U.S. Politics megathread (merged)

trex

8 hours ago, Cade said:

Any vote NOT for Biden is a vote FOR Trump.

Choosing not to vote is also a vote for Trump.

That's why he's resorting to intimidation and suppression.

11 hours ago, Costanza said:

Great find. And it will continue

image.png.07c45f8facb8afe3d89271f5d36cb841.png

• Replies 32.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JFK-1

• Maple Leaf

• Justin Z

• Watt-Zeefuik

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Somebody was asking about the conspiracists. Here we go

120395477_3348876455159964_3992620407514136160_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=tTmfAQxD40gAX9vELde&_nc_ht=scontent.fphx1-2.fna&oh=c4a5b23ae4379ab767d64fb5ff6fc218&oe=5F9FE167

****ing frightening, but the logical conclusion of decades of conservative pandering to anti-reality narratives.

14 minutes ago, Barack said:

I'm sure these two things are naturally unrelated...

:lol:

Screenshot_20201003-173852_Twitter.jpg

He'll be getting sacked in the morning, Trump hardly knew him, he's a loser etc.

That Doctor was obviously terrible at lying, but for Meadows to come straight out and undermine him is a bit weird.

Trump wants schools businesses, arenas , churches opened to boost the e conomy and get the Country going, yet none of these have the expertise, training, etc. that the White House occupants have, and they are struck down by the epidemic in numbers. Whether we ,they ,he or whoever dislike masks, lockdowns, self distancing etc, the President of the United States has proven without doubt that the absence of these precautions  he has been so against are the highest cause of transmission of the Covid disease. Thanks Mr Trump it was a strange way to prove the need but you have succeeded magnificently.

1 minute ago, Barack said:

Just made up a new drug there. **** it, can't be arsed editing it.🤷‍♂️

You should forward that to The Walter Reid, Trump will probably take it.

There's absolutely no way the virus has progressed this fast, meaning he probably knew he had it when he took the debate stage.

image.png.561dbb5f68cd281e6594be2513a42116.png

4 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

More from this nutter and others like her

image.png.e6aa2d47e3c229a8b814461a97ee8b04.png

I mean, there's crackpots everywhere. You only had to watch "Eurotrash" to know that. But it really does seem there's a new category for the US to be number one in. The nation with the largest collection of utterly certifiable fruitcakes.

Get the **** out of dodge. I know people say you can't catch stupidity or insanity but you'd be hard pushed to deny it looking at the US. 

3 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

There's absolutely no way the virus has progressed this fast, meaning he probably knew he had it when he took the debate stage.

image.png.561dbb5f68cd281e6594be2513a42116.png

Given that the average time from infection to symptoms is 3 to 5 days, my suspicion would be Trump tested positive early in the week and they decided to cover it up due to how it would play electorally, hence the late arrival at the debate. After Bloomberg got hold of his aide's positive result they panicked that the cover up would be discovered and announced Trump had the virus.

So if something did happen to Trump, what would happen to the election? Pence in his place or does it get postponed and Republicans have to nominate someone new?

1 hour ago, Justin Z said:

More from this nutter and others like her

image.png.e6aa2d47e3c229a8b814461a97ee8b04.png

Is the 'storm' referenced in the April Doby tweet any connection to Ms Daniels?

1 minute ago, Boof said:

Hah, if only. No, it'll be this:

QAnon followers believe a government official with high-level “Q” clearance feeds them cryptic but decipherable messages via the imageboard website 4chan (then migrated to 8chan, now 8kun) in preparation for a violent, holy, revolutionary event called “the Storm,” in which they, Trump, and their secret allies will rise up and free the world from an evil pedophile cabal, complete with mass arrests and executions.

From this explainer article.

1 hour ago, Justin Z said:

Great find. And it will continue

image.png.07c45f8facb8afe3d89271f5d36cb841.png

Expect the Trump team to try and rail back on this timeline 

1 hour ago, Boof said:

It’d be fine even if it was as it is unlikely that Storm was coming. 

1 minute ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Justin will there be a national holiday for the funeral?

