Thanks Vlad.

Dave 1974

I have NOT renewed.

I'm quite angry and saddened by it, to be honest.

It's something i felt i had/wanted to do. My own personal statement.

Some people will recognise these words and agree with them. Some will not. Some will claim i'm attention seeking. Some will say i echo hundreds, if not thousands of opinions.

Vladimir Romanov is a person i don't like. I did once, quickly saw through is social charm offensive and his vial of lies.

They are numerous and we've all heard them hundreds of times. Some are frankly embarrassing. Some ludicrous.

When it came to the renewal date, i just didn't have the motivation or inclination to give this Baltic Bammer anymore of my money.

I work hard for my cash and i as far as i'm concerned he's stole enough from me.

I thank him for the 2005 season. That was a blast and worth every penny.

The rest? Shove it.

It's now taken him six months to find a manager and still we wait. And wait. And wait.

He strips off and sells our assets to line his pockets. He promises the world and delivers us nothing.

I'll wait. I'll wait until he builds the new stand. Will he? Who knows. Another lie? Time will tell...

I only wish every other Hearts fan would NOT renew also. As a stand of unity. One strong message.

Reality dictates that this will never happen. It would've sent a warning across his bow though. A walk up to the gate support. Cash on the day only, if you please Mr. Romanov.

Once the HMS Jambo has steadied herself, I'll climb back aboard. Until then, i'll continue my little own personal protest against our regime.

:sad:

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have NOT renewed.

Some people will recognise these words and agree with them. Some will not. Some will claim i'm attention seeking. Some will say i echo hundreds, if not thousands of opinions.

Vladimir Romanov is a person i don't like. I did once, quickly saw through is social charm offensive and his vial of lies.

They are numerous and we've all heard them hundreds of times. Some are frankly embarrassing. Some ludicrous.

When it came to the renewal date, i just didn't have the motivation or inclination to give this Baltic Bammer anymore of my money.

I work hard for my cash and i as far as i'm concerned he's stole enough from me.

The rest? Shove it.

It's now taken him six months to find a manager and still we wait. And wait. And wait.

He strips off and sells our assets to line his pockets. He promises the world and delivers us nothing.

I'll wait. I'll wait until he builds the new stand. Will he? Who knows. Another lie? Time will tell...

I only wish every other Hearts fan would NOT renew also. As a stand of unity. One strong message.

Reality dictates that this will never happen. It would've sent a warning across his bow though. A walk up to the gate support. Cash on the day only, if you please Mr. Romanov.

Once the HMS Jambo has steadied herself, I'll climb back aboard. Until then, i'll continue my little own personal protest against our regime.

Spot on mate

Jam Tarts 1874
I have NOT renewed.

The rest? Shove it.

Another un-intelligible rant with no facts.

So you believe Romanov has given us "hundreds" of lies, I challenge you to produce them on here. Real evidence i.e. direct quotes from Hearts/Romanov and not just what has been attributed to Romanov by posters on here.

I think you will find it very hard to substantiate your accusation of "He strips off and sells our assets to line his pockets", I have all the accounts here, I think it is you who is lying.

Promises? Again, produce some direct quotes about "promises".

"I'll wait. I'll wait until he builds the new stand. Will he? Who knows. Another lie? Time will tell..." If it's a lie, it would be a very expensive and time consuming one, I think you need professional help.

Once you've grown up and stopped being a glory hunter you might be able to make a coherent argument and sensible people might listen to you.

Walter Kidd

Same here Dave. He's not getting ?700 of my hard earned for two season tickets. The only one losing out of this though is my 72 year old uncle who gets the use of one of my tickets.

I will still take him to the games but will pick and choose.

Romanov you are a charlatan and a fraud.

Walter Kidd

So you believe Romanov has given us "hundreds" of lies, I challenge you to produce them on here. Real evidence i.e. direct quotes from Hearts/Romanov and not just what has been attributed to Romanov by posters on here.

