• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex Kintner

• Phil Dunphy

• Bull's-eye

• Enzo Chiefo

36 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

How can stating a fact be classed as negative? I've only been to 3 games all season. Can I suggest that if you don't like "negativity", you avoid threads with titles such as this one.

That would be some thread, the 4 of you wallowing in your hatred of the Heart of Midlothian manager. 

2 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

OK, let's throw him a couple of victories against Rangers while DOF just to help his stats. That will be 26 points out of a possible 140 or so now.

Serious question Enzo....why do you always look to pick fights with fellow Hearts fans on just about every thread I've ever seen where you've "contributed"?

August Landmesser
18 hours ago, HoGwash said:

No chance. I predict we'll be unbeaten through the first half of January.

Unfortunately I can't see us winning a league game until Jan 23rd. As for a trip to Hampden this month, forget it...

Governor Tarkin
8 minutes ago, cb1874 said:

Serious question Enzo....why do you always look to pick fights with fellow Hearts fans on just about every thread I've ever seen where you've "contributed"?

Enzo's not the one picking the fights, mate.

Alex Kintner
11 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Ahh the "old" Rangers. I see. Yes, I forgot about that end of season game. Anyway, just to reiterate, the defeat at Ibrox this season was nothing to do with injuries, we were well beaten. No excuses. 

Wow, I just can’t get my head around a Hearts fan who is so desperate to twist every situation to make our manager look bad. Even to the point of ignoring or detracting from our successes while highlighting our failures.

“We failed our first big challenge of the season” which conveniently ignores us winning our first away game in a long time but also an away game where we went behind. It also conveniently ignores us beating the reigning champions (and double treble winners) in the next game of the season.

”Levein has never beaten Rangers” and when proven wrong you detract from that win by saying “it was a meaningless end of season match.”

Your desperation is hilarious to read.

:jjyay:

Edited by To Be Frank

8 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Wow, I just can’t get my head around a Hearts fan who is so desperate to twist every situation to make our manager look bad. Even to the point of ignoring or detracting from our successes while highlighting our failures.

“We failed our first big challenge of the season” which conveniently ignores us winning our first away game in a long time but also an away game where we went behind. It also conveniently ignores us beating the reigning champions (and double treble winners) in the next game of the season.

”Levein has never beaten Rangers” and when proven wrong you detract from that win by saying “it was a meaningless end of season match” and was “the old Rangers”

Your desperation is hilarious to read.

:jjyay:

At least get your facts right Frank. I was mocking another poster for using "old" Rangers. I've never bought into this newco garbage. So you're well off the mark. 

15 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Correct Governor.

Alex Kintner
Just now, Enzo Chiefo said:

At least get your facts right Frank. I was mocking another poster for using "old" Rangers. I've never bought into this newco garbage. So you're well off the mark. 

Yeah because that’s the bit of my post that’s most important you focus on. Slippier than an eel. ?

24 minutes ago, cb1874 said:

Are you serious? I will state my point of view but it's certainly not picking fights. Given the number of posters who use phrases like "gobshites", "pantwetters" and worse , to describe posters who disagree with them, I think you're looking in the wrong place pal.

I really can't get my head around why people give enzo the time of day. He hates cl and no amount of pesky facts are going to stop his constant trolling (well not constant as he vanishes when we are on a good run). Have a laugh at his anger by all means but that's it 

Bazzas right boot

The worst thing is, we have all to play for, a sc and are in about the top end of the league. 

Mmm... What to do - 

Get behind the team and and manager. 

Talk about the possibilities, 1st, 2nd, 3rd..

The tight league. 

Larding it over hibs, if that's your thing. 

Look forward to the transfer window. 

Looking forward to getting the band back together that won 7 (6) in a row and maybe repeat that? 

Or... 

Nah, I'll continue to argue our manager is shite and get all defensive and when Hearts fans on a Hearts forum tell you- you are a nugget and to 

:bolt:

Why? 

:dontgetit:

The Real Maroonblood
15 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Are you serious? I will state my point of view but it's certainly not picking fights. Given the number of posters who use phrases like "gobshites", "pantwetters" and worse , to describe posters who disagree with them, I think you're looking in the wrong place pal.

If you’re not a happy clapper then your posts are negative.?

Bazzas right boot
16 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

You're on a Hearts forum with an obvious hatred or dislike for our manager and  person who is constantly being negative about the Hearts manager on a Hearts forum. 

The very definition of picking a fight. 

Be like going into the four in hand and belting out "Hearts, Hearts" or going into a vegan restaurant with a happy meal. 

Governor Tarkin
14 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

The very definition of picking a fight. 

Be like going into the four in hand and belting out "Hearts, Hearts" or going into a vegan restaurant with a happy meal. 

