Semi Final Dot Count

mainstandjambo

A_A wehatethehibs
1 minute ago, Jambo, Goodbye said:

Bit of make-up and a wheelchair,  bob's your uncle! You and your loved one gets to go AND you help the club sell an extra ticket.  Win-Win. 

When naisys belter of a winning goal went flying in, uncle bob jumped right out his chair!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JALBO

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• scott herbertson

• Clerry Jambo

Ronald Villiers
1 hour ago, Husky said:

Can’t help feeling yesterday’s news with the injuries will have some

people having second thoughts whether to go to Murrayfield still not 

decided myself 

We've done well without Uche for a few games and Dikamona looks more than capable of slotting in for Souttar.  It's a shame if we lose out on more ticket sales because fans are having second thoughts!

Shanks said no
22 minutes ago, bn jambo said:

Rear rows of W1 now on sale

Does this mean that the whole of the bottom tier is now on sale / sold out?

13 minutes ago, Disco Dave said:

My default is that every team should be entitled to a 50/50 split whether its Hearts, Aberdeen or Arbroath.

They should be made to hand them back if no reasonable chance of selling them though

Correct. Should ALWAYS be an initial 50/50 split, then que sera sera. This ‘we’ve got a bigger support so deserve a bigger share’ argument is bullshit. It’s a neutral game ffs. 

Anyone taking yesterdays horrible news in respect of injuries as a reason not to get a ticket are the type of supporter we would be a whole lot better without. 

7 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Imagine the seethe coming off Hibs.Net if we started wheeling in dead relatives to boost ticket sales. Just make sure they have at least one poppy visible, preferably stolen.

They wouldn't get in. The stewards would smell the corpses and assume they were Cellik fans in disguise.

1 minute ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Does this mean that the whole of the bottom tier is now on sale / sold out?

Yes only Section W1 and a hand full of single seats in S3 ,S5 and W3 left on bottom tier, although the front section of W1 is yet to go on sale.

1 hour ago, 1874robbo said:

I’m with Husky here, I mean what’s the point in even turning up to this game!! We should just refund all the ticket money and forfeit the tie!!

its going to be a massacre!!

Can't help feeling like this also.

In fact I'm heading down to Leith this morning to hand in my tickets to school children in need       :sterb032:

Fact is we may never see this ever again what with the “beaks” deciding to stay at Hampden. They will learn from the fiasco (cant believe I said that) and all semi’s & final will be held in Glasgow from now on (unless they are planning a major revamp of Hampden the it might be held at Murrafield but more likely celtic park or ibrox. 

Around 30,000 jambos in Edinbugh against one of the arse cheeks. Unlikely to happen again. 

Get a ticket and support your club!

51 minutes ago, loveofthegame said:

Imagine not even being one of the 23000 biggest Hearts fans. Must be embarrassing knowing you are an even bigger part timer than the part timers. 

A quarter timer ?

I'm awfully glad I didn't have that mentality when we played Celtic in the LC at Tynecastle after the GFA sent off a third of our team at Ibrox meaning we struggled to put a team out for the cup tie.

One of my all time favourite cup ties at Tynecastle.

It's the cup anything can happen and we are more than capable even with the injury problems.

43 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Someone who is getting married or has a relative on the cusp of death could have both the physical and financial ability to attend the match but it would not be reasonable to do so in the circumstances. I really don't think people should pass comment on other people's decisions in life. By all means cajole friends, family and work colleagues but to chastise perfect strangers seems a bit much, all in my personal opinion of course.

Ohh FFS, get off your high horse. All he's saying is if you can make it, and don't, then you really shouldn't be supporting Hearts. I for one, totally agree. Where you get all the tripe you've written above is beyond me!   Grab some man size tissues and dry your eyes!   Oh wait, man sized tissues are banned now because they're sexist. What a world we live in! 

1 minute ago, Djnoisy said:

Ohh FFS, get off your high horse. All he's saying is if you can make it, and don't, then you really shouldn't be supporting Hearts. I for one, totally agree. Where you get all the tripe you've written above is beyond me!   Grab some man size tissues and dry your eyes!   Oh wait, man sized tissues are banned now because they're sexist. What a world we live in! 

My mum & dad told me my high horse went to live on a farm ...

25 minutes ago, sjh1874 said:

Anyone taking yesterdays horrible news in respect of injuries as a reason not to get a ticket are the type of supporter we would be a whole lot better without. 

Its still very early in season. We will lose some games. But we could be even better with changes to team. Its a good position to be in. 

20 minutes ago, luckydug said:

A quarter timer ?

I'm awfully glad I didn't have that mentality when we played Celtic in the LC at Tynecastle after the GFA sent off a third of our team at Ibrox meaning we struggled to put a team out for the cup tie.

It's the cup anything can happen and we are more than capable even with the injury problems.

Definitely one of my favourite games, started with "who the ****'s that in defence?" and ended with Robbo the  match winner and man love for a young Gary Naysmith. Brilliant night 

Edited by Smithee

Our atmosphere may be quite diluted with so many part timers in attendance.

Maybe worh handing out song sheets for the new scarf brigade. 

A_A wehatethehibs
3 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Good of you to volunteer for that job, go ahead. 

4 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

more pee tees than season ticket holders making their way to Murrayfield, massive twirly luvly jubly

35 minutes ago, BIG ECK said:

Can't help feeling like this also.

In fact I'm heading down to Leith this morning to hand in my tickets to school children in need       :sterb032:

I’m with you!!! Can’t believe I was so stupid to buy a ticket!!

9 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Piss poor post whether tongue in cheek or not. As someone who goes to every game I can’t stress enough how welcome ‘part timers’ are. If we are to ever truely progress as a club then we need as many fans as possible turning up to games, regardless of how commited they have been previously. Victimising them whilst acting like some sort of uber fan is detrimental to the club.

