Jamie Walker

girvanjambo

indianajones
3 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Just recovering from more surgery. Let’s sign another crock.

A quick shed of his skin and he'll be back in no time. 

Snakey *******. 

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Inch Hearts

• Cruyff Turn

• jambocub

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bazzas right boot

Would add a bit intelligence and quality. 

We'd still need pace and drive tho. 

Not sure he'd add to the team, but maybe if Djoum left he could replace him. 

girvanjambo
2 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Just recovering from more surgery. Let’s sign another crock.

Naismith? Possible crock, but he's crucial to this team. JW, a creative player, exactly what we need, possible crock. 

Not a free agent but we're interested if he becomes available.. 

Like him or not he's good enough to score goals in this league and that's the type of players we need

AlphonseCapone

Literally done nothing since leaving us. Injured constantly. But aye sure let's sign him cause he was decent once. 

2 hours ago, girvanjambo said:

I started thread, didn't read ur post. I've been checking Wigan squads, and previously Peterborough squads, has rarely featured, just wanted to know what's happening with him. Levein was willing to make him the highest paid player for a reason.

The reason being - Levein does not have a great record recently of appointing decent players .

a couple of nuggets out of dozens makes him a poor judge , and playing those he does sign all over the shop  as is being proved does not help.

jamie walker (for me) should only ever be back here on a loan deal or pay as you play. If ever

2 hours ago, girvanjambo said:

No worries,  I genuinely would like to know what he's doing. 

Google...!

I remember when Ryan Stevenson left.

The circumstances were not good and when he came back many were not happy to see him.

But he made his apologies and when he stepped onto the pitch he gave 110% every week for the cause. 

It was quickly forgiven and forgotten.

If Walker does the same I have no issues. Sitting on the right with Mulraney on the other side, Clare and Naismith sitting behind Uche. That could do some major damage.

Unknown user
2 minutes ago, Bauld said:

The circumstances were not good and when he came back many were not happy to see him.

But he made his apologies and when he stepped onto the pitch he gave 110% every week for the cause. 

If Walker does the same I have no issues. Sitting on the right with Mulraney on the other side, Clare and Naismith sitting behind Uche. That could do some major damage.

This is true, and I would have sworn I'd never accept Andy Webster back after the way he left.

6 minutes ago, Bauld said:

Kind of where I'm at. He could do a very good job for us, but I think as fans he has some making up to do for the circus he and his weasel of an agent instigated.

7 minutes ago, OTT said:

Kind of where I'm at. He could do a very good job for us, but I think as fans he has some making up to do for the circus he and his weasel of an agent instigated.

What do really expect them to do .. football fans are fickle if he signed and performed well no one would bad an eye lid.

I mind reading a thread about djoum leaving this year and folk were saying it's his last chance to make good money .. not much different from walker wanting to make more .

2 things are sure with him though opinion will always be divided because of what happened .

And the other is he's proved he can play to a high standard in this league .

Anyways cup semi to look forward to before anything ever happens with it anyways.

Let's all enjoy

Inch Hearts
1 hour ago, Artful Dodger said:

Wager ?

Why constantly at the wind up then mate?  It makes very little sense. There’s no danger your views are serious. 

girvanjambo
56 minutes ago, Bauld said:

Ryan Stevenson is now playing for Troon juniors.

21 minutes ago, girvanjambo said:

There was a radio interview with him the other day. Really interesting listen.

Walker lost all his pace after the first big injury lay off. Never got it back, he has had another couple of big injury layoffs since then including being out again.

there is a big difference about wanting to come back to Hearts and someone at the club thinking let's sign him..

He burnt his bridges and a lot of people on here stoked the fires. He wouldn't want to come back to Hearts and put his family through the crap again

rudi must stay

Liked him

But the fans would be against it. Have the feeling we'd pick up the same safe and comfortable Jamie Walker that left too, not the player that broke through

So it would be a no

12 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Liked him

But the fans would be against it. Have the feeling we'd pick up the same safe and comfortable Jamie Walker that left too, not the player that broke through

So it would be a no

Fans want to win games and hed help us do that .

The fans are against the manager just now but if we win all's good . That's football

The Jamie Walker that we can remember playing with pace and goals is long gone. This version is just sad. 

I find it absolutely crazy that any Hearts fan would want him back given his injury record, last year at Hearts and his record since leaving. He's history and should be left there while we still have some good memories of the guy.

Inch Hearts
1 hour ago, girvanjambo said:

At a time at a very low ebb Ryan Stevenson was a ****ing great player for us.  Add Blackie to that too.  

J.T.F.Robertson

Anyone thinking if we hope to "challenge" (I know) and that Jamie Walker would help us in that regard, needs his heid looked. Although with our abysmal recruitment policy, anything's possible.

Bridge of Djoum
4 hours ago, Bauld said:

He didn't down tools and play with zero heart like Walker, though. 

He has some talent, but lacks the drive to make it count. 

Fxxx the SPFL
9 hours ago, tokyowalnut said:

Wanted to go to Rangers, downed tools, only played when he could arsed, got himself sent off on purpose, was lazy in training, went down south, was lazy, got shown up at Wigan and Peterborough, career will come to nothing.

