Jump to content
jake

Labour

Recommended Posts

i8hibsh

Anyone seen that 'homeless' guy who walks about the town in Edinburgh draped in Scottish flags wearing the kilt etc?  I saw him in Tesco recently and he was shouting at everyone to only buy the sausages with the saltire on them.

 

ri Alban is that you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maroonlegions

Yes , i am afraid, that we who  are just envious and live in a pond are not zipped up the back , no matter what  the Tory trolls and spin merchants on here would like others to believe. 

 

Latest odds on their new leader if Maybot looses.

 

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FWJ
17 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

I would not be surprised if Labour  "abstain" on this evenings no confidence vote...

Erm......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh
4 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Yes , i am afraid, that we who  are just envious and live in a pond are not zipped up the back , no matter what  the Tory trolls and spin merchants on here would like others to believe. 

 

Latest odds on their new leader if Maybot looses.

 

Image may contain: 1 person, text

 

 

Personally, would love Mogg.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maroonlegions
3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Anyone seen that 'homeless' guy who walks about the town in Edinburgh draped in Scottish flags wearing the kilt etc?  I saw him in Tesco recently and he was shouting at everyone to only buy the sausages with the saltire on them.

 

ri Alban is that you?

 

Using a homeless person as a joke metaphor.

:facepalm:

 

No shame like May and the rest of the Tories .

 

:muggy:

 

There was a homeless army veteran who used to sit at Waverly  steps who died recently on the streets any Tory jokes about him.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maroonlegions
5 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

 

 

Personally, would love Mogg.

Of course you would, even though he does not give a feck about us peasants like you and me but dont let that stop your love.

 

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh
27 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

 

Using a homeless person as a joke metaphor.

:facepalm:

 

No shame like May and the rest of the Tories .

 

:muggy:

 

There was a homeless army veteran who used to sit at Waverly  steps who died recently on the streets any Tory jokes about him.

 

 

 

Oh here we go.

 

Ok we talk about that Waverley guy - the Geordie.  Past him most days.  He had help and support but never took it.  There I said it.  To mention this FACT, does not mean I don't care, but as a society , we can only do so much and a government and council can only do so much.

 

 

Yeah Maroonlegions thinks he cares more as he sees every homeless person as genuine and he hates the Tories.

Edited by i8hibsh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Geoff the Mince
18 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Of course you would, even though he does not give a feck about us peasants like you and me but dont let that stop your love.

 

:lol:

That horrible Tarkin poster reminds me of  Rees Mogg . Vile !! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sarah O
40 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Anyone seen that 'homeless' guy who walks about the town in Edinburgh draped in Scottish flags wearing the kilt etc?  I saw him in Tesco recently and he was shouting at everyone to only buy the sausages with the saltire on them.

 

ri Alban is that you?

:vrface:awful.

 

Terrible chat, even in jest

Edited by Sarah O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh
5 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

:vrface:awful.

 

Terrible chat, even in jest

 

 

The guy is not homeless ffs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ri Alban
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Anyone seen that 'homeless' guy who walks about the town in Edinburgh draped in Scottish flags wearing the kilt etc?  I saw him in Tesco recently and he was shouting at everyone to only buy the sausages with the saltire on them.

 

ri Alban is that you?

:wavey:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maroonlegions
42 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

 

 

Oh here we go.

 

Ok we talk about that Waverley guy - the Geordie.  Past him most days.  He had help and support but never took it.  There I said it.  To mention this FACT, does not mean I don't care, but as a society , we can only do so much and a government and council can only do so much.

 

 

Yeah Maroonlegions thinks he cares more as he sees every homeless person as genuine and he hates the Tories.

 

What the feck does that even mean, GENUINE, if you are homeless you are homeless. It was you who used a homelessness person as a part of a joke mate, not me.  You should be ashamed and not spinning out of it like some Tory apologist.

 

You think that everyone is on the streets by choice, go ask Shelter , the homelessness charity, or any other charities working directly with those on the streets or in hostels.

 

Bad life choices i hear you and your Tory rent a mob cry , its a case of  a direct failure of Tory social housing  funding polices. 

 

The last 12 years have seen a massive rise on people on the streets, a direct result of welfare cuts on  housing benefits . No matter how you and your Tory rent a mouths spin it the lat 12 years of Tory rule have seen nothing but misery and Austerity on those who need the help the most, it says a lot of the kind of person one is if you vote fir such a bunch of cold bloodied reptiles .

