Armed Forces Day

August Landmesser

5 hours ago, Scnorthedinburgh said:

Where to start?

We are having our own armed forces day on Sunday. The national one you don't like was earlier this year.

To the best of my knowledge my father has never happily or unhappily slaughtered children, or tortured anyone.

He has helped build a few schools and clinics. Rebuilt bridges after hurricanes and help restore water and power.

He has been shot at numerous times, and blown up once.

As a serviceman and a jambo he would have appreciated hearts signing up to the covenant.

By all means have your political stance, but don't take it out on the people sent to do our leaders bidding.

Great post mate ! 

As a serving member of the Air Force I don’t recall slaughtering any women or children . 

I have however contributed to the rescue of many injured servicemen and also local nationals while deployed . In a lot of cases these people may have died . 

Ive also done stuff like refurbish a school and done some DIY round an orphanage in Africa . 

Ive helped organise and taken part in several charity events helping to raise some money for various charities . 

I can also say that each service is very committed to charity work for various causes and not just our own . The individual stations are very involved in integrating to the local communities and do various projects and work .  

Me personally I don’t want or need any thanks for anything . Frankly I’m quite embarrassed if someone shows any sort of personal gratitude towards me . I am however incredibly proud of what I’ve achieved and things I’ve done while serving . 

Remember you can support the people who serve in defence of this country . By no means do you have to agree with the government in charge . 

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scnorthedinburgh

• August Landmesser

• Elmore

• Strachsuit

maroonexile
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Army going to Iraq made the lives of everyone here more dangerous.

Army didn't stop 56 people being blown up in London on 7/7. 

Army don't protect me. 

Ah so that was the Army’s fault was it?

I’ve had this backwards all along.

4 minutes ago, maroonexile said:

Ah so that was the Army’s fault was it?

I’ve had this backwards all along.

He didn't say it was the army's fault. How do you come to that conclusion? Could you show us where he said that. 

Scnorthedinburgh
3 minutes ago, auldy19 said:

Great post mate ! 

As a serving member of the Air Force I don’t recall slaughtering any women or children . 

I have however contributed to the rescue of many injured servicemen and also local nationals while deployed . In a lot of cases these people may have died . 

Ive also done stuff like refurbish a school and done some DIY round an orphanage in Africa . 

Ive helped organise and taken part in several charity events helping to raise some money for various charities . 

I can also say that each service is very committed to charity work for various causes and not just our own . The individual stations are very involved in integrating to the local communities and do various projects and work .  

Me personally I don’t want or need any thanks for anything . Frankly I’m quite embarrassed if someone shows any sort of personal gratitude towards me . I am however incredibly proud of what I’ve achieved and things I’ve done while serving . 

Remember you can support the people who serve in defence of this country . By no means do you have to agree with the government in charge . 

Cheers

He was royal engineers so obviously the building and helping more his remit. But first in last out, meant being front line places he would rather not have been sent to.

Happy birthday

Dad was born London 1945 as grandad was a fitter in raf.

Rate they are shutting air stations you might have to join the fleet arm.

Geoff the Mince
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Army don't do anything on their own (well not much - Bloody Sunday was their own work alone).

Always following orders. So saying the army protect us is factually incorrect.  Government does that. 

You do know why the Army were on the streets at the time of Bloody Sunday ? 

Roxy Hearts
59 minutes ago, ADAM said:

Plaque embedded in the brickwork of new stand.

Statue of WW1 soldier in stadium.

Poppy worn on strip annually every November.

Memorial at Haymarket.

Remembrance service held annually at Haymarket.

Commemorative cairn at Contalmaison in France.

Service held annually at Contalmaison.

Appointed 'official football team' of Royal Navy aircraft carrier.

Armed Forces Day held annually.

and now....signing the Armed Forces Covenant.

How long till we get the official club goat?

We're a football club not a military institution. We should cut the armed forces stuff and start recognising our football heritage, a statue of MacKay or Bauld in the plaza would do for starters.

Good post

Scnorthedinburgh
1 hour ago, ADAM said:

Memorial at Haymarket.

We're a football club not a military institution. We should cut the armed forces stuff and start recognising our football heritage, a statue of MacKay or Bauld in the plaza would do for starters.

