Ticket thread for Dunfermline (Betfred Cup) - merged

hmfc4life1991

I had the LP's but delighted it wasnt needed as it gave me a  chance to set up my kids account and get his first LP's on the board.

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fxxx the SPFL

• been here before

• ...a bit disco

• JamboJen

Phil Dunphy
8 hours ago, Maroon Sailor said:

That makes sense but why would it be fair for someone to get a ticket for the Dunfermline match but didn't attend the Cove match over someone that went up to Cove because they have more LP ?

There was a time that if you went to a particular low key match that you were guaranteed a ticket for a more in demand match.

It’s certainly fairer than giving all the fair weather melts the same chance at tickets for a high demand match as those who will happily travel to Aberdeen on a Wednesday in December. 

Jambo 4 Ever
12 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

It’s certainly fairer than giving all the fair weather melts the same chance at tickets for a high demand match as those who will happily travel to Aberdeen on a Wednesday in December. 

Maybe would be a better idea to award small games with more loyalty points. Enough so that if you went to the cove and Cowdenbeath game for example, then you would have a high chance of getting a ticket to a bigger game 

Phil Dunphy
9 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Maybe would be a better idea to award small games with more loyalty points. Enough so that if you went to the cove and Cowdenbeath game for example, then you would have a high chance of getting a ticket to a bigger game 

I think the way they award points is fine as it is. The system works fine, in my opinion. 

Or a system that means if you made Cove/Raith in the previous round, you were guaranteed a ticket for Dunfermline. Can absolutely state that there won’t be this demand for Kilmarnock 7 days later. 

23 hours ago, Lambo85 said:

I have got to say, I am quite suprised that Hearts did not sell the tickets via the loyalty point system.

Historically we always take a very large support to East End Park.

Will be interesting to see if Dunfermline give us the entire North Stand now or a few sections of it and some of the main stand.

Hearts will receive half the North Stand and a small section of the South Main stand. Dunfermline were not so keen as they have limited segragation but have acknowledged the demand.

Personally Hearts should have done this with the Loyalty Points scheme. There's a lot of "UBER HEARTS FANS" * who went to Cove Rangers who have not got a ticket for EEP. 

* I couldnt go to Cove Rangers.

Shanks said no

Have Dunfermline confirmed yet how many more we are getting or are they waiting to see what the demand is from their own support?

...a bit disco
Just now, the general said:

Someone tell Ray ffs

:lol:

rick witter
On 08/08/2018 at 17:22, Phil Dunphy said:

I think the way they award points is fine as it is. The system works fine, in my opinion. 

Or a system that means if you made Cove/Raith in the previous round, you were guaranteed a ticket for Dunfermline. Can absolutely state that there won’t be this demand for Kilmarnock 7 days later. 

If we beat both Celtic and Dunfermline I think there will be. 

Dunfermline website saying over 60's getting in for £12. Hearts one saying over 65. Anyone know which is correct?

maroonsgotop
26 minutes ago, Lido said:

Dunfermline website saying over 60's getting in for £12. Hearts one saying over 65. Anyone know which is correct?

26 minutes ago, Lido said:

£12 from Hearts

Fxxx the SPFL
3 hours ago, ...a bit disco said:

:lol:

Aye okay I've been told will be on the dog and boner on Monday thanks guys

Fxxx the SPFL
1 minute ago, Ray has bus pass hooray said:

Fecks sake now the concession has been changed to over 65 missed the first lot now I'm having to fork out for another 8 quid

Shanks said no
5 minutes ago, Ray has bus pass hooray said:

Fecks sake now the concession has been changed to over 65 missed the first lot now I'm having to fork out for another 8 quid

Bloke in front of me in the Hearts ticket office was asked if he was 60 and got his for £12.

1 hour ago, Ray has bus pass hooray said:

It is 60 for concessions

John Findlay
9 hours ago, Ray has bus pass hooray said:

Boner at your age. Who you trying to kid:D.

10 hours ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

So what does that take our total allocation up to?

it will be just over 5k. Good hearts support should well outnumber the home fans  

11 hours ago, Ray has bus pass hooray said:

high maintenance or what

Fxxx the SPFL

Aye that's me Kenny anyway off to Musselburgh races later to lose a few quid couldn't pick a winner in a one horse race

FarmerTweedy
On 8/9/2018 at 17:06, farin said:

More tickets to go on sale 9am monday. 

That's them on sale now!  Get in there quick if you're after one!

Baird, King and Michael
Just now, EIEIO said:

Bought 3 on line very efficient service.

I can't get any online....even selecting a single seat it says none available? Can't get through on the phone either :(

We're Sorry!

None of the prices you selected could be found. Please note that not all areas are available for sale at the same price.

That's all I'm getting.

Usual shite from ticketmaster.

comradejambo
Just now, Le Chat said:

That's all I'm getting.

Usual shite from ticketmaster.

Getting this also. Not getting through on phone either. Total joke

One thing I absolutely hate about ticket master, you literally have no idea where your seats are for away matches! There should be a layout on the site so you can choose roughly where you want to sit like you can if you’re buying a cup ticket for a home game.

Edited by D4nny_

Heartsofgold
3 minutes ago, Baird, King and Michael said:

I can't get any online....even selecting a single seat it says none available? Can't get through on the phone either :(

None online and can't get through on the phone.  Garbage!!!

Ticket office voicemail says additional allocation sold out, surely not already? I've been on etickets since 9:05 and nothing.

Fxxx the SPFL
Just now, JH-HMFC said:

Ticket office voicemail says additional allocation sold out, surely not already? I've been on etickets since 9:05 and nothing.

it's a joke can't buy online and can't have been on the phone since 9.00 terrible service.

Baird, King and Michael
1 minute ago, JH-HMFC said:

Same here...I've been trying since 9.03 to get tickets on etickets and its always the same message. Surely they couldn't have sold the entire allocation in 3 minutes? 

going by Etickets looks like the sections for the North East stand was added this morning which holds 1204 apparently.

Maybe some more available for the East wing of the Main Stand?

Figures from the DAFC site 

Away Support

East Stand 3073

North East Stand 1204

South Stand East Wing 736

Wheelchair Spaces 12

Total 5025

Archie White
1 minute ago, WageThief said:

What's happening?!  Is Prince returning from the dead to play during the half-time interval?

Bauben's dead?! :mellow:

1 minute ago, jambo_ said:

somethings not right here... anyone been down to tynie this morning? i might drive over now.

Queue was big tbh

2 minutes ago, jambo_ said:

somethings not right here... anyone been down to tynie this morning? i might drive over now.

Bid queue at ticket office. Around 150. 

Shanks said no
1 minute ago, jambo_ said:

We sold 3,000 in 3 hours last week and that was surprising.Selling another 2,000 in less than 30 minutes just doesn’t seem right