Tommy Robinson

ri Alban

He is a total ***** and a complete charlatan. Does a good job at whipping up support from closet racists and cretins, though. 

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• peter_hmfc

• Bridge of Djoum

• Governor Tarkin

• Unknown user

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

:spoton:

I would also say to JamesM48 (and this is in no way a dismissal of the great work he does) that the UK is a majority white, therefore a white man abusing a white girl is not exactly the most unlikely circumstances.

I can't remember the exact statistics but it was something like 85% of the grroming crimes were committed by Pakistani men who make up around 2% of the population, and this was based on a frightening number of cases. Someone claimed that 100% of another sex crime (I can't remember which) was done entirely by white males, but it turned out there was only six actual offences.

Yes the " grooming gangs" are more top heavy with Asian / Pakistani men. I meant that the vast percentage of abuse of women/ girls are from white men. I wasn't very clear , 

Geoff Kilpatrick

Good career move in front of his acolytes by playing the martyr. Normal people, however, will still see him as a cockwomble.

peter_hmfc
3 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Of course it needs addressed, but I'm absolutely positive that Mr Robinson is not the man to lead an objective campaign.

Agreed, but unfortunately not many people are willing to risk their neck (literally) to say these things after incidents such as Theo van Gogh, threats made to the creators of South Park, the Charlie Hebdo attack, and so on and on. Even if there was someone who was more eloquent and sophisticated they'd most likely be discredited and dismissed as a bigot and an "Islamophobe". He might not be the most upstanding member of society but he's creating the discussions a lot of people are (rightfully) afraid to.

Just now, JamesM48 said:

Yes the " grooming gangs" are more top heavy with Asian / Pakistani men. I meant that the vast percentage of abuse of women/ girls are from white men. I wasn't very clear , 

Fair enough, but I would still say that given the UK is predominantly white, that's sort of to be expected.

JudyJudyJudy

Agreed, but unfortunately not many people are willing to risk their neck (literally) to say these things after incidents such as Theo van Gogh, threats made to the creators of South Park, the Charlie Hebdo attack, and so on and on. Even if there was someone who was more eloquent and sophisticated they'd most likely be discredited and dismissed as a bigot and an "Islamophobe". He might not be the most upstanding member of society but he's creating the discussions a lot of people are (rightfully) afraid to.

Fair enough, but I would still say that given the UK is predominantly white, that's sort of to be expected.

Therefore why don't we have people like him outside every court case involving women/ girls abuse...why does he pick on these cases? answers on back of a stamp please

peter_hmfc
Just now, JamesM48 said:

Therefore why don't we have people like him outside every court case involving women/ girls abuse...why does he pick on these cases? answers on back of a stamp please

Well the OP sort of answers that question doesn't it? It's considered contempt of court to do so and that's why Robinson was arrested?

My idea is that everyone knows that a white man committing such acts is disgraceful, illegal and they won't gain even the slightest bit of sympathy. Even people who are later found innocent are still dragged through the mud. The difference is that with "Asian" grooming gangs, a lot more people are inclined to cover these up to avoid offending certain races or religions, and the problem gets swept under the carpet (to an extent).

Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine

Weapon and dafty of the highest order. New what he was doing so only has himself to blame. There is no police or media coverup or conspiracy here, just a complete walloper.

SpruceBringsteen
19 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Good career move in front of his acolytes by playing the martyr. Normal people, however, will still see him as a cockwomble.

It's very interesting how many of the characters* appealing to the right wing punters have something to sell, whether it be their show, book, brain pills (:laugh:) etc.

Almost as if they don't actually believe in the horseshit they peddle, but know it'll appeal to the lowest common denominator.

*Btw for the "BUTT MUH FREEDUM OF SPEACH" lads, calling them characters was clever as ****. B)

Dusk_Till_Dawn
32 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Of course it needs addressed, but I'm absolutely positive that Mr Robinson is not the man to lead an objective campaign.

Agreed

gashauskis9
12 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Tommy has got bigger balls than King Kong. 

I like him. 

He’s taken a shining to you too

C9338E61-53E1-44F0-AF63-585FE56E5941.gif

Interesting that in this situation a lot of the people trumpeting about how he should be able to expose the identities of the men on trial are the same ones that complain about men being named in the press in sex cases when the women aren't. 

