• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fxxx the SPFL

• been here before

• ...a bit disco

• JamboJen

Thought Police
4 minutes ago, Haken said:

Two tickets just purchased.  Couldn't see on the site how many loyalty points are up for grabs.

Three

Cairneyhill Jambo
1 minute ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

How much does that stand behind the goals hold? 

Think its about 3,500. 

We'll probably get half of the north east stand too if we sell the east stand out. 

letsalldothebeattie
Just now, Cairneyhill Jambo said:

Think its about 3,500. 

We'll probably get half of the north east stand too if we sell the east stand out. 

Cheers. So could be easily looking at 4,000+ Jambos at the game

3 bought luv a trip to EEP, takes me back to when the football special would run, the gardens in the park were never the same once the hearts fans had done a bit of gardening!!!

17 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

1st batch sold out.

More to come.

Bravo

Cant understand why Dunfermline didn’t just send our entire allocation. There will be 5 thousand Jambos there a week on Saturday.

Edited by Lambo85

Shanks said no
18 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

1st batch sold out.

More to come.

Bravo

I must have just made it then, got my 2 in ticket office at 1215

oh ah grantona
3 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

Cant understand why Dunfermline didn’t just send our entire allocation. There will be 5 thousand Jambos there a week on Saturday.

Exactly this poor communication betwee 2 scottish clubs again. I would have thought with no loyalty points threshold thats what had happened.

Hearts on twitter have said a significant batch still to come so be lucky if 2k actually sold and sent from pars.

£18

Saturday

not far to go

team doing well

a ground we havent been to in a while

All factors for a masive Hearts crowd and we cant say to Dunfermline look stop fecking about give  us the lot it will be sold

Edited by oh ah grantona

Is it not usually up to us to ask for an allocation and we usually only take an initial amount so we aren't left with unsold tickets we have to pay for?

loveofthegame
6 minutes ago, smartin1987 said:

Does anyone think the stand behind the goals is sold out? And will open the north stand now

I’d be very surprised (but very impressed) if we sold c3,000 tickets in 3.5 hours 

oh ah grantona

East stand 3073

NE Stand 1204

South stand East wing 736

wheelchair spaces 12

Total 5025

If we have sold the full behind goals in 3hrs thats very impressive with another 1940 to follow and will be sold

Jambof3tornado

I cant see us having sold out the whole stand for a league cup tie. Maybe we only got  3 sections worth to start with. Not saying we wont sell it out, just not as quickly as we have.

Also cant see us taking 5000 to the tie.

1 minute ago, Jambof3tornado said:

I cant see us having sold out the whole stand for a league cup tie. Maybe we only got  3 sections worth to start with. Not saying we wont sell it out, just not as quickly as we have.

There were what looked like 5 sections available on e-tickets earlier on.  When I selected one of them, though, it came up with no tickets available.  So I selected the 'anywhere' option and got two.  I don't know if that means that the sections was already sold out, or if it wasn't actually available to begin with.

54 minutes ago, oh ah grantona said:

Exactly this poor communication betwee 2 scottish clubs again. I would have thought with no loyalty points threshold thats what had happened.

Hearts on twitter have said a significant batch still to come so be lucky if 2k actually sold and sent from pars.

£18

Saturday

not far to go

team doing well

a ground we havent been to in a while

All factors for a masive Hearts crowd and we cant say to Dunfermline look stop fecking about give  us the lot it will be sold

And steak bridies.......

15 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Sold out the entire stand behind the goals in 3 hours and getting more tickets for the main and other stand.

What a support!!!!

Edited by Thomaso

3 hours ago, bn jambo said:

I'm pretty sure it works out as,

EST= East stand section T closest to north stand

ESU=East stand section U next to T

ESW=East stand section W middle section

ESX=East stand section between W and Y

ESY=East stand section Y closest to main stand

Image result for east end park east stand

A lot of folk earlier saying their tickets were in ESU, I got 2 in ESY at about 11:30.

Maybe it's only the upper rows sold so far and maybe not section T if that's how it works, but it certainly seems like we've sold a lot.

Given the sales for Raith and Motherwell in recent years I'd expect us to sell out.