I think you will find it very hard to substantiate your accusation of "He strips off and sells our assets to line his pockets", I have all the accounts here, I think it is you who is lying.

"I'll wait. I'll wait until he builds the new stand. Will he? Who knows. Another lie? Time will tell..." If it's a lie, it would be a very expensive and time consuming one, I think you need professional help.

Once you've grown up and stopped being a glory hunter you might be able to make a coherent argument and sensible people might listen to you.

Wow, the last of the Vlad sheep to die.

And once you stop pretending to be a Hearts supporter you Hibee muppet the rest of the board may actually take you for what you are.

:cool:

p.s. You still don't answer any questions from genuine Hearts fans as to where you sit at Tynecastle? Why is this?

People like you should really wake up and smell the coffee!! Romanov is ruining this club!! FACT!!:mad:

Nelly Terraces

:hobofish: . No question.

Nelly Terraces
I have NOT renewed.

The rest? Shove it.

Good post mate and hitting a few nails squarely on the head. Like a complete muppet, I renewed. A decision I'm now beginning to regret as quite frankly, I've had enough of this **** and being taken for a right mug. Stick to yer guns and DON'T renew. I now wish i hadn't.

maroonedinoz
:hobofish: . No question.

Ironic isn't it.

Once upon a time anyoneeosting on this forum decrying Vlad was accused of being a Hobo.

Now anyone who defends Vlad is accused of being a Hobo:confused::dribble:

That's about as paradoxical as .....Vlad!:confused:

Good post mate and hitting a few nails squarely on the head. Like a complete muppet, I renewed. A decision I'm now beginning to regret as quite frankly, I've had enough of this **** and being taken for a right mug. Stick to yer guns and DON'T renew. I now wish i hadn't.

Can you get a refund before you use it ?

Imagine 5,000 Jambos arriving at the ticket office asking for their money back :biggrin:

Cheers buddy.

I have NOT renewed.

The rest? Shove it.

Think you are perfectly entitled to rant.

I always thought I would follow Hearts through thick and thin. Its family, its history its whatever you want to call it but it is definately in the blood. Personally I have put a lot into the club by way of season tickets, Merchandise (my three kids were always kitted out) european trips, hospitality etc etc and now to see not only a web of mis truths and no real communication with the fans I feel i am now at an all time low. Renewed yes but not looking forward to it. I remember going to places like Arbroath in the old first division when we were really keek and still enjoying it cos I knew what we were but we were hearts supporters and it was part of our social scene. I remember singing our hearts out in Paris in 84? when we were hammered by PSG but we knew we couldnt compete but we had great fans who were realistic about what we could achieve. Now to give us a glimpse of what we could have had ala Jim Bowen then make us the laughing stock of Scottish football if not further afield is pushing me to the limit I must confess. Undoubtably the replies will be along the lines that if your not happy then dont come back but this sinking feeling about a football club that I have constantly is not relative to how important it should be when you consider all the other things in the world... but alas it is still there.

Not been happy for a while but the dawning of how used we are came to me at the AGM when for the second year on the trot Romanov Junior talked to us with total contempt. I realised there and then what we meant to him basically fek all. All the talking about our history in the past and singing the hearts song while highlighting the line " its down at tynecastle we bide" to try and push home the fact that they understood now seems so hollow to me. In fact it may have been fedatovas that did the singing but no matter the point is still that they know how passionate we are about our club and have used this to frankly con us. FFS I could rant all day but suffice to say I agree with the OP and dont think anyone could deny anybody a rant at this time. We are a shambles and no sign of a cure.