Statue of walker one of our best players, as long as he has a slouch hat on.

Fly the Saltire
1 hour ago, ADAM said:

Memorial at Haymarket.

An excellent post.

An Armed Forces Day it is verging on political involvement by the club.  We rightly acknowledge Hearts connection with the forces on Armistice Day and have no problem with that featuring at a Hearts home game in November.  However an Armed Forces Day is glorifying the military with which many disagree..

If the club was being balanced would they hold a Peace Day or Anti Nuclear Day or hold an Armed Forces Day at match against Celtic?

Should we have an St Andrew 's Day event to celebrate the cross on our badge and all things Scottish?

Of course none of these would happen as it is too controversial and moves into the political area,

Cruyff Turn
1 hour ago, ADAM said:

Memorial at Haymarket.

2 minutes ago, Fly the Saltire said:

An excellent post.

An Armed Forces Day it is verging on political involvement by the club.  We rightly acknowledge Hearts connection with the forces on Armistice Day and have no problem with that featuring at a Hearts home game in November.  However an Armed Forces Day is glorifying the military with which many disagree..

If the club was being balanced would they hold a Peace Day or Anti Nuclear Day or hold an Armed Forces Day at match against Celtic?

Should we have an St Andrew 's Day event to celebrate the cross on our badge and all things Scottish?

Of course none of these would happen as it is too controversial and moves into the political area,

Excellent posts, sums up my thoughts entirely. 

1 hour ago, ADAM said:

Memorial at Haymarket.

Great post!  It looks like the club do more than enough already. Can we not just leave it at that?  Are other clubs doing this or is it just us?  

Chuck Berry
3 hours ago, jambopilms said:

Only in Scotland and the backwards thinking bigots that we are exposed to, could think this has some kind of offensive political agenda.

its actually embarrassing that folk still think that's Rangers or Celtic way of thinking.

Wow :cornette:

3 hours ago, luckydug said:

I think you will be aware men were conscripted and forced into the forces for the two world wars.

The modern day soldier/sailor/airman is well aware of what he is getting involved in.

It seems to be a modern phenomenon this adulation of all things military.

It used to be a remembrance service once a year which was respected by all.

In recent times it has become an over hyped circus with some military event or another being thrust at us practically all year round.

The football used to be a place where people could relax and enjoy thereselves .  Not any more it seems.

Well said. Totally agree.

Pasquale for King
22 minutes ago, Elmore said:

Great post!  It looks like the club do more than enough already. Can we not just leave it at that?  Are other clubs doing this or is it just us?  

It is a great post and we do plenty already. Quite a few clubs down south do it, seems Ayr and Rangers do it here. If it’s just collecting tins outside I’m fine with that. I’m not a big fan of the Armed forces but I do acknowledge that they are not well paid or looked after as much as they should be. If it’s about recruiting, as it seems to be, then that’s wrong and it looks like political statement intentional or not. We’ve distanced ourselves from politics in the past, we shouldn’t be going down that road.  

Chuck Berry
2 hours ago, ADAM said:

Memorial at Haymarket.

Excellent post, nail on head.   On that particular point I'm still at a loss to understand why at least one of our stands has still not been named after a club legend, R.Walker, T.Walker, Bauld, Mackay etc or the banners/murals have not been replaced.  Armed Forces though eh.....

Well at least Budge has supplied a different subject for our support to be divided over for a few days out with our first team and it’s head coach! 

Pity from her perspective this is happening as soon as Sunday or she could have kept our eyes off the summers dubious recruitment for another few weeks  :laugh:

Hearts should continue to honour the sacrifices of the Great War, especially the players who lost their lives on the western front.

It's a huge part of the identity of the club 

Hearts should not be glorifying or promoting present or future military action.

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, Scnorthedinburgh said:

And his book is great as well.

My point re the hearts rememberence service is they were not sent, they volunteered. They had a choice, same as someone who signs up now.

They are revered but lots on here can't give similar young men who sign up the same respect?

Nothing political here I am probably anti the same wars as you. But the squaddie, sapper, fitter, gunner etc are the same as the tommies. Neither set had any control of what happened when they signed up.