 

 

Image may contain: 2 people

 

 

There are leading charities who have publicly aired their concerns , charities ,unlike you or your cheap jokes , that are in a direct line with those suffering Tory welfare reforms. 

 

Waffle, waffle, waffle is all i hear when you and the Tory apologists open their mouths.

 

You lot must be one of the most arrogant and ignorant bunch when it comes to the real reality of the data released by  charities working with the homelessness and  the poverty inflicted  and what that shows.There is a far greater % of people on the streets due to Tory welfare reforms than those with bad life choices or drink or drug problems.

 

Totally  breathtaking ignorance.:facepalm:

 

Edited by maroonlegions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lord BJ
1 hour ago, Pans Jambo said:

I would not be surprised if Labour  "abstain" on this evenings no confidence vote...

 

Haha

 

its a Tory vote of no confidence, tad difficult for labour mp’s to vote on that in fairness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh
9 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

 

What the feck does that even mean, GENUINE, if you are homeless you are homeless. It was you who used a homelessness person as a part of a joke mate, not me.  You should be ashamed and not spinning out of it like some Tory apologist.

 

You think that everyone is on the streets by choice, go ask Shelter , the homelessness charity, or any other charities working directly with those on the streets or in hostels.

 

Bad life choices i hear you and your Tory rent a mob cry , its a case of  a direct failure of Tory social housing  funding polices. 

 

The last 12 years have seen a massive rise on people on the streets, a direct result of welfare cuts on  housing benefits . No matter how you and your Tory rent a mouths spin it the lat 12 years of Tory rule have seen nothing but misery and Austerity on those who need the help the most, it says a lot of the kind of person one is if you vote fir such a bunch of cold bloodied reptiles .

 

 

Image may contain: 2 people

 

 

There are leading charities who have publicly aired their concerns , charities ,unlike you or your cheap jokes , that are in a direct line with those suffering Tory welfare reforms. 

 

Waffle, waffle, waffle is all i hear when you and the Tory apologists open their mouths.

 

You lot must be one of the most arrogant and ignorant bunch when it comes to the real reality of the data released by  charities working with the homelessness and  the poverty inflicted  and what that shows.There is a far greater % of people on the streets due to Tory welfare reforms than those with bad life choices or drink or drug problems.

 

Totally  breathtaking ignorance.:facepalm:

 

 

 

If you ARE Homeless then you are homeless, this is correct.  If you say you are homeless that does not mean you are homeless however.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maroonlegions

Disgusting, brutal and inhumane Tory welfare polices.

 

 

No automatic alt text available.

 

 

 

 

Tories even IGNORED that UN finding on Tory Austerity and the creation of extreme poverty in the UK it caused. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seymour M Hersh
2 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

I would not be surprised if Labour  "abstain" on this evenings no confidence vote...

 

They'll have to as they don't get to vote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seymour M Hersh
2 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

Only tories do nepotism. Not labour mp employs drug dealer son into her staff, covers it up, her mum into House of Lords then mp threatens journos with a doing.

 

 

Indeed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nookie Bear
2 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

Yes , i am afraid, that we who  are just envious and live in a pond are not zipped up the back , no matter what  the Tory trolls and spin merchants on here would like others to believe. 

 

Latest odds on their new leader if Maybot looses.

 

Image may contain: 1 person, text

 

When you say “spin merchant”, you mean “someone with a different view from you”, right?

 

And remind me again why David Schneider took out a super injunction? Let’s hope he wasn’t visiting BDSM clubs behind his wife’s back, eh? He sounds like vermin. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I P Knightley
2 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

I see it as a generational climb. My grandfather was an hgv driver.

his kids a mechanic, a secretary and a lecturer. His grandkids a doctor, a surgeon, a petroleum geologist, an engineer and a lecturer. All 5 great grand kids at private school.

Its generations of climb, not a single leap.

sure there are barriers, there always are- but people seek excuses for failure, barriers can be overcome. 

Could you put in a word with your grandchildren for me? I'm sure my kids could buttle for them or be footmen or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
doctor jambo
1 hour ago, maroonlegions said:

Disgusting, brutal and inhumane Tory welfare polices.

 

 

No automatic alt text available.

 

 

 

 

Tories even IGNORED that UN finding on Tory Austerity and the creation of extreme poverty in the UK it caused. 

 

 

I don't have an empty bedroom. I don't love one, but a 5 bed house is  currently beyond me. When I had kid three, I didn't just apply for a bigger house. 