Jambof3tornado
10 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Sold out the entire stand behind the goals in 3 hours and getting more tickets for the main and other stand.

What a support!!!!

Who confirmed its the entire stand?

9 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

The Ticket office

25 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

What a support!!!!

4 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

The Ticket office

Superb effort from the fans. It’s going to be a maroon army sea over there. Cannae wait

679E9D93-3C45-4ACA-8E11-13403191C24E.gif

1 minute ago, Thomaso said:

The Ticket office

That's some going, That stand holds over 3000 !!!!!!!!

Could well get over 4000 going along for this :) 

3fingersreid

Could turn into a home game , Dunfermline will have to juggle between selling tickets and making money , they might need to give us half their main stand and half the terracing at the side of the pitch against not pissing off their fans by giving us so much of the ground . 

Money talks tho 

45 minutes ago, JamboJen said:

A lot of folk earlier saying their tickets were in ESU, I got 2 in ESY at about 11:30.

Maybe it's only the upper rows sold so far and maybe not section T if that's how it works, but it certainly seems like we've sold a lot.

Given the sales for Raith and Motherwell in recent years I'd expect us to sell out.

I got 4 tickets in EST at 10.10

...a bit disco

For people still needing a ticket.

If you haven't got a ticket for the dunfermline match already and would like to be seated with the section please message the page. We are giving the club numbers at a meeting tomorrow and we will be getting tickets seated together ??

14 minutes ago, jimbojambo said:

I got 4 tickets in EST at 10.10

Maybe they're just been selling the upper rows then. Given the reports on here of eticketing having a queue and the number of folk buying for groups of 5/6/7 it's certainly likely we shifted a lot this morning. Folk will have been looking forward to this one since the draw was made.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Just remembered about this now...5 to buy...can't believe we've  sold out so quickly!

Fxxx the SPFL

Absolute  nightmare through in Glasgow for a meeting this morning by the time it finished and I drove back through sold out ticket office saying they are getting another 1200 and possibly more for the main stand. Bummer should have been loyalty points or at least st holders first dibs but no straight to general sale bòooooooooo 

1 hour ago, Restonbabe said:

Raging. Went at 3pm. Sold out. More details to follow. 

50 minutes ago, thehibsareintheirbeds said:

Just remembered about this now...5 to buy...can't believe we've  sold out so quickly!

Sold the initial allocation, more will be in the way :thumbsup:

Jambof3tornado

Yup. Should have gone on loyalty points first but perhaps the club know that anyone that wants a ticket will get one.

Good to get them sold before the celtic game..........just in case likes.

Jambof3tornado
2 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

Any news on when they are putting more up for sale?

Probably tomorrow.

Or you can have mine for a gazillion pounds!

Not really.

58 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Yup. Should have gone on loyalty points first but perhaps the club know that anyone that wants a ticket will get one.

Good to get them sold before the celtic game..........just in case likes.

Would imagine the the number of tickets available you are right, the "problem" (not that there really is one, as more tickets will be on the way) always seems to be that the club massively underestimate our away support for things like this, especially when it's priced this well.

We've sold out Motherwell, Raith (twice?) and pretty much Hamilton last weekend. Add to the fact it's a team we rarely play and it's easy to get to and I'm not surprised tickets have sold so well.

Like you say though, everyone who wants one will get one, just hopefully a learning experience for the TO so they don't have folk traveling from Glasgow for tickets only to find out we sold out what we have within 3 hours.

jamtartan74
10 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Probably tomorrow.

Or you can have mine for a gazillion pounds!

Not really.

If I don’t manage to get one I  might offer u double that ?

1 hour ago, JamboJen said:

Sold the initial allocation, more will be in the way :thumbsup:

I’m not convinced the initial allocation was the whole stand , 

1 minute ago, ericb said:

I’m not convinced the initial allocation was the whole stand , 

Don't think anyone thinks it was.

allystrachan

Not surprised we have sold so many tickets but didn’t for the life of me think that they would have gone that fast. Was just trying to buy mines online & couldnt find the tickets. I better keep my wits about me for the second batch.