• Mikey1874

• Don Dan

• sadj

• peter_hmfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pasquale for King
9 minutes ago, Tynecastlesmychurch said:

Would like Stubbs to be the replacement. We're due him a damn good thrashing!

9319374cb276e583d5af3247d27b6c4e--blackadder-quotes-funny-memes.jpg

So is their new physio ???

1 hour ago, Paolo said:

So how can you lose a job, without resigning, or being sacked, and without the position being made redundant?   Not only one person, but two. 

Hibs, first again.

Just now, DH1986 said:

I think Dempster has made a real mess of this.

Perhaps but possibly that the board didn’t back her....when it came to the crunch. Of course, the board might be happy with what she has done. ??‍♂️

Just now, davemclaren said:

Perhaps but possibly that the board didn’t back her....when it came to the crunch. Of course, the board might be happy with what she has done. ??‍♂️

It wouldn’t surprise me to see her leave in the coming months.

1 hour ago, redm said:

"Despite widespread speculation, the club confirms that neither Neil nor Garry has been guilty of any misconduct or wrongdoing and no disciplinary process has been commenced," the statement read.

Oooft.   :laugh2:

Hibs totally hibsed it.

Homophobic language .......... ??

Hibs had a choice.

Option 1 ;- 

challenge accused employee and investigate the allegation fully.

It might cost a bit in the long run, but it speaks volumes for the club, it's integrity, it's diversification and it's values.

It also demonstrates to the victim, and any interested party for that matter, that they would have a degree of protection under these circumstances.

Option 2 :-

Throw all integrity, values and claims of championing diversity out the window.

Fail to protect victims/interested parties from such abuse.

But save a shit load of money by pretending nothing has happened.

Says everything about hibs and their quest for the moral high ground that they have gone with the best financial option.

2 hours ago, Notts1874 said:

" They have not been dismissed and they have not resigned"

“It was all just exuberance .....” as The Tache blamelessly says .......

20 minutes ago, Tynecastlesmychurch said:

Would like Stubbs to be the replacement. We're due him a damn good thrashing!

9319374cb276e583d5af3247d27b6c4e--blackadder-quotes-funny-memes.jpg

Stubbs on radio there gagging for the job. 

2 hours ago, been here before said:

Screenshot_20190130-164544.thumb.jpg.477b7d56589bcb4da442f0933a0a4c8c.jpg

And the first thing he does when leaving Easter Road is to start arguing with a homeless dude.

Put them in some sports direct jeans and a phone box in the back ground and it's like 2 junkies arguing where the chemist is.

5 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

In what way?

It's Petrie that has dealt with it. 

LD has suspended both employees pending an investigation......turns out there was no investigation and according to the club statement the afore mentioned employees did nothing wrong. This was confirmed by the club captain a few days ago.

Once she’s suspended them there was never any going back. The relationship was over.

18 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

I think Dempster has made a real mess of this.

She has been let down badly by her bosses.

She will take time to think this over and most likely move on.

Hibs don't deserve her anyway.

She is held in high regard by Mrs Budge and would fit in at Hearts.

I can see her being brought in to work with Mrs Budge in preperation for Ann stepping down.

It should have been ten
23 minutes ago, Busby8 said:

Hibs had a choice.

Option 1 ;- 

It might cost a bit in the long run, but it speaks volumes for the club, it's integrity, it's diversification and it's values.

It also demonstrates to the victim, and any interested party for that matter, that they would have a degree of protection under these circumstances.

Says everything about hibs and their quest for the moral high ground that they have gone with the best financial option.

Option 2 sums that wee club up to a T

Edited by It should have been ten

Statement reeks of Petrie. 3 days of lawyers negotiations and Lennons done nothing, the clubs done nothing and he’s not been sacked or resigned but he’s left the club....so how exactly did he exit his job...I’m going for paper rock scissors!

i suspect Hayley will be next to mysteriously leave without resigning or being sacked!!

2 hours ago, RobNox said:

So they did absolutely nothing wrong, have not been dismissed and have not resigned  :mw_confused:

Better than that, they have done absolutely nothing wrong but the investigation to find this out has been cancelled.

Pasquale for King
44 minutes ago, Busby8 said:

Hibs had a choice.