If I cannot afford something I either work harder, or don't get.

every council house with a free room, is one a family could have. It's not their house- it's the states. 

The benefit system is not really there to afford those who don't work more privelege than those paying for it - family size being a further example

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
doctor jambo
2 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Could you put in a word with your grandchildren for me? I'm sure my kids could buttle for them or be footmen or something.

Prince George is the plan for my daughter or gtf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I P Knightley
2 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Prince George is the plan for my daughter or gtf

Given that her dad was snared by a 'commoner' who set her sights on him at a very young age, I do believe you're in with a chance.

 

Get your feelers out when they're about 11 and work out which Uni he'll be going to. A bit of steely determination and single-minded focus from your daughter and Bob's yer Uncle. (or Charles or William or Harry - something like that.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pans Jambo
2 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

 

Haha

 

its a Tory vote of no confidence, tad difficult for labour mp’s to vote on that in fairness.

Ken but knowing Labour they will probably have their own vote & then abstain anyway :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jumpship

Jeremy Corbyn is utterly useless, he has kept Theresa May in a job.... 

 

Fact

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roxy Hearts
8 minutes ago, jumpship said:

Jeremy Corbyn is utterly useless, he has kept Theresa May in a job.... 

 

Fact

 

Nicola Sturgeon is a far more superior politician than those two fools. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maroonlegions

Tory rag headlines looming in time for the festive period.

 

 

Image may contain: 1 person, text
 
 
:greggy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I P Knightley
55 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Nicola Sturgeon is a far more superior politician than those two fools. 

So am I and I'm just sitting around spitting and picking my nose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roxy Hearts
23 hours ago, JamboX2 said:

 

I find this approach interesting because it's blind loyalty for blind loyalty. 

 

As it stands no one is coming out of Brexit well. Each party is playing petty games and it's detrimental to everyone in Scotland, England, Wales and Northern Ireland. Time to ditch parties as they are and form a National Unity Government.

Something needs to give either independence or Scotland having a bigger say in it's own destiny. Can't go on with the rot in Westminster. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roxy Hearts
41 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

So am I and I'm just sitting around spitting and picking my nose.

?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JamboX2
55 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Something needs to give either independence or Scotland having a bigger say in it's own destiny. Can't go on with the rot in Westminster. 

 

Scots voted on their destiny in 2014. Doesn't preclude another vote happening. But the idea we've no say in our destiny I find odd: we voted in 2014, we live in a parliamentary democracy and we are all equal voters in UK wide elections.

 

If you want something vote for it.

 

Our politicians are part of the issue. Other  nations seem willing to build consensus between  parties and work for the common interest at times like this: yet here it's everyman for themselves. 

 

Think we need a political change in tone, attitude and personnel before we start tearing the system up again. Brexit hasn't righted any of the wrongs that caused it. I doubt independence would do so either.

 

Edited by JamboX2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boris
6 hours ago, JamboX2 said:

 

Scots voted on their destiny in 2014. Doesn't preclude another vote happening. But the idea we've no say in our destiny I find odd: we voted in 2014, we live in a parliamentary democracy and we are all equal voters in UK wide elections.

 

If you want something vote for it.

 

Our politicians are part of the issue. Other  nations seem willing to build consensus between  parties and work for the common interest at times like this: yet here it's everyman for themselves. 

 

Think we need a political change in tone, attitude and personnel before we start tearing the system up again. Brexit hasn't righted any of the wrongs that caused it. I doubt independence would do so either.

 

 

The system does need changed as the current system perpetuates the politicians we have! Save the UK? Federalise it! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shaun.lawson
On 11/12/2018 at 06:38, I P Knightley said:

However, back on topic - Labour under Corbyn have shown themselves to be unfit for government. They should be wiping the floor with this awful lot we've got in power but I really doubt whether they'd win more seats in a GE than the Tories, no matter who was leading the latter.

 

Load of nonsense tbh.

 

It's quite funny to see Jake, of all people, starting this thread. He, of course, always highlights that Brexit was, more than anything else, a working class revolt: against decades of being abandoned by both the Tories and by Labour. And for Labour to force a hung Parliament last year against all odds (if anyone could name me another election in UK history when a party 20 points behind at the start of the campaign ended up removing the government's majority, that'd be grand) required it to somehow hold together a coalition containing metropolitan liberal Remainers and white, working class leavers: bringing them back from UKIP. It pulled it off. Remarkable. 

