Vanecek Signs Pre-Contract

El Diez

rudi must stay

Teplice may as well accept. 5 figure, not going to get any more.

24 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Being kind in public to Crawford. Pretty decent. 

Do you know more about this? Seems a decent to me

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Escobar PHM

• Agentjambo

• Jambof3tornado

• Fubar_Stef

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
1 hour ago, El Diez said:

Deal done then. Just a matter of when.

Spot on O.P imo.

The post regarding the Austrian defender also played out well.

:greggy:

Good info El Diez. Thanks. Know anything about any other players Gorgie bound?

rudi must stay
2 hours ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Good info El Diez. Thanks. Know anything about any other players Gorgie bound?

2 hours on and nothing. Where is he? Where's his knowledge now?

HeartofHartley

Never heard of this guy and just wondering from those on here Who may know him better than me - what is the hype that he is a top class player? Cheers 

It'sprobably better getting him in January. Fingers crossed we don't lose anyone important up front between now and August 31st  then it gives the other new guys time to bed in first.

Edited by jambogemz

19 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

2 hours on and nothing. Where is he? Where's his knowledge now?

Currently cruising the Med. Coverage is inconsistent.

Any info I receive, however accurate it may proven to be, will be shared.

Jambof3tornado
3 minutes ago, El Diez said:

Iceberg!!!!

corryjambo
53 minutes ago, El Diez said:

:levein_interesting:Sounds a bit like Sergey to me. 

Tommy Brown
On 7/8/2018 at 20:24, Mikey1874 said:

Being kind in public to Crawford. Pretty decent. 

must have been a close call. He must have had big doubts that the naisy deal coming off.

Good luck to Crawford, I would happily have in the hearts side.

Unsure how his sentiments towards us are. 

12 minutes ago, corryjambo said:

:levein_interesting:Sounds a bit like Sergey to me. 

Sergeys a deluded, fantasist, dangerous obsessive shanker, who really should be looked at closely by the authorities.

I’m just a shanker (who is honestly cruising the Med)

??

Edited by El Diez

4 minutes ago, El Diez said:

Sergeys a deluded, fantasist, dangerous obsessive shanker, who really should be looked at closely by the authorities.

I’m just a shanker (who is honestly cruising the Med)

??

Nah, mask has slipped.

:getout:

rudi must stay
54 minutes ago, Bauld said:

Nah, mask has slipped.

:getout:

Ive no problem with El Diaz. He says it like it is

7 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

Ive no problem with El Diaz. He says it like it is

All tongue in cheek of course ;)

9 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

must have been a close call. He must have had big doubts that the naisy deal coming off.

Good luck to Crawford, I would happily have in the hearts side.

Unsure how his sentiments towards us are. 

Going to sign for St Johnstone and play a blinder against us every time. Nap.

3 hours ago, Van Wilder said:

Going to sign for St Johnstone and play a blinder against us every time. Nap.

Or worse. Sign for Hibs. 

1 minute ago, Wilson said:

Vanecek agent just put on Twitter that he will sign for the Famous on 1 Jan.

He did however say negotiations are still ongoing to get him here now

We clearly want this guy in now so why aren’t we using some of the cash we set aside for Milinkovic to make his club part with him now ? Chuck an extra €50k or something at them.

If we grab him on a pre-contract could we not have him on loan until them? I guess it's up to Teplice ultimately but it makes sense to move on a player who's definitely leaving mid-season 

9 hours ago, Frank1874 said:

Can’t be arsed searching. Anybody got a link to Vanecek’s highlights vid? :thumbsup:

Nah can’t be arsed looking.

Selkirkhmfc1874
34 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

If we grab him on a pre-contract could we not have him on loan until them? I guess it's up to Teplice ultimately but it makes sense to move on a player who's definitely leaving mid-season 

Reason he's signed pre contract is because they don't want to lose him with no replacement 

1 hour ago, DH1986 said:

We clearly want this guy in now so why aren’t we using some of the cash we set aside for Milinkovic to make his club part with him now ? Chuck an extra €50k or something at them.

Fairly certain the reports have said that we offered a 5 figure fee. Unfortunately it seems his club aren’t willing deal until they have a replacement...which is a bit weird to pass on the money now when you know he is off, but maybe he is that important to them. 

Jambof3tornado

Hope his agent isnt as active when he wants to move on from us!!!

Vanecek has no desire whatsoever to stay at Teplice for 1 more day never mind 6 months.

Hopefully his current club dont dig their heels in and have him playing with the youth team til january.

44 minutes ago, AmeriDan said:

Fairly certain the reports have said that we offered a 5 figure fee. Unfortunately it seems his club aren’t willing deal until they have a replacement...which is a bit weird to pass on the money now when you know he is off, but maybe he is that important to them. 

I cannot understand why they would want to keep a dissatisfied player who has signed for someone else.  He'd be mad to burst a gut and maybe get injured, thereby possibly scuppering his permanent move.

