*** Betfred Cup 2018 - Raith Rovers v Heart of Midlothian ***

tartofmidlothian

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
5 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Over-coached after only 3 weeks of training ?

Over coached doesn't mean over trained. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• Cruyff Turn

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• Hearts007

1 hour ago, rick witter said:

Tried and tested Premier League players. I’ve said it so many times. 

Hibs sign them. Aberdeen sign them but we choose a different route and it never seems to work out. Early days this season but the signs are not good. No craft or creativity to break a league one team down says it all really. 

Spot on.  We've not learned our lesson from signing crap like Cole Stockton.

7 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

Over coached doesn't mean over trained. 

I know.

Mr Elwood P
1 minute ago, Yoda said:

Spot on.  We've not learned our lesson from signing crap like Cole Stockton.

After stockton we’ve signed Lafferty, Naismith, McLean and this Czech boy as strikers so looks very much like the lesson has been learnt!

5 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

After stockton we’ve signed Lafferty, Naismith, McLean and this Czech boy as strikers so looks very much like the lesson has been learnt!

And Ikpeazu who looks like he could really do a job.

I just hope he isn't on the treatment table all the time. 

54 minutes ago, Beats said:

We beat a pub team 2-1 and drew against a team who had the previous week lost against the side who finished bottom of league 2 last season. Hold me back mate. 

And the draw, while an away game for us, wasn’t even played at Raith’s own ground.

14 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

??

25 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Fair point on the strikers, but we're still signing average/crap players that can't get a game for ICT or got relagated with Raith Rovers & Partick Thistle.

1 hour ago, Dagger Is Back said:

The only thing more disappointing than the performance and result, is the reaction of the apologists.

It’s like a pre season friendly

It takes time to bed players in

The pitch was rotten

The atmosphere in the ground was awful

442 is better than 352

Other top flight teams are struggling too

Blah blah blah

Drawing over 90 minutes away against Raith, should never be acceptable in any circumstances. If people are prepared to accept that level of performance and try to ‘justify’ it with these pathetic excuses, then we should resign ourselves to continued medicroity.

Nobody's happy about the performance but what do you think the fans can do about it ?

Other than bumping our gums on a fans forum and picking fights with each other.

I think every body accepts that this is the season that CL and his staff have to produce.

It seems that unless you are wanting to sack the manager after a handful of games into a new season you are an apologist. 

sandylejambo

we were supposed to hit the ground running, not hit the ground and stay there, Levien stated that this was an important competition for us, it doesn't seem that way if he cant motivate the players to run about a bit for their 3 grand a week. I sweat blood to make a fraction of that, if he cant put out a team to beat Raith, he really should at the very least change his tactics, if not his job.

1 hour ago, sadj said:

Must of been the only comment they made as its been posted multiple times. Either that or hasn’t got the reaction wanted.

Mulraney has some pace abd a directness we lacked , got a ping too but need a better final ball. Hopefully we can develop that.

The question is sir: why the **** are Hearts signing guys who can’t even hold down a starting place at Inverness and in your words “hoping to develop” them?  We have plenty young lads to develop as it is!! It’s a ludicrous nothing signing for a first team that needs some quality additions not the usual cast of millions. Everything is done on a wing and a prayer. It’s not going to end well this time. 

15 minutes ago, magicTs said:

The question is sir: why the **** are Hearts signing guys who can’t even hold down a starting place at Inverness and in your words “hoping to develop” them?  We have plenty young lads to develop as it is!! It’s a ludicrous nothing signing for a first team that needs some quality additions not the usual cast of millions. Everything is done on a wing and a prayer. It’s not going to end well this time. 

Why did Hibs sign McGinn? To develop a player , add elements and maturity to punt him onwards.

Beith and Mulraney were a straight swap. Nothing any riskier than keeping Beith except Mulraney adds something we don’t have. He can beat a defender already so he has that , he had a ping (1st timer at cove was a peach) , he can cross a ball but hes inconsistent so far , defensively - He was most definately partly to blame for their goal and other big chance 2nd half - that can be coached. 

Id say hes been more effective in 135 mins than all iv seen from Moore , that lets moore develop out the first team. Again to me a good thing. 

