***Official Rangers v Hearts Match Thread***

tartofmidlothian

Geoff Kilpatrick

Tavernier is their out ball every time. Can someone tell Amankwaa to make himself useful and just run beside him for the rest of the game?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regal Kingston

Where is the blistering pace that we were told Amankwaa had?

Total imposter. 

Who recommended him?

They should lose their job. 

4 minutes ago, Spencer said:

That will offer no improvement whatsoever

Moore has shown very little to date either 

Squad is desperately short of depth and quality 

At least he would get stuck in and track his man.

Jambo, Goodbye

Godinho needs to close down better.  Its like being a man short down our left side.  

1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

You're sounding desperate now. This is utter garbage to watch and it must be soul destroying to play in. But you seem quite happy, so , good for you.  

Tosh sounding desperate! Surely not 

Thought Police
Just now, Jambo, Goodbye said:

Godinho needs to close down better.  Its like being a man short down our left side.  

He’s getting no help

Thought Police
Just now, Koolkeith said:

Out of interest where are the Union Bears that are signing section want to replicate?

Silent protest, legitimately 

Just now, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

A rangers team who can go 2nd.

Folk have no grasp of  reality, it showed prematch with 3-0 predications and the like while saying we need lots of new players and we are shite- Then folk get angry when we don't go to Ibrox  and hammer them. 

Couldn't make it up.

So many sweeping generalisations in there. If you're happy with it, fine. Just say so. In the meantime , the rest of us aren't. 

HeartofHartley

A disgrace to the club, badge and fans this team and tactics. 

MacPhee will fix it all 

Levein will get it right

:jj_facepalm:

1 minute ago, Kaptin Kirk said:

Is Milinkovic injured!

Yeah he tweaked his knee in training

Geoff Kilpatrick

Out of interest where are the Union Bears that are signing section want to replicate?

They were the ones holding up the banners! :laugh:

Silent protest from them today

1 minute ago, Spencer said:

Tosh sounding desperate! Surely not 

Sorry mate.  I keep forgetting. 

Bridge of Djoum
3 minutes ago, Spencer said:

Easy when you don't have to sit and watch it. He doesn't 

Watching it right now.

1 minute ago, Koolkeith said:

Is that for our deaf and hard of hearing supporters? ;)

skinnybob72

Will we get to HT level or will we concede the usual 1st between 40-45 mins? 

MacDonald Jardine
2 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

A rangers team who can go 2nd.

Folk have no grasp of  reality, it showed prematch with 3-0 predications and the like while saying we need lots of new players and we are shite- Then folk get angry when we don't go to Ibrox  and hammer them. 

Couldn't make it up.

What you couldn't make up is how badly we've regressed, or at best stagnated, over the last few years.

Your obsessive defence of everything the club does does nobody any favours. 

letsalldothebeattie
2 minutes ago, Koolkeith said:

They not that section at the end of the stand behind the goal next to the main stand? But they are in full protest mode apparently 

LogicalEric

Dreadful stuff, you’d think we were playing against the likes of

Laudrup and Gascoigne the way we’ve setup.

Marooned in Sec Z
2 minutes ago, Regal Kingston said:

Where is the blistering pace that we were told Amankwaa had?

Total imposter. 

Who recommended him?

They should lose their job. 

This could be said about the majority of shite we've recruited over the last few years! 

Just now, New York Fleapit said:

Watching it right now.

Watching in the flesh and handing over hard earned? 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

You're sounding desperate now. This is utter garbage to watch and it must be soul destroying to play in. But you seem quite happy, so , good for you.  

I am not happy but I have seen us this year and know we are short in quality, especially in midfield.

therefore when we get out played and don't play well it doesn't surprise me.

Our manager has said we need at least 9 players, so with that in mind he is not happy either with the playing side.

Most folk know we are short, it gets discussed allot, but said folk re then surprised when we don't go away to Ibrox, blow them away  and win 3-0.

Just now, 1874robbo said:

Playing for a draw when nothing to play for!!!!!

This is the Manager who'll win us a trophy according to some on here 

****ing unbelievable 

skinnybob72

If we actually showed the bottle to up it a gear (assuming we have another gear) the game is there for the taking.

will CL be bold enough to take the gamble?

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

So Dorrans never cost over £1m......

1 minute ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

I am not happy but I have seen us this year and know we are short in quality, especially in midfield.

Our manager has said we need at least 9 players, so with that in mind he is not happy either with the playing side.

Most folk know we are short, it gets discussed allot, but said folk re then surprised when we don't go away to Ibrox, blow them away  and win 3-0.

Just as well he has had nothing to do with squad creation over the past 4 years then 

Still - we have improved since Peterhead beat us Tosh so all is good :thumbsup:

Just now, Hearts007 said:

Amankwaa total let down

Understatement- he’s completely useless. Just as well he got a 3 yr deal ?

Levein gets his kicks from not losing a goal, that is success in his mind, maybe its a mindset from him being a defender.

All I know is, it’s dreadful to watch, there is no pressure on us today, nothing at stake, yet he still parks the bus against a poor Rangers.

Anti Football....yeee haaa

1 minute ago, skinnybob72 said:

If we actually showed the bottle to up it a gear (assuming we have another gear) the game is there for the taking.

will CL be bold enough to take the gamble?

sure is

Having spiced, tasty chicken with  soft noodles and a sweet chilli salad.

Amankwa is like a man down.. looks lost. Can’t beat a man, can’t tackle and hides. No confidence - or is it no ability? 

1 minute ago, Spencer said:

I think this is what many find rather difficult to accept given where each of is have spent the last few years 

This is frankly a disgrace so far. Nothing different to previous two trips through there. I couldn't put myself through a third trip there this year. Absolutely putrid 

People can reference to pant wetters etc etc but the truth is that Hearts section is far from full and Gorgie Live being pulled today tells you something about fan engagement at this time 

This cautious approach defines this manager and it ain't getting fans overly engaged 

Wouldn’t be so bad if could put in a good dead ball ?. 

You know my thoughts on why we are as off the pace etc as we are , and in part why away from home we look so poor , but yes there is a disconnect at the moment that needs fixed over the summer. Tho a lot of today may be down to the third trip there , tv and the 6th place is all were doing either way this year. Hibs have built the core of that team in the Championship which has benefited them aswell. We came up ripped it up and haven’t settled ourselves down until this January.

I defend Amankwaa usually as I think he looks good but hes looked disinterested today. Weve grown into the game a bit as the halfs worn on but its been laboursome to say the least. 

Just now, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

It seems to me you're actually more upset about "folk"  (ie SOME fans, maybe just a few, on here) having unreal expectations. I don't get why folk like you come on here just to have a go at fans who are having a go at another abject performance coupled with dire tactics. 

Just now, Baxfee said:

Understatement- he’s completely useless. Just as well he got a 3 yr deal ?

He got an 18 month deal in January 

Suspect he might be away in the summer 

letsalldothebeattie

What nae added time. Come on Thomson I was enjoying that I wanted a few more minutes 

Archived