All bases covered there. Can't see him playing for us again.

sums him up bang on the money and far too injury prone.

maroonnicky63

Missed by us I can tell you, would love him back and Hearts should be trying to get him back for next season, good player .

maroonnicky63
7 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

Liked him

So it would be a no

You honestly think the club would bother that the fans would be against it ?? If we left it to the fans we would get relegated

1 hour ago, maroonnicky63 said:

Missed by us I can tell you, would love him back and Hearts should be trying to get him back for next season, good player .

Injury prone with dodgy knees

Bad attitude

Lazy

Never tried a leg for us for the last year he was with us

Inconsistant

No pace

Aye lets get him back on a 3 year contract!!

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, maroonnicky63 said:

You honestly think the club would bother that the fans would be against it ?? If we left it to the fans we would get relegated

Nah, we'd be champions 

Two upfront, attacking football, no shite players. 

Easy. 

rudi must stay
2 hours ago, maroonnicky63 said:

Right now we would be crazy not to listen to the fans

We are losing very staunch and loyal fans all the time and if I was Ann Budge that would bother me yes

And the think is, while I wouldn't do that to the club, they do have a point

Edited by rudi must stay

Unknown user
1 hour ago, rudi must stay said:

Right now we would be crazy not to listen to the fans

We are losing very staunch and loyal fans all the time and if I was Ann Budge that would bother me yes

And the think is, while I wouldn't do that to the club, they do have a point

Surely it's the very staunch and loyal fans that stay while these guys leave?

12 hours ago, girvanjambo said:

Ryan Stevenson is now approaching 35 and had a game largely based on his athleticism and strength.  Hardly surprising he's not playing top level football now.

FWIW, I heard that the latest op has apparently fixed a long standing (like several years old) issue with his knee.  For myself, I'd take him if he could prove his fitness.  On his day, he's a very good player at SPL level - he's a step up from Olly Lee, of a start.

StirlingJambo
15 hours ago, been here before said:

No it shouldnt. He wanted away, he got his wish and its went shit since then.

**** him.

Whats that saying about making your bed?

Give it a rest! It’s a short career and for someone like Walker to give up the chance to earn the biggest wage he will get in his career would of been daft. Could be doing with a midfielder that can get 10/15 goals a season.

If we don't sign him he will go to Kilmarnock or Aberdeen and bag 15 goals, if we do sign him he'll end up on the treatment table for 3/4 of the season ?

Sexton Hardcastle

His bird was all over the Mulraney stv/bbc tweets pretty much claiming she was subjected to abuse.

So why would she return? Oh to line his pockets for the daily Nando’s trip.

15 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Would love Jamie Walker back at his best. Was a standout for a long time. 

The way it played out has tainted people's ideas. He was a creative player something this team direly requires 

Exactly, a fully fit and motivated Walker would be a great addition to the team. Many on here (and off course it's their right) hold the view that because of his messy departure that should be him airbrushed which imho is absolutely absurd given the paucity of our midfield and general lack of goals.

Removing all of the off the pitch shenanigans I still don't think Walker is the best player we can afford in his position, he's very slow and not exactly a work horse plus his injuries would rule him out of a lot of games. So do we put him in the hole behind Uche? Think his finishing is his only asset but would get breezed off the ball if he was to play up front. Maybe a decent sub when chasing a goal but surely we can do better 

rudi must stay
53 minutes ago, Perth to Paisley said:

Those who are ‘ Staunch and Loyal ‘  ones can make there way along the M8!

Of course mate

A nice win on Saturday and a few goals and we'll all be happy. :)

14 hours ago, girvanjambo said:

Naismith? Possible crock, but he's crucial to this team. JW, a creative player, exactly what we need, possible crock. 

An injury prone player with no pace...this is very likely to happen as exactly what Levein looks for in a signing. 

Even if we put aside the fact that he had his head turned and downed tools; he's scored one league goal since he left us, couldn't get a consistent run in the team at Peterborough, and is constantly injured. Where are the predictions that he'd come back and grab a dozen goals a season coming from? Genuinely baffling. 

maroonnicky63
4 hours ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Nah, we'd be champions 

Two upfront, attacking football, no shite players. 

Easy. 

Yeh must admit I never thought the easy way is best but it maybe 

maroonnicky63
5 hours ago, Lambo85 said:

Injury prone with dodgy knees

Bad attitude

Lazy

Never tried a leg for us for the last year he was with us

Inconsistant

No pace

Aye lets get him back on a 3 year contract!!

Inconsistent?? Show me a hearts player that isn’t , you don’t need pace to be a player Berra never had pace and he done ok. As for never tried a leg is garbage he was never fit due to his knee issue and from what i here he has gone through the op he should have had when he was at Hearts. Get him back to Hearts he is better than most we have now IMO.

indianajones
4 minutes ago, maroonnicky63 said:

Inconsistent?? Show me a hearts player that isn’t , you don’t need pace to be a player Berra never had pace and he done ok. As for never tried a leg is garbage he was never fit due to his knee issue and from what i here he has gone through the op he should have had when he was at Hearts. Get him back to Hearts he is better than most we have now IMO.

Berra is a centre half?

Everything in lambos post is correct. 

Walker should never be allowed near hearts again. 

1 hour ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

His bird was all over the Mulraney stv/bbc tweets pretty much claiming she was subjected to abuse.

So why would she return? Oh to line his pockets for the daily Nando’s trip.

His bird.....

:facepalm:

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Calebs Grandad said:

Will Walker and Wallace be available for the Cup Final? 

confusedmacgyvermeme-5ab8392eae9ab8003778609b.PNG