 

Since then, it's faced a conundrum. 70% of Labour voters voted Remain... but the UK's electoral system is so absurd that almost all of that 70% are effectively in the wrong places. The seats Labour needs to win are full of Leave voters - who'd never have even considered voting Labour last year had it not supported Brexit.

 

Had Labour instead advocated for a second referendum, thereby betraying those voters yet again, we'd now be facing a huge Tory majority, and either no deal or the hardest of hard Brexits: with catastrophic ramifications not just for the UK, but for Ireland too. It got its strategy right then, and it's still doing so now. Let the Tories take the blame for Brexit (which they eminently deserve: this was their idea all along), let them destroy themselves. Which they are doing, and then some. 

 

Yet still, we have politically illiterate imbeciles thinking Labour should've called a completely unwinnable confidence vote - at this of all times - which would have given a lifeline to the Tories, enabling them to display unity. And as this thread has shown, we also have alarming numbers who think poverty is a lifestyle choice. This after the UN has condemned the UK for its treatment of the disabled and the poor; at least 120,000 people have died unnecessarily because of austerity; life expectancy has stalled (and is falling in a number of areas); average wages are still well below what they were in 2008; universal credit has plunged 100,000 children into poverty this Christmas; child poverty is projected to reach 37% by 2022; and homelessness is practically at epidemic levels.

 

So good to know that those 120,000 people who died did so because of "poor life choices". So good to know that the 134% more homeless people than there were in 2010 (on last year's figures - it's even more now) are all homeless because of "poor life choices". So good to know that terminally ill people, who every single day, are denied benefits by this evil government, must've made "poor life choices". So good to know that nurses, fire officers, paramedics, teachers, who haven't had a proper pay rise in a decade - many of whom have to work two or three jobs just to get by - have made "poor lifestyle choices".

 

If you ever wanted to know why Britain is the lousy, stinking, "I'm alright Jack, now **** off" cesspit it's become, the reasons are right here on this thread. Fortunately, it won't remain that way for much longer. The Tories are self-immolating before our very eyes. And before long - by the middle of next year, I think - Britain will have a socialist government which comes in and cleans up the whole rotten mess. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Governor Tarkin
29 minutes ago, shaun.lawson said:

And before long - by the middle of next year, I think - Britain will have a socialist government which comes in and cleans up the whole rotten mess. 

 

Will that be enough to tempt you back from your South American utopia and make some kind of contribution to an enconomy you've thus far done **** all but lecture us about?

Edited by Governor Tarkin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jake
1 hour ago, shaun.lawson said:

 

Load of nonsense tbh.

 

It's quite funny to see Jake, of all people, starting this thread. He, of course, always highlights that Brexit was, more than anything else, a working class revolt: against decades of being abandoned by both the Tories and by Labour. And for Labour to force a hung Parliament last year against all odds (if anyone could name me another election in UK history when a party 20 points behind at the start of the campaign ended up removing the government's majority, that'd be grand) required it to somehow hold together a coalition containing metropolitan liberal Remainers and white, working class leavers: bringing them back from UKIP. It pulled it off. Remarkable. 

 

Since then, it's faced a conundrum. 70% of Labour voters voted Remain... but the UK's electoral system is so absurd that almost all of that 70% are effectively in the wrong places. The seats Labour needs to win are full of Leave voters - who'd never have even considered voting Labour last year had it not supported Brexit.

 

Had Labour instead advocated for a second referendum, thereby betraying those voters yet again, we'd now be facing a huge Tory majority, and either no deal or the hardest of hard Brexits: with catastrophic ramifications not just for the UK, but for Ireland too. It got its strategy right then, and it's still doing so now. Let the Tories take the blame for Brexit (which they eminently deserve: this was their idea all along), let them destroy themselves. Which they are doing, and then some. 

 

Yet still, we have politically illiterate imbeciles thinking Labour should've called a completely unwinnable confidence vote - at this of all times - which would have given a lifeline to the Tories, enabling them to display unity. And as this thread has shown, we also have alarming numbers who think poverty is a lifestyle choice. This after the UN has condemned the UK for its treatment of the disabled and the poor; at least 120,000 people have died unnecessarily because of austerity; life expectancy has stalled (and is falling in a number of areas); average wages are still well below what they were in 2008; universal credit has plunged 100,000 children into poverty this Christmas; child poverty is projected to reach 37% by 2022; and homelessness is practically at epidemic levels.