I could be mistaken but was there not media pressure put on players to sign up as none had done so? Did McRae not appear on a horse at HT of a derby and ask people to sign up? Apologies if any of that’s wrong. Like today’s cadets I would imagine the horrors of war and blatant Nationalism/Patriotism wasn’t fully explained. 

Edited by Pasquale for King

Chuck Berry

Is there a correlation between when we started to put poppies on our shirts, and the birth of "Armed Forces Days" around 2006?

Why did it take around 90 years for this rememberance to suddenly take off and expand to be deemed so important?  Have the club and we as a support gone way OTT on the WW1 stuff, or are we and the club guilty of ignoring it too much in the past by restricting it to an annual rememberance at Haymarket?

Between 1980 when I first started going till around 2006, rememberance was Haymarket once a year and the odd article in programmes or fanzines.

6 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

It is a great post and we do plenty already. Quite a few clubs down south do it, seems Ayr and Rangers do it here. If it’s just collecting tins outside I’m fine with that. I’m not a big fan of the Armed forces but I do acknowledge that they are not well paid or looked after as much as they should be. If it’s about recruiting, as it seems to be, then that’s wrong and it looks like political statement intentional or not. We’ve distanced ourselves from politics in the past, we shouldn’t be going down that road.  

It seems that there are a few fans that are uncomfortable with this.  I honestly dont feel comfortable with anything political linked to the club.  People go to the football to get away from politics, not to get involved in them. Unless you're an old firm fan.  Calling fans a Celtic if they don't agree with this is well out of order.  As you said, a collection for forces charities is fine, but a recruitment day doesn't feel right. 

Pasquale for King
7 minutes ago, magicTs said:

Well at least Budge has supplied a different subject for our support to be divided over for a few days out with our first team and it’s head coach! 

Pity from her perspective this is happening as soon as Sunday or she could have kept our eyes off the summers dubious recruitment for another few weeks  :laugh:

They could’ve done it at a later date, kept it up their sleeve like last years decision to play games at  Murrayfield.

1 minute ago, Elmore said:

It seems that there are a few fans that are uncomfortable with this.  I honestly dont feel comfortable with anything political linked to the club.  People go to the football to get away from politics, not to get involved in them. Unless you're an old firm fan.  Calling fans a Celtic if they don't agree with this is well out of order.  As you said, a collection for forces charities is fine, but a recruitment day doesn't feel right. 

It's not political. This move does not endorse any political view. It's about people, not policy.

11 minutes ago, Cade said:

Hearts should continue to honour the sacrifices of the Great War, especially the players who lost their lives on the western front.

It's a huge part of the identity of the club 

Hearts should not be glorifying or promoting present or future military action.

That is nonsense. 

Scnorthedinburgh
5 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I could be mistaken but was there not media pressure put on players to sign up as none had done so? Did McRae not appear on a horse at HT of a derby and ask people to sign up? Apologies if any of that’s wrong. Like today’s cadets I would imagine the horrors of war and blatant Nationalism/Patriotism wasn’t fully explained. 

Totally correct, but not everyone volunteered hence conscription.

Pressure was on sport in general as fit chaps were away fighting/ dying. 

Just now, NANOJAMBO said:

It's not political. This move does not endorse any political view. It's about people, not policy.

Its not about people, its about an organisation having a recruitment drive that some fans aren't comfortable with. Why has this got anything to do with football?  If this is about people why is it only the armed forces we do this for?  As a previous poster stated, the club more than do enough as it is. What other clubs are taking part in this? Why does some fans not liking this make them Celtic sympathisers?

Scnorthedinburgh
9 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

Is there a correlation between when we started to put poppies on our shirts, and the birth of "Armed Forces Days" around 2006?

Why did it take around 90 years for this rememberance to suddenly take off and expand to be deemed so important?  Have the club and we as a support gone way OTT on the WW1 stuff, or are we and the club guilty of ignoring it too much in the past by restricting it to an annual rememberance at Haymarket?

Between 1980 when I first started going till around 2006, rememberance was Haymarket once a year and the odd article in programmes or fanzines.

Because that generation is now gone, it took on more reverence as the last of the survivors of the war were passing away.

Happened all over the world, Anzac day grew in importance so not just us.

