• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boab

• luckydug

• Mikey1874

• been here before

2 minutes ago, Morlich said:

Yup! Can't get past the Review Order screen.  No happy.

I'm not even getting that far! Glad it's not just me. 

The Internet
39 minutes ago, Hairdryer said:

Everyone who was at the semi should get a ticket for the final it's only fair my hobo friend said that's what hibs done in 2016.i will be crossed if I don't get a ticket after all I'm going on Saturday to the derby game.

This is an impressive number of things to get wrong in 2 sentences. 

Geoff the Mince
3 minutes ago, been here before said:

Any word from our gallant Hamilton adventurer?

Fell in the canal .

11 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

13.5k is very impressive for a club in such disarray.

?????

13.5k sold with 65% of that being over 65 tickets!!

Seriously though, the number would probably have been higher than that without that E-Ticket farce this morning. 

Anyone struggling to get tickets online might want to try a different browser. I tried for ages and got nowhere using chrome this morning. Tried edge and had tickets bought within 2 mins.

Auldreidy1874
5 minutes ago, AGoodLaugh said:

I'm not even getting that far! Glad it's not just me. 

Try clearing your browser history, close the browser, open and reenter the site.

4 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

13.5k sold with 65% of that being over 65 tickets!!

Seriously though, the number would probably have been higher than that without that E-Ticket farce this morning. 

I've been informed by our groups Director of the ticket purchasing that we are all now over 65.

59 minutes ago, Hairdryer said:

Everyone who was at the semi should get a ticket for the final it's only fair my hobo friend said that's what hibs done in 2016.i will be crossed if I don't get a ticket after all I'm going on Saturday to the derby game.

What a pile of shite!!!!

20 minutes ago, been here before said:

Any word from our gallant Hamilton adventurer?

He's failed to confirm the colour of dog that was there..........im feeling quite giddy though as i think JIH was there ?

Rudi Hates Hibees
42 minutes ago, AGoodLaugh said:

Etickets still isn't working for me, anyone else still having problems? 

Try using a different browser. I had to change to chrome this morning and it went fine from that point on. 

letsmakesomenoise
32 minutes ago, andydog said:

Anyone struggling to get tickets online might want to try a different browser. I tried for ages and got nowhere using chrome this morning. Tried edge and had tickets bought within 2 mins.

I tried twice with a Mastercard, and it crashed both times and I lost the tickets.  Tried again with Visa Debit, went through no problem.

what a cairrie on! ?

234DE104-38BA-4DC9-8ECA-BD3F3BD55B5F.png

35 minutes ago, Auldreidy1874 said:

Try clearing your browser history, close the browser, open and reenter the site.

3 minutes ago, Rudi Hates Hibees said:

Try using a different browser. I had to change to chrome this morning and it went fine from that point on. 

Occurred to me to try a different browser just after posting that message - one password reset later and I finally have tickets. Cheers both! 

Just now, Thought Police said:

Glad I got my over 65 ticket now

I'm a bit gutted that I never, actually had them in my basket then cancelled it.  :(

Ended up being in C1 instead of C4.

1 hour ago, Hairdryer said:

Do you actually go to the games or do you like antagonizing people. Enjoy the game tomorrow ?

Independence

H1b5 have a much smaller support than Hearts. Basically this allows them to sell this way. What game are you going to on Saturday.

34 minutes ago, Rudi Hates Hibees said:

Good advice pal! After over an hour of frustration,  I got there. Need a lie down now.  Or maybe a beer. Or, more probably,  several.  

Nonsense. It should (and fortunately has been done) by loyalty points. It is what they are there for.

16 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

Are tickets ready for collection now or is there a few days lag? 

You would be better just leaving it and letting things settle down a bit before picking them up. 

1 minute ago, Lambo85 said:

You would be better just leaving it and letting things settle down a bit before picking them up. 

Makes sense. But just want them in my hand to know i’ve actually got a ticket 

Chaka Demus & pliers
20 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

You should've got an email as confirmation. Better phone them as it may not have gone through if you don't have an e-mail. 

27 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

If you have an e-mail confirmation and your tickets are showing on your purchase history on your on-line account then the tickets are yours my friend.

I am not planning on picking mine up for a couple of weeks. 

1 hour ago, letsmakesomenoise said:

I tried twice with a Mastercard, and it crashed both times and I lost the tickets.  Tried again with Visa Debit, went through no problem.

what a cairrie on! ?

234DE104-38BA-4DC9-8ECA-BD3F3BD55B5F.png

I had the same problem this morning. Basically went through every card i have till it worked ? 

4 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Guy in front of me only wants 1 thankfully ?