Cast of millions - we spent a season playing players we shouldnt have to without an option. Weve brought in depth and id say reasonable quality. Add in the likes of McLean , Naismith , Lafferty , Berra and the players who were looking at just now are in that area too imo. 

If we rip up and start again then we have problems. We changed direction to try and reach somewhere with a different philosophy (IC) but buying into it left us in a bad place squad wise. Thats rectified and we should be back on track. Now it has to show on the pitch

Being pedantic - said i hope we can develop his final ball - no player at our level is the complete player

Edited by sadj

18 minutes ago, sadj said:

Why did Hibs sign McGinn? To develop a player , add elements and maturity to punt him onwards.

Beith and Mulraney were a straight swap. Nothing any riskier than keeping Beith except Mulraney adds something we don’t have. He can beat a defender already so he has that , he had a ping (1st timer at cove was a peach) , he can cross a ball but hes inconsistent so far , defensively - He was most definately partly to blame for their goal and other big chance 2nd half - that can be coached. 

Id say hes been more effective in 135 mins than all iv seen from Moore , that lets moore develop out the first team. Again to me a good thing. 

Cast of millions - we spent a season playing players we shouldnt have to without an option. Weve brought in depth and id say reasonable quality. Add in the likes of McLean , Naismith , Lafferty , Berra and the players who were looking at just now are in that area too imo. 

If we rip up and start again then we have problems. We changed direction to try and reach somewhere with a different philosophy (IC) but buying into it left us in a bad place squad wise. Thats rectified and we should be back on track. Now it has to show on the pitch

Being pedantic - said i hope we can develop his final ball - no player at our level is the complete player

We lost the big keeper, Adao, Milinkovic and Mitchell, all certain starters in our first 11. None have been replaced with the equivalent quality, not one! We needed 3 or 4 to add to them to have anything like a decent side never mind losing them as well and instead we’ve signed a host of players (depth you’ve called it!!!) none of whom have much of a pedigree or likelihood of success. We are weaker now in terms of our starting 11 than we were last season. Mind boggling. 

Edited by magicTs

3 minutes ago, magicTs said:

We lost the big keeper, Adao, Milinkovic and Mitchell, all certain starters in our first 11. None have been replaced with the equivalent quality, not one! We needed 3 or 4 to add to them to have anything like a decent side never mind losing them as well and instead we’ve signed a host of players (depth you’ve called it!!!). We are weaker now in terms of our starting 11 than we were last season. Mind boggling. 

Would this side beat Robbie neilsons championship winning side? I would honestly have to say no chance, we have been going backwards for too long now it's a disgrace.

1 minute ago, Longshanks said:

Would this side beat Robbie neilsons championship winning side? I would honestly have to say no chance, we have been going backwards for too long now it's a disgrace.

Not a chance. Much poorer side. 

Mr Elwood P
1 hour ago, Yoda said:

Fair point on the strikers, but we're still signing average/crap players that can't get a game for ICT or got relagated with Raith Rovers & Partick Thistle.

John Mcginn was signed from a relegated St Mirren. Celtic signed Lewis Morgan from a championship club. It’s a viable market. Mulraney was swapped for a player that never played for us so I wouldn’t even really class that as a conventional signing.

8 minutes ago, magicTs said:

We lost the big keeper, Adao, Milinkovic and Mitchell, all certain starters in our first 11. None have been replaced with the equivalent quality, not one! We needed 3 or 4 to add to them to have anything like a decent side never mind losing them as well and instead we’ve signed a host of players (depth you’ve called it!!!) none of whom have much of a pedigree or likelihood of success. We are weaker now in terms of our starting 11 than we were last season. Mind boggling. 

McLoughlin - unknown before he signed - look back at jkb threads im sure they werent creaming at him coming in... jist was probably - released by burton - must be s***

Adao - Usual from us he was a world beater - before he went home - he’s s*** and a liability , get him to **** - Id of liked to keep Adao (look back i had plenty of debates about him saying he brought something and allowed Djoum to push forward and be more effective. - Have we replaced him - not directly - Bozanic is an international that played at a world cup so on paper should be better quality - time will tell but of the signings id say hes the closest to adao.