Some animals are more equal than others it seems. 

peter_hmfc
19 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

It's very interesting how many of the characters* appealing to the right wing punters have something to sell, whether it be their show, book, brain pills (:laugh:) etc.

Almost as if they don't actually believe in the horseshit they peddle, but know it'll appeal to the lowest common denominator.

*Btw for the "BUTT MUH FREEDUM OF SPEACH" lads, calling them characters was clever as ****. B)

A lot of activists have books written in general so them having something that could be sold is likely at any time in any circumstance.

Are you insisting that Robinson has deliberately set himself up prison for 13months of prison, with the damage that would do to his family and the strong possibility of harm that could be done to him on the inside... just to shift a few copies of his book? Why would he? His last book went to #1 on Amazon about a dozen times last year. They kept reaching #1, selling out of stock, and repeat.

peter_hmfc
Just now, Tazio said:

Interesting that in this situation a lot of the people trumpeting about how he should be able to expose the identities of the men on trial are the same ones that complain about men being named in the press in sex cases when the women aren't. 

Some animals are more equal than others it seems. 

Have you not just asked and answered your own point? Would it not be hypocritical if you name an average British person up on similar charges, but then refuse to name an "Asian" suspect up on similar offences?

This just proves his point? That it's more likely to be swept under the carpet when it's an "Asian" culprit?

1 minute ago, peter_hmfc said:

Have you not just asked and answered your own point? Would it not be hypocritical if you name an average British person up on similar charges, but then refuse to name an "Asian" suspect up on similar offences?

This just proves his point? That it's more likely to be swept under the carpet when it's an "Asian" culprit?

Not at all. My point is that the name and shame crowd are the same ones that want men's identities kept secret, point I by and large agree with incidentally, so why do they want naming done in this case? If the court are keeping names and identities secret I'm sure it is for a very good reason that may involve peoples safety. It's all just showboating from Saint Tommy and it's blown up in his face big time. 

2 hours ago, niblick1874 said:

What is the trial about and why is it private. Just who is the piece of filth here. The one that has put his life on the line trying to show us all what has been going on for years by the likes of those that are on trial, or those that are on trial. Why don't you go and ask the devastated parents of the children who the piece of filth is. 

It's called a fair trial. Who is the filth? Well him and his supporters.

peter_hmfc
Just now, Tazio said:

Not at all. My point is that the name and shame crowd are the same ones that want men's identities kept secret, point I by and large agree with incidentally, so why do they want naming done in this case? If the court are keeping names and identities secret I'm sure it is for a very good reason that may involve peoples safety. It's all just showboating from Saint Tommy and it's blown up in his face big time. 

Again, I can't really see how this doesn't prove his point entirely?

For example, I'm entirely against naming sexual abuse suspects before they are convicted, to protect those falsely accused. This should apply to your average Joe and also "Asian" grooming suspects who may be caught up in it but not an offender. The problem is that your average Joe does get named publically, whereas in several grooming cases the "Asian" suspects don't. Put it this way, I'm against players being booked for celebrating with their own fans (it's ridiculous), but when I see a player do so and avoid a yellow card, it annoys me because it's not consistent. I don't like the rule, but if it must be in place I want it to be consistent.

It's the hypocrisy of one being named and one not being named that's the problem, and that problem shows that these cases are more swept under the carpet.

Again, I can't really see how this doesn't prove his point entirely?

For example, I'm entirely against naming sexual abuse suspects before they are convicted, to protect those falsely accused. This should apply to your average Joe and also "Asian" grooming suspects who may be caught up in it but not an offender. The problem is that your average Joe does get named publically, whereas in several grooming cases the "Asian" suspects don't. Put it this way, I'm against players being booked for celebrating with their own fans (it's ridiculous), but when I see a player do so and avoid a yellow card, it annoys me because it's not consistent. I don't like the rule, but if it must be in place I want it to be consistent.

It's the hypocrisy of one being named and one not being named that's the problem, and that problem shows that these cases are more swept under the carpet.

