Tommy Robinson

DB-14

22 minutes ago, BobbyJenkins said:

Bit weird eh? Right wing are violent... never have guessed?

Yeah - it was meant for you an' all though...   :mw_rolleyes:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• ri Alban

2 minutes ago, BobbyJenkins said:

I get that but at no point was I looking for a literal fight ?

TSNuTlo2r7me8Jkt.jpg

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, BobbyJenkins said:

Aye that’s it lolololol carry on you ignorant can’t ?. antifa ???anti ***** more like. 

Ps the majority of decent people are anti fascist...keep on wi your false equivalence you thick and misguided twat ?

Looking for a square go, Bobby?

You seem the type.

:rofl:

Edited by Governor Tarkin

Screenshot_20181123-194509_Twitter.thumb.jpg.f345c68d81590c2db0cb20b02cd7f0d6.jpg

So predictable, could have picked the game easily. Thing is wouldn't put it past him to turn up.

Can see one of his selfie videos now moaning about not getting in whilst arguing with a steward ......

Bridge of Djoum
3 minutes ago, Rally200 said:

Screenshot_20181123-194509_Twitter.thumb.jpg.f345c68d81590c2db0cb20b02cd7f0d6.jpg

So predictable, could have picked the game easily. Thing is wouldn't put it past him to turn up.

Can see one of his selfie videos now moaning about not getting in whilst arguing with a steward ......

And obviously the steward will be an Islam supporting, child abuse loving snowflake.

Governor Tarkin
2 hours ago, BobbyJenkins said:

Right wing are violent... never have guessed?

Stalin.

Pol pot.

Ho chi minh.

Chairman Mao.

The Kim jongs.

Right wing.

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, JyTees said:

Mate you were throwing insults about like confetti, unless you don't think calling strangers racists and fascists is insulting?

As were a few others, on both sides. Feel free to report any of the posts. Still not quite seeing the comparison between that and being threatened that people were going to come to my work to get me because I’m going to hand out some leaflets. You obviously feel that I have that coming eh? 

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, WageThief said:

The mindset of the stupid Scottish idiot.

Defend Tommy Robinson and claim not to be defending Tommy Robinson.  Finally concede TR might be an "idiot" but not a bad guy.  

Act astonished when someone accuses TR of having said something bad on video.  Request 'evidence' that will cause you to "lose all respect for him".

Upon receiving said evidence, claim that it doesn't constitute evidence.

Claim that Frankie Boyle is vile and word it blatantly as an attack on his sick jokes.  Then claim you like sick jokes and the reason you think Boyle is "vile" is just because you don't like him.

Attack the average leftie in the above post as a sort of rabid but subtle supporter of Islam's apparent intentions to wipe out the jews and basically just being a group of scumbags full of hatred and hyprocrisy.  Then claim bizarrely to have nothing against the left and actually "to hold a lot of leftie values".  

Then clarify those comments as actually claiming to be an "old school" leftie who doesn't permanently have a bonfire on the go burning bras, money, the truth, and the other things the new left hate.  Claim to have been pushed further to the right from your original left-wing position 20 years back.  Then clarify that you were probably a centrist, actually.

Wont be able to mention 'the left' without making reference to something almost completely fabricated for your own benefit (ANTIFA,etc).

Support Donald Trump on the basis that other people don't like him and that other US presidents have done stuff.

Falsely equate Scottish Nationalists with lefties because you are an "old school leftie" who doesn't know the history of the Callaghan government and how it fell.

Try to be smart about capitalism and make a massive fail by choosing the Iphone, something that could never exist without (mainly US and Swedish) state subsidised technological developments being made.  And then bizarrely Facebook which came about via the US military funded and invented internet.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2014/03/24/if-government-funded-the-technology-for-the-iphone-then-why-doesnt-government-have-a-slice-of-apple/

If ever a nail was hit on the head it’s here. Well said.

2 hours ago, Rally200 said:

Scottish football has a strict anti-racism (unless it is against Lithuanians or Czechs)

3 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

As were a few others, on both sides. Feel free to report any of the posts. Still not quite seeing the comparison between that and being threatened that people were going to come to my work to get me because I’m going to hand out some leaflets. You obviously feel that I have that coming eh? 