Mitchell - Man Utd u23 captain (i think) - their player of the year - played 60 mins or so for Man Utd on their tour of the US - was a coup to get him in the first place - going forward superb - defensively , not so good , look at Ross County (i think) he was ? out of position for their equaliser , have we replaced him in terms of stature - NO - defensively - we cant say yet. Mulraney made the same mistakes Mitchell did. Playing 3 at the back should help eliminate the need for that Winger/WB to be so solid defensively.

Milinkovic - Good player , liked to cut inside and has a footie brain , wasn’t one for beating a man and his attitude at times could be less than stellar. Again if he’d stayed with us id not be unhappy and have we replaced him in terms of creativity - possibly not yet , in terms of character - NO... Its hard to tell Lee may well be that player this year. 

13 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

John Mcginn was signed from a relegated St Mirren. Celtic signed Lewis Morgan from a championship club. It’s a viable market. Mulraney was swapped for a player that never played for us so I wouldn’t even really class that as a conventional signing.

John McGinn was a stand out in the SPL for a relegated St Mirren. Mulraney couldn’t get a game in the Championship for Inverness. The comparisons are utter tosh. Once again it’s already becoming very evident this summers recruitment has been somewhere between dubious and diabolical. We haven’t replaced the quality we’ve lost never mind adding to it which was what was required. Even with all the issues of last season the starting 11 this season could well be poorer.

No McLaughlin, no Mitchell, no Adao, no Milinkovic (Berra, Souttar, Naismith and Lafferty remain and Djoum if ever fit) so around half the best starting 11 gone. None of them have been replaced with better and instead we’ve brought in numbers, quantity over quality yet again.It’s an appaling state of affairs and it won’t be long before the greater Hearts support realise it! 

Edited by magicTs

Dagger Is Back
1 hour ago, luckydug said:

Nobody's happy about the performance but what do you think the fans can do about it ?

Other than bumping our gums on a fans forum and picking fights with each other.

I think every body accepts that this is the season that CL and his staff have to produce.

It seems that unless you are wanting to sack the manager after a handful of games into a new season you are an apologist. 

No Hearts fan will be happy about it. What can we do? Nothing. I'm not a believer of not renewing STs or cancelling FOH subs. That benefits everyone except HMFC. We still need to support the club financially and from the stands

I don't think we should pick fights with each other but I do think we need to debate whether or not we

continue to accept mediocrity

You're damn tooting we do. The heat is on as they say

Not in my eyes. CL needs time to rebuild after the shambles of the last 18 months - I ain't calling for his head but all this pish about standards of parks. time to gel players etc is just apologist pish when we can't beat an injury ravaged Raith Rovers over 90 minutes

Hearts have been like this for year after year after year. It ain't a new thing but if we want to seriously play at the top end of the table it needs to stop

Edited by Dagger Is Back

4 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

No Hearts fan will be happy about it. What can we do? Nothing. I'm not a believer of not renewing STs or cancelling FOH subs. That benefits everyone except HMFC. We still need to support the club financially an from the stands

I don't think we should pick fights with each other but I do think we need to debate whether or not we a

continue to accept mediocrity

You're damn tooting we do. The heat is on as they say

Not in my eyes. CL needs time to rebuild after the shambles of the last 18 months - I ain't calling for his head but all this pish about standards of parks. time to gel players etc is just apologist pish when we can't beat an injury ravaged Raith Rovers over 90 minutes

Hearts have been like this for year after year after year. It ain't a new thing but if we want to seriously play at the top end of the table it needs to stop

Gelling , linking up does take time , however as I and others have said , the problem yesterday was only partly that and partly the bounce of the pitch as that was the same for both but levels the playing field a bit , the main problem was not stretching the opposition letting our midfield create. No other argument to it really imo. Doesnt make you an apologist , means you see the bigger picture but can still apportion blame where it needs to be 

Mr Elwood P
8 minutes ago, magicTs said:

John McGinn was a stand out in the SPL for a relegated St Mirren. Mulraney couldn’t get a game in the Championship for Inverness. The comparisons are utter tosh. Once again it’s already becoming very evident this summers recruitment has been somewhere between dubious and diabolical. We haven’t replaced the quality we’ve lost never mind adding to it which was what was required. Even with all the issues of last season the starting 11 this season could well be poorer.

No McLaughlin, no Mitchell, no Adao, no Milinkovic (Berra, Souttar, Naismith and Lafferty remain and Djoum if ever fit) so around half the best starting 11 gone. None of them have been replaced with better and instead we’ve brought in numbers, quantity over quality yet again.It’s an appaling state of affairs and it won’t be long before the greater Hearts support realise it! 