Or claiming to be a Hearts fan and wanting Hibs to win the cup.

Edited by Governor Tarkin

33 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Find it strange you have not been thread banned,has happened to me on a few occasions for much less. 

Jingle Bells
Some are taking a pragmatic view of Levein's managerial ability to deliver HMFC silverware or at least reach Cup finals, as opposed to thinking of him being a fine, but injury prone player. for the Club, all those years ago.
This at a time when a large number of Supporters are paying a premium over and above their Season Ticket money.
The football side of the Club need to start doing their bit rather than throwing away the subsidy largely on dross, jmho..
Whilst the loyalty to an ex player on here is commendable the common denominator should be what's best for the Club, in the long run, and for me, at least,  that's with a Manager with a proven track record of success. or the potential to achieve that given the right circumstances and backing.

Bazzas right boot
23 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Not at all. 

It was a poll hibs or Rangers. 

Nothing to do with Hearts, we weren’t playing. 

Your comparison is ludicrous, but unfortunately not unexpected as your posts have become more reaching and pointless by the day, recently. 

You seem happy to weigh in with snide comments with contributing the square root of **** all to the thread content. Strange. 

Everyone, at this moment should be behind Hearts and the manager, if you're a Hearts fan with reservations about our manager, constantly moaning and using more and more far reaching points to prove a point that has been lost over the past two years (yawn) seems to only prove that said posters are personal  in their attacks about CL and are at the point were they have lost all credibility, the fact many have swapped accounts to continue their crusade proves that. 

The only thing more boring than Hearts fans venting their anger about CL are those that go on about hibs Cup win.

I'm a Hearts fan who dislikes rangers more than Hibs, quite comfortable with that. However, that is way off topic and unlike some on here I don't particularly want to talk about hibs winning the cup, again. 

As someone who’s views on Craig Levein can change depending on results and performances, I can honestly say that any Hearts supporter who wanted Hibs to win the Scottish Cup isn’t a Hearts supporter. 

Governor Tarkin
6 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

You seem happy to weigh in with snide comments with contributing the square root of **** all to the thread content. Strange. 

It's not strange at all, I enjoy it.

We don't all get our jollies from being plastic uber-fans, Tosh.

Each to their own, eh. ?

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, Phil Dunphy said:

As someone who’s views on Craig Levein can change depending on results and performances, I can honestly say that any Hearts supporter who wanted Hibs to win the Scottish Cup isn’t a Hearts supporter. 

:spoton:

Geoff the Mince

The above poster who wanted the Vermin to win the cup will also probably choose The 6 Nations games at Murrayfield over attending Tynecastle.  

Vermin speak with forked tongue ! 

22 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Not at all. 

It was a poll hibs or Rangers. 

Nothing to do with Hearts, we weren’t playing. 

Your comparison is ludicrous, but unfortunately not unexpected as your posts have become more reaching and pointless by the day, recently. 

Everyone, at this moment should be behind Hearts and the manager, if you're a Hearts fan with reservations about our manager, constantly moaning and using more and more far reaching points to prove a point that has been lost over the past two years (yawn) seems to only prove that said posters are personal  in their attacks about CL and are at the point were they have lost all credibility, the fact many have swapped accounts to continue their crusade proves that. 

The only thing more boring than Hearts fans venting their anger about CL are those that go on about hibs Cup win.

I'm a Hearts fan who dislikes rangers more than Hibs, quite comfortable with that. However, that is way off topic and unlike some on here I don't particularly want to talk about hibs winning the cup, again. 

This is where I am!

The Blue Cheek are the most despicable institution in football.  I used to hate them, I now simply despise them for the parasitic, cancerous influence they are.

You also do wonder why certain "Hearts" fans keep bringing up Hibs Cup win?

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

did a so-called hearts fan want hibs to win the Scottish cup? even for here that's ridiculous 

i think i saw saw some fans wanting them to win a Derby so levein might get sacked - I don't agree with that but at least there's a (misguided) logic 

:lion:

Governor Tarkin
Just now, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

did a so-called hearts fan want hibs to win the Scottish cup? even for here that's ridiculous 

i think i saw saw some fans wanting them to win a Derby so levein might get sacked - I don't agree with that but at least there's a (misguided) logic 

Both inexcusable imo.

MoncurMacdonaldMercer

keep most of the strikers fit

assuming vanecek is uche standard+

assuming Celtic and rangers have at best average January windows

find a way not to get humped in glasgow

the league's ours this season 

old no-medals breaks the old firm duopoly

:)

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
3 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Both inexcusable imo.

The first one surely a joke tho

2 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

You know that's not true. He's pretty good at provocation, then pleading innocence. As are you.

