Tommy Robinson

ri Alban

Space Mackerel
6 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

I'll take that as he's not racist. He thinks Islam is a serious problem and the figures suggest he has a point.

Quick Lords Prayer before bed everyone. Peace love onto all men. 

IMG_0485.JPG

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• peter_hmfc

• Bridge of Djoum

• Governor Tarkin

• Unknown user

Unknown user
1 minute ago, Space Mackerel said:

Quick Lords Prayer before bed everyone. Peace love onto all men. 

IMG_0485.JPG

'Sakes, that's put me right off my night night hand shandy. I think I've got an inny now!

Just now, Smithee said:

Yeah ok. 

The prison population is mostly made up of people from the poorest areas. We all know that of course. 

An inordinately high percentage of Muslims (46% of the total) live in these areas of economic hardship, the bottom 10% poorest areas in Britain. 

So yes, they seem over represented in jail compared to the general UK population, but not compared to the population of these poor areas which provide the majority of the prison population- Luton, to take your example, is approximately 15% Muslim. What a coincidence!

Then you've got areas like the London borough of Newham - 32% Muslim.

So basically, people in poor areas are much more likely to end up in jail, and as there's a disproportionate amount of Muslims in these poor areas, this is reflected in the prison population.

Most of England's population is in the cities. And your explanation for the disproportionate criminal sexual activity on white girls and women is? I would say it's a problem deep seated within that community and not environmental or economic. A fact underlined by the similar stats in other European countries with large and growing Islamic populations. 

Bridge of Djoum
8 hours ago, Notts1874 said:

Nah. Google it sunshine.

Awww, dinnae, man.

Now he'll post hunners of Youtube links.

Ibrahim Tall
1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

All non wasps

That's not true tbh, not a fan of Robinson and you could possibly argue the 'W' but not the rest.

Hes made videos in Poland in favour of the Poles etc for example who certainly aren't Protestant or 'Anglo'. 

Unknown user
8 hours ago, JackLadd said:

Most of England's population is in the cities. And your explanation for the disproportionate criminal sexual activity on white girls and women is? I would say it's a problem deep seated within that community and not environmental or economic. A fact underlined by the similar stats in other European countries with large and growing Islamic populations. 

So you either can't or won't understand my reply. Fine, but I'm not going to jump through hoops for you if you just ignore anything that isn't "because Muslims are evil"

So back on topic, Robinson's in jail for breaking the law, something he and his supporters hold above everything else. So they say...

peter_hmfc
1 hour ago, Ibrahim Tall said:

That's not true tbh, not a fan of Robinson and you could possibly argue the 'W' but not the rest.

Hes made videos in Poland in favour of the Poles etc for example who certainly aren't Protestant or 'Anglo'. 

No you couldn't.

Well looks like we have another racist poster to add to the ranks. Love these threads as an aid to add to my ignore count

peter_hmfc
4 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Well looks like we have another racist poster to add to the ranks. Love these threads as an aid to add to my ignore count

Don't know where to start with this one :lol: .

Governor Tarkin
10 minutes ago, XB52 said:

I'll stick my neck out here and say you're barking up the wrong tree.

Feeling threatened by what he perceives as a growing threat to his worldview and way of life from sections of the Islamc community doesn't necessarily make peter_hmfc racist. It makes him concerned. Which it should do. Articulating those concerns  tactfully is a minefield these days, often ending up in accusations of racism - like yours -which only adds to any sense of resentment.

***** like Robinson feed on  this.

Ron Burgundy
3 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I'll stick my neck out here and say you're barking up the wrong tree.

Feeling threatened by what he perceives as a growing threat to his worldview and way of life from sections of the Islamc community doesn't necessarily make peter_hmfc racist. It makes him concerned. Which it should do. Articulating those concerns  tactfully is a minefield these days, often ending up in accusations of racism - like yours -which only adds to any sense of resentment.

***** like Robinson feed on  this.

You'll be on ignore now for defending his perceived racists.

People like XB52 are a huge part of the problem.

There's a lot of statistics in this thread but not much in the way of sources. 

It would be great if people could say where these numbers are from please, I'd be really interested to read more and follow it up.

peter_hmfc
8 minutes ago, redm said:

It would be great if people could say where these numbers are from please, I'd be really interested to read more and follow it up.

British-Pakistani researchers say 84% of grooming gang members are Asian: 'It's very important we talk about it'.

