• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1971fozzy

• Morgan

• graygo

• Bazzas right boot

Hibs well in that tie

Molde looked absolute pap and the genuine equivalent quality level of a Patick Thistle or Motherwell 

Morgaro Gomis

Hibs marginally the better side, without being good. Molde looked very poor and I don't think managed a shot on target. Hibs will fancy their chances next week, that's for sure.

The Goalscoring Knee
Just now, Rudy T said:

Is that a statement or the end of the game?

Wish it were both. Hopefully that's halfway to putting the tin lid on the whole affair.:pleased:

Absolutely stinking game with the vermin. They looked absolutely honking and it Molde actually put it out wide and whipped in crosses they may of scored a few. There was hardly any goal action at all.

bybgod they are going to miss banjo boy, mcgeogh, barker and Allan.

absolute dross which is very pleasing.

molde will be happy with a draw to take home and I would expect Home advantage to count there. Hibs really created nothing tonight apart from a shot which was easily saved near the end. Molde had loads of corners but were absolutely terrible with them

Edited by 1971fozzy

0-0 at home in europe is a decent result. 

Rangers will be backs to the wall next week away to maribor, the boy Coulibaly looks a find.

2 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Absolutely stinking game with the vermin. They looked absolutely honking and it Molde actually put it out wide and whipped in crosses they may of scored a few. There was hardly any goal action at all.

bybgod they are going to miss banjo boy, mcgeogh, barker and Allan.

absolute dross which is very pleasing

They're getting a wee bit frothy over the ex rangers dude having a shot on goal....sounded a thriller!

Montgomery Brewster
7 minutes ago, red said:

pis poor atmosphere at fester! 

Surely not. These clowns like to tell everyone and their dog that the atmosphere at the san giro is amazing . 

They need to stay off the glue !

Edited by Montgomery Brewster

132goals1958
1 minute ago, VALDOS said:

Rangers will be backs to the wall next week away to maribor, the boy Coulibaly looks a find.

They are in the driving seat but hopefully the away goal works in Maribor,s favour

3 minutes ago, VALDOS said:

I don't think it is a decent result to be honest. Granted no goal conceded but they offered little to nothing offensively so Molde shouldn’t be too worried.

possibly end up 0-0 over there too and end up a penalty shoot out. As the home team the vermin were awful

The Goalscoring Knee
2 minutes ago, 132goals1958 said:

They are in the driving seat but hopefully the away goal works in Maribor,s favour

So one Molde, two Maribor and the job's a good un!

chester copperpot

Fair play to the Hibs 'fan' who stole hibs tv off their club so I could watch it on Facebook. I have never, ever been able to do that with Hearts tv and neither would I want to.

If Hearts are in Europe, at home, I would be there.

Horrible scum!

132goals1958
1 minute ago, The Goalscoring Knee said:

So one Molde, two Maribor and the job's a good un!

Add Athens to that and I will be delighted. In fact I might have a treble on that three qualifying.

2 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

Fair play to the Hibs 'fan' who stole hibs tv off their club so I could watch it on Facebook. I have never, ever been able to do that with Hearts tv and neither would I want to.

If Hearts are in Europe, at home, I would be there.

Horrible scum!

Horrible scum :spoton: 

Sevco might be in the Europa groups. Maribor are probably better than the dross that Sevco will face in the play off round. Bring back Pedro!

20 minutes ago, 132goals1958 said:

Sadly I think Sevco will go through. 2-1 and Maribor have a better than even chance. 3-1 and Sevco are favourites now.

Just now, tcjambo said:

Sadly I think Sevco will go through. 2-1 and Maribor have a better than even chance. 3-1 and Sevco are favourites now.

Yep , it’ll take a fair case of diarrhoea for Sevco to fek it up. Fingers crossed though

Gorgie_Rules

Hibs probably won't get a better chance to reach the Europa League groups than this.

Not an easy task my any means, a score draw away will be tough but not impossible. Dinamo Minsk must be a good side to hammer Zenit, however it's not as if they have to face a Spurs or Liverpool or any club from the major leagues in that round. 

27 minutes ago, VALDOS said:

Went to see an an Angers match last season when on holiday and thought coulibaly was a stand out, thought he might have moved to English premier league.

35 minutes ago, red said:

pis poor atmosphere at fester! 

Noticed huge gaps on Sunday and tonight , wasnt sure if it was disinterest or just away fans missing

33 minutes ago, VALDOS said:

He looked decent , Rangers didn’t really offer much either , Maribor were by far the better side first half prob could of had 3 or 4 Rangers were probably lucky with that penalty Morelos looked like he was on his way down before he got tugged back , third was clearly off Coulibaly’s arm though. But they don’t get decisions....so i must of been mistaken

Just now, sadj said:

He looked decent , Rangers didn’t really offer much either , Maribor were by far the better side first half prob could of had 3 or 4 Rangers were probably lucky with that penalty Morelos looked like he was on his way down before he got tugged back , third was clearly off Coulibaly’s arm though. But they don’t get decisions....so i must of been mistaken

Really? Sounds like Bobby Madden was the ref. Joke. 