Nelly Terraces

I always thought I would follow Hearts through thick and thin. Its family, its history its whatever you want to call it but it is definately in the blood. Personally I have put a lot into the club by way of season tickets, Merchandise (my three kids were always kitted out) european trips, hospitality etc etc and now to see not only a web of mis truths and no real communication with the fans I feel i am now at an all time low. Renewed yes but not looking forward to it. I remember going to places like Arbroath in the old first division when we were really keek and still enjoying it cos I knew what we were but we were hearts supporters and it was part of our social scene. I remember singing our hearts out in Paris in 84? when we were hammered by PSG but we knew we couldnt compete but we had great fans who were realistic about what we could achieve. Now to give us a glimpse of what we could have had ala Jim Bowen then make us the laughing stock of Scottish football if not further afield is pushing me to the limit I must confess. Undoubtably the replies will be along the lines that if your not happy then dont come back but this sinking feeling about a football club that I have constantly is not relative to how important it should be when you consider all the other things in the world... but alas it is still there.

Not been happy for a while but the dawning of how used we are came to me at the AGM when for the second year on the trot Romanov Junior talked to us with total contempt. I realised there and then what we meant to him basically fek all. All the talking about our history in the past and singing the hearts song while highlighting the line " its down at tynecastle we bide" to try and push home the fact that they understood now seems so hollow to me. In fact it may have been fedatovas that did the singing but no matter the point is still that they know how passionate we are about our club and have used this to frankly con us. FFS I could rant all day but suffice to say I agree with the OP and dont think anyone could deny anybody a rant at this time. We are a shambles and no sign of a cure.

Good post, and totally from the heart. Said a lot of how I feel mate. Nice1. Just hope one day we can get through this crap and have a bit of pride in the name Heart of Midlothian.

NT

PS, Paris '84 - what a trip. Magic memories.

I have NOT renewed.

The rest? Shove it.

I agree wholeheartedly with your statement.

I have NOT renewed my ST either... I said I wouldn't until we appoint an experienced British style manager in charge of team affairs as the statement of Jan 1st indicated and had us all breathing a sigh of relief!

We have been cheated yet again... clubs the length an breadth of the country DO NOT take 6 months (nearing 7!) to appoint a manager.... and I do not buy the 'making the right appointment' official line from the club. Hearts officials are a joke with nothing to say to the suffering fans of which 9000 have yet again blindly handed over their money to Romanov without so much as a whimper.

All they have done is buy him more time to toy with the club and us another pre-season of Malofeev, Bothcup and Frail... plus a steady stream of wantaway players fed up of the lack of discipline and leadership.

Nobody wants to manage this club, nobody wants to work for Romanov because he'll never change and with his attitude we are seeing the death of a fine football club.

The coming season shows all the early signs of being as bad as the last one. I attended every game and on the whole have never been so touchy and angry about my club. I could see that the passion and pride had gone and that those who still had it were in the minority... the big name players with fancy cars and big salaries have drained the club and we're no better for it.

Yes I sound depressing... but that is reality folks... Hearts are in a terrible terrible state... and it's all because of Romanov.

This year i'll attend as i see fit which will mostly be away games as the atmosphere at Tynecastle these days just depresses me more.

Oh and before people start having a go... I was at the last home game of the season when dozens if not more started throwing their ST's onto the pitch in disgust.... WHAT KIND OF EMPTY PROTEST IS THAT? I only hope like me (who didn't throw my ST) they have not renewed.... that is a fans ONLY power... to withold our money till the owner realises he must act to save the situation... shame as a support we couldn't do it en masse!

This.

All of this you write. This is how i feel right now.

I'm not part of Hearts anymore and i've spent thousands on that club over the years. I've argued for that club. Even defended it to the point of fisty-cuffs to protect it from horrible rivals.

I truly love Heart of Midlothian but it's time to step back for now.

A Boy Named Crow

Ever since Burley went I have had this optimism that Vlad had a plan and that given time it would all come good. I remember in the close season after 2006 talking to people about how all it would take were a couple more key players and a manager to really get us to the top. It seemed like we couldn't fail...

There is no way I'll be renewing this year - I've been down in England for 18 months now, last season I shared a ticket with my brother in Poland, but there is nothing at all to suggest it's worth the investment for another season. I reckon I'll be a regular at the F3K (or wherever) this year.