 

So good to know that those 120,000 people who died did so because of "poor life choices". So good to know that the 134% more homeless people than there were in 2010 (on last year's figures - it's even more now) are all homeless because of "poor life choices". So good to know that terminally ill people, who every single day, are denied benefits by this evil government, must've made "poor life choices". So good to know that nurses, fire officers, paramedics, teachers, who haven't had a proper pay rise in a decade - many of whom have to work two or three jobs just to get by - have made "poor lifestyle choices".

 

If you ever wanted to know why Britain is the lousy, stinking, "I'm alright Jack, now **** off" cesspit it's become, the reasons are right here on this thread. Fortunately, it won't remain that way for much longer. The Tories are self-immolating before our very eyes. And before long - by the middle of next year, I think - Britain will have a socialist government which comes in and cleans up the whole rotten mess. 

Socialist government by next year you say

Clean up the mess you say

?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roxy Hearts
2 hours ago, Boris said:

 

The system does need changed as the current system perpetuates the politicians we have! Save the UK? Federalise it! 

If not independence then possibly federalism. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boab1874

The unions are to blame.Ed before David was a disgrace.The Labour Party are finished as are the Tories.We Iive in different times now.Also we must become a republic.How in this day and age you have an elected leader bow or curtsy to an unelected facist 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boab1874

Why has the E U done far more for workers rights ect than the Unions have ever done.The unions are corrupt.We now have over 32million workers in this country.All down to the open border.Minimum wage should go up so that companies pay the wages not the tax payer..Tories can’t have that.Plane loads brought over signed up at the gate by agencies . Staff sacked .Agencies charging £2 an hour for bed guaranteed 50 hours a week.What did a Labour and Tory government do.Nothing.There is still one agency in Avonmouth making £25000 a month bussing staff because they have the contract. Taking lodgings and travel expenses from the Easter Europeans tax free.How can that be the E U fault.Every job should go through job centre like every other E U country..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JamboX2
2 hours ago, Boris said:

 

The system does need changed as the current system perpetuates the politicians we have! Save the UK? Federalise it

 

I'm yet to see good proposals for this. I think it'll be asymmetrical for a long while. As English devolution to its regions is a process but the stuff Andrew Adonis has argued for on how to go about it is very interesting.

 

Stage 1 of his proposals is replacing the Lords with a Senate based in Manchester or Liverpool or Newcastle which would be like the German second chamber with representatives of each of the devolved governments present along with directly elected members. At the least it would mean all legislation with UK wide effect being subject to scrutiny of each devolved area. Not a bad idea. 

 

Imo - after this debacle there's got to be change. I don't think there's much chance in avoiding it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boris
3 hours ago, JamboX2 said:

 

I'm yet to see good proposals for this. I think it'll be asymmetrical for a long while. As English devolution to its regions is a process but the stuff Andrew Adonis has argued for on how to go about it is very interesting.

 

Stage 1 of his proposals is replacing the Lords with a Senate based in Manchester or Liverpool or Newcastle which would be like the German second chamber with representatives of each of the devolved governments present along with directly elected members. At the least it would mean all legislation with UK wide effect being subject to scrutiny of each devolved area. Not a bad idea. 

 

Imo - after this debacle there's got to be change. I don't think there's much chance in avoiding it.

If we are an equal union, the Scotland, England, Northern Ireland and Wales should all be equally represented in one of the houses, a bit like the senate in the USA. 

 

Have another house based on constituency, like the house of representatives, but work out where the power lies. 

 

Or,  mass devolution and the senate style House is the UK parliament. 

 

Imo. 

 

Edit: your comments on Adonis highlight the problem ie its what England wants and when it wants it. Union of equals? Not really... 

Edited by Boris

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JamboX2

 

 

10 minutes ago, Boris said:

If we are an equal union, the Scotland, England, Northern Ireland and Wales should all be equally represented in one of the houses, a bit like the senate in the USA. 

 

Have another house based on constituency, like the house of representatives, but work out where the power lies. 

 

Or,  mass devolution and the senate style House is the UK parliament. 

 

Imo. 

 

Edit: your comments on Adonis highlight the problem ie its what England wants and when it wants it. Union of equals? Not really... 

 

 

Issue is England's size. It's hugely over populated for symmetric federalism.

 

Would need to have devolution within England. I think that's up to English mps. Don't you? If we want Scotland to have it's views respected it goes the other way on how England allocates power.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maroonlegions

He, he , he.

 

No automatic alt text available.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Image may contain: 1 person, text
 
 
:greggy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maroonlegions

Dominic Raab tweeted  a graph that proved real wages are lower today than 10 years ago when Labour were in power. :lol:

 

The icing on the cake? ?

