Thanks Vlad.

Dave 1974

PresidentRomanov
I do support the club. I'm just not handing over another ?500 this season.

I'm not arguing with those who want to hand over their cash again. Go for it.

Don't question me though when i refuse. That's my choice and my decision.

You obviously feel that to support a club means to do everything a club asks of you, but it's not the club asking, it's Vladimir Romanov. Hearts don't want your money mate, he does.

I could quite easily engage you with the argument you are fishing for and i'd win it. But i will not.

I'm not questioning anything you do, I don't care what you do.

I'm just wandering, how someone who doesn't support the club, isn't a lesser supporter than someone who does?

Seriously, it baffles me?

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just wandering, how someone who doesn't support the club, isn't a lesser supporter than someone who does?

He does support the club but he is not prepared to support Romanov. Many of us can see the difference i wonder why you can't. :rolleyes:

800px-Trolling_drawing.jpg

jimjamjolly

So by your reasoning only people who give Hearts money are real supporters. Does that mean when I buy the new strip but not buy a season ticket that I am a supporter? Does it mean that those who buy hospitality packages are better supporters than those who buy the cheap season tickets? Does it mean that people who have to work weekends can't be supporters?

PresidentRomanov
He does support the club but he is not prepared to support Romanov. Many of us can see the difference i wonder why you can't. :rolleyes:

800px-Trolling_drawing.jpg

That's not what I'm asking though, I'm asking why someone who still actually supports the club actively, isn't more of a supporter than someone who doesn't.

No one seems to be able to explain that one :confused:

Rudi been a jambo all my life and to justify to you why i should not go or go to tyne on a sat is not up for debate.

You stay at home , bore your wife do what you want but dont tell me what to do.

Take it you followed hearts in the 70s and 80s in the 1st division doubt it.

When i think back it was cool 25 buses to away games with TRUE JAMBOS

you wont know about that, in pubs that loved the hearts support.

Why because we have a passion for the game.

That is hearts fans like myself and thousands beyond.

Ahh,I see ,so now you know me.

Anyway all I asked was why it was "Great value".

Didn't want your life story,and for the record anyone could come out with the "life time supporter"doesn't mean it's true.

PresidentRomanov
So by your reasoning only people who give Hearts money are real supporters. Does that mean when I buy the new strip but not buy a season ticket that I am a supporter? Does it mean that those who buy hospitality packages are better supporters than those who buy the cheap season tickets? Does it mean that people who have to work weekends can't be supporters?

But he doesn't work weekends, he's choosing to stop supporting the club?

All the twisting and turning in the world won't change that.

... I challenge you to produce them on here. Real evidence i.e. direct quotes from Hearts/Romanov and not just what has been attributed to Romanov by posters on here...

"I don't think they would have any debt by the end of this year? ? 2004

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...an/3710698.stm

?It's inevitable that we will reach the level of Celtic and Rangers?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...an/4053433.stm

When quizzed about head coach Valdas Ivanauskas' leave of absence last year, Romanov said: "I didn't relieve him of his duties - he took ill, and so wasn't able to work.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...an/6307459.stm

3 of the top of my head, i'm sure other posters could provide more.

I'm not questioning anything you do,

And there lies the problem my friend.

You are struggling to cope with the idea of a supporter who cares so much for his club that he will no longer fund the lunatic that is destroying it.

It's my choice and i'm doing it.

You don't get an extra big medal for being more Jambo than a Jambo.

I feel your pain...................................

I renewed my tickets, (Fool) my partner said?

I was trying to deal with my Romanov demons at the time I parted with my cash.

There's a place at the Andrew Duncan waiting for me, with straight jacket!

My seats are paid for; I will not be at Tynecastle this season, unless we have a creditable manager in place with no Vlad faxed team sheets.

jimjamjolly

All the twisting and turning in the world won't change that.

I'm not talking about Dave, I was just asking you some questions which you can choose to answer or not.

buckiejambo

well said he will get none of my hard earned cash either we should all stand together

So your logic dictates that somebody who doesn't go to a match isn't a supporter?