7 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Really? Sounds like Bobby Madden was the ref. Joke. 

The first looked offside even Chick Young admitted that , second as I said above , the third good jump , morelos probably just onside , Coulibaly jumps missed the ball with his head , hits his arm goes in

1 minute ago, sadj said:

The first looked offside even Chick Young admitted that , second as I said above , the third good jump , morelos probably just onside , Coulibaly jumps missed the ball with his head , hits his arm goes in

Wondee if that Liverpool wank will say they get all the decisions now.

thiught not. Despicable outfit 

6 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Wondee if that Liverpool wank will say they get all the decisions now.

thiught not. Despicable outfit 

Despicable is far too eloquent a word for that lot.

33 minutes ago, sadj said:

Noticed huge gaps on Sunday and tonight , wasnt sure if it was disinterest or just away fans missing

Huge gaps on Sunday yet they announce a crowd of 17,500.

They are getting a rep for this 

17 games in from Scottish teams;

9 wins,

7 draws,

1 defeat.

Better then I expected at this juncture.

Of course, by this time next week, this thread might be as dead as dodo !

7 minutes ago, Boab said:

9 wins,

7 draws,

1 defeat.

Do Scotland earn coefficient points during these rounds?

Edited by YellowSub

Just now, YellowSub said:

Do Scotland earn co-efficient points during these rounds?

Yip.

I tried to work it out but took a brain freeze when iI got to the small print. Will try again but winning certainly doesn't harm our standing.

HillmanHearts

Not a bad result for Hibs considering.

Talisman leaves on the eve of the game and all that.

Important not to lose and a big bonus of not conceding a goal.

Any score draw and they are through.

That said hopefully they have lost their cutting edge and will get humped out next week.

Wee flutter on St Johnstone at the weekend ? 

Edited by HillmanHearts
Punctuation

Worrying number of posters on here suggesting hibs didn't do too badly.

I hope they are emphatically out.

The money Rangers would make from another home qualifier and then group stages wouldn’t be good for teams competing against them like ourselves. 

14 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Molde are a much better team than Hibs. They'll be out in a week.

Match report suggest Molde were pish so i wouldnt bank on it.

Dinamo Minsk should hump them though if they do make the next round.

13 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

Match report suggest Molde were pish so i wouldnt bank on it.

Dinamo Minsk should hump them though if they do make the next round.

i watched  it  and they were easily a match for the vermin. Easily. They were the away team and didn’t concede and that’s as much a compliment as the vermin didn’t concede. It was 50/50 and I’d wager the shots on target stats were only a couple each. Possession wise probably equal. 

Theyll take them at home in the return I have no doubts 

I’d also add that since they’ve lost their talisman the goals will dry up. No Barker / McGinn / McGeogh / Allan.  They had the best midfield in the league last season and don’t have it anymore. Days of them scoring freely are over

1 hour ago, Boab said:

9 wins,

7 draws,

1 defeat.

Is the defeat Aberdeen against Burnley and if it is does that not go down as a draw?

Decent coeffishunt points either way.

Pasquale for King
12 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

I’d also add that since they’ve lost their talisman the goals will dry up. No Barker / McGinn / McGeogh / Allan.  They had the best midfield in the league last season and don’t have it anymore. Days of them scoring freely are over

I don’t think you can say their midfield was the best when it was full of Celtic rejects. As for their scoring record I hope you’re right but it’s too early to say now they have some cash to spend.

1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

Worrying number of posters on here suggesting hibs didn't do too badly.

I hope they are emphatically out.

I didn't see the game but according to some, Molde weren't that good. To not score against them doesn't seem like a good result. The only positive for Hibs is that they didn't concede.  I wouldn't class that as a good result  Hibs are out

Edited by Elmore

3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I don’t think you can say their midfield was the best when it was full of Celtic rejects. As for their scoring record I hope you’re right but it’s too early to say now they have some cash to spend.

McGinn and Barker weren’t I don’t think.  Their midfield was the difference last season. They gave the top 6 a real hard time and I’m glad it’s gone

Pasquale for King
49 minutes ago, 8skacel8 said:

The money Rangers would make from another home qualifier and then group stages wouldn’t be good for teams competing against them like ourselves. 

Exactly, I hope they all go out 

Pasquale for King
Just now, 1971fozzy said:

McGinn and Barker weren’t I don’t think.  Their midfield was the difference last season. They gave the top 6 a real hard time and I’m glad it’s gone

So am I but Celtics midfield was better. I forget McGinn wasn’t a Celtic youth player he just failed a trial ?. Celtic and Hibs both got another Man City winger, how many players do they loan out btw ?, and they have a small squad that Lennon wants to add to. Let’s hope they go out next week along with the erse cheeks.