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Elmore said:

Anybody calling anyone names over this shows a lack of understanding and education. My grandfather was a Gunner in the Home Guard in WWII, he was killed and his name is on a memorial plaque at the top of Prestonfield. He was a Irish Catholic called Patrick Brady. 

As you say people go to the games to escape from politics etc.

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this but why is it being done this Sunday with half the crowd that would usually be there? If it’s about recruitment or raising cash for the charities it’s a bit daft. It’s been one of the most thought provoking and enlightening threads for a while and barely a mention of Levein.

Pasquale for King
9 minutes ago, Scnorthedinburgh said:

Totally correct, but not everyone volunteered hence conscription.

Pressure was on sport in general as fit chaps were away fighting/ dying. 

The need for conscription shows that people maybe saw through the rhetoric and weren’t quite as behind the war effort as the biased version of history that is taught in schools would have us believe. 

4 hours ago, maroonexile said:

No it’s an opinion because it’s a perception, not objective fact. Someone else’s perception that you have tagged yourself to. 

If if you don’t like the Armed Forces, fair enough. The world would be a better place if people of that opinion could experience an environment without their protection. 

What is ‘poppy fascism’ then? That’s what I describe as distasteful. For me it’s a term cowards use to play political games and advance the extremes of the ideology they profess. Have you had any personal experience of this, or is it something you read in the media you choose to consume? 

I'll assume you are playing dumb .

Scary if you were that dopy . 

The PF phrase is an accepted description in the media . If you want to tie it into some Celtic thing , carry on .

Not sure who said they didn't like the armed forces , certainly not me .

Please carry on with your false  outrage , inventing things people have said etc .

51 minutes ago, Elmore said:

Its not about people, its about an organisation having a recruitment drive that some fans aren't comfortable with. Why has this got anything to do with football?  If this is about people why is it only the armed forces we do this for?  As a previous poster stated, the club more than do enough as it is. What other clubs are taking part in this? Why does some fans not liking this make them Celtic sympathisers?

What's it got to do with other clubs or Celtic ? Nothing. The club is doing it because it is worth doing. You are deliberately misconstruing the whole point of what this is about. It's not about supporting a recruitment drive. You're talking more nonsense. 

"the club more than do enough as it is".....obviously the club doesn't agree. 

If this is about people why is it only the armed forces we do this for? ... are armed forces personnel not people ? 

Why does some fans not liking this make them Celtic sympathisers?..... I don't know what you are talking about. 

2 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

What's it got to do with other clubs or Celtic ? Nothing. The club is doing it because it is worth doing. You are deliberately misconstruing the whole point of what this is about. It's not about supporting a recruitment drive. You're talking more nonsense. 

"the club more than do enough as it is".....obviously the club doesn't agree. 

If this is about people why is it only the armed forces we do this for? ... are armed forces personnel not people ? 

Why does some fans not liking this make them Celtic sympathisers?..... I don't know what you are talking about. 

I never said that the armed forces personnel aren't people. Check previous posts on this thread and you'll find the Celtic digs. 

Well done Hearts. Fully support this. 

Finding it very sad the disdain being shown for our forces. The army, RAF & Navy arent political. No matter the government, they sign up ready to lay their lives on the line for all off us. Personally I think that deserves some respect. 

They do not choose where they go. This isn’t glorifying war or death, but people who are willing to make the ultimate sacrifice. Helping them and their families is a community task. 

Have known many soldiers and witnessed how being in Afghanistan affected them. Anything to support these guys and girls is worthwhile in my eyes. 

Are there some bad eggs in the forces? Certainly! But why must the majority be tarred with that brush?

Is there anyone that wants war or conflict? You can be a pacifist and still respect the forces. Unfortunately in the world we live in, not having an army isn’t an option. It’s the governments off the world that decide where they go. These lives are worth nothing less than those lost in the World Wars. 

You can also support the forces and not be a bigoted Rangers wannabe. I actually find that insinuation rather insulting. Will a few idiots jump on it? Yes. Does that mean we should stop doing something because off the idiots in society? Worrying if that’s the path we go down. 

It is sad that the forces are being politicised. Because they will do whatever is asked off them to try and help each and everyone in this country safer, regardless off your political persuasion. 

My opinion, everyone is entitled to their own, something that the forces fought & died for, but whether you agree with this or not, there is no need for the childish one up manship or deflamatory comments. 