Option 1 ;- 

Well put, doubt if Dempster will be happy about it either. It’s all good for us though.

...a bit disco

"...and then theres Hibs Class" as they're wont to say.

:hibernan: :lenny:

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Or they made an agreement whereby they make it sound amicable so that it doesn’t damage either Hibs or Lennons future endeavours. Can you imagine selling a job to people knowing there was issues with the players and with Dempster. Then Lennon going for a job having done what was alleged. Easiest case all round is to say mutual and move on nothing to see here.

4 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

"...and then theres Hibs Class" as they're wont to say.

:hibernan: :lenny:

Haha!! I enjoyed that!

gorgie rd eh11

:lol:

He was mutually suspended while they mutually discussed his non disclosure fee so they could mutually bury the sordid details.

:lol: 

12 minutes ago, sadj said:

Or they made an agreement whereby they make it sound amicable so that it doesn’t damage either Hibs or Lennons future endeavours. Can you imagine selling a job to people knowing there was issues with the players and with Dempster. Then Lennon going for a job having done what was alleged. Easiest case all round is to say mutual and move on nothing to see here.

Think Dempster has probably down her job . Saved club shedload .

Lennon played into their hands . They were getting rid then he went off on one of his specials . Perfect 

If I was the gaffer they could have called me all the names they like . 

Crisis meeting at celtic park. Brendan meeting youth players and veterans to reassure them this won’t impact their playing time this and next season. 

1 hour ago, BelgeJambo said:

That would not be a total surprise 

i think Ann Budge would work with her

Ann has retired from work but may if asked nicely put her foot on the ladder while she cleans the back of the stands,but there again may not.

joondalupjambo
3 hours ago, letsmakesomenoise said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if Hayley chucks it too, after an appropriate gap!

This is where I am at with it all.  It smacks of her being undermined.  LD wants to play by the book them RP wants to save the club's money.  If this was the case then her position is untenable and she will leave once the dust has settled.

Toxteth O'Grady
44 minutes ago, sadj said:

It looks like that's what happened but Dempster has been undemined 

11 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

This is where I am at with it all.  It smacks of her being undermined.  LD wants to play by the book them RP wants to save the club's money.  If this was the case then her position is untenable and she will leave once the dust has settled.

The statement effectively says she suspended an employee for no reason, that employee has now felt the need to leave....it makes her look incompetent....she’ll be gone soon. 

1 minute ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

It looks like that's what happened but Dempster has been undemined 

Agreed , the wording of the statement appears to be nothing to see here but lets protect Hibs and Lennon and **** Dempster and her proper process. Has to pit pressure on her working relationship at the club now. Shame as she managed to really royally screw Motherwell by throwing money at the first xi and forgetting the rest didn’t she?

The Future's Maroon

No lock down on sisterfister.net, surprise,d, but amused at the same time....

The board have demonstrated complete professionalism throughout. it can't have been easy for either party in this affair with both parties having conducted themselves in an exemplary manner regarding maintaining strict confidentiality. This was after all entirely an employer/employee dispute and its been resolved pragmatically including an agreed statement of harmonious consensus conclude.

Well done to Hibs for dealing with this matter in a professional way and reaching an amicable settlement. This is the way I expect our Club to handle sensitive matters

Statement make perfect sense to me.

1 minute ago, The Future's Maroon said:

?????

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Saving face over integrity......now where is that carpet sweeper ?

11 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

The statement effectively says she suspended an employee for no reason, that employee has now felt the need to leave....i

Exactly. So if I was the employee I’d then be taking her to the cleaners for a mega pay off.

only this won’t be happening as their Bullshit statement just says everything is dandy and we’ve amicably parted. Aye right. 

Hibs class right enough written all over it

Edited by 1971fozzy

There’s a thread on hibsnet

thanking Lennon For all he’s done and someone has said it’s the best football hibs have played since the 70s under Lennon and others agree with the post 

Must be hearts fans at the wind up surely 

Edited by theshed

Well, that all seems pretty craven.  I can only imagine that the hibs fans will be demanding clarity.

A deal designed to allow Lennon to apply for jobs without a mark on his record. 

25 minutes ago, Barack said:

Should've included the coin hitting him.

double post, who's the bam now?

:facepalm:

Edited by RobNox