8 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

You know that's not true. He's pretty good at provocation, then pleading innocence. As are you.

Ri, if hearing an alternative opinion or a point of view that you don't agree with "provokes" people on an internet forum then how the hell do they manage to negotiate real life?

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Hibs winning the Cup has certainly been good for Hibs. 

they were so close to going the way of Dunfermline - had continued to pay higher wages and still stuck in the championship and crowds of fans potentially jacking it in for ever - crisis time at the end of that season had they not won the cup

totally rejuvenated by the cup win - fortunately looks relatively short-lived 

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Ri, if hearing an alternative opinion or a point of view that you don't agree with "provokes" people on an internet forum then how the hell do they manage to negotiate real life?

:lol:

Governor Tarkin
13 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Aye sound.

Governor Tarkin
4 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I'm not convinced that they do, Enzo. :(

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

It's not strange at all, I enjoy it.

We don't all get our jollies from being plastic uber-fans, Tosh.

Each to their own, eh. ?

Plastic uber fans.... 

Pretty much sure a St holder and Edinburgh lad is the opposite of what you say, don't let facts get in the way of your jollies tho- which you say you get from  snidey digs at other Hearts fans. 

Each to their own, indeed. 

Well done you. ?

Governor Tarkin
Just now, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Plastic uber fans.... 

Pretty much sure a St holder and Edinburgh lad is the opposite of what you say, don't let facts get in the way of your jollies tho- which you say you get from  snidey digs at other Hearts fans. 

Each to their own, indeed. 

Well done you. ?

Snide digs at other Hears fans :lol:

You should read back over your own posting history, Tosh, paying particular attention to the language you use with posters who disagree with you.

Governor Tarkin
3 minutes ago, Jim Weir said:

29 pages of utter pish and shite 

We can make it to 30 if you keep up your fantastic contributions.

2 hours ago, Jingle Bells said:
Some are taking a pragmatic view of Levein's managerial ability to deliver HMFC silverware or at least reach Cup finals, as opposed to thinking of him being a fine, but injury prone player. for the Club, all those years ago.
This at a time when a large number of Supporters are paying a premium over and above their Season Ticket money.
The football side of the Club need to start doing their bit rather than throwing away the subsidy largely on dross, jmho..
Whilst the loyalty to an ex player on here is commendable the common denominator should be what's best for the Club, in the long run, and for me, at least,  that's with a Manager with a proven track record of success. or the potential to achieve that given the right circumstances and backing.

Do you think that the FOH money has been spent on the team?

Have you seen the shiny new stand?

Are you aware that Ann Budge needs paid back?

1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

We can make it to 30 if you keep up your fantastic contributions.

It will soar beyond 30 without my help I'm sure! 

Polarised opinion, much of it probably for the sake of maintaining a diametrically opposing view. 

Dissenting voices probably easier to silence than those who steadfastly support 

Do you think he's the answer out of interest?

Governor Tarkin
2 minutes ago, Boris said:

The death knell for this thread...

It could do with it tbh :lol:

1 hour ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

This definitely did happen.

Tosh said it was a "decent outcome" Hibs winning the cup, no matter how he now tries to spin it. 

Never a Hearts fan. Never let him forget, I don't.

1 minute ago, smiler said:

This definitely did happen.

Tosh said it was a "decent outcome" Hibs winning the cup, no matter how he now tries to spin it. 

Never a Hearts fan. Never let him forget, I don't.

Hibs winning the Scottish Cup was considered a "decent outcome" by a Hearts supporter? 

Decent in relation to what? Mass genocide!?!?

FFS I've heard it all now 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
11 minutes ago, Jim Weir said:

29 pages of utter pish and shite 

First time I have viewed this thread (I think!).

Did the mood change on Saturday night? No wins at Easter Road had been a bit of a stick to beat him with.

Last 6 derbies P6 W3 D2 L1 and 4 clean sheets.

For my tuppence worth, he is doing an okay job. But it could swing either way, for anyone to have such a strong opinion, I would suggest its fuelled by emotion.

Alex Kintner
1 hour ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

:lion:

Wanting Hibs to beat us is a million times worse than wanting Hibs to beat Rangers imo

1 minute ago, To Be Frank said:

Wanting Hibs to beat us is a million times worse than wanting Hibs to beat Rangers imo

Wanting Hibs to win a Scottish Cup?

Just now, To Be Frank said:

Wanting Hibs to beat Hearts is infinitely worse than wanting them to beat Rangers. 

However, wanting them to win a trophy they hadn’t won for over a century under any circumstances is a close 2nd to wanting them to beat Hearts. 

1 minute ago, To Be Frank said:

In context the Rangers one is inexcusable though Franky baby.

• davemclaren locked this topic