Edited by HMFC86

1 hour ago, Chuck Berry said:

There's probably not an answer to that it'll depend how each individual views it

sidjamesbottle
2 hours ago, HMFC86 said:

Finding it very sad the disdain being shown for our forces. The army, RAF & Navy arent political. No matter the government, they sign up ready to lay their lives on the line for all off us. Personally I think that deserves some respect. 

They do not choose where they go. This isn’t glorifying war or death, but people who are willing to make the ultimate sacrifice. Helping them and their families is a community task. 

Have known many soldiers and witnessed how being in Afghanistan affected them. Anything to support these guys and girls is worthwhile in my eyes. 

Are there some bad eggs in the forces? Certainly! But why must the majority be tarred with that brush?

Is there anyone that wants war or conflict? You can be a pacifist and still respect the forces. Unfortunately in the world we live in, not having an army isn’t an option. It’s the governments off the world that decide where they go. These lives are worth nothing less than those lost in the World Wars. 

You can also support the forces and not be a bigoted Rangers wannabe. I actually find that insinuation rather insulting. Will a few idiots jump on it? Yes. Does that mean we should stop doing something because off the idiots in society? Worrying if that’s the path we go down. 

It is sad that the forces are being politicised. Because they will do whatever is asked off them to try and help each and everyone in this country safer, regardless off your political persuasion. 

My opinion, everyone is entitled to their own, something that the forces fought & died for, but whether you agree with this or not, there is no need for the childish one up manship or deflamatory comments. 

fantastic post mate in total agreement

Thunderstruck
5 hours ago, HMFC86 said:

Well said. 

Fly the Saltire
10 hours ago, ADAM said:

Memorial at Haymarket.

Still on the money. Hearts have done enough to recognise the military.

An Armed Forces Day or a sublimal recruitment campaign is a step too far.

The Treasurer

Whatever your opinion on this, the fact that it divides our support shows that it's maybe not the best idea that the club has come up with.

Signing up to the covenant is one thing that I would think the majority would agree with.

Holding an Armed Forces Day is not something that we as a club should be doing, as too many people will not be comfortable with this (as this thread proves)

Edited by The Treasurer

Fully supportive of this. And I’m happy it’s happening on Sunday, when it will be my son’s first ever game. He comes from military stock on both sides of the Atlantic,  including his mother who was an MP. Something he can be really proud of. 

While it’s easy to laugh at the uber-patriotism that goes on at any sporting event in the US, I was a season ticket holder at a NFL team and each game a serviceman/woman was guest of honour; the reception they got made was incredible, and actually quite moving.

There is absolutely nothing wrong, in my opinion, with making a special point of honouring the men and women of our armed forces, both past and present. They deserve it. 

12 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Whatever your opinion on this, the fact that it divides our support shows that it's maybe not the best idea that the club has come up with.

Signing up to the covenant is one thing that I would think the majority would agree with.

Holding an Armed Forces Day is not something that we as a club should be doing, as too many people will not be comfortable with this (as this thread proves)

Speaks volumes when just shy of 40% aren’t comfortable with the idea

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Barack said:

Armed Forces Recruitment Days, to be held in the wee vans, in the Plaza/Piazza/Concrete area, soon...?

Going by some of the posts on here there will be a few signing on.

:Aye:

1 minute ago, Homme said:

Speaks volumes when just shy of 40% aren’t comfortable with the idea

And almost two thirds support it.

But then, as it’s a sample of only 550 people, I’m not sure it does really speak volumes. 

I respect the the opinions of others on this,  but personally even if I didn’t support this event, I support the right of the current custodians of the club to make a call on this sort of thing. 

Walter Kidd

Snowflakes everywhere.  I for one am delighted that Hearts recognise the service of these brave individuals.  

The Old Tolbooth

I only read the first page and that was enough for me, so apologies if someone has explained this already. 

As a mortgage adviser, I'm also part of the Armed Forces Covenant, or rather the company I'm through (Mortgage Advice Bureau Scotland Ltd), whereby anyone coming out of the armed forces might struggle to get back into work because the army is all they've known all their lives, and we have signed a pledge to offer ex armed forces personnel jobs when they leave their respective positions. It's often extremely difficult for these people to get back into work once they leave and many end up homeless, which is an absolute sin, and the recruitment part of this initiative is extremely rewarding not just for the ex services people, but also for the company as well as we get recognised for taking part in such a scheme. 