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/what-do-we-know-about-the-ethnicity-of-sexual-abuse-gangs

75 per cent of recorded Type 1 group abusers, who target victims based on their vulnerability, were Asian. The Office for National Statistics estimates that 7.5 per cent of the UK’s population are Asian.

17 per cent of Type 1 offenders were white, compared to 86 per cent of the UK population.

(100% of Type 2 abusers were white.) There were six recorded cases of Type 2 group abuse.

Unknown user
30 minutes ago, redm said:

This is infuriating, I've typed replies three times and each time the page auto refreshes and deletes my reply, so this is a shorter version. The correct figure for Muslims in Luton is 24.6%, the figure I gave was very old. 

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-31794599 percentage of Muslim prisoners. This notes that the Muslim prisoner is typically much younger and much more likely to be from deprived areas

https://www.nomisweb.co.uk/census/2011/QS208EW/view/1946157201?rows=c_relpuk11&cols=rural_urban - Luton demographic

http://www.mcb.org.uk/muslimstatistics - percentage of Muslims living in 10% most deprived local authority districts

The newham figures were from a link I can't find now, but confirmed in another census analysis.

2 hours ago, XB52 said:

FFS come on man eh! Grow up.  It is tiresome, very tiresome.

It is because of the immature lazy insults form ‘XB52’ that make discussion and debate almost impossible in this country.  This is why people are now just speaking with their pencil in the polling booths.  You even mention immigration or even suggest even a leaning towards the right and people like him are right in there branding you a racist.  Seriously, do you not see how ridiculous and counter-productive these insults are?  It is not doing any good for your cause!

And 

19 minutes ago, Smithee said:

This is infuriating, I've typed replies three times and each time the page auto refreshes and deletes my reply, so this is a shorter version. The correct figure for Muslims in Luton is 24.6%, the figure I gave was very old. 

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-31794599 percentage of Muslim prisoners. This notes that the Muslim prisoner is typically much younger and much more likely to be from deprived areas

https://www.nomisweb.co.uk/census/2011/QS208EW/view/1946157201?rows=c_relpuk11&cols=rural_urban - Luton demographic

http://www.mcb.org.uk/muslimstatistics - percentage of Muslims living in 10% most deprived local authority districts

The newham figures were from a link I can't find now, but confirmed in another census analysis.

Out of interest, what's your excuse for the relative low crime rate of the hindu, sikh, buddhist UK population? Your social economic argument falls apart quickly.

Unknown user
7 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

And 

Out of interest, what's your excuse for the relative low crime rate of the hindu, sikh, buddhist UK population? Your social economic argument falls apart quickly.

Excuse? You asked for an explanation, I gave you one. Feel free to look into it yourself

14 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Excuse? You asked for an explanation, I gave you one. Feel free to look into it yourself

No, you offered me excuses and I demolished them with the low crime rate of other communities. Part of the reason is these communities are integrating and not creating ghettos, or nation building as Trevor Phillip's put it, they also don't practice the arranged marriage of their first cousins that produce huge broods with a high occurrence of low intelligence and genetic defects that the nhs has to deal with. 

Edited by JackLadd

8 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

No, you offered me excuses and I demolished them with the low crime rate of other communities. Part of the reason is these communities are integrating and not creating ghettos, or nation building as Trevor Phillip's put it, they also don't practice the arranged marriage of their first cousins that produce huge broods with a high occurrence of low intelligence and genetic defects that the nhs has to deal with. 

Wow, just wow. And others say I am the problem. ????

12 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

No, you offered me excuses and I demolished them with the low crime rate of other communities. Part of the reason is these communities are integrating and not creating ghettos, or nation building as Trevor Phillip's put it, they also don't practice the arranged marriage of their first cousins that produce huge broods with a high occurrence of low intelligence and genetic defects that the nhs has to deal with

Care to back that up?

1 minute ago, XB52 said:

Wow, just wow. And others say I am the problem. ????

Islam is a growing and existential problem to the whole of Europe. The late Christopher Hitchens knew it as does anybody that doesn't have their head wedged in the sand. Only yesterday three Belgians were slaughtered by a Muslim. It happens weekly. Are we supposed to ignore this? 

peter_hmfc
8 minutes ago, Boris said:

Care to back that up?

I'm not insisting I agree with him but:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html

"Couples who are getting married should be forced to have a DNA test first to ensure they are not cousins amid growing concern about incest within Pakistani communities, Britain's first Asian peer has claimed. Baroness Flather, a former Tory who now sits as a cross-bencher, said in the House of Lords that it is "absolutely appalling" that first cousin marriages in Pakistani communities are leading to "so much disability among children"."