Reporting restrictions will be placed on courts cases for a variety of reasons. A desire to sweep things under the carpet is unlikely to be one of them. 

Unknown user
48 minutes ago, Boris said:

https://thesecretbarrister.com/2018/05/25/what-has-happened-to-poor-tommy-robinson/

Worth a read. 

Also, there are two issues here. Let the courts do their business regards the accused, and let's not conflate that with an idiot getting in the way of that. 

Thanks, exactly what I wanted to know. 

10 minutes ago, Peebo said:

Reporting restrictions will be placed on courts cases for a variety of reasons. A desire to sweep things under the carpet is unlikely to be one of them. 

As the link above shows, in cases where multiple linked defendants are to be tried (they can't all be done at once), reporting is postponed in the earlier cases until all linked cases are heard - a guilty verdict in a linked case could clearly influence a juror's thoughts and potentially affect their neutrality. 

peter_hmfc
7 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

No convictions for hate speech and bigotry or the sort? Hmm.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
3 hours ago, JackLadd said:

Can you get any dumber? You know the edl were founded in support of British military after muslims abused a parade in Luton?

I know what they stand for, but I know what I read years ago, when the EDL first started. Unfortunately, I can't find the article, now. To be fair, I think he was fairly young at the time (I seem to recall his parents sent him out with the charity tin).

I'm of the opinion he'll say anything to get folk to back whatever cause he happens believes in at that point in time.

Space Mackerel

No convictions for hate speech and bigotry or the sort? Hmm.

He'll never make PM then :(

Unknown user
3 hours ago, niblick1874 said:

What is the trial about and why is it private. Just who is the piece of filth here. The one that has put his life on the line trying to show us all what has been going on for years by the likes of those that are on trial, or those that are on trial. Why don't you go and ask the devastated parents of the children who the piece of filth is. 

It isn't private. 

However, reporting isn't allowed until all the linked cases are completed, so that earlier outcomes can't affect the neutrality of jurors in latter cases.

peter_hmfc
Just now, Space Mackerel said:

From what I've read he was attacked first and fought back. The thing about Robinson is that he and his family get death threats, abuse and come-aheads on a daily basis, it is inevitable that he's going to retaliate in some instances?

Wouldn't you if you were being attacked having received death threats? Or would you just stand there and take it?

There was another incident when he was attacked by about 5 masked men outside a McDonalds. Footage clearly shows he was attacked but the media ran it as though he either started it or it was an equal scuffle.

Space Mackerel
1 minute ago, peter_hmfc said:

From what I've read he was attacked first and fought back. The thing about Robinson is that he and his family get death threats, abuse and come-aheads on a daily basis, it is inevitable that he's going to retaliate in some instances?

Wouldn't you if you were being attacked having received death threats? Or would you just stand there and take it?

There was another incident when he was attacked by about 5 masked men outside a McDonalds. Footage clearly shows he was attacked but the media ran it as though he either started it or it was an equal scuffle.

Maybe he gets death threats and assaulted because he is a bit of a ****ing arsehole? Like most people who get death threats and assaulted you hear of. 

peter_hmfc
1 hour ago, Space Mackerel said:

Maybe he gets death threats and assaulted because he is a bit of a ****ing arsehole? Like most people who get death threats and assaulted you hear of. 

Or because it's largely from Islamic extremists who threaten anyone who dares criticise their religion, book and Prophet? Were the cartoonists of Charlie Hebdo arseholes as well?

Does everyone who gets assaulted or killed ultimately deserve it? 

peter_hmfc

The video above proves my point that a lot of the stuff that happens is against him, not insitgated by him.

Thanks for helping my point SB :thumbsup: .

Notice it's Muslim men as well, as if to compound my point further.

Things Mr Yaxley has been jailed for:

Football hooliganism

Breaching bail conditions

Common assault

Trespass

Illegal immigration into the USA (funny, that)

Mortgage fraud

Breaching bail conditions (again)

Contempt of court (suspended sentence)

Breaching bail conditions (yes, again)

peter_hmfc
Just now, Cade said:

Things Mr Yaxley has been jailed for:

Football hooliganism

Breaching bail conditions

Common assault

Trespass

Illegal immigration into the USA (funny, that)

Mortgage fraud

Breaching bail conditions (again)

Contempt of court (suspended sentence)

Breaching bail conditions (yes, again)

But never hate speech or bigotry :o .