Randle P McMurphy

The usual suspects arrive as usual. Can either of you not see that the guys that are posting are hurting by not renewing. I count myself in this camp. The very fact that guys still feel strong enough to actually come on a forum and articulate their feelings shows that they still feel a hell of a lot for the club. This stuff about being a better supporter than someone else is totally unnecessary. We all support Hearts in our own ways some by buying a season ticket, some by going when they can, some by listening to the radio some by looking for the Hearts result first on a Sunday morning. The important thing is we are all Hearts minded and want what is best for the club. This nonsense right now is plainly not what is best for the club.

winston churchill
I have NOT renewed.

I'm quite angry and saddened by it, to be honest.

It's something i felt i had/wanted to do. My own personal statement.

Some people will recognise these words and agree with them. Some will not. Some will claim i'm attention seeking. Some will say i echo hundreds, if not thousands of opinions.

Vladimir Romanov is a person i don't like. I did once, quickly saw through is social charm offensive and his vial of lies.

They are numerous and we've all heard them hundreds of times. Some are frankly embarrassing. Some ludicrous.

When it came to the renewal date, i just didn't have the motivation or inclination to give this Baltic Bammer anymore of my money.

I work hard for my cash and i as far as i'm concerned he's stole enough from me.

I thank him for the 2005 season. That was a blast and worth every penny.

The rest? Shove it.

It's now taken him six months to find a manager and still we wait. And wait. And wait.

He strips off and sells our assets to line his pockets. He promises the world and delivers us nothing.

I'll wait. I'll wait until he builds the new stand. Will he? Who knows. Another lie? Time will tell...

I only wish every other Hearts fan would NOT renew also. As a stand of unity. One strong message.

Reality dictates that this will never happen. It would've sent a warning across his bow though. A walk up to the gate support. Cash on the day only, if you please Mr. Romanov.

Once the HMS Jambo has steadied herself, I'll climb back aboard. Until then, i'll continue my little own personal protest against our regime.

:sad:

dave,

another well written post.you really have summed up how a lot of us feel.

i've posted this many times over the last few months,but i'll say it again vlad has taken us all for mugs.

going back to his first season.he had scottish football by the baws and he also had the weegies on toast.but what does he do,he sacks the manager and shoots the club in the foot, and it's all been down hill since then.

i usually renew my ticket in may but have not done so yet.

i have felt uneasy with all his lies and mad turns.he seems to be getting worse, maybe it's turning 60 or something.

never mind,life goes on.i am looking forward to getting my photo taken with eddie starjumps and teaboy fail in germany.

jerry springer

season ticket holder since, David Bowie - Ashes To Ashes was number one.

PresidentRomanov
And there lies the problem my friend.

You are struggling to cope with the idea of a supporter who cares so much for his club that he will no longer fund the lunatic that is destroying it.

It's my choice and i'm doing it.

You don't get an extra big medal for being more Jambo than a Jambo.

That would be an admirable stance, if it wasn't for the fact it's utter garbage.

Fact is, you don't have the stomach to support the club through this trying period.

If Hearts get to the cup final next year, will you "hop aboard" again?

Pants Shaton
Think you are perfectly entitled to rant.

I always thought I would follow Hearts through thick and thin. Its family, its history its whatever you want to call it but it is definately in the blood. Personally I have put a lot into the club by way of season tickets, Merchandise (my three kids were always kitted out) european trips, hospitality etc etc and now to see not only a web of mis truths and no real communication with the fans I feel i am now at an all time low. Renewed yes but not looking forward to it. I remember going to places like Arbroath in the old first division when we were really keek and still enjoying it cos I knew what we were but we were hearts supporters and it was part of our social scene. I remember singing our hearts out in Paris in 84? when we were hammered by PSG but we knew we couldnt compete but we had great fans who were realistic about what we could achieve. Now to give us a glimpse of what we could have had ala Jim Bowen then make us the laughing stock of Scottish football if not further afield is pushing me to the limit I must confess. Undoubtably the replies will be along the lines that if your not happy then dont come back but this sinking feeling about a football club that I have constantly is not relative to how important it should be when you consider all the other things in the world... but alas it is still there.

