Sean Clare signs 3 year deal ( updated )

El Diez

The Future's Maroon
43 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

So who TF made up this utter drivel?

Get him/her hounded. 

I think the hounding that has went on recently with folk sharing info will ultimately stop people sharing....quite right too.

As for Clare, wait and see what happens....it might go through, it might not. Not every player clubs talk to, discuss terms, have medical etc go through...infact  probably more don’t go through than do in the long run.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Bazzas right boot

• Deviskan

• Beast Boy

3 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

I think the hounding that has went on recently with folk sharing info will ultimately stop people sharing....quite right too.

As for Clare, wait and see what happens....it might go through, it might not. Not every player clubs talk to, discuss terms, have medical etc go through...infact  probably more don’t go through than do in the long run.

Correct after we won the championship before the end of the season we had upto 5 players on trial before we played rangers at tynecastle not one got offered a contract.

1 minute ago, The Future's Maroon said:

The point is though, we don't really know if he was/is in Edinburgh, or having a medical. It's pure speculation and nothing more.

Just now, innerjambo said:

The point is though, we don't really know if he was/is in Edinburgh, or having a medical. It's pure speculation and nothing more.

Someone who should know, saw him having a medical and passed the info onto someone who posts on here. How is that pure speculation?

26 minutes ago, Stewie Griffin said:

As I said yesterday I in no way claim to be itk when it comes to Hearts signing players , 

however what I do know from a100% reliable source is that he had a medical yesterday and was then sent for an x-ray , I don’t know what the outcome of that was . 

Not sure what the fuss is, if he signs (as I said earlier) it wasn’t going to be announced before a game he would have no involvement in. Takes the focus off the priority which should be the game. We’ve never announced such signings close to a game unless it coincided with a window ending. I have no idea if the info you’ve given is pish or not, but for what it’s worth I believe you were honestly relaying what you were told and if it’s true it wouldn’t be announced until the next time the club are in for training is my guess. But it may not happen, either way it’s nice to speculate I say.

7 minutes ago, graygo said:

Someone who should know, saw him having a medical and passed the info onto someone who posts on here. How is that pure speculation?

At the moment, without any proof whatsoever, I'd say it sounds more like a story.

14 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

What about those posters who got a couple transfers right, then make up vague stuff? Will they stop sharing their vague info? :lol:

The Future's Maroon
2 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

What about those posters who got a couple transfers right, then make up vague stuff? Will they stop sharing their vague info? :lol:

If I remember correctly Jordan Rhodes was mentioned for this Summer, I know we were in for him in Jan for a fact, but it fell through...but the poster who mentioned it this summer got laughed at when saying we tried again, as being vague,  we were back in touch and it didn’t happen. If you don’t ask and all that?

Charlie Adam was another, Allan McGregor, Steven Fletcher and we have had chats (didn’t get too far) with Darren Fletcher and with him it started last year!

If folk get snippets and share then good on them but we can’t take it as done deals when names are mentioned, I got my baws chewed for posting a name (someone we were linked with very recently again) on here about a year ago, by the person who told me, and ever since I keep quiet as I didn’t realise how a daft rumour on a forum an actually effect a potential deal.

Basically, if someone shares information, don’t take it as a done deal, clubs talk to shitloads of players.

Some of our signings this Summer have been in the pipeline for a long time, not just a week or two as some may think.

14 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

At the moment, without any proof whatsoever, I'd say it sounds more like a story.

So, the guy posts something that he wants zero kudos for whatsoever, even stating he is not itk, and that someone he knows just happened to mention something to him... and you think he’s making it up?

Question. Why would he make it up?  What possible reason does he have?

3 minutes ago, Bez said:

So, the guy posts something that he wants zero kudos for whatsoever, even stating he is not itk, and that someone he knows just happened to mention something to him... and you think he’s making it up?

Question. Why would he make it up?  What possible reason does he have?

Are you really suggesting posters don't make up stories on here, and start rumours, just for kicks?

1 hour ago, innerjambo said:

Are you really suggesting posters don't make up stories on here, and start rumours, just for kicks?

That does happen. I’m not getting that vibe from the poster in question though.

I think he’s genuinely passing on info he’s been told. It might pan out, it might not.

23 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

That does happen. I’m not getting that vibe from the poster in question though.

I think he’s genuinely passing on info he’s been told. It might pan out, it might not.

Fair enough, I'd have expected another source to have backed it up by now though, if it was genuine.

4 hours ago, goldie83 said:

Yeah I know Sinky. Boory not a name that I can think of.....

Graham 'Sinky' Sinclair a good Jambo now living in Livingston. A fabulous left foot for a full back.