Was always taught cliping and telling tales was bad form. It's a shame these morals are lost.

Pasquale for King
Just now, JyTees said:

Was always taught cliping and telling tales was bad form. It's a shame these morals are lost.

Yeah and I was always told to stand up for myself and others when bullies were around.

Just now, JyTees said:

THEY'RE the morals you're concerned about in all this?

**** me

2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

THEY'RE the morals you're concerned about in all this?

**** me

The boy asked me to report his posts, I prefer not to. 

What morals you on about?

12 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Yeah and I was always told to stand up for myself and others when bullies were around.

Where and who are the bullies Pasquale? 

10 minutes ago, JyTees said:

The boy asked me to report his posts, I prefer not to. 

What morals you on about?

Don't worry about it

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

PfK the only bully I see on here is you.

5 hours ago, Rally200 said:

How dare anyone try to bring religious shite into Scottish fitba. 

Tommy pal you are 140 years too late.

2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

If we deny him entrance than there really is no hope for freedom.

Coming fae a no voter. 

2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

If we deny him entrance than there really is no hope for freedom.

How do you think the day will unfold? Yes that's right mob violence and Hearts name fecked. Enjoy yersel! 

I would rather he never came as can't be arsed with the aggro between Hearts fans but **** me we can't ban people in life just because they don't suit your taste buds.

Edited by i8hibsh

It is like Marks and Spencers stopping him from entering the shop because the CEO doesn't like him. 

I thought that we, as a club were against discrimination?

I do fear however he will be in the away end so hope he has a miserable day.

And why is this 'Black Saltire' (I ask who?) speaking on behalf of an entire city? Who do they think they are?

Governor Tarkin
4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

And why is this 'Black Saltire' (I ask who?) speaking on behalf of an entire city? Who do they think they are?

Another gobby nationalist, mate.

Not a racist nationalist though.

5 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Another gobby nationalist, mate.

Not a racist nationalist though.

Why do people always feel the need to create identity groups? Exclusive membership only. How very 'inclusive'

:vrface:

12 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Moralising about Tommy Robinson but sweeping a century of sectarian attitudes under a rug for fear of exposing Scotland as slightly more sinister than a country made up of shortbread and kilts. 

I am going to start an 'Edinburgh right wing bellends against ***** who let their dug shite in the street' group.

Who is in? You have to be a bellend though.

Edited by i8hibsh

4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I am going to start an 'Edinburgh right wing bellends against ***** who let their dug shite in the street' group.

Who is in? You have to be a bellend though.

Count me in ?

1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

Count me in ?

Great we have a group. Now lets see, who can we ban first.....

13 hours ago, Spitonastranger said:

He will not reply to this, he will deflect and come out with more guff.

How did you manage to predict this? 

14 hours ago, WageThief said:

The mindset of the stupid Scottish idiot.

Defend Tommy Robinson and claim not to be defending Tommy Robinson.  Finally concede TR might be an "idiot" but not a bad guy.  

Act astonished when someone accuses TR of having said something bad on video.  Request 'evidence' that will cause you to "lose all respect for him".

Upon receiving said evidence, claim that it doesn't constitute evidence.

Claim that Frankie Boyle is vile and word it blatantly as an attack on his sick jokes.  Then claim you like sick jokes and the reason you think Boyle is "vile" is just because you don't like him.

Attack the average leftie in the above post as a sort of rabid but subtle supporter of Islam's apparent intentions to wipe out the jews and basically just being a group of scumbags full of hatred and hyprocrisy.  Then claim bizarrely to have nothing against the left and actually "to hold a lot of leftie values".  

Then clarify those comments as actually claiming to be an "old school" leftie who doesn't permanently have a bonfire on the go burning bras, money, the truth, and the other things the new left hate.  Claim to have been pushed further to the right from your original left-wing position 20 years back.  Then clarify that you were probably a centrist, actually.

Wont be able to mention 'the left' without making reference to something almost completely fabricated for your own benefit (ANTIFA,etc).

Support Donald Trump on the basis that other people don't like him and that other US presidents have done stuff.

Falsely equate Scottish Nationalists with lefties because you are an "old school leftie" who doesn't know the history of the Callaghan government and how it fell.