Not been happy for a while but the dawning of how used we are came to me at the AGM when for the second year on the trot Romanov Junior talked to us with total contempt. I realised there and then what we meant to him basically fek all. All the talking about our history in the past and singing the hearts song while highlighting the line " its down at tynecastle we bide" to try and push home the fact that they understood now seems so hollow to me. In fact it may have been fedatovas that did the singing but no matter the point is still that they know how passionate we are about our club and have used this to frankly con us. FFS I could rant all day but suffice to say I agree with the OP and dont think anyone could deny anybody a rant at this time. We are a shambles and no sign of a cure.

A few idiots on JKB (You khnow the ohnes) continue to label those who've not renewed as glory-hunters. All the facts point in the opposite direction. Most people who haven't renewed have happily supported Hearts through thick and thin - but this self inflicted shambles is a step too far - your post perfectly articulates the way most of us feel about Romaknob.

PresidentRomanov
So your logic dictates that somebody who doesn't go to a match isn't a supporter?

I would have thought that was obvious :confused:

There's lots of Hearts people out there, who would say the Hearts are their team, but I can't see how you can call yourself a supporter, if you don't actually support them :confused:

Hearts are my mum's team, but she'd never call herself a supporter.

Pants Shaton
Ok then, but what should you call a football "supporter" who say's he won't be back until things are better?

Serious question.

I'd go for 'normality hunter'.

No one's saying, "I won't go back until we win the cup / finish 2nd or 3rd". They're saying, "I won't bankroll this tw@, while he spins us lies and runs our club into the ground"

Got my tickets 375 for my boy and myself.

Section N

Great value.

Too many

GLORY HUNTERS

Put the bottle down Doug FFS.

You're making an absolute plum of yourself yet again.

That would be an admirable stance, if it wasn't for the fact it's utter garbage.

Fact is, you don't have the stomach to support the club through this trying period.

If Hearts get to the cup final next year, will you "hop aboard" again?

I disagree with this PB.

I know many who haven't renewed yet went through the relegation years. I know of one old guy who has been going to Tynie since before you, i and 90% on here were born... yet all have no intention of renewing until VR shows signs of changing his ways.

It's nothing to do with having no stomach for a fight because the problems we have are all self-inflicted. The enemy is within.

Your cup-final next year comment is interesting though because there is no way we'll get to any finals unless VR changes. And if VR changes, IMO, most of those that are refusing to renew will happily renew again.

All VR has to do is change.

PresidentRomanov
I'd go for 'normality hunter'.

No one's saying, "I won't go back until we win the cup / finish 2nd or 3rd". They're saying, "I won't bankroll this tw@, while he spins us lies and runs our club into the ground"

Before Vlad showed up, we had the same amount of season ticket hoders we have at the moment, I'd say these are the normality hunters.

I have NOT renewed.

I'm quite angry and saddened by it, to be honest.

It's something i felt i had/wanted to do. My own personal statement.

Some people will recognise these words and agree with them. Some will not. Some will claim i'm attention seeking. Some will say i echo hundreds, if not thousands of opinions.

Vladimir Romanov is a person i don't like. I did once, quickly saw through is social charm offensive and his vial of lies.

They are numerous and we've all heard them hundreds of times. Some are frankly embarrassing. Some ludicrous.

When it came to the renewal date, i just didn't have the motivation or inclination to give this Baltic Bammer anymore of my money.

I work hard for my cash and i as far as i'm concerned he's stole enough from me.

I thank him for the 2005 season. That was a blast and worth every penny.

The rest? Shove it.

It's now taken him six months to find a manager and still we wait. And wait. And wait.

He strips off and sells our assets to line his pockets. He promises the world and delivers us nothing.

I'll wait. I'll wait until he builds the new stand. Will he? Who knows. Another lie? Time will tell...