By the way Boory (Boorman) was a superb keeper.

Edited by mitch41

42 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Fair enough, I'd have expected another source to have backed it up by now though, if it was genuine.

Does this Sean Clare even exist? Been hearing about him all summer!!

2 hours ago, innerjambo said:

Its  a forum. It’s what happens, some are right, some are wrong.  I too had heard he was up for a medical but hey ho. 

queensferryjambo

I saw the thread title and just presumed the OP had spelled Steve Clarke's name wrong like the SFA did he will be seething with the lack of respect from the kickback faithful ;)

maxresdefault.jpg

6 hours ago, innerjambo said:

Read what I posted. What would SG have to gain from it?

6 hours ago, The Future's Maroon said:

If I remember correctly Jordan Rhodes was mentioned for this Summer, I know we were in for him in Jan for a fact, but it fell through...but the poster who mentioned it this summer got laughed at when saying we tried again, as being vague,  we were back in touch and it didn’t happen. If you don’t ask and all that?

Charlie Adam was another, Allan McGregor, Steven Fletcher and we have had chats (didn’t get too far) with Darren Fletcher and with him it started last year!

If folk get snippets and share then good on them but we can’t take it as done deals when names are mentioned, I got my baws chewed for posting a name (someone we were linked with very recently again) on here about a year ago, by the person who told me, and ever since I keep quiet as I didn’t realise how a daft rumour on a forum an actually effect a potential deal.

Basically, if someone shares information, don’t take it as a done deal, clubs talk to shitloads of players.

Some of our signings this Summer have been in the pipeline for a long time, not just a week or two as some may think.

??

3 minutes ago, Insideout said:

Was told today he is signing 

Well there is a poster with a good track record. Lets hope you keep up your accuracy levels. From what people are saying he sounds potentially a cracking signing....

5 hours ago, Phil Dunphy said:

His first training session apparently went very well. 

4 hours ago, Insideout said:

Was told today he is signing 

So that's 3 posters saying the same 

It's happening 

46 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

So that's 3 posters saying the same 

It's happening 

I’ll wait till he starts following Hearts on Twitter or instagram. It’s the new scarf above the head. 

I’ve asked this a few times but why don’t we have anyone that goes to watch training any more.

is it all completely closed doors these days?

Edited by Jammy T

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Oliver Twist said:

Just for crarity.

It's a mibees aye, mibees naw then ?

For crarity that is correct 

1 hour ago, Zen Jambo said:

I’ll wait till he starts following Hearts on Twitter or instagram. It’s the new scarf above the head. 

On that, noticed yesterday his Instagram was set as ‘private’, Wightons was the same prior to being announced...

14 hours ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Spot on with everything here.

As it seems a few have backed Stewie up (and barring any Sow medical result) seems we may see him with scarf above head early next week perhaps? I’d say that merits the repost of the obligatory YouTube video. Seems to me he’s just as comfortable out wide as he is through the middle.

From the YouTube clips it looks like he’s a strong direct runner who’s comfortable all over the pitch. Exactly the right wing back we need. Though feel a bit for Smith, who always seems to give his all, wherever asked to play. Not to mention the young lads still coming back from injury. If he signs the strength in depth will be phenomenal.

For those that are saying we have enough midfielders the video clearly shows a different style of player to what we have in place already. The type of player we have been asking for a while now. Strong and direct and runs with the ball at pace. Would be a decent signing if it happens!

I think if this was a 'goer', the press would've been on to it by now. 

I'm not saying these guys aren't genuine in what they're saying, I just think there would have been a bit more publicity about it if he was in Edinburgh for talks.

Who knows ?  I may be pleasantly surprised. :leveinnaturalorder: 

Selkirkhmfc1874
2 minutes ago, bairdy said:

I think if this was a 'goer', the press would've been on to it by now. 

I'm not saying these guys aren't genuine in what they're saying, I just think there would have been a bit more publicity about it if he was in Edinburgh for talks.

Who knows ?  I may be pleasantly surprised. :leveinnaturalorder: 

Sun reporting it today

26 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Sun reporting it today

That's interesting.

They're not running the story online yet.

Maybe some kind person will upload a photo.

The Sun are usually close to being reliable with regards to Hearts.

13 minutes ago, tokyowalnut said:

It's definitely on ?

I actually don't know much about him at all, but seems like this could be quite a coup.

Leeds,Celtic and Rangers all credited with interest in him during the summer apparently.

Jamboscanbevicius
4 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Leeds,Celtic and Rangers all credited with interest in him during the summer apparently.

Celtic were credited with an interest in Oshaniwa... just sayin’

But I agree that he looks like he could be quite a coup!