 

He has absolutely no idea that’s what he did, check it out.:facepalm:

His Tweet below.

Dominic Raab

ONS data showing real wages rising at fastest rate in 10 years ... is good news for working Britain.

 

 

 
 
DuMnqh4XQAA09cy.jpg
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shaun.lawson
8 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

 

Will that be enough to tempt you back from your South American utopia and make some kind of contribution to an enconomy you've thus far done **** all but lecture us about?

 

Epic fail. I make voluntary NI contributions, which go into the coffers right now and are used right now.

 

But congratulations on completely proving my point in one single sentence. Because in a lousy, stinking "I'm alright Jack, now **** off" cesspit, whole generations end up thinking that the only thing that matters is themselves. They can't conceive of anyone who might care because they're a) citizens b) and b) have friends and family who are suffering the consequences of said lousy, stinking cesspit.

 

Oh, and by the way: if you think the problems of one of the richest countries on planet Earth are down to lack of resources, you must have the intellectual capacity of a small lettuce leaf. The banks crashed the economy; the poor have paid the price (many with their lives), while the bankers have got richer, and richer, and richer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JimKongUno
19 hours ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Nicola Sturgeon is a far more superior politician than those two fools. 

 

She's better at ranting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Governor Tarkin
6 minutes ago, shaun.lawson said:

 

Epic fail. I make voluntary NI contributions, which go into the coffers right now and are used right now.

 

But congratulations on completely proving my point in one single sentence. Because in a lousy, stinking "I'm alright Jack, now **** off" cesspit, whole generations end up thinking that the only thing that matters is themselves. They can't conceive of anyone who might care because they're a) citizens b) and b) have friends and family who are suffering the consequences of said lousy, stinking cesspit.

 

Oh, and by the way: if you think the problems of one of the richest countries on planet Earth are down to lack of resources, you must have the intellectual capacity of a small lettuce leaf. The banks crashed the economy; the poor have paid the price (many with their lives), while the bankers have got richer, and richer, and richer.

 

Bro u mad?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
doctor jambo
37 minutes ago, shaun.lawson said:

 

Epic fail. I make voluntary NI contributions, which go into the coffers right now and are used right now.

 

But congratulations on completely proving my point in one single sentence. Because in a lousy, stinking "I'm alright Jack, now **** off" cesspit, whole generations end up thinking that the only thing that matters is themselves. They can't conceive of anyone who might care because they're a) citizens b) and b) have friends and family who are suffering the consequences of said lousy, stinking cesspit.

 

Oh, and by the way: if you think the problems of one of the richest countries on planet Earth are down to lack of resources, you must have the intellectual capacity of a small lettuce leaf. The banks crashed the economy; the poor have paid the price (many with their lives), while the bankers have got richer, and richer, and richer.

Orrrrr the banks extended credit to people incapable of using it responsibly, or managing their money - namely plebs, Greeks, Spaniards and other lazy want something for nothing feckers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
doctor jambo

And Shawn - voluntary NI contributions -?- that will cover your state pensions and healthcare when you retire back here right enough.

socialist speak for I paid in buttons now I'm entitled to the same as someone who pays in tax and proper NI their entire lives

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maroonlegions
17 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

 

Bro u mad?

 

Is that it, is that the best reply you have got to a a post filled with very intelligent observations regarding those with and those without.

 

No automatic alt text available.
 
Tell me, do you know any Tories that are involved with the above??  I mean involved with a genuine concern ,or even a hint of heart in it,  or do they just turn up at food banks for a opportunity  of  a sleazy "photo shoot" like some have done recently ??
 
 
Image result for photos of tories at food banks
 
 
Tory MP Ross Thomson even turned up for a sleazy wee photo shoot melow;
 
Image result for photos of tories at food banks
 
 
 
See after your personal quote to me about living in a "pond" i truly believe that the below theme is just about were your thoughts are regarding those like me that are NOT envious but are  angry  at the gross and crass polices of 12 years of Tory government.  
 
Image result for photos of tories at food banks
 
 
:vangry:
 
 
Related image
 
You and your kind are hilarious Tory spin doctors, trying to defend and JUSTIFY the indefensible, no shame and its NEVER Tory polices that are  fault or to blame directly, its just a matter of  the over reactions of the loony lefties.
 
Nasty Corbyn eh..:cornette:
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Governor Tarkin

:rofl:

 

I have nothing more to add that'll make the slightest difference, mate.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...