I only wish every other Hearts fan would NOT renew also. As a stand of unity. One strong message.

Reality dictates that this will never happen. It would've sent a warning across his bow though. A walk up to the gate support. Cash on the day only, if you please Mr. Romanov.

Once the HMS Jambo has steadied herself, I'll climb back aboard. Until then, i'll continue my little own personal protest against our regime.

:sad:

I have a certain amount of understanding. I have renewed but I have to say this is the least i've ever looked forward to the start of a season.

The continual nothings coming from the club are as bad as telling lies 6 months looking for a manager and no further forward is embarrassing at best.

I can honestly say whilst i'd love for us to be competing for every trophy we enter I would settle for a team that goes out and plays 100% for the club I love win,lose or draw.

I've tried supporting Romanov and the only word I have to describe him is 'frustrating'.

So fellow jambos I can understand why some people have chosen not to renew and I have to say this may be my last year as I really don't know if I can continue paying so much for something I am just not enjoying any more.

I'm hoping Vlad comes good this year and we get at least a team that is settled and tries there best for results. That is all I ask.

I would have thought that was obvious :confused:

There's lots of Hearts people out there, who would say the Hearts are their team, but I can't see how you can call yourself a supporter, if you don't actually support them :confused:

Hearts are my mum's team, but she'd never call herself a supporter.

You seem to take things a little to literal. Try to find the deeper meaning.

I know nothing of you other than the fact that your username and your style of posting would indicate that you're, what shall we say, an inquisitive person...

I'm not from the mindset that you clearly are. Unless you sit in the stadium you cannot call yourself a Hearts supporter. That is what you claim and fair play to you for standing by such a ridiculous statement.

I've been a Hearts supporter since i was five years old. only when i reached my early teens did i start attending Tynecastle week in, week out. I have done so through my adult life right up until 21st of June, 2008 at precisely 11.02am.

Today though, i no longer can call myself a Hearts supporter because Pickybum has said so.

Great. I'm truly crushed by that revelation.

I think you and i are on different levels. I remember what it was like down their once.

Walter Kidd
Dave sorry you are not a fan.

1 you are missing from tyne.

2 you are not funding hearts.

3 you moan too much.

4 your grass will be cut beyond repair.

5 you drink with CPR MA HA

Ma ha indeed. Bladdered by 1107 is some going.

Nelly Terraces
Ma ha indeed. Bladdered by 1107 is some going.

The bloke sounds like a bit of a MOD EDIT to be honest.

Probably a hobo on the wind up.

Miller Jambo 60
Put the bottle down Doug FFS.

You're making an absolute plum of yourself yet again.

My opinion Baberton boy dont like it then dont come on this forum.

As for the bottle mmm is that your best shot.

Miller Jambo 60
The bloke sounds like a bit of a **** to be honest.

Probably a hobo on the wind up.

So im a hobo NT thats good coming from you .

Im a **** whats a **** ,maybe one day you will give birth to one.

you sound like a twisted person to bring a crippled person in to the conversation.

My opinion, you hate well hey ho go and kiss CPR NT

You know it makes sense.

And for the record i am a bigger jambo than you.

Miller Jambo 60
Very good Doug.

Im sorry mate but im sick of the abuse to hearts from certain members on this forum.

I love my team and i know our owner has a very strange way of running things.

What can i do ,what can all the moaners do SFA to be honest.

Lets not fall out we are jambos after all.

you sound like a twisted person to bring a crippled person in to the conversation.

You know it makes sense.

1154am on a Saturday and yet again Doug is pished

got a job yet?

Then don't be too hasty in criticising others Doug.

Because i choose not to renew for this season doesn't make me a glory hunter. I've stood by Hearts through the crap seasons as well.

I no longer support Vladimir Romanov, that's all.

Stop calling Hearts supporters who are trying to send a message to this crackpot regime 'Glory Hunters' then.

If we really were glory hunters we'd be huns.

Miller Jambo 60
1154am on a Saturday and yet again Doug is pished

got a job yet?

Hi Prancer just up.