Mcginn was an example of a player being signed from a relegated team which was what was being complained about. Think Doyle could be a similar quality to McLaughlin and think Lee has the potential to be a great singing along with Burns and the Czech lad. Agree that Mulraney, Garuccio and Edwards seem a bit like punts. Think up front and at centre back we are now stronger. Could potentially be stronger in midfield. 

Cut The Crap

I think we're onto our fourth (maybe fifth) new team since promotion and still no change from the ponderous anti-football that has characterised us since coming back into the premiership. When will we start looking at the coaching?

44 minutes ago, magicTs said:

We have tried to keep every one of them, bottom line is that we can't afford them or the equivalent quality unless we get lucky.

south morocco

I this we were much better when we changed the shape back when Morrison and Keena came on, before that it was pedestrian at best and frankly posh poor. 

We have to play to our strengths. 

Dagger Is Back
11 minutes ago, sadj said:

Gelling , linking up does take time , however as I and others have said , the problem yesterday was only partly that and partly the bounce of the pitch as that was the same for both but levels the playing field a bit , the main problem was not stretching the opposition letting our midfield create. No other argument to it really imo. Doesnt make you an apologist , means you see the bigger picture but can still apportion blame where it needs to be 

I hear you fella. We have difficulty in breaking teams down and have struggled to get guys past their man and to the byeline. Pitch and gelling aside, there was enough in that squad to take care of Raith who were at least 3 starters down.

1 minute ago, graygo said:

We have tried to keep every one of them, bottom line is that we can't afford them or the equivalent quality unless we get lucky.

Difficult to afford them when you prioritise quantity over quality. Instead of signing 3,4 or 5 players that make us better we sign 12 who are nothing but journeymen quality (at best) improving us not a jot! The young  players should have been augmenting a much smaller squad that was of better quality. Instead here we are again with huge numbers of players all much of a muchness. Pish poor strategy. 

Just now, magicTs said:

Difficult to afford them when you prioritise quantity over quality. Instead of signing 3,4 or 5 players that make us better we sign 12 who are nothing but journeymen quality (at best) improving us not a jot! The young  players should have been augmenting a much smaller squad that was of better quality. Instead here we are again with huge numbers of players all much of a muchness. Pish poor strategy. 

And yet last season folk were moaning that we had no depth to the squad and had to rely on the youths too much.

I realise we have been pretty pish for most of the 2 games played, I'm just not ready to chuck the towel in yet.

Cut The Crap
2 minutes ago, magicTs said:

Hard to to argue right now. Not sure why we just seem to keep repeating past mistakes.

Mr Elwood P
6 minutes ago, magicTs said:

How can you possibly come to a conclusion on all the new signings after a handful of games? I agree that fewer signings would maybe have been more prudent but think there will be a lot of successful signings in amongst them. Burns, Lee and the Czech lad in particular.

8 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

I hear you fella. We have difficulty in breaking teams down and have struggled to get guys past their man and to the byeline. Pitch and gelling aside, there was enough in that squad to take care of Raith who were at least 3 starters down.

Again no argument and the players rightly got chewed out as it took the youngsters to come on to stretch them and beat their men , get balls into the box. (Mulraney aside) Thats when we started creating chances. It was the lack of creativity when we were allowing Raith to play/defend narrow and on the break that was the issue. The 3-5-2 should easily allow us to stretch them and create pockets for Lee etc to play in. It didnt as the right side was abysmal

the whole 3-5-2 , 4-4-2 etc etc debate is silly we have options that should allow us to play all these formations well. 

Football is a funny game though , absolutely positive Motherwell fans think the same about drawing with/losing to Stranraer yesterday.

3 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

How can you possibly come to a conclusion on all the new signings after a handful of games? I agree that fewer signings would maybe have been more prudent but think there will be a lot of successful signings in amongst them. Burns, Lee and the Czech lad in particular.

I agree time will tell on individuals but it’s very evident just from their collective cv’s, the players we’ve lost and failed to replace and the 2 showings so far that we won’t have nearly enough quality to have any consistency and the bottom of the top 6 spots beckon again. Bookmark it and call me out if I’m wrong! 

