• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fxxx the SPFL

• been here before

• ...a bit disco

• JamboJen

Just now, ericb said:

Read the thread, loads of people have that impression 

I don't know why you're quoting me. Read the thread, you'll see I've repeatedly said that at most they're probably only selling the upper rows of the East Stand at the moment.

56 minutes ago, JamboJen said:

Don't think anyone thinks it was.

Well someone stated the ticket office said it was the whole stand

CornhillHearts
14 minutes ago, JamboJen said:

I don't know why you're quoting me. Read the thread, you'll see I've repeatedly said that at most they're probably only selling the upper rows of the East Stand at the moment.

My tickets are in Row D, so wouldn’t imagine so. 

2 minutes ago, CornhillHearts said:

My tickets are in Row D, so wouldn’t imagine so. 

Think we're in row D, too.  Might get in the vlog!

Biffa Bacon
1 hour ago, JamboJen said:

Don't think anyone thinks it was.

I was in ticket office around 4:30 and they said "all the tickets behind the goal have been sold, almost 3000".

After attending both home league cup games and trips to Bayview and Hamilton, we I'll be well miffed if we cannot get one in the next phase......

...a bit disco
4 minutes ago, Biffa Bacon said:

I was in ticket office around 4:30 and they said "all the tickets behind the goal have been sold, almost 3000".

After attending both home league cup games and trips to Bayview and Hamilton, we I'll be well miffed if we cannot get one in the next phase......

Get on to etickets at 9 in the morning when they're released. Pretty good chance that way.

portobellojambo1
21 hours ago, BarneyBattles said:

Couldn’t see on the thread but anyone know how big our allocation is? Looking forward to this one. 

I would imagine we will get the full allocation given to visiting teams who ask for it, if we ask for it. That is the East Stand, the North East Stand and I think it is the two or three sections in the main stand closest to the East Stand. Total is around 5,025 I think. I have a feeling there was a link of sorts on one of the threads already on here (it was either on here or on Facebook I seen it).

7 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I would imagine we will get the full allocation given to visiting teams who ask for it, if we ask for it. That is the East Stand, the North East Stand and I think it is the two or three sections in the main stand closest to the East Stand. Total is around 5,025 I think. I have a feeling there was a link of sorts on one of the threads already on here (it was either on here or on Facebook I seen it).

I posted the capacity of the stands in the other thread..just over 5000 if we are allocated all the away sections

53 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Indeed, missed that post. Impressive sales.

EAST END PARK - STADIUM STATISTICS

Stadium Seating: 11,380

Pitch Size: 105 x 64 metres

Home Support                Away Support 

Norrie McCathie3035   East Stand3073

North West Stand1189   North East Stand1204

South Stand Centre1279  South Stand East Wing736

South Stand West Wing762   Wheelchair Spaces12

Directors78  

Wheelchair Spaces12  

Total 6355 Home  Total 5025 Away

Edited by CJGJ

portobellojambo1
4 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

I posted the capacity of the stands in the other thread..just over 5000 if we are allocated all the away sections

Cheers, I knew I'd seen it somewhere, and not just imagined it.

Due to the high demand for tickets I would hope any further tickets are put up with a loyalty point system like the first batch should have been. 

A real surprise these tickets weren’t sold on loyalty points, but incredible support. O well, I’ll need to get the finger out for the next batch! It’s easy to forget the amount of jambos over the bridge

11 minutes ago, eck1874 said:

Due to the high demand for tickets I would hope any further tickets are put up with a loyalty point system like the first batch should have been. 

Not going to happen ....sorry

2 hours ago, JamboJen said:

Like you say though, everyone who wants one will get one, just hopefully a learning experience for the TO so they don't have folk traveling from Glasgow for tickets only to find out we sold out what we have within 3 hours.

I know they can’t afford soap and are of the opinion that a dead rat is indeed a treat, but I can’t believe that weegies are unaware of the invention of the telephonium amplifier and what I believe the kids are calling the world wide ‘net. 

Just now, Zico said:

I know they can’t afford soap and are of the opinion that a dead rat is indeed a treat, but I can’t believe that weegies are unaware of the invention of the telephonium amplifier and what I believe the kids are calling the world wide ‘net. 

