Hibs tickets

OBAN JAMBO

Pretty dire sales if true. If only half the allocation sold you'd think they'd be scrambling to lower the LPs - not a peep online anywhere, ridiculous. Get them straight to general sale tomorrow morning to give as best a chance of getting them sold. 

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GorgieRules22

• Boab

• Lambo85

• Bridge of Djoum

Why have the club not announced a reduction in Loyalty Points or General Sale by now?

Way things are going, this will be the first time we have not sold our full allocation at Easter Road in years.

Edited by Lambo85

19 minutes ago, Boab said:

Waiting patiently for the drop !

Well, not that patiently...Thursday or bust !

With the cup final tickets going on sale on Friday, you would have thought that the ticket office would have wanted the derby tickets sold out well in advance of that.

Monday holiday may have had an impact on the points dropping. Office will have been closed yesterday?

Edited by Buster

Getting over the Rage from Saturday on to Sunday now bring it on, Harry Potter better not let us down including the 11 lazy no shows

Inch Hearts
5 minutes ago, Buster said:

Monday holiday may have had an impact on the points dropping. Office will have been closed yesterday?

They should have done it on Thursday then. 

Friend emailed the ticket office and was told today to keep an eye on the website as they'll hopefully make an announcement in due course...

Absolute nonsense they've left it this late. If the sales were sh*T last week then it should have been actioned then. No chance selling out at this stage unless general sale today. Even then we'll struggle. Ticket office do a great job but did they even publicise the 1st phase much? 

Big psychological impact on the players if the stand is half empty, particularly with sold out home end. Just shows you the current apathy amongst support. Hibs sold out their end for Tynie in something like 3hrs, although I think that was general sale from the start. 

Edited by JH-HMFC

4 minutes ago, JH-HMFC said:

Friend emailed the ticket office and was told today to keep an eye on the website as they'll hopefully make an announcement in due course...

Absolute nonsense they've left it this late. If the sales were sh*T last week then it should have been actioned then. No chance selling out at this stage unless general sale today. Even then we'll struggle. Ticket office do a great job but did they even publicise the 1st phase much? 

Big psychological impact on the players if the stand is half empty, particularly with sold out home end. Just shows you the current apathy amongst support. Hibs sold out their end for Tynie in something like 3hrs, although I think that was general sale from the start. 

Probably give them a lift going by the way some of our fans have been recently.

18 minutes ago, Buster said:

TO was open yesterday, as was the club shop. Went in and renewed my ST about lunchtime yesterday. Place was deserted though.

38 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

With the cup final tickets going on sale on Friday, you would have thought that the ticket office would have wanted the derby tickets sold out well in advance of that.

More postal logistics for me. Won’t have time to get ticket if it’s later in the week.

Hey ho !

19 minutes ago, Boab said:

More postal logistics for me. Won’t have time to get ticket if it’s later in the week.

Hey ho !

Don't be stuck Boab, I could pick it up for you and meet you before the game if need be.

1 minute ago, graygo said:

Don't be stuck Boab, I could pick it up for you and meet you before the game if need be.

Still waiting on the drop, mate, and i’m not talking aboot ma baws !

A very kind offer, bud, i’ll see how things go in the next couple of days.

Cheers.

Respect to all those who go to this.  The players simply do not deserve your support (which does not come free).

GorgieRules22
1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

Respect to all those who go to this.  The players simply do not deserve your support (which does not come free).

I’ll be there, couldn’t ever imagine choosing not to go to a derby.....if your a proper Jambo it’s just what you do. If you can’t afford it then fair enough but to choose not to go, I’m sorry I don’t get that. They might let us down again on Sunday but that’s part and parcel of supporting your team.

2 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

I’ll be there, couldn’t ever imagine choosing not to go to a derby.....if your a proper Jambo it’s just what you do. If you can’t afford it then fair enough but to choose not to go, I’m sorry I don’t get that. They might let us down again on Sunday but that’s part and parcel of supporting your team.

I think paying 30 bob or whatever it is to watch a Hearts team that we know the outcome before a ball is kicked is a big ask for many.

49 minutes ago, Boab said:

Still waiting on the drop, mate, and i’m not talking aboot ma baws !

A very kind offer, bud, i’ll see how things go in the next couple of days.

Cheers.

Boab,if you don't want to wait for the points to drop then give me a PM. In Lanzarote so won't be using mine.

GorgieRules22
16 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I think paying 30 bob or whatever it is to watch a Hearts team that we know the outcome before a ball is kicked is a big ask for many.