It's not just open to people who are leaving the armed forced, but it's also open to veterans from the past as well, and another initiative is that anyone who's been in the armed forces, we will never charge for mortgage advice as part of the pledge, it's working well. 

There are plenty other benefits that are also available to ex servicemen (and women) too, like healthcare, education about family stuff, providing roofs over their heads etc, and this scheme is not really different to similar schemes for perks that are run for people in certain other industries (like nurses, doctors, civil servants etc), and should be embraced as a good thing which sees the club in a positive light, I wonder how many people actually realised what the scheme was before spouting about political issues and the like. 

Edited by johnmitchell

The Treasurer
1 hour ago, Peebo said:

Fully supportive of this. And I’m happy it’s happening on Sunday, when it will be my son’s first ever game. He comes from military stock on both sides of the Atlantic,  including his mother who was an MP. Something he can be really proud of. 

While it’s easy to laugh at the uber-patriotism that goes on at any sporting event in the US, I was a season ticket holder at a NFL team and each game a serviceman/woman was guest of honour; the reception they got made was incredible, and actually quite moving.

There is absolutely nothing wrong, in my opinion, with making a special point of honouring the men and women of our armed forces, both past and present. They deserve it. 

Plenty of others are deserving of being honoured for doing their job (which is what the armed forces are doing).

The trouble is where do you draw the line ?

Nookie Bear
50 minutes ago, Walter Kidd said:

Snowflakes everywhere.  I for one am delighted that Hearts recognise the service of these brave individuals.  

But they have crossed the Bridge of Doom after a midweek game?

24 minutes ago, johnmitchell said:

I only read the first page and that was enough for me, so apologies if someone has explained this already. 

As a mortgage adviser, I'm also part of the Armed Forces Covenant, or rather the company I'm through (Mortgage Advice Bureau Scotland Ltd), whereby anyone coming out of the armed forces might struggle to get back into work because the army is all they've known all their lives, and we have signed a pledge to offer ex armed forces personnel jobs when they leave their respective positions. It's often extremely difficult for these people to get back into work once they leave and many end up homeless, which is an absolute sin, and the recruitment part of this initiative is extremely rewarding not just for the ex services people, but also for the company as well as we get recognised for taking part in such a scheme. 

It's not just open to people who are leaving the armed forced, but it's also open to veterans from the past as well, and another initiative is that anyone who's been in the armed forces, we will never charge for mortgage advice as part of the pledge, it's working well. 

There are plenty other benefits that are also available to ex servicemen (and women) too, like healthcare, education about family stuff, providing roofs over their heads etc, and this scheme is not really different to similar schemes for perks that are run for people in certain other industries (like nurses, doctors, civil servants etc), and should be embraced as a good thing which sees the club in a positive light, I wonder how many people actually realised what the scheme was before spouting about political issues and the like. 

Nailed it, John.

Chuck Berry
1 hour ago, The Treasurer said:

Seems a sizeable percentage, as much as 40%, may not be too comfortable with this.  A bad idea that the club think it's appropriate to become involved in with no warning, no consultation, nothing. Surely they know the issue would be controversial?

Nookie Bear
30 minutes ago, johnmitchell said:

I did read that, and i understand that in certain industries, it makes sense to offer those services.

But i am not sure what a football club is supposed to do, except recruit fairly. In fairness, i would expect someone with a military background would remember to register a player!

Incidentally, the care of ex-armed forces is clearly sub-standard but i do not believe it should come down to charities or companies such as yourselves to pick up the pieces. This is a political matter because policies should be in place to look after anyone who has served, even after they leave the forces. It's all very well saying we have a moral obligation etc etc, but the government has an obligation to make practical arrangements to look after people in that position.

Edited by Nookie Bear

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

I did read that, and i understand that in certain industries, it makes sense to offer those services.

But i am not sure what a football club is supposed to do, except recruit fairly. In fairness, i would expect someone with a military background would remember to register a player!

:laugh:

Maroon Sailor
11 hours ago, auldy19 said:

Great post mate ! 

Good post.