:D

Used that as an example because it happened to someone earlier in the thread, but I get you though. Guess some people would rather go to the TO than do it online for whatever reason, and certainly no one would have expected that there would be nothing left to buy this afternoon.

Just now, JamboJen said:

:D

Used that as an example because it happened to someone earlier in the thread, but I get you though. Guess some people would rather go to the TO than do it online for whatever reason, and certainly no one would have expected that there would be nothing left to buy this afternoon.

To be fair, I didn’t expect us to shift the equivalent of 1,000 tickets an hour either! 

durhamhearts

Dunfermline have sent 1200 tickets to Hearts today the North East Stand allocation (from a Pars employee) just need to know when they go on sale  now

Matthew Le Tissier

Just moved to Dunfermline about a month ago, 15 minutes walk from. EEP cannot wait for this. Drinks in the flat then a stagger to the game 

oh ah grantona
22 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Not going to happen ....sorry

Should have been on points but i guessed they were pretty much given the full 5025 quote and said no need 

I expect us to take that aswell 

loveofthegame
7 minutes ago, oh ah grantona said:

Should have been on points but i guessed they were pretty much given the full 5025 quote and said no need 

I expect us to take that aswell 

Absolutely no need to allocate on LP basis when 5,000 tix available and only just over a week to sell them. LP basis slows sales and could affect our overall numbers. If you can’t manage to buy a ticket before 5,000 others do then you can’t be trying v hard.

I’m sure everyone that wants a ticket will get one, or close enough.

Edited by loveofthegame

6 minutes ago, loveofthegame said:

Absolutely no need to allocate on LP basis when 5,000 tix available and only just over a week to sell them. LP basis slows sales and could affect our overall numbers. If you can’t manage to buy a ticket before 5,000 others do then you can’t be trying v hard.

Totally disagree - this is the sort of game the LP system is for. Amazed that it hasn’t been employed 

Fxxx the SPFL
1 minute ago, dc-jambo said:

Totally disagree - this is the sort of game the LP system is for. Amazed that it hasn’t been employed 

Correct or at least season tickets first then general sale I missed out today due to a meeting in Glasgow didn't realise they were shifting by the bucket load and unfortunately missed out. Having only missed the Cove game I better get tickets when the next batch go on sale.

19 minutes ago, dc-jambo said:

Agree. Folk forget we used loyalty points for the 2012 cup final.

Even for something like this having a few days of sales to 30+ points before a general sale for example would be a sensible use of the system. It doesn't need to be complicated.

...a bit disco
20 minutes ago, Ray has bus pass hooray said:

Correct or at least season tickets first then general sale I missed out today due to a meeting in Glasgow didn't realise they were shifting by the bucket load and unfortunately missed out. Having only missed the Cove game I better get tickets when the next batch go on sale.

You need to embrace technology Ray.

I've bought tickets whilst travelling on buses, trains & ferries over the years.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Agree LPs should have been at play. But the Betfred is not known for this level of enthusiasm. 

...a bit disco
Just now, Sir Gio said:

Agree LPs should have been at play. But the Betfred is not known for this level of enthusiasm. 

There was no LP requirement for Motherwell SC last season or Raith the season before.

Both sold out quickly too.

Fxxx the SPFL
6 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

You need to embrace technology Ray.

I've bought tickets whilst travelling on buses, trains & ferries over the years.

Aye but I'm an auld git and modern technology defeats me and I didn't want to get done for using the mobile on the M8 should have pulled in at showcase cinemas and I may have just got the last two. Hayho will just need to be ready tomorrow finger on the buzzer ready to go lol.

...a bit disco
Just now, Ray has bus pass hooray said:

Aye but I'm an auld git and modern technology defeats me and I didn't want to get done for using the mobile on the M8 should have pulled in at showcase cinemas and I may have just got the last two. Hayho will just need to be ready tomorrow finger on the buzzer ready to go lol.

:biggrin:

Good luck mate.

willie wallace

A wee update from the club giving details of how many tickets sold and how many still available would put a lot of minds at rest.

loveofthegame
54 minutes ago, dc-jambo said:

Wouldnt have made a difference to me I’d have got them anyway but I think in the circumstances the way we went about it made sense. More to go on sale so no need for anyone to freak out.