- The Telegraph.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/591577/British-Pakistanis-13-times-more-disabled-children

"Baroness Flather said because of 'inbreeding', members of the ethnic group are 13 TIMES more likely than the rest of the UK population to have disabled children. The Pakistan-born peer has called on the Government to take steps against the issue of unions between close relatives in Muslim communities, which she called an "outdated, un-British custom".

She said: "This tradition, which is followed mainly by migrant families who originate from the Kashmir region of Pakistan, has the tragic consequence of causing disproportionately high rates of disability among their offspring because of the far greater risks of genetic disorders."

She also accused Britain of a "cowardly reluctance to tackle damaging social practices within certain ethnic minorities"."

- The Express.

Edited by peter_hmfc

50 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

FFS come on man eh! Grow up.  It is tiresome, very tiresome.

As is the whole muslim = rapist/paedo argument that seems to conflate from these things.

peter_hmfc
2 minutes ago, Boris said:

As is the whole muslim = rapist/paedo argument that seems to conflate from these things.

Point out to me one person who has said that all Muslims are paedophiles.

1 minute ago, peter_hmfc said:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html

"Couples who are getting married should be forced to have a DNA test first to ensure they are not cousins amid growing concern about incest within Pakistani communities, Britain's first Asian peer has claimed. Baroness Flather, a former Tory who now sits as a cross-bencher, said in the House of Lords that it is "absolutely appalling" that first cousin marriages in Pakistani communities are leading to "so much disability among children"."

- The Telegraph.

And the nhs and social services pick up the tab, likewise with the prison service, police and security services that are costing us billions a year to thwart terror plots. If even Trevor Phillips think there is a problem then the left in Scotland need to take heed. Obviously the programming is to associate Islam with race and see scrutiny on this culture by anyone white as racially motivated. Utter hogwash. 

5 minutes ago, Boris said:

What are you talking about?

I don’t know peter_hmfc (I don’t think), he may be the biggest KKK member Scotland has ever seen.  He may have Swastikas all up his arms, I don’t know.   Anyone on this board could.  But there has not been one racist comment or post on this thread from peter_hmfc or anyone for that matter.  If there had been, well the mods don’t take too kindly to that and I am sure he would not have seen almost 10K posts.  So why has XB branded him a racist? I really take offence to this most heinous of things being thrown around so nonchalantly.   He should apologise right here and then, how dare he!  I certainly don’t think peter-hmfc is a racist but I am not a wining 5 year old snowflake desperate for the world to see my sanctimony.

Edited by i8hibsh

9 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

- The Telegraph.

I'm certainly not advocating it, but it is not illegal in Scotland to marry your first cousin.

This article is interesting

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/theres-nothing-wrong-with-cousins-getting-married-scientists-say-1210072.html

5 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

Point out to me one person who has said that all Muslims are paedophiles.

3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

What are you talking about?

I don’t know peter_hmfc (I don’t think), he may be the biggest KKK member Scotland has ever seen.  He may have Swastikas all up his arms, I don’t know.   Anyone on this board could.  But there has not been one racist comment or post on this thread from peter_hmfc or anyone for that matter.  If there had been, well the mods don’t take too kindly to that and I am sure he would not have seen almost 10K posts.  So why has XB branded him a racist? I really take offence to this most heinous of things being thrown around so nonchalantly.   He should apologise right here and then, how dare he!  I certainly don’t think peter-hmfc is a racist but I am not a wining 5 year old snowflake desperate for the world to see my sanctimony.

So if it isn't to do with their religion, why mention it?

If it is to do with the religion, then surely that means all adherents of said religion are a threat?

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
14 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Islam is a growing and existential problem to the whole of Europe. The late Christopher Hitchens knew it as does anybody that doesn't have their head wedged in the sand. Only yesterday three Belgians were slaughtered by a Muslim. It happens weekly. Are we supposed to ignore this? 

Have you read about the guy in Belgium? Quite the character. "Slaughtered by a Muslim" is a pretty inflammatory and divisive way of describing him. Fewer and fewer people are linking attacks like this to the wider Islam faith, and rightly so. Still a few to go though. 

peter_hmfc
5 minutes ago, Boris said:

I'm certainly not advocating it, but it is not illegal in Scotland to marry your first cousin.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/theres-nothing-wrong-with-cousins-getting-married-scientists-say-1210072.html

This isn't a one-off though, this is communities which would surely cause more damage in the long run?

