Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Don Dan

• sadj

• peter_hmfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

pettigrewsstylist

Shame. Had hoped the simmering discontent could have lasted till end of season at least.

Edited by pettigrewsstylist

Stinks to high heavens this 

Lennon is a bully. Even his own players we're concerned enough to take it to Dempster and instead of taking appropriate action they've bottled it to save themselves 1 Money and 2 save face through the appropriate misconduct rules in a workplace. Instead they've let a bully away with bullying just like kenny Waugh ignored what Gordon Neely did to save face 

Scummy wee club 

The press seem to be content not to ask any tricky questions. Have they signed confidentiality agreements too?

What a difference compared to their coverage of Hearts. Levein maybe passes a note to Neilson, and may or may not have gone into the dressing room once when DoF. Headlines and TV debates for weeks. Lennon.... tumbleweeds.

Anyhow, we'll no doubt hear the full story eventually when the player(s) involved leave Hibs.

Edited by Guest

Pasquale for King

Tom English seems to think Hibs are in the wrong and have had to pay them off in full to stop then taking them to court. When are Hibs accounts published, we will find out then I suppose.

Aye this aggressive guy with a temper, a history of being abusive to women is suspended after a meeting with his squad and then CEO. Oh, but turns out he's done nothing wrong. Aye, then.

That being said the two rumoured things were

- Hitting Kamberi (with the squad as witness)

- calling Dempster a dyke (with Parker probably as the only witness)

Now the homophobia is easily worth a suspension and sacking but proof would be needed and Lennon/ Parker could deny it.

I really don't think Dempster would have suspended them for no reason. Tash comes back and pays them off, says nothing to see here. I'd be raging if if was Dempster. I think she may leave.

I P Knightley
38 minutes ago, Glottis said:

Now the homophobia is easily worth a suspension and sacking but proof would be needed and Lennon/ Parker could deny it.

True  - but those are only rumours. 

What we know is that Lennon was suspended by Hibs. I can't think of a reason why an employee would be suspended without there being an investigation to follow. 

But now, Hibs are telling us that there was no disciplinary process instigated. The two things just don't fit together, almost as if the suspension never happened. 

Sounds like Hibs have said,  "we've got you fair and square. There could be a drawn out disciplinary process - which you'll lose - but if you sign here, you can bugger off right now and well fudge a statement."

So: technically no disciplinary process; no one found guilty of any charges (of which they were definitely guilty) and a weird outcome where some supporters think Hibs, or Dempster, have done something wrong. 

1 hour ago, Glottis said:

On the issue of “proof” being required the requirement at a Emoloyment Tribunal is “reasonable belief” on the part of the employer. It is not as high as a criminal burden. Even if an individual were to deny something actually took place the employer could still take a view on the matter and discipline the individual.

11 hours ago, theshed said:

There’s a thread on hibsnet

thanking Lennon For all he’s done and someone has said it’s the best football hibs have played since the 70s under Lennon and others agree with the post 

Must be hearts fans at the wind up surely 

Goodness me. I must've missed them rising up the table from eighth.

Short memories too, I'd argue that McLeish, Mowbray and even Bobby flippin' Williamson had them playing better football.

Halfwits (and that's me being polite).

1 hour ago, Dallas Green said:

I really don't think Dempster would have suspended them for no reason. Tash comes back and pays them off, says nothing to see here. I'd be raging if if was Dempster. I think she may leave.

She will go after the split.

No one at Hibs is normally available to answer questions. 

But the question to put to them is "if Neil and Gary didn't resign, weren't sacked and there was no disciplinary, why have they left the club?"

Edited by Mikey1874

Rod Petrie is one of the biggest decision makers in Scottish football and has been for years.  Let that sink in.  Then look at the mess Hibs are continually in.  How everything they do is tinpot.  They couldn't even win the cup without embarrassing themselves - including ridiculous, incredulous reaction from Rod himself.

How do we as a footballing nation allow someone like this to be in the position he is.  He can do what he wants to Hibs -that's for them to worry about over their crackpipes, but people like him are the reason our national game has become a backwater.

And that's not pro Neil Lennon, obviously.  For all Levein divides opinion and he riles people across the Scottish game, he isn't odious, he isn't aggressively or politically provocative.  We wouldn't have someone like that at our club, frankly, another reason ROd is not fit for purpose on the national stage. 

2 hours ago, Glottis said:

If he did say that to Dempster and was allowed to walk away from his role with his contract paid up and reputation intact, then that is something that should be picked up by the national (UK) media.

And it reflects very badly on Petrie and Dempster as well.

1 hour ago, BelgeJambo said:

Now being reported that their contracts have been paid up in full

:munny:

If they really have done nothing wrong, then Hibs have no choice. 

