Thanks Vlad.

Dave 1974

I don't believe the 9,000 figure for one second.

I personally know only 2 people who have re-newed and about 15 who haven't.

I'd bet that the real figure is about 5 or 6 thousand.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
davemclaren
I don't believe the 9,000 figure for one second.

I personally know only 2 people who have re-newed and about 15 who haven't.

I'd bet that the real figure is about 5 or 6 thousand.

So if only 5 or 6 thousand renewed and that didn't make VR change his tune what is the number that makes him give in? :confused:

Father Tiresias
I have NOT renewed.

I'm quite angry and saddened by it, to be honest.

It's something i felt i had/wanted to do. My own personal statement.

Some people will recognise these words and agree with them. Some will not. Some will claim i'm attention seeking. Some will say i echo hundreds, if not thousands of opinions.

Vladimir Romanov is a person i don't like. I did once, quickly saw through is social charm offensive and his vial of lies.

They are numerous and we've all heard them hundreds of times. Some are frankly embarrassing. Some ludicrous.

When it came to the renewal date, i just didn't have the motivation or inclination to give this Baltic Bammer anymore of my money.

I work hard for my cash and i as far as i'm concerned he's stole enough from me.

I thank him for the 2005 season. That was a blast and worth every penny.

The rest? Shove it.

It's now taken him six months to find a manager and still we wait. And wait. And wait.

He strips off and sells our assets to line his pockets. He promises the world and delivers us nothing.

I'll wait. I'll wait until he builds the new stand. Will he? Who knows. Another lie? Time will tell...

I only wish every other Hearts fan would NOT renew also. As a stand of unity. One strong message.

Reality dictates that this will never happen. It would've sent a warning across his bow though. A walk up to the gate support. Cash on the day only, if you please Mr. Romanov.

Once the HMS Jambo has steadied herself, I'll climb back aboard. Until then, i'll continue my little own personal protest against our regime.

:sad:

Entirely agree with every word.

I have always questioned the owner's interest in our football club.

He has stripped the Heart an Soul from the club and left something that I do not recognise nor can associate with.

Happy Hearts
Another un-intelligible rant with no facts.

So you believe Romanov has given us "hundreds" of lies, I challenge you to produce them on here. Real evidence i.e. direct quotes from Hearts/Romanov and not just what has been attributed to Romanov by posters on here.

I think you will find it very hard to substantiate your accusation of "He strips off and sells our assets to line his pockets", I have all the accounts here, I think it is you who is lying.

Promises? Again, produce some direct quotes about "promises".

"I'll wait. I'll wait until he builds the new stand. Will he? Who knows. Another lie? Time will tell..." If it's a lie, it would be a very expensive and time consuming one, I think you need professional help.

Once you've grown up and stopped being a glory hunter you might be able to make a coherent argument and sensible people might listen to you.

Do you work for VR? Do you actually go the games? It's people like you that make me sick.

So if only 5 or 6 thousand renewed and that didn't make VR change his tune what is the number that makes him give in? :confused:

Feck knows Dave.

I'm past caring to be honest.

letsmakesomenoise
Another un-intelligible rant with no facts.

So you believe Romanov has given us "hundreds" of lies, I challenge you to produce them on here. Real evidence i.e. direct quotes from Hearts/Romanov and not just what has been attributed to Romanov by posters on here.

I think you will find it very hard to substantiate your accusation of "He strips off and sells our assets to line his pockets", I have all the accounts here, I think it is you who is lying.

Promises? Again, produce some direct quotes about "promises".

"I'll wait. I'll wait until he builds the new stand. Will he? Who knows. Another lie? Time will tell..." If it's a lie, it would be a very expensive and time consuming one, I think you need professional help.

Once you've grown up and stopped being a glory hunter you might be able to make a coherent argument and sensible people might listen to you.

Get a grip.

If you can't see we're being royally shafted up the rear end by this baltic t0ssp0t, you need to take a long hard look in the mirror my friend.

The OP was spot on. And he mirrors my position. I am gutted not to have renewed, but I'm (I hope) an intelligent guy and I am not giving Mad Vlad McMad another penny until he proves he's worth it.

Start living in the real world!

Archived