11 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

The opposite !

There will be plenty lads out for a jolly !

I think you'll find it may be a good bit more raucous than your average Hearts game.

1 hour ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Imagine the seethe coming off Hibs.Net if we started wheeling in dead relatives to boost ticket sales. Just make sure they have at least one poppy visible, preferably stolen.

We could do it like weekend at Bernie’s and start dragging the dead about with us!!!!

we would sell out in no time 

6D9B82B3-76C3-4843-A62B-59AECF170CF3.jpeg

1 hour ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Be funny if Aberdeen beat them. Would they demand a 50/50 split? ?

2 sides to that I guess. If we win who would we prefer to play, probably Aberdeen, not sure. If we lose then Rangers in the final means we don’t have a league game against them which eases the amount of games that month and also gives our injuries a chance to recover for facing them after the year. 

All roads lead to Gorgie
8 minutes ago, Boab said:

The opposite !

There will be plenty lads out for a jolly !

I think you'll find it may be a good bit more raucous than your average Hearts game.

I think that is right. I remember derbies and games against the then so called old firm where we put 10k on top of our hard core and the atmosphere was a whole lot better by their presence. 

11 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

Piss poor post whether tongue in cheek or not. As someone who goes to every game I can’t stress enough how welcome ‘part timers’ are. If we are to ever truely progress as a club then we need as many fans as possible turning up to games, regardless of how commited they have been previously. Victimising them whilst acting like some sort of uber fan is detrimental to the club.

Agreed. She doesn’t half slaver some pish that lassie. 

1 hour ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Cancel the loved ones funeral mate the Hearts are playing. Just dig a hole and chuck the body in, job done. Off to murrayfield 

I like this attitude.

29 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

The regular timers don't sing though - these part timers might actually bring some noise!

26 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

The regular timers don't sing though - these part timers might actually bring some noise!

They better no bring any noise. You know how distracting it is trying to look at Facebook while people around you shout and sing.

AlphonseCapone
2 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Someone who is getting married or has a relative on the cusp of death could have both the physical and financial ability to attend the match but it would not be reasonable to do so in the circumstances. I really don't think people should pass comment on other people's decisions in life. By all means cajole friends, family and work colleagues but to chastise perfect strangers seems a bit much, all in my personal opinion of course.

Sorry Mr Elwood, by physical ability I didn't mean simply able to walk etc, I meant wider as in you have no other reason not to. Folk have plans. I, myself, can't go because I'm out the country for a wedding and I'm absolutely devastated. Folk hesitating because of injuries to players aren't proper fans imo. 

1 minute ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Sorry Mr Elwood, by physical ability I didn't mean simply able to walk etc, I meant wider as in you have no other reason not to. Folk have plans. I, myself, can't go because I'm out the country for a wedding and I'm absolutely devastated. Folk hesitating because of injuries to players aren't proper fans imo. 

That makes a lot more sense and thank you for a much more reasoned and reasonably response than the response further up the thread. I'd agree if someone has the cash and just sits in the house watching the game on TV then they would be filled under fan rather than supporter, a debate which has raged on here at various different junctures. Enjoy the wedding.

9 minutes ago, bn jambo said:

17 tickets have appeared in W22,  half way line upper if anyone fancies a cracking view.

Ha! I wish I’d waited now. Those are superb seats!

:seething:

58 minutes ago, Herbert said:

They better no bring any noise. You know how distracting it is trying to look at Facebook while people around you shout and sing.

Now to do this properly should you not be metioning all the other social media sites otherwise they might feel victimised? ?

9 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Now to do this properly should you not be metioning all the other social media sites otherwise they might feel victimised? ?

People feel victimised no matter what anyway. I believe snowflakes is the term used to described.

2 hours ago, luckydug said:

A quarter timer ?

Oh yes, that was some game, I remember it well.

3 hours ago, Disco Dave said:

My default is that every team should be entitled to a 50/50 split whether its Hearts, Aberdeen or Arbroath.

They should be made to hand them back if no reasonable chance of selling them though

2 hours ago, Sarah O said:

Don't think the atmosphere will be a problem

mainstandjambo

Latest count of available seats.

W 22   -  5

W   3  -    3

W   1  - 326

Total - 334

S3   - 1

S4  -  5

S6  - 13

S7 -    1

S8 -  12

S10 - 21

S12 - 21

S14 -   3

S15 -   1

S16 -   9

S18  - 29

S20 -  12

Total - 128

2 minutes ago, mainstandjambo said:

Latest count of available seats.

W 22   -  5

W   3  -    3

W   1  - 326

Total - 334

S3   - 1

S4  -  5

S6  - 13

S7 -    1

S8 -  12

S10 - 21

S12 - 21

S14 -   3

S15 -   1

S16 -   9

S18  - 29

S20 -  12

Total - 128

is the just 462 seats remaining with W2, W4, W6 and W8 to be released?

2 minutes ago, allyjambo said:

is the just 462 seats remaining with W2, W4, W6 and W8 to be released?

Front and back rows of S20 still to be released. Only middle rows were put on line (I think!) 

1 minute ago, stuart500 said:

Front and back rows of S20 still to be released. Only middle rows were put on line (I think!) 

From yesterday seems some sections are through ticket office only. 

4 hours ago, Husky said:

Can’t help feeling yesterday’s news with the injuries will have some

people having second thoughts whether to go to Murrayfield still not 

decided myself 

You were not intending to go in the first place.........unless it was to sit with your cousins 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
4 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Weddings should only be during the close season in an odd numbered year. The death could be put on periscope.

Problems solved.