I was told the following from a hibs supporting colleague today who has a source within the club:

Petrie has been unhappy with Lennon for a while now and instructed Dempster to restrict January funds to try force Lennon out, and asked her to look for a new manager. They approached a coach based in England who has connections to Lennon. He found out about this on Friday and lost the plot with Dempster. They suspended him due to this and have now agreed to pay up his contract in full.

...a bit disco
58 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Their highest paid manager still on the pay roll until the end of next season. What a great bit of business.

1548927742448.jpg

Make a Celtics decision to give him a rolling contract when he was there an extremely wise move!

3 hours ago, Dallas Green said:

Rod said it was "over exuberance" on Lennon's part..... ;)

2 hours ago, BelgeJambo said:

Now being reported that their contracts have been paid up in full

:munny:

Daily Record isn’t truthful reporting usually 

They have to pay the homeless looking one in full, he was never involved. Lennon likely a settlement around 60/70% of his contract so they could issue the we loved him he loved us but he's left our tin pot club anyway and avoid a protracted legal process and I suspect a vacant managers office for some time. 

Rumours Unsworth is getting the poison chalice next!

Seymour M Hersh

I have heard (via vermin) that Petrie never liked Lennon but went along with it due to results (a low bar there). When, this season, the results started to get worse he instructed Dempster to sound out a couple of managers down south about replacing Lennon. One she spoke to had worked or played or was pals with Lennon but she either didn't do her due diligence or didn't realise it was the same person  but the firstly turned her down then called Lennon to say he'd been approached. This was the reason Lennon went postal on Friday apparently and may explain the strange departure of the two of them and why they are covering things up so badly (their statement). Could be the end of Dempster there as well. 

I just hope Lennon is out of Scottish football AND Scotland forever.

I said when he first signed for Celtic that he would cause bother both on and off the field.  Unfortunately he has done just that as our Club has found to our cost.

19 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

I said when he first signed for Celtic that he would cause bother both on and off the field.  Unfortunately he has done just that as our Club has found to our cost.

Eh?

1 hour ago, DETTY29 said:

Eh?

I suspect he means that he seems to enjoy winding the fans up at Tynecastle and then complaining when it kicks off.

1 hour ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

out of football and Sotland forever.That's a bit harsh on him seeing he never actually done any thing.Even more worrying you are undermining the Levein oot camp by taking away one of their strong candidates to replace him what have the club done that deprives them the opportunity to capture a Winner.

1 hour ago, trotter said:

I suspect he means that he seems to enjoy winding the fans up at Tynecastle and then complaining when it kicks off.

And last time if that idiot hadn't chucked a pound coin at him, the compliance officer would more than likely have got involved, he'd have faced a lengthy ban.

But in the end, he gets away with it.

Maybe because he's a lot smarter than we think.

Not that competition he is up against is up to much.

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, DETTY29 said:

And last time if that idiot hadn't chucked a pound coin at him, the compliance officer would more than likely have got involved, he'd have faced a lengthy ban.

But in the end, he gets away with it.

Maybe because he's a lot smarter than we think.

Not that competition he is up against is up to much.

Dd he get a ban for the aeroplane crap at fester road? Honestly can't remember.

scott herbertson

Hibs being linked with John Carver, ex-Newcastle

From Wiki...

"On 26 January, it was confirmed that Carver had been appointed temporary head coach until the end of the 2014–15 season.[ During his spell as caretaker manager, he had accrued three losses and a draw in all competitions. Five days after Carver was named the temporary head coach until the end of the season, he won his first match on 31 January, against Hull City.[ From 4 March to 2 May, he oversaw a run of eight successive league defeats, a club record for Newcastle in the Premier League. Despite such heavy losses, Carver still believed that he was "the best coach in the Premier League",[though he later claimed that his words were taken out of context by the media after receiving widespread hilarity for his statement."

Sounds ideal

3 hours ago, trotter said:

Correct!  That trouble making shit has inflamed incidents at Tynecastle that has branded us all bigots!!!

3 hours ago, sairyinthat said:

out of football and Sotland forever.That's a bit harsh on him seeing he never actually done any thing.Even more worrying you are undermining the Levein oot camp by taking away one of their strong candidates to replace him what have the club done that deprives them the opportunity to capture a Winner.

?

there is so much thats odd about all of this. Makes no sense footie wise. 

It could then be there is some little thing between him and Leanne

that Leanne is  fed up of.  On or, off, the pitch? 

queensferryjambo
10 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

No one at Hibs is normally available to answer questions. 

But the question to put to them is "if Neil and Gary didn't resign, weren't sacked and there was no disciplinary, why have they left the club?"

For their deserved bumper pay off of course :)

14 minutes ago, Alva-Jambo said:

footie wise. 

Maybe Lennon gave her inner thigh a rub with his foot!!

:oohmatron:

2 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Dd he get a ban for the aeroplane crap at fester road? Honestly can't remember.

1 game plus 2 suspended from his Kilmarnock indiscretion, so 3 in total.

Edited by DETTY29