I dunno, but there has been some pretty excited activity on the "Ding Dong the Orange Man Is Dead" Facebook event I got invited to several weeks ago, which was originally scheduled for a hypothetical date of 22 December 2028 :lol:

Mr. Trump has died of natural causes. Let's celebrate the end of that MoFo. No social media allowed. This will not be a Bush funeral. He doesn't deserve it. It will be the clenching off of a dangling turd into the void. Expect this to be a ridiculous college thing that you shouldn't tell anyone about because you celebrate it. But it will be a celebration of AMERICA! I'm paying for everything. I'm not kidding this is real. Save the date.

I had to contribute my two pence worth:

t9bScLe.gif

The Real Maroonblood

I dunno, but there has been some pretty excited activity on the "Ding Dong the Orange Man Is Dead" Facebook event I got invited to several weeks ago, which was originally scheduled for a hypothetical date of 22 December 2028 :lol:

Mr. Trump has died of natural causes. Let's celebrate the end of that MoFo. No social media allowed. This will not be a Bush funeral. He doesn't deserve it. It will be the clenching off of a dangling turd into the void. Expect this to be a ridiculous college thing that you shouldn't tell anyone about because you celebrate it. But it will be a celebration of AMERICA! I'm paying for everything. I'm not kidding this is real. Save the date.

t9bScLe.gif

:gok:

alwaysthereinspirit
27 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

t9bScLe.gif

I’m surprised how good the internet is down in your parents basement.

Twitter account of Trump supporter who said Covid wasn't that deadly....but died of Covid, says everything is looking good.

6 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

I’m surprised how good the internet is down in your parents basement.

Hahaha oh man. I've laughed at a lot of good stuff the past couple days, been in pure schadenfreude mode, but this laughable attempt at trolling got me the best of all. :thumbsup:

Almost as funny as this:

13 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Get well soon son of the Hebrides 

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Hahaha oh man. I've laughed at a lot of good stuff the past couple days, been in pure schadenfreude mode, but this laughable attempt at trolling got me the best of all. :thumbsup:

Almost as funny as this:

:lol:

alwaysthereinspirit

Almost as funny as this:

You remind me so much of another American who posted on here a couple back. He obviously wasn’t as handsome as you but used the ROTFL emoji almost as much. If not exactly the same number of times.

Heres hoping all afflicted by the virus moving forward get well soon.

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Heres hoping all afflicted by the virus moving forward get well soon except Trump.

FTFY.

5 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

You remind me so much of another American who posted on here a couple back. He obviously wasn’t as handsome as you

Obviously. :smuggy: :rolleyes: :lol:

but used the ROTFL emoji almost as much. If not exactly the same number of times.

It is one of my favourites, to be fair. But I should probably make more use of this one: EGDmCdR.gif

Heres hoping all afflicted by the virus moving forward get well soon except Trump.

3 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

FTFY.

:spoton: And please take Stephen Miller while we're at it.

6 minutes ago, Spitonastranger said:

Pathetic trolling no even trying 

No mate, that's . . .  that's actually how clever a bloke he is.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

So what are the potential repercussions if he's gone about his business for days knowing he had it or had been exposed to it?

30 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

So what are the potential repercussions if he's gone about his business for days knowing he had it or had been exposed to it?

Blame fox. It's fake news

1 hour ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

All the caddies at his golf courses are to be tested for the virus.

16 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Just watched a 4 minute twitter video he released. Certainly no breathing issues. Seemed fine. 

Looks pre recorded in my opinion

SpruceBringsteen

The two worst things about this are the scolds who say "say get well soon to this guy we've called a fascist for 4 years" and that he will get well soon.

20 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

The two worst things about this are the scolds who say "say get well soon to this guy we've called a fascist for 4 years" and that he will get well soon.

:spoton:

1 hour ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Just watched a 4 minute twitter video he released. Certainly no breathing issues. Seemed fine. 

No orange face either

While all you lot are taking the piss, shit seems to be about to get real.

Serious rumours around tonight that Mike Pence is being transported to a golf course in case he has to take on the duties of the President.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to U.S. Politics megathread (title updated)
  • Maple Leaf changed the title to U.S. Politics megathread (merged)