Ticket thread for Dunfermline (Betfred Cup) - merged

hmfc4life1991

My grand daughter just called off sick so I now have a spare childs/under 16/student ticket going spare. Free to anyone who needs or wants one. Just PM me and we can make arrangements over there 

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fxxx the SPFL

• been here before

• ...a bit disco

• JamboJen

2 hours ago, Moe Szyslak said:

I've got one spare adult ticket for the North-East stand, face value £18.

I'll be going from St Andrews via Kirkcaldy later this morning so can either meet on the way or at pub/ground later.

PM if interested.

Ticket sold

Possibly a stupid question here but I have an adult ticket and also purchased an U18 ticket.

which one is which? Both my tickets say adult and both priced £18 but one has only 1 tear off section to be given up and 1 has 2 tear of sections.

Last throw of the dice, does anyone have two spare tickets. One needs to be an adult and the other a child. Looking at taking my 13yr old son with me. I can meet and collect tickets somewhere. 

9 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Possibly a stupid question here but I have an adult ticket and also purchased an U18 ticket.

which one is which? Both my tickets say adult and both priced £18 but one has only 1 tear off section to be given up and 1 has 2 tear of sections.

The one with a torn of section is a kids', because there's no way you can add a section to make it seem like an adults'.

1 minute ago, JamboJen said:

The one with a torn of section is a kids', because there's no way you can add a section to make it seem like an adults'.

Cheers jen I knew I was missing something obvious :thumbsup:

Another one looking for one adult ticket on the off chance.....being away with work meant i missed the ticket sale for this one....can meet at ground 

On 16/08/2018 at 17:48, JALBO said:

My nephew is still looking for a ticket if yours is still  available?

I have I I one 

1 hour ago, moz said:

Another one looking for one adult ticket on the off chance.....being away with work meant i missed the ticket sale for this one....can meet at ground 

I have one 

15 minutes ago, Gnjambo16 said:

I have one 

Ding dang mate....will take it if still free....will PM you my number and can meet outside ground, in Bathgate so not passing Corstorphine

Henry. Henry.

I have an adult and a child ticket available now as wee man isn’t well.  Can meet around the Diggers area.  Can meet at Haymarket Station at a push 

Just now, Henry. Henry. said:

I have an adult and a child ticket available now as wee man isn’t well.  Can meet around the Diggers area.  Can meet at Haymarket Station at a push 

Too far from me I'm in Fife 

underwaterwoodwelder

Im looming for a spare Adult ticket anyone.??

I can meet person at the stadium as i stay in Fife.

Please pm me