GorgieMIlls
23 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I cannot understand why they would want to keep a dissatisfied player who has signed for someone else.  He'd be mad to burst a gut and maybe get injured, thereby possibly scuppering his permanent move.

If Lafferty signed a pre-contract in January for rangers and they offered £10k to get him then would you take the money.

You have to weigh up the monetary value agaisnt the players worth to the team - they deam him worth more as a player for 6 months than we have offered so they are quite right to keep him 

£1m

Just now, GorgieMIlls said:

If Lafferty signed a pre-contract in January for rangers and they offered £10k to get him then would you take the money.

You have to weigh up the monetary value agaisnt the players worth to the team - they deam him worth more as a player for 6 months than we have offered so they are quite right to keep him 

Yes, I would.  I would prefer to keep him but in that scenario it might be pointless.

I have weighed up his value to the team and while I accept it depends largely on the player's attitude, two things could happen

1. He is not going to bust a gut for us in case he gets injured.  He may then lose out on a big signing-on fee.

2. If he does get a serious injury like Paterson did, the deal could be shelved, we've lost out on £1m.

Escobar PHM
1 hour ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Hope his agent isnt as active when he wants to move on from us!!!

Vanecek has no desire whatsoever to stay at Teplice for 1 more day never mind 6 months.

Hopefully his current club dont dig their heels in and have him playing with the youth team til january.

Maybe we could top up his signing on fee by enough for him to buy his remaining contract out ?

We did that with someone not so long ago. Canny remember who it was - Romanov era. Might have been Obua ?

Teplice have started playing pre-season freindlies. They won 6-0 in Leipzig the other day. Our boy didn't score. Cant find out if he played or not

Edited by Escobar PHM

From his highlights it looks like he can head a ball. We haven't had a striker who can do that since Big Kevin Kyle.

Jambof3tornado
40 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

From his highlights it looks like he can head a ball. We haven't had a striker who can do that since Big Kevin Kyle.

If you watched the same highlights as me you will be pretty excited about the guy. Holding defenders off etc.

Hope we can do the deal. 

1 hour ago, Escobar PHM said:

Maybe we could top up his signing on fee by enough for him to buy his remaining contract out ?

We did that with someone not so long ago. Canny remember who it was - Romanov era. Might have been Obua ?

Teplice have started playing pre-season freindlies. They won 6-0 in Leipzig the other day. Our boy didn't score. Cant find out if he played or not

Did Ruben Palazuelos not buy out his own contract to join Hearts? 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rubén_Palazuelos

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, Escobar PHM said:

If the match was the 4th july he started up top. Highlights on teplice website.

The 6 nil game was 30th june so he has started a match since then for them.

Edited by Jambof3tornado
Duff.

Say What Again
8 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

If the match was the 4th july he started up top. Highlights on teplice website.

That was their latest game, a 1-0 win vs Vysočina Jihlava.

6-0 win was on 30th June

Edited by Say What Again

Escobar PHM
2 minutes ago, Say What Again said:

That was there latest game, a 1-0 win vs Vysočina Jihlava.

6-0 win was on 30th June

Their squad list is a bit short on strikers right enough, so we'll probably have to wait a month or so for him at least until they get someone in. He'd be a very good signing on the face of it.

Edited by Escobar PHM

Jambof3tornado
4 minutes ago, Say What Again said:

That was their latest game, a 1-0 win vs Vysočina Jihlava.

6-0 win was on 30th June

Haha was editing my post as you were posting.

Cruyff Turn

They'd be better accepting the money and using it to replace him. I doubt the boys heart will be in it now anyway and he'll be too focused on moving here. 

Looking forward to seeing Laff - Vanecek, Vanecek - Uche combinations, Opposition defences will struggle against them. We've got auld man MacLean too. Pin there two CB's, Naismith will be running riot in between their lines, Lee and Bozanic will be controlling affairs.

It's coming!

:pleasing:

Ryan Jarman

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/6779

Hearts have secured the signature of striker David Vanecek on a pre-contract.

The Czech forward will join the club on January 1st, 2019 in a deal that will keep him at Tynecastle until May 2020. 

The 27-year-old moves to Hearts from Czech first league side FK Teplice, where he scored 10 goals last season. He has scored a total of 19 goals in 64 games for the club, having previously netted 23 goals in 59 games for FC Hradec Kralove. 

The 6ft 4in striker has now committed his future to Hearts, much to the delight of Craig Levein:

"I'm very pleased that David has agreed to join the club. He's different from the other strikers we currently have and I'm looking forward to working with him.

"He's a target man and is very good in the air. His hold-up play is impressive as well and he'll be a great addition to the squad. 

"As it stands he will join us in January. If we can get him in this window then great, but regardless of what happens, the important thing is that he has fully committed himself to Hearts."

"He's a target man and is very good in the air. His hold-up play is impressive as well and he'll be a great addition to the squad. 

chester copperpot

I can't get it out of my head that our biggest signing of the summer hasn't been announced yet.

No names but I just cannot get rid of this feeling.