Ticket thread for Dunfermline (Betfred Cup) - merged

hmfc4life1991

8 hours ago, johnmitchell said:

Are any of the guys on here who're threatening to lose out willing to go into the home end? I say that because there's plenty left, and if you all bought in the same section it could be rather interesting :D 

ive already done so

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fxxx the SPFL

• been here before

• ...a bit disco

• JamboJen

comradejambo
8 hours ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Good for you!  The post you were replying to was quite obviously referring to the group stage games. I say quite obviously because it specifically said "group stage games"!!!! Your, and most people's, job didn't really have any bearing on ability to attend the group stage games.  The point of the post you replied to was that the level of interest from the fans in attending the group stage games (at our own ground and with lower ticket prices) would understandably have had a significant bearing on the club's expectation for demand for the away game at Dunfermline.  It's clear from reading through this thread that most people posting on it were also surprised at the level of demand.  Your reply to that post made absolutely no sense at all in relation to the post you were replying to!

FWIW, it will be a shame if fans who have traveled to the likes of the Cove and Raith games, as well as maybe season ticket holders too, miss out on tickets because some folk who only go to the odd game now and again managed to get in ahead of them, and I think you're right that the last batch of tickets (and probably the batch put on sale yesterday) should probably be sold with a LP threshold, and in hindsight, it would have been better if the first batch had been sold in a similar fashion. I'd suggest that you actually feed back your views on this directly to the club, as that's the most likely way that they'll get heard, and possibly acted on in the future!

Good luck tomorrow, I hope you're off your flight in time to get on your phone and get one!

Thanks and can now see where my post caused confusion! Meant to be referring to the dunfirmline game the entire time but can see why you thought was referring to group stages with “couldn’t be bothered” comment.

thanks and I think I will feedback to the club. Now have a 430am alarm so should really get some sleep! 

Jambo 4 Ever

If calling, can you call a few mins before 9 and wait in the cue til the line officially opens? Or best to wait 

is it ticket master that it goes through to?

been here before

I've got a ticket but for some reason Im excited for those trying to get one this morning

Good luck everyone and let the game begin   :lol:

Edited by been here before

been here before
Just now, Darth Sidious said:

Doesn't appear to be any link on e-tickets.  Is it just phone and ticket office sales this morning?

Wont be up til 9 Id imagine.

Might be worth refreshing though incase it goes up a wee bit early.

❗️The final 700 tickets for Saturday's trip to East End Park go on sale at 9am today via online, phone and at the Ticket Office. Please note: Cash Only payments for those purchasing in person at @HeartsTickets Office. Phone lines are once again expected to be very busy

Dkn_bL8XsAAcTa5.jpg
0 replies0 retweets1 like

Retweet

Liked

Direct message

The Treasurer
27 minutes ago, been here before said:

I've got a ticket but for some reason Im excited for those trying to get one this morning

Good luck everyone and let the game begin   :lol:

Bit like watching the play-off's.

Great entertainment and drama for the "neutrals" watching, but hellish for those involved

1 minute ago, PTBCAL said:

Bought 2 online at 8.58

Yep same here!

Hope there are some left for those waiting at Tynie ?

Auldreekie1874

We're Sorry!

None of the prices you selected could be found. Please note that not all areas are available for sale at the same price.

………………………..

None Left ?

1 minute ago, Albion said:

I managed to buy 2 tickets at 8:59. Not sure why they put them on before 9

:rofl:

It's 1 minute, maybe your watch was slow or theirs was fast.

Fxxx the SPFL

Two tickets from the shop looks like they are keeping a pile of tickets for people in the queue around 80 waiting could be they will stop selling online shortly

BonningtonJambo
Just now, Auldreekie1874 said:

We're Sorry!

None of the prices you selected could be found. Please note that not all areas are available for sale at the same price.

………………………..

None Left ?

Thats what im getting too

badly drawn boy

Been trying since 8.55 , phones ringing out and online saying no areas available at that price , i am selecting all areas 

Either ticketmaster having a mare or it sold out in about 3 seconds. I was on at 8:50 constantly refreshing, Dunfermline appears at 9, straight away "no tickets available at this price".  Thankfully I got my ticket the other day and this was for a friend who was mid flight but it seems a bit strange either way.

Darth Sidious

Anyone getting tickets posted?  I clicked Special Delivery but they haven't charged me for it.  Is it only pick up this close to the game?

2 minutes ago, Darth Sidious said:

Anyone getting tickets posted?  I clicked Special Delivery but they haven't charged me for it.  Is it only pick up this close to the game?

I got charged for delivery not heard anything about having to pick these up?

Edited by LewisR5-1

5 minutes ago, JH-HMFC said:

Either ticketmaster having a mare or it sold out in about 3 seconds. I was on at 8:50 constantly refreshing, Dunfermline appears at 9, straight away "no tickets available at this price".  Thankfully I got my ticket the other day and this was for a friend who was mid flight but it seems a bit strange either way.

I got that message also but kept refreshing then suddenly tickets were in my inbox. I was logged in at 8.50 and Dunfermline tickets showed at 9.00, eventual got them in my basket at 0903...I think!

scott herbertson
2 minutes ago, been here before said:

Ticket office just now....

20180815_091554.thumb.jpg.4d0e9f64ca17fe8a69ee09a102f71f06.jpg

Looks like my brother there right at the back of the queue - lazy bassa! Hope he got my tickets

Auldreekie1874

Couldn't get through online but fortunately phoned as well and after 20 minutes of ringing out the phone was answered and tickets secured ?