Unknown user
5 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

The video above proves my point that a lot of the stuff that happens is against him, not insitgated by him.

Thanks for helping my point SB :thumbsup: .

Notice it's Muslim men as well, as if to compound my point further.

You can tell their religion from what exactly?

peter_hmfc
Just now, Smithee said:

You can tell their religion from what exactly?

Because I've seen the full video before.

"You talkin' bout ma religion, yeah?"

:smuggy:

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, Peebo said:

A desire to restrain society from whipping itself up into a racist frenzy is more likely the case.

Rivers of blood etc.

Unknown user
12 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

Because I've seen the full video before.

"You talkin' bout ma religion, yeah?"

:smuggy:

Bullshit.

Here's the full video - at which point are they identified as muslim?

peter_hmfc
3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Bullshit.

Here's the full video - at which point are they identified as muslim?

Not trying to send you on a goosechase but I'm pretty sure there is (or was) a fuller video somewhere :lol: and this is only a clip of that.

Regardless of whether they are Muslim or not isn't exactly the entire point, it's that he takes so much shit he's bound to snap or be forced to retaliate from time to time. Wouldn't you? Serious question.

Edited by peter_hmfc

Unknown user
Just now, peter_hmfc said:

Not trying to send you on a goosechase but I'm pretty sure there is (or was) a fuller video somewhere :lol: and this is only a clip of that.

Bullshit, you noticed they were brown and assumed the rest

peter_hmfc
Just now, Smithee said:

Bullshit, you noticed they were brown and assumed the rest

Are you saying all Muslims are brown? Doesn't that discriminate against and "marginalise" all non-brown Muslims?

Unknown user
Just now, peter_hmfc said:

Are you saying all Muslims are brown? Doesn't that discriminate against and "marginalise" all non-brown Muslims?

Nope, I'm saying you saw brown guys and came out with "Notice it's Muslim men as well"

peter_hmfc
2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Nope, I'm saying you saw brown guys and came out with "Notice it's Muslim men as well"

As a wise man once said: "Stop the clock, that is wrong.".

People hating on him need to explain the 15% (13,200) overwhelming male Muslims in the prison system vs the population 4.4%. And yes hundreds are inside for grooming as well as other sexual and terror related activity. Then they need to go spend some time in Luton or similar towns. Especially as a white female. 

Space Mackerel
1 hour ago, peter_hmfc said:

Or because it's largely from Islamic extremists who threaten anyone who dares criticise their religion, book and Prophet? Were the cartoonists of Charlie Hebdo arseholes as well?

Does everyone who gets assaulted or killed ultimately deserve it? 

He is a lovely guy who has never carried out a mass school shooting I believe to this date.

peter_hmfc
3 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

People hating on him need to explain the 15% (13,200) overwhelming male Muslims in the prison system vs the population 4.4%. And yes hundreds are inside for grooming as well as other sexual and terror related activity. Then they need to go spend some time in Luton or similar towns. Especially as a white female. 

:spoton:

2 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

He is a lovely guy who has never carried out a mass school shooting I believe to this date.

Do you feel the same about Adam Lanza though :ninja: ?

Space Mackerel
Just now, JackLadd said:

Who is he racist against? 

Human beings with brains and intelligence.

I'll take that as he's not racist. He thinks Islam is a serious problem and the figures suggest he has a point.

Unknown user
17 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Yeah ok. 

The prison population is mostly made up of people from the poorest areas. We all know that of course. 

An inordinately high percentage of Muslims (46% of the total) live in these areas of economic hardship, the bottom 10% poorest areas in Britain. 

So yes, they seem over represented in jail compared to the general UK population, but not compared to the population of these poor areas which provide the majority of the prison population- Luton, to take your example, is approximately 15% Muslim. What a coincidence!

Then you've got areas like the London borough of Newham - 32% Muslim.

So basically, people in poor areas are much more likely to end up in jail, and as there's a disproportionate amount of Muslims in these poor areas, this is reflected in the prison population.