You’ll not be going to the final I take it then ?

The Treasurer
27 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Well said

20 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Boab,if you don't want to wait for the points to drop then give me a PM. In Lanzarote so won't be using mine.

Cheers, bud.

I’ll give it till Wed night. Must be an announcement by then !

Inch Hearts
7 minutes ago, Yorkshire-jambo said:

They have lowered it to 40+ FFS.

Just put it on general sale as this is pathetic.....

General sale = not on database = potential for carnage. 

There is definitely a safety first approach being employed by the club on loyalty points after the incidents at the last game. To be fair there will be no financial impact for us if it's half empty so that's maybe a reasonable approach. 

2 hours ago, JH-HMFC said:

Players, staff, sponsors and Away Season Ticket holders automatically allocated tickets first. The rest went on sale to anyone with ST. 

Inch Hearts
3 minutes ago, Jodami said:

There is definitely a safety first approach being employed by the club on loyalty points after the incidents at the last game. To be fair there will be no financial impact for us if it's half empty so that's maybe a reasonable approach. 

Im sure the tickets are paid for in advance by the away club in category a games. 

2 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Im sure the tickets are paid for in advance by the away club in category a games. 

Presumably sale or return though, would think it was unlikely for us to accept any risk when none of the income is ours. 

Yorkshire-jambo
2 minutes ago, Buster said:

Only their season ticket holders can purchase tickets for Tynecastle.

11 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

General sale = not on database = potential for carnage. 

Anybody with at least one point as if it's true we paid upfront for the tickets then we look stupid on two counts.

I can see that lot smashing us on Sunday at this rate....

Inch Hearts
Just now, Jodami said:

Presumably sale or return though, would think it was unlikely for us to accept any risk when none of the income is ours. 

I’m not 100% but if we lose money down to this it’s shocking and should be explained and confirmed regardless. 

Tickets for the final derby of the season are available to purchase to supporters with 40+ loyalty points.

The Jambos head to Easter Road on Sunday, April 28th for a 12:30pm kick-off with Hibernian. Tickets are priced as follows (one per account holder):

• Adults: £30
  • Over 65s/Students/U18s: £16
  • Under 12s: £14

Two loyalty points will be awarded for this fixture.

Supporters who meet the purchase criteria can secure tickets (subject to availability) via the club's three sales channels:

Just now, Inch Hearts said:

I’m not 100% but if we lose money down to this it’s shocking and should be explained and confirmed regardless. 

I don’t think we will mate, the income is all Hibs so we will just handle distribution. 

5 minutes ago, Yorkshire-jambo said:

Only their season ticket holders can purchase tickets for Tynecastle.

Anybody with at least one point as if it's true we paid upfront for the tickets then we look stupid on two counts.

I can see that lot smashing us on Sunday at this rate....

Yes, thats what I said. Players, staff, sponsors and Away Season Ticket holders are allocated tickets first, whats left goes on sale to season ticket holders only.

Inch Hearts
7 minutes ago, Jodami said:

I don’t think we will mate, the income is all Hibs so we will just handle distribution. 

? they can’t moan as they very rarely sell out anyway. 

5 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Thank **** for that

He prefers to spend his free time on JKB rather than go to Football matches. 

I'm not laughing. 

letsalldothebeattie

Anyone know when the tickets are being posted out for this game? Bought when went on sale but still nothing yet. I know it was Easter over the weekend but usually get delivered the next day which would’ve been Thursday 

26 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

? they can’t moan as they very rarely sell out anyway. 

Bang on mate, it's only recently that's started to happen. 

32 minutes ago, ericb said:

I have a ticket, but for curiosity just went on e-tickets and asked for 10, no problem, so clearly not selling.

Do you have 10 account numbers ?

I don't think it would have let you complete the sale otherwise.

Anyway it should be a general sale by now .

This is feckin nonsense everyone and their dug knows that we will toil to sell out in the current circumstances.

So why not just make it easy for folk for a change.

fabienleclerq
19 minutes ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Anyone know when the tickets are being posted out for this game? Bought when went on sale but still nothing yet. I know it was Easter over the weekend but usually get delivered the next day which would’ve been Thursday 

Same still waiting. 

25 minutes ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Got mine on Saturday.

davemclaren
2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

We don't know the outcome - that’s the thing about football. Just back from the States this morning and ordered my ticket. ?

The Internet
2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

You could stick the 30 quid on hibs since it's such a sure thing? They're above evens

:munny: