Hearts Transfer window ( merged )

cb1874

4 minutes ago, eddiepolio said:

Cummings on a 3 year deal would do nicely right now. Knows where the goal is at this level. 

1 goal in 26 is knowing where the goal is at this level?

No thanks

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• sadj

so, back to the possibles/probables and never gonna happens

.... are we bringing this ghanaian winger in  ? 

or any winger that has a decent turn of pace and can get to the by-line and cross the ball (beating the first man in the process)

ITK like to give us some of that ITK fabulousness  ?

2 hours ago, eddiepolio said:

Cummings on a 3 year deal would do nicely right now. Knows where the goal is at this level. 

He’s shite. And an absolute bell end. 

4 hours ago, Busby8 said:

If we could pass the ball out from the back and through the midfield a lot quicker and more accurately, Plan A would work.

But it seems we cant,............. or maybe our players are being told that possession in our own half, playing it across the back line is more important ??

It sometimes looks like that. Part of the problem seems to be an inability for players to find space for themselves. Four or five times on Wednesday we had the ball in promising areas in Dundee’s half only for the ball to find its way back to Doyle to belt up the middle of the park to no effect.

17 minutes ago, davieholt said:
More

Inverness Caledonian Thistle are delighted to announce the signing of Anthony McDonald on loan from @JamTarts until the end of the season.

Good for Anthony to get some competitive match time hopefully. 

27 minutes ago, Deevers said:

It sometimes looks like that. Part of the problem seems to be an inability for players to find space for themselves. Four or five times on Wednesday we had the ball in promising areas in Dundee’s half only for the ball to find its way back to Doyle to belt up the middle of the park to no effect.

The space is harder to find when you have to wait on a ball coming directly at you or behind you, now and again if we could play a pass a yard or two ahead of people it would make a huge difference in getting on the front foot with the first touch rather than, control the ball, shift it forwards and then try and take a man on. Morrison's game suffers terribly from receiving the ball behind him rather than being able to use his first touch to attack the full back.

5 minutes ago, Auldreekie1874 said:

They give us Mulraney and we give them McDonald.

seems to me that ICT have the better deal 

?

They gave us Mulraney and we gave them Beith!

6 minutes ago, Ribble said:

The space is harder to find when you have to wait on a ball coming directly at you or behind you, now and again if we could play a pass a yard or two ahead of people it would make a huge difference in getting on the front foot with the first touch rather than, control the ball, shift it forwards and then try and take a man on. Morrison's game suffers terribly from receiving the ball behind him rather than being able to use his first touch to attack the full back.

Said it all season the players body position is either facing our own goal or their lead foot is behind them , watch the better teams Man City Barcelona etc when they win or have the ball players are looking to receive it on the front foot , when we do play Like that we are dangerous, it’s just not often enough and when it slows down it’s all the way back for a lump up the park , last Sunday Doyle had lots of chance to play quick ball to Shaughnessy but held on then boom 

58 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Good for Anthony to get some competitive match time hopefully. 

Agreed Dave.  Wee Robbo will look after him.

3 hours ago, eddiepolio said:

Been in Edinburgh past week too

Jean Louis Valois

I’d have Cummings, proven goal scorer in Scotland. Even if it was the championship! Not sure he fits in with what Levein and Budge want at the club though. He’s not nice enough.

SaughtonJambo
6 hours ago, Jean Louis Valois said:

I’d have Cummings, proven goal scorer in Scotland. Even if it was the championship! Not sure he fits in with what Levein and Budge want at the club though. He’s not nice enough.

His agent approached hearts and levein response was no chance

10 hours ago, eddiepolio said:

He's scored two Scottish Premiership goals.

5 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

He's scored two Scottish Premiership goals.

And at hearts he'd score 20 more :) 

I think losing lennon then us nabbing 'Cumdog' would send the hobo's over the edge. Worth it for that alone. 

On 25/01/2019 at 12:47, Sir Gio said:

Sorry, forum, you made a ridiculously inaccurate post. I'm not going to blow smoke up your a**e. I watch Hearts nearly every week, Wednesday was bad but miles below average.

People using one game to bolster their argument I don't take seriously at all

Thanks for your feedback. A game of opinions. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, cyprusjambo said:

Thanks for your feedback. A game of opinions. 

Balance Wednesday night with this afternoon and you get a realistic picture 

On 25/01/2019 at 16:00, Auldreekie1874 said:

They give us Mulraney and we give them McDonald.

seems to me that ICT have the better deal 

?

Maybe not?:mw_rolleyes:

rudi must stay

I think there'll be more. Levein has gone from definatly no more signings to maybe some more if the player improves us

Edited by rudi must stay

jamboinglasgow
10 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

More on loan too

I reckon a few will go out on loan, otherwise we have a large squad of fringe players.

3 minutes ago, johnking123 said:

I reckon we could try for another defensive midfeilder. Maybe let Cochrane go out on loan. He ain't getting much game time. 

Cochrane is a funny one. I agree he needs game time and would get a good club go on loan to, but the way Levein talks about him, he talks about how he is an important midfielder for him now. Add in Irving is back cant go out to any other club except Falkirk that may change things for Cochrane.

I do think 1 senior player will come in (and as a guess I could see a U20 player coming in.) With a few going out.

scott herbertson

Cochrane has been injured and I'm guessing t the moment Levein wants to keep him back. He is possibly also in the run up to exams at school and maybe Hearts aren't playing him so much for that reason too.

11 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Cochrane has been injured and I'm guessing t the moment Levein wants to keep him back. He is possibly also in the run up to exams at school and maybe Hearts aren't playing him so much for that reason too.

I thought he had left school?

50 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

I think there'll be more. Levein has gone from definatly no more signings to maybe some more if the player improves us

Where did he say that about if the player improves us?

On ‎25‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 16:07, JamboAl said:

They gave us Mulraney and we gave them Beith!

couple of occasions v st.johstone Mulraney had himself positioned for a ball in to him which would have given an unopposed run down the left wing but the ball never came.He is a better player than he is credited with.

8 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

In the pre match press conference for St Johnstone. 

rudi must stay
15 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

In his press conference v St Johnstone 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
21 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Dundee Utd or Dunfermline 

United perhaps. Motherwell do well with young players 

Would maybe even send Jamie Brandon out for a few months. Just to get some game time.

Brandon ,loan

Cochrane ,loan

Martian ,loan or dumped

Edwards ,loan or dumped

Tennant's  6's
21 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

United perhaps. Motherwell do well with young players 

Think that Utd would be the best, should that happen. 

Motherwell are brutal, teams tend get stuck in against them, like against 'big, physical Hearts. Don't want to see him get targeted ala broony..

rudi must stay

Cochrane would be a good signing for Livi and a good loan option for Hearts. Good footballing side, well managed.  I would loan him to an SPL team

8 minutes ago, Barack said:

Edwards can't play for another team this year.

No sure about our extra-terrestrial friend.

Did not think challenge cup would count being under twentys.

Selkirkhmfc1874
11 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Cochrane would be a good signing for Livi and a good loan option for Hearts. Good footballing side, well managed.  I would loan him to an SPL team

Wouldn't want him playing on that plastic pitch every other week

Just now, Barack said:

I thought he's played in group stages of the LC. Thinking about it now, he might have been an un-used sub. 

Get him hounded!

Yip. He was unused sub. Hopefully that's enough for him to move on.

Dr Ian Malcolm

Cochrane won't be going anywhere. He has shown he can handle first team football and is well ahead of his peer group in that sense.

Regularly training with the first team - we'll see him again when he's fully fit. Of far more benefit to himself and Hearts if he stay stays put.