What really got me was the amount of folk who were standing in that line, for two hours, on the day that cup final tickets were released, wanting to renew their season tickets ?

been here before
29 minutes ago, cocobeab said:

Plan to go in the morning, is it likely there’ll be queues by 9am?

What do you think?

upgotheheads

Are s/t holder who already have a ticket  able to buy in the general sale. it's not that I want to be greedy but my son, a season ticket holder for about 20 years, gave his s/t up when he married and had family responsibilities, just as I did about 35 years ago?  

Mr Elwood P
2 hours ago, Hairdryer said:

A prerequisite for a Scottish Cup Final brief should be knowing which day Hearts next fixture is on. Also unsure what being ‘crossed’ entails? Is it like a black cat crossed my path or my enemy has crossed me for the last time? Enjoy the derby. 

9 minutes ago, Bozi said:

What really got me was the amount of folk who were standing in that line, for two hours, on the day that cup final tickets were released, wanting to renew their season tickets ?

Today was originally the last ST renewal date before they extended it earlier today to the end of May

All roads lead to Gorgie
53 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

I picked the option of picking them up to save the postage, after paying the admin fee I didn't want to pay anymore. Hopefully they will be ready to pick up at a home game soon.

6 minutes ago, been here before said:

What do you think?

Probably well deserved but was a genuine albeit daft question. Travel from the West and usually have no bother over phone but no joy at all today so need to hike through early tomorrow. An early start I take it. 

maroonsgotop
3 minutes ago, kila said:

Today was originally the last ST renewal date before they extended it earlier today to the end of May

thought it was originally Tuesday 30/04

Francis Albert

E tickets worked fine but was surprised that there were virtually no available seats except in the West Stand and only one section of the South Stand available. I thought we had half the ground?

7 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

A prerequisite for a Scottish Cup Final brief should be knowing which day Hearts next fixture is on. Also unsure what being ‘crossed’ entails? Is it like a black cat crossed my path or my enemy has crossed me for the last time? Enjoy the derby. 

Sunday 12.15 PM south stand Easter road 

maroonsgotop
7 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Are s/t holder who already have a ticket  able to buy in the general sale. it's not that I want to be greedy but my son, a season ticket holder for about 20 years, gave his s/t up when he married and had family responsibilities, just as I did about 35 years ago?  

next release phase starts on 3rd May at 9am to people who went to the semi and not already allocated a ticket. Hope you get your ticket. Might be worth checking if anyone you know bought hospitality and has 20 LPs and you could use their customer reference number. Good luck

1 minute ago, Francis Albert said:

E tickets worked fine but was surprised that there were virtually no available seats except in the West Stand and only one section of the South Stand available. I thought we had half the ground?

Tickets in north and south stands sold out quickly cos you can see the pitch from there. From what I’ve seen we’ve sold out quite a few since the club’s 13500 announcement this afternoon, so there’s just about 4000 left, all behind the goals 

14 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

How would they know you’re are an ST holder in the general sale its a free for all? 

The answer is yes by the way but it wont get to GS.

Edited by Jamboelite

maroonsgotop
19 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

also, as a regular poster someone might help you out if they have any spare availability as they'll know your genuine

Pasquale for King
33 minutes ago, Bozi said:

Yes that was a bit strange, then they announced at 3 that the deadline was extended

upgotheheads
Just now, maroonsgotop said:

also, as a regular poster someone might help you out if they have any spare availability as they'll know your genuine

Yup, hope springs eternal. He wasn't at the semi and I don't know how many loyalty points he has. He's been at a couple of home games this season, Aberdeen and Hibs, and a few last season but he's unlikely to have many.

The first final he was at was Parkhead in 98 and he's been at every Final and semi final since. I have a ticket but I've decided that if we can't get a ticket for him then I will sell mine and we will watch it on the telly together. Anyway he's been quite lucky, I was 50 before I saw Hearts win anything and he's seen three Cup wins already and he's only 34! ? 

34 minutes ago, dc-jambo said:

Tickets in north and south stands sold out quickly cos you can see the pitch from there. From what I’ve seen we’ve sold out quite a few since the club’s 13500 announcement this afternoon, so there’s just about 4000 left, all behind the goals 

There is also a chance of some tickets in South Stand unused by SFA / clubs. 

See that clock in etickets? 20 minutes to complete the order...until the last bit when it suddenly jumps to 90 seconds to get over the finish line! Sets my heart racing every time!

maroonsgotop
30 minutes ago, stan said:

See that clock in etickets? 20 minutes to complete the order...until the last bit when it suddenly jumps to 90 seconds to get over the finish line! Sets my heart racing every time!

same ?