1 minute ago, Boris said:

So if it isn't to do with their religion, why mention it?

If it is to do with the religion, then surely that means all adherents of said religion are a threat?

Are you insisting that all Muslims believe the exact same thing, like copy/paste? No-one else is.

5 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

This isn't a one-off though, this is communities which would surely cause more damage in the long run?

Are you insisting that all Muslims believe the exact same thing, like copy/paste? No-one else is.

So it isn't to do with the religion then, merely someones interpretation of it?  Akin to some "Christian" doing God's work?  The issue is then perhaps about extremism/radicalisation/fundamentalism rather than the religion per se?

7 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

I've no idea if truth be told.  Ironically our head of state is from one such community!

Ibrahim Tall
15 minutes ago, Boris said:

The title of the article and the content don't exactly match.

"The risk of giving birth to babies with genetic defects as a result of marriages between first cousins is no greater than that run by women over 40 who become pregnant, according to two scientists who call for the taboo on first-cousin families to be lifted."

It's already not exactly advisable to get pregnant after 40 as the odds of complications is it a lot higher so at best it's only putting you at an increased risk rather "nothing wrong".

Would imagine the story relates to a 'one off' also rather than cousins giving birth to a kid that has a child with its own cousin etc.   

peter_hmfc
1 minute ago, Boris said:

So it isn't to do with the religion then, merely someones interpretation of it?  Akin to some "Christian" doing God's work?  The issue is then perhaps about extremism/radicalisation/fundamentalism rather than the religion per se?

Yes it is if they get justification for it from the Koran. Not all Muslims agree to it, but the problem is that there is enough Muslims who take these words and put them into actions, there is enough of them for it to be a problem.

Take the Bible, it says that women can't teach, but I've never heard of a woman in the UK being denied a teaching job on the grounds of it saying so in the Bible, therefore it is effectively redundant.

It says in the Koran that portraying and criticising Mohammad is a crime punishable by death, and there is enough cases or threats of this being put into action for it to be a problem (Charlie Hebdo, Theo van Gogh, South Park, Innocence Of Islam).

8 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

Have you read about the guy in Belgium? Quite the character. "Slaughtered by a Muslim" is a pretty inflammatory and divisive way of describing him. Fewer and fewer people are linking attacks like this to the wider Islam faith, and rightly so. Still a few to go though. 

Well how would you like me to sugar coat it? He was screaming allahu akbar and shot dead three people. The threat in UK is growing exponentially. 379 Islamic terror related arrests in 2017. A year on year rise of 70%. A year since the Manchester outrage. There is a problem here and while Robinson may not be the most savoury of characters he is the result of the scandalous inaction and denial of politicians, especially regards the industrial scale grooming and rape of white girls. 

Just now, Ibrahim Tall said:

The title of the article and the content don't exactly match.

"The risk of giving birth to babies with genetic defects as a result of marriages between first cousins is no greater than that run by women over 40 who become pregnant, according to two scientists who call for the taboo on first-cousin families to be lifted."

It's already not exactly advisable to get pregnant after 40 as the odds of complications is it a lot higher so at best it's only putting you at an increased risk rather "nothing wrong".

Would imagine the story relates to a 'one off' also rather than cousins giving birth to a kid that has a child with its own cousin etc.   

Yes, I can see that.  As I said, I'm not advocating of such relationships, but at the same time they are not illegal.

Just now, peter_hmfc said:

Yes it is if they get justification for it from the Koran. Not all Muslims agree to it, but the problem is that there is enough Muslims who take these words and put them into actions, there is enough of them for it to be a problem.

Take the Bible, it says that women can't teach, but I've never heard of a woman in the UK being denied a teaching job on the grounds of it saying so in the Bible, therefore it is effectively redundant.

It says in the Koran that portraying and criticising Mohammad is a crime punishable by death, and there is enough cases or threats of this being put into action for it to be a problem (Charlie Hebdo, Theo van Gogh, South Park, Innocence Of Islam).

Anyone could do anything radge and then justify it!  if, as you seem to say, that the problem exists among certain people professing the Muslim faith, then surely it is better to clarify this when referring to them, rather than simply tarring all muslims with the same brush, because that's what happens.

Not saying it isn't a problem, far from it, but if the vast majority of muslims are law abiding and peaceful, it hardly suggests that it is the Koran's fault itself.

Unknown user
1 hour ago, JackLadd said:

No, I offered you the statistics which showed that the Muslim prison population is largely in step with the  Muslim population in the deprived areas that feed most of the prison population. You demolished nothing, you just showed that there are other religious groups relatively under represented. Good for them, but it's not relevant. 