Fxxx the SPFL
15 minutes ago, farin said:

If you can post on here then you can manage etickets no bother bud. 5 mins & your tickets would have been bought no worries. ? 

I know bud but I try and restrict what I do online I don't do online banking or buy anything online actually don't do anything online bought tickets once fora Hearts game as I work fairly close to the shop and on flexi hours I always manage to get tickets for all the games. Anyway onwards and upwards I'm sure I'll be fine.

Heart of MidlothianVerified account @JamTarts 11h11 hours ago

•  
  •  
  • Folks, our initial allocation of Dunfermline tickets has SOLD OUT!    We'll get another significant batch to go on sale in the next few days, so please bear with us until then while we wait for the tickets and get everything into place, and we'll announce on sale times soon ?

Maroon Sailor
10 hours ago, loveofthegame said:

Agree with this

LP didn't matter for the Cove match

Phil Dunphy
30 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Agree with this

LP didn't matter for the Cove match

There’s always going to be a difference in demand for Cove Rangers away on a Wednesday night and Dunfermline on a Saturday afternoon @3pm when we’ve started this well. 

LPs, but a low threshold would’ve made sense for me. 

I think the demand for these tickets has taken everyone by surprise.  The ticket office is probably as astonished as anyone by the switch from wrist-slashing dismay to we shall not be moved optimism.

Maroon Sailor
3 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

There’s always going to be a difference in demand for Cove Rangers away on a Wednesday night and Dunfermline on a Saturday afternoon @3pm when we’ve started this well. 

LPs, but a low threshold would’ve made sense for me. 

That makes sense but why would it be fair for someone to get a ticket for the Dunfermline match but didn't attend the Cove match over someone that went up to Cove because they have more LP ?

There was a time that if you went to a particular low key match that you were guaranteed a ticket for a more in demand match.

been here before

Im surprised there wasnt some sort of LP threshold. Was always going to be a high demand.

I dont know why the club/ticket office dont have an alerts option that sends you a text and a link when tickets go on sale.

1 hour ago, Haken said:

I think the demand for these tickets has taken everyone by surprise.  The ticket office is probably as astonished as anyone by the switch from wrist-slashing dismay to we shall not be moved optimism.

Duh ... within 5 minutes of the draw, it was clear to everyone in my boozer that we’d sell this out. Beyond me how the club could be ‘surprised’ by that

14 hours ago, XB52 said:

That is correct. 3,000 sold.

No surprise after scoring 14 goals in the last 3 games.

Dunfermline is always a popular venue - nice stadium and easy to get to - much like Livy where we will again sell 5,000 tickets if we are going well.

6 minutes ago, dc-jambo said:

Duh ... within 5 minutes of the draw, it was clear to everyone in my boozer that we’d sell this out. Beyond me how the club could be ‘surprised’ by that

Must admit I was pretty sure we would sell this out. 

The Old Tolbooth
13 hours ago, Matthew Le Tissier said:

Just moved to Dunfermline about a month ago, 15 minutes walk from. EEP cannot wait for this. Drinks in the flat then a stagger to the game 

You should get yourself joined up to Dunfermline and District Hearts Supporters Club mate, we don't do buses to home games as it's impossible to compete with £6 return on the train, but we're doing buses to every away game this season, and there's usually a decent pish up somewhere along the line held at the Civil Service Club in Rosyth, the more the merrier and we already have over 100 members this season again, with a new monthly draw taking place, braw wee club! 

30 minutes ago, dc-jambo said:

23 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Must admit I was pretty sure we would sell this out. 

The fact that they've sold out isn't the surprise; the fact that they've sold out so quickly is.

Jambo 4 Ever
33 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Just phoned, no tickets yet, sounds like it might be a day or two, announcement on website when available.

So maybe tomorrow at earliest?

chester copperpot

First away game for a fair while without the car for me.

PJ Molloys is the place to be at next weekend :D

I have got to say, I am quite suprised that Hearts did not sell the tickets via the loyalty point system.

Historically we always take a very large support to East End Park.

Will be interesting to see if Dunfermline give us the entire North Stand now or a few sections of it and some of the main stand.