Been to the Gyle bought my son a Cd.

Yes im working D S Smiths Livi, met 2 great jambos as well.

Im pished mm why did you say that.

Just going with your wee buddies aww thats nice.l:107years:

Fancy a beer anytime mate westies.

Ironic isn't it.

Once upon a time anyoneeosting on this forum decrying Vlad was accused of being a Hobo.

Now anyone who defends Vlad is accused of being a Hobo:confused::dribble:

That's about as paradoxical as .....Vlad!:confused:

It is true though. I bet 99% of Hobos absolutely adore Vlad for what he's done - ruining a perfectly good team, sabotaging the title bid in 2005, not no mention totally humiliating himself dozens of times through the media. The man is completely deranged - and you have to assume anyone still backing him has to be a hobo taking the p-ss or someone equally as mental as he is.

Miller Jambo 60
Stop calling Hearts supporters who are trying to send a message to this crackpot regime 'Glory Hunters' then.

If we really were glory hunters we'd be huns.

cool mate i do tend to go over the top.

Imagine NT calling me a HOBO.

Sancho_Panza
It is true though. I bet 99% of Hobos absolutely adore Vlad for what he's done - ruining a perfectly good team, sabotaging the title bid in 2005, not no mention totally humiliating himself dozens of times through the media. The man is completely deranged - and you have to assume anyone still backing him has to be a hobo taking the p-ss or someone equally as mental as he is.

No lies from me, straight up I'm a hibby. Usually just reading but....

Does anyone here think 5th column?

not you Hand of Gord, just relevant to your post.

Walter Kidd

HOG is our resident Hibsfan mentalist who pretends he supports us. He also admitted to having a very small penis which was covered in the residue of cheesy wotsits.

Walter Kidd
cool mate i do tend to go over the top.

Imagine NT calling me a HOBO.

HOBO:hobofish:

HOG is our resident Hibsfan mentalist who pretends he supports us. He also admitted to having a very small penis which was covered in the residue of cheesy wotsits.

:rofl:

winston churchill

he is greener than my p iss after 12 bottles of leffe.

:rofl:

Dave,told you this kind of thing would happen,the "real supporters" trawl all the threads for someone to say something bad about Vlad,then cablamo,they swoop like vultures.

I find it quite funny now reading their unbelievable posts at times.

Ray Winstone

What are we thanking Vlad, in a sarcastic manner, for today?

Thanks Vlad (this is for all future 'sarcastic thank Vlad' threads)

A Boy Named Crow
That's not what I'm asking though, I'm asking why someone who still actually supports the club actively, isn't more of a supporter than someone who doesn't.

No one seems to be able to explain that one :confused:

If you had a mate who was addicted to heroin, would you give him the money to keep buying it? Romanov is not Hearts, the players are not Hearts, we are Hearts.

You should stop being so effin obtuse, or are you just a Hobo? In which case the first question will likely be a bit close to home!

Dave,told you this kind of thing would happen,the "real supporters" trawl all the threads for someone to say something bad about Vlad,then cablamo,they swoop like vultures.

I find it quite funny now reading their unbelievable posts at times.

If anybody is actually blunt enough to call themselves a 'real' supporter over somebody else, then for me personally, the debate is already invalid.

What makes someone more 'real' than the next? What qualifies?

Somebody who has an ST? Goes to all matches home and away? Chases opposition fans up Gorgie Rd? Indulges in a spot of pavement dancing at Haymaket station? Sits with his friends bumping gums on all things Jambo? Buying the team shirt? Drinking in Robbo's? Replying 'Jambo' when someone asks your team?

Like Pickybum claims, if you don't sit in the stadium you are not a supporter. By that Einstein-esque logic that would imply that Hearts FC only have around 17,000 'supporters'.

Magic. :irritated:

Guest S.U.S.S.

You know it makes sense.

Dont worry MJ, the term **** will probably have him in trouble with the mods.

ford donald

could not agree more,i took the same stance as yourself.i only wish more heart supporters could see the light!:mad:

Archived