Now I'm not saying that there aren't problems in the Muslim demographic, but I do have a problem with the islam = bad narrative when 15,000 are in jail and 2.75 million are quiet living, law avoiding citizens like the rest of us. Demonising islam does nothing to help any of the problems faced. 

peter_hmfc
7 minutes ago, Boris said:

Anyone could do anything radge and then justify it!  if, as you seem to say, that the problem exists among certain people professing the Muslim faith, then surely it is better to clarify this when referring to them, rather than simply tarring all muslims with the same brush, because that's what happens.

Not saying it isn't a problem, far from it, but if the vast majority of muslims are law abiding and peaceful, it hardly suggests that it is the Koran's fault itself.

:lol:

Yes, people do clarify there is a difference between the religion and the adherents, and that not all Muslims are terrorists (etc). It's the people who then make accusations of racism and bigotry and scream "Not all Muslims" are the ones that are implying that x-person believes all Muslims to be terrorists.

This thread proves my point, I haven't at all insisted all Muslims believe the same thing, nor are they all terrorists or rapists, but still people screech "racist" and "bigot" as if I'm referring to all of them.

Governor Tarkin

they also don't practice the arranged marriage of their first cousins that produce huge broods with a high occurrence of low intelligence and genetic defects that the nhs has to deal with. 

:rofl:

Attaboy, JackLadd!

Attaboy!

Muslamic MONGOLOIDS are ruining our NHS!

:rofl:

Unknown user
52 minutes ago, Smithee said:

No, I offered you the statistics which showed that the Muslim prison population is largely in step with the  Muslim population in the deprived areas that feed most of the prison population. You demolished nothing, you just showed that there are other religious groups relatively under represented. Good for them, but it's not relevant. 

Now I'm not saying that there aren't problems in the Muslim demographic, but I do have a problem with the islam = bad narrative when 15,000 are in jail and 2.75 million are quiet living, law avoiding citizens like the rest of us. Demonising islam does nothing to help any of the problems faced. 

:facepalm: "law avoiding"

Of course, I mean law abiding!

54 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

:lol:

Yes, people do clarify there is a difference between the religion and the adherents, and that not all Muslims are terrorists (etc). It's the people who then make accusations of racism and bigotry and scream "Not all Muslims" are the ones that are implying that x-person believes all Muslims to be terrorists.

This thread proves my point, I haven't at all insisted all Muslims believe the same thing, nor are they all terrorists or rapists, but still people screech "racist" and "bigot" as if I'm referring to all of them.

Given Tommy Robinson, whom this thread is about, refers to Muslim rape gangs, I would say that proves my point. 

Phil Dunphy

Well how would you like me to sugar coat it? He was screaming allahu akbar and shot dead three people. The threat in UK is growing exponentially. 379 Islamic terror related arrests in 2017. A year on year rise of 70%. A year since the Manchester outrage. There is a problem here and while Robinson may not be the most savoury of characters he is the result of the scandalous inaction and denial of politicians, especially regards the industrial scale grooming and rape of white girls. 

So what's your solution?

3 hours ago, JackLadd said:

A wee source for your last point would be helpful. I have honestly never heard anything about this.  You should genuinely back this up with something.  Low intelligence and genetic defects?  That's some claim. 

peter_hmfc
2 hours ago, Boris said:

Given Tommy Robinson, whom this thread is about, refers to Muslim rape gangs, I would say that proves my point. 

That doesn't mean that he's saying all Muslims are rapists though, does it?

peter_hmfc
10 minutes ago, Cade said:

Seems as good a time as any to roll this wee gem out again.

For all your mockery, will you admit that ultimately the point he is making turned out to be correct?

A bit bizarre you'll mock him for saying that when it actually turned out to be true, in one of the worst sex-abuse scandals in recent British history, yet no word from you condemning either the groups themselves, the parts of the Koran that endorse it, or the Prophet Mohammed for marrying a 6 year old and giving religious justification for it. Talk about lowest hanging fruit.

Edited by peter_hmfc

peter_hmfc
3 hours ago, JackLadd said:

:spoton: He's not the most sophisticated but there's not many people willing to say what he's saying.

1 hour ago, Phil Dunphy said:

So what's your solution?

Personally I don't know, but dismissing everyone who raises and discusses the problem instantly as outright racists, bigots and Islamophobes whilst making excuses and apologising for actual crimes is not an ideal method.