20 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

A few average players get the privilege of great facilities at Hearts.

It means nothing in the grand scheme but many like to think it does. 

When 11 players take to the competitive field they have to bring those crucial human elements to the table. Teams like Raith will always fight like **** v Hearts and other bigger clubs and you have to know what to expect and what to give back.

I see a team style so rigid with too many so-so players just happy to make sure they stick to the bosses instructions. Not enough individual guile or players busting a gut run behind the opposition. 

I like what I saw in the last 15, 20 mins as the shackles had to come off but the workrate had to naturally lift ten fold.  Most teams react in those situations but we hardly come close to those application levels from the start of matches.

Edited by Debut 4

Just now, sadj said:

Football is a funny game though , absolutely positive Motherwell fans think the same about drawing with/losing to Stranraer yesterday.

Motherwell fans got to TWO Cup Finals last season!!! Little Motherwell, a team with a fraction of the resources and support of Hearts!  By this time tomorrow we could be out of the league cup yet again in embarrassing circumstances! Our  support, a support that should have considerably higher expectations than your Motherwell’s of this world are being let down time and time again. I don’t know how it’s even possible to argue that. 

4 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

A few average players get the privilege of great facilities at Hearts.

It means nothing in the grand scheme but many like to think it does. 

When 11 players take to the competitive field they have to bring those crucial human elements to the table. Teams like Raith will always fight like **** v Hearts and other bigger clubs and you have to know what to expect and what to give back.

I see a team style so rigid with too many so-so players just happy to make sure they stick to the bosses instructions. Not enough individual guile or players busting a gut run behind the opposition. 

I like what I saw in the last 15, 20 mins as the shackles had to come off but the workrate had to naturally lift ten fold.  Most teams react in those situations but we hardly come close to those application levels from the start of matches.

Thats where people are frustrated with other posters tho as that was how we played Wednesday til 65 mins. Why think we wouldn’t replicate that yesterday? We should of and not doing so the team deservedly got a roasting 

Mr Elwood P
1 minute ago, magicTs said:

I agree time will tell on individuals but it’s very evident just from their collective cv’s, the players we’ve lost and failed to replace and the 2 showings so far that we won’t have nearly enough quality to have any consistency and the bottom of the top 6 spots beckon again. Bookmark it and call me out if I’m wrong! 

Check out the CV’s of Van Dijk & Wanyama before they went to Celtic. Potential is the market that all Scottish clubs shop in. Hibs and Aberdeen both losing key players could mean the gap closes. It’s hard to tell at this stage. I don’t imagine kilmarnock will manage to continue their form from last year. Boyd has to succumb to age eventually! 

2 minutes ago, magicTs said:

Motherwell fans got to TWO Cup Finals last season!!! Little Motherwell, a team with a fraction of the resources and support of Hearts!  By this time tomorrow we could be out of the league cup yet again in embarrassing circumstances! Our  support, a support that should have considerably higher expectations than your Motherwell’s of this world are being let down time and time again. I don’t know how it’s even possible to argue that. 

Because your picking and choosing which bits of my posts you focus on. 

Firstly Motherwell carried luck last season in their cup games. Their fans are not impressed with Robinson from what I saw and hes failed to address their issues. Has he? Who knows. The situation is no different to us. If we are out after Tuesday so be it if its cause we get 11points and 3 are deducted thats how it is. 

Not sure about resources just now , yes we have a bigger support. Id give up were not going to agree. I think ripping in to the team two games in and saying every signing is crap is as poor as saying we are amazing and nothings wrong.

The club was going forward.Won league and top of premier league.Then disaster Jack Ross left Sow transfer. ( why did he not play against Hibs) Knocked out by Hibs who went on to win cup.Cathro manager took blame for bad start.This season same problem as before. Just beat none league side drew with 1st div side play unsigned player.League cup out  our hands.What the hell is going on.Hibs now get bigger crowds than us (take away murrayfield) could get into Europa league with the millions that go with it.What I have seen this season we will be lucky to finish in bottom 4 (just seen Dundee) was bottom 3. The set up is a disgrace as said by Swanson and Davis.The club must change if that means Budge and C L go then so be it.Think about it Arbroath 1-0  Dumbarton 2-1 QOS 1-0 against Cove 2-1 Raith 1-1.For a club the size of Hearts it is a disgrace.Hamilton are a joke but what if they beat us.Don’t expect thousands to pay at gate,with pension to pay and inflation the money is not there to spend on football.