Try to be smart about capitalism and make a massive fail by choosing the Iphone, something that could never exist without (mainly US and Swedish) state subsidised technological developments being made.  And then bizarrely Facebook which came about via the US military funded and invented internet.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2014/03/24/if-government-funded-the-technology-for-the-iphone-then-why-doesnt-government-have-a-slice-of-apple/

8 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Let’s ban ourselves!

We are a bunch of fascists at the end of the day. 

Source : some keyboard warrior on JKB a few pages back.

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
4 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Coming fae a no voter. 

Still angry about losing a democratic vote riri? 

5 minutes ago, WageThief said:

Dude, I gave up at the Frankie Boyle part as it simply is not true. I pretty much only watch comedians if they are edgy  and have lots of sick highly offensive material. Note : edgy is not anti Tump , anti Tory  or Brexit jokes which are saturating the circuit in this era of dire panel show cringefests.

My point was, how does a comedian not get called a paedophile for paedo jokes but deemed a racist for racist jokes?

Bernard Manning or Russ Howard. **** me it is a no brainer.

The answer is that Frankie Boyle is a left wing comic so his material regardless of content will never go under much scrutiny. If you are a right wing comic then every sick joke you say will define you.

Governor Tarkin
28 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Still angry about losing a democratic vote riri? 

Furious.

10 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

The answer is that Frankie Boyle is a left wing comic so his material regardless of content will never go under much scrutiny. If you are a right wing comic then every sick joke you say will define you.

Are you suggesting that people should be able to make racist jokes because they’re not really racist?

And anyone that takes offence to them shouldn’t and if they do they’re simply snowflakes?

2 minutes ago, Bad Religion said:

Are you suggesting that people should be able to make racist jokes because they’re not really racist?

And anyone that takes offence to them shouldn’t and if they do they’re simply snowflakes?

Telling a racist joke or laughing at a racist joke does not define you. 

Being offended at racist jokes makes you a snowflake imo yes.

8 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Ffs that went over your head. Personal abuse as always Smithee. I don't think for a second FB is a paedophile. But he says a lot of jokes about child abuse and no-one refers to him as a paedophile. This is quite right. However, a comic who makes a racist joke is deemed a racist which is very wrong. Frankie Boyle makes sick jokes all the time and comes off stage at the end clean as a whistle. If a right wing comic comes off stage after a set of sick jokes he comes off very dirty.

Can you please provide examples of right wing comics who have been slaughtered by the public/press after coming off stage after making innocent sick jokes?

2 minutes ago, Bad Religion said:

Can you please provide examples of right wing comics who have been slaughtered by the public/press after coming off stage after making innocent sick jokes?

"Innocent", did I say that? I said telling a racist joke does not mean you are a racist. Racist jokes are not cool so certainly not innocent. I imagine there would be a world of racists if they did make you a racist.

Edited by i8hibsh

11 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Ffs that went over your head. Personal abuse as always Smithee. I don't think for a second FB is a paedophile. But he says a lot of jokes about child abuse and no-one refers to him as a paedophile. This is quite right. However, a comic who makes a racist joke is deemed a racist which is very wrong. Frankie Boyle makes sick jokes all the time and comes off stage at the end clean as a whistle. If a right wing comic comes off stage after a set of sick jokes he comes off very dirty.

So report me, if it's abuse the mods will deal with it. 

You're not smart enough to send anything over my head. You're trying to equate Gavin McInnes with Frankie Boyle ffs, on one hand the leader of a violent far right group who advocates and partakes in political violence to physically overpower opposition views and occasionally attempts comedy, with a comedian.

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

So report me, if it's abuse the mods will deal with it. 

You're not smart enough to send anything over my head. You're trying to equate Gavin McInnes with Frankie Boyle ffs, on one hand the leader of a violent far right group who advocates and partakes in political violence to physically overpower opposition views and occasionally attempts comedy, with a comedian.

I can deal with the abuse, I am a big boy.

Your opinion on Gavin McInnes is uneducated.

I thought you had big bad me on ignore anyway?

3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

"Innocent", did I say that? I said telling a racist joke does not mean you are a racist. Racist jokes are not cool so certainly not innocent. I imagine there would be a world of racists if they did make you a racist.

So who are these comics who have come off the stage “dirty”?

• davemclaren locked this topic