12 minutes ago, sadj said:

Thats where people are frustrated with other posters tho as that was how we played Wednesday til 65 mins. Why think we wouldn’t replicate that yesterday? We should of and not doing so the team deservedly got a roasting 

Yip. 

It seems like something we're going to have to live with for a bit yet.

We're nowhere near the..."win while not playing great"....level and that's in all honesty down to standard of player.

However, I hope in time while the new signings settle in , they'll know what's expected at Hearts , and as CL gets to know them better we'll fashion a solid, dependable side .

And in the slightly longer run, an entertaining winning one too.

Quicker the better though :D 

Edited by Debut 4

8 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Check out the CV’s of Van Dijk & Wanyama before they went to Celtic. Potential is the market that all Scottish clubs shop in. Hibs and Aberdeen both losing key players could mean the gap closes. It’s hard to tell at this stage. I don’t imagine kilmarnock will manage to continue their form from last year. Boyd has to succumb to age eventually! 

If hes mortal ?

Killie , Hibs and Aberdeen may revert to mean as hopefully will we. If so we can be on the tails of Rangers. Lennon has a shelf life aswell due to his head , Clarke wants to head back to England at some point , McInnes is not a great manager.

I think stick with the youth.France won World Cup doing that.May get relegated but will come up stronger.Only problem you cannot keep player for long now a days

5 minutes ago, Boab1874 said:

The club was going forward.Won league and top of premier league.Then disaster Jack Ross left Sow transfer. ( why did he not play against Hibs) Knocked out by Hibs who went on to win cup.Cathro manager took blame for bad start.This season same problem as before. Just beat none league side drew with 1st div side play unsigned player.League cup out  our hands.What the hell is going on.Hibs now get bigger crowds than us (take away murrayfield) could get into Europa league with the millions that go with it.What I have seen this season we will be lucky to finish in bottom 4 (just seen Dundee) was bottom 3. The set up is a disgrace as said by Swanson and Davis.The club must change if that means Budge and C L go then so be it.Think about it Arbroath 1-0  Dumbarton 2-1 QOS 1-0 against Cove 2-1 Raith 1-1.For a club the size of Hearts it is a disgrace.Hamilton are a joke but what if they beat us.Don’t expect thousands to pay at gate,with pension to pay and inflation the money is not there to spend on football.

What have you seen of Hearts this season?

16 minutes ago, Boab1874 said:

:cornette:

:bolt:

Mr Elwood P
18 minutes ago, sadj said:

If hes mortal ?

Killie , Hibs and Aberdeen may revert to mean as hopefully will we. If so we can be on the tails of Rangers. Lennon has a shelf life aswell due to his head , Clarke wants to head back to England at some point , McInnes is not a great manager.

Boyd is a strange one. Didn’t really do a lot for Rangers in the championship but now having an Indian summer with Kilmarnock. Actually seems to be improving as a player and has set himself up with a career in TV for when he retires. His luck is in.

The players should burst a gut to play for Hearts . That is not happening What is the problem.Is Scottish football the last gravy train.Scottish football is now English 2nd and conference.The days of beating Munich ect are over.Even Liverpool 2012 are days of old.We have to wake up Scottish football is dead. Cardiff and Swansea have resigned from English league to join Welch league.They have lost £200m each but they have got country back.?

1 minute ago, Boab1874 said:

The players should burst a gut to play for Hearts . That is not happening What is the problem.Is Scottish football the last gravy train.Scottish football is now English 2nd and conference.The days of beating Munich ect are over.Even Liverpool 2012 are days of old.We have to wake up Scottish football is dead. Cardiff and Swansea have resigned from English league to join Welch league.They have lost £200m each but they have got country back.?

is-smoking-weed-bad-2.jpg

28 minutes ago, Boab1874 said:

Only game is 5-1 Forfar.

Nothing impressed you about our essentially reserve team tearing Forfar apart? Not one player , not one thing at all?

1 hour ago, Longshanks said:

The current side is like the sides the Championship winning side took 4 or 5 off. 

• davemclaren locked this topic