Can you get a refund before you use it ?

Imagine 5,000 Jambos arriving at the ticket office asking for their money back :biggrin:

Not being funny,but I really don't see why not.

I'm sure there must be a few lawyer's on the JKB forum who could swing it in ST refund's favour.

This.

All of this you write. This is how i feel right now.

I'm not part of Hearts anymore and i've spent thousands on that club over the years. I've argued for that club. Even defended it to the point of fisty-cuffs to protect it from horrible rivals.

I truly love Heart of Midlothian but it's time to step back for now.

Ditto,but be careful some ***** will try and make a [mod edit] of you,thing is mate we all know who the real [mod edit] are;).

The Old Tolbooth
I have NOT renewed.

The rest? Shove it.

Dave, you've hit about every nail on the head for me there mate, and I'm doing exactly the same as you.

I hate not renewing and to be honest have been looking for an excuse to renew, any excuse, even a poor excuse would have done, but nothing, not a dicky bird, not even a slight glimmer of hope for anything for next season.

I admit I got a tad excited when McGhee was supposed to be coming, and seriously thought about renewing then, but then steadied myself and vowed I wouldn't renew until I saw the scarf above his head in a newspaper cutting, or on the website, and surprise surprise, Vlad fakked that one up too! (please don't any sheep come on and say that Vlad didn't fak it up because if the club was run properly in the first place, any manager in their right mind would leave murderwell for the Hearts job under normal circumstances!!!)

The news that steady Eddie could be back in charge of the pre season training and team affairs is utterly depressing, and it proves 2 things to me, firstly that no one outside of Vlads little circle actually trusts him as far as they could throw him, and secondly, he doesn't give a toss about our club!

If anyone wanted to start any type of protests, in any way shape or form, then count me in, I'll be there, I just want to be able to support my club on a Saturday again like I used to do.

Thanks for nothing Vlad!

ManjimupJambo

This is the first year I've not had a season ticket since my father bought me my first one in 1989. I've moved over to Oz and gave up my seat for the season. I'd like to think i would've taken a stand if I had been in the country and not renewed, but the truth is, I probably would've and would be tearing my hair out every week pretty much like last season. Lets face it, what else would I do on a Saturday? Even now, before the season has started, I'm kicking my heels on a Saturday afternoon, trawling this board for scraps of news (usually bad).

I'm not sure what the best form of action would be. If Malofeev and Frail end up in the dugout I can understand why the last of believers would give in but i've never thought of myself as a "believer" or a "hat kicker". I'm a Hearts fan and no matter what Romanov does to the club, he won't take that away from me. So I suppose in stubborness, I would renew just to prove that he may have control of the club in the present but he'll never be able to touch what we were all brought up on. We were here before he got here and we'll be here long after he leaves so if I was in Edinburgh, there's not a chance i'd let him ruin my Saturday afternoon's by having me wander round B&Q with the missus.

Miller Jambo 60
Spot on mate

Got my tickets 375 for my boy and myself.

Section N

Great value.

Too many

GLORY HUNTERS

This is the first year I've not had a season ticket since my father bought me my first one in 1989. I've moved over to Oz and gave up my seat for the season. I'd like to think i would've taken a stand if I had been in the country and not renewed, but the truth is, I probably would've and would be tearing my hair out every week pretty much like last season. Lets face it, what else would I do on a Saturday? Even now, before the season has started, I'm kicking my heels on a Saturday afternoon, trawling this board for scraps of news (usually bad).

I'm not sure what the best form of action would be. If Malofeev and Frail end up in the dugout I can understand why the last of believers would give in but i've never thought of myself as a "believer" or a "hat kicker". I'm a Hearts fan and no matter what Romanov does to the club, he won't take that away from me. So I suppose in stubborness, I would renew just to prove that he may have control of the club in the present but he'll never be able to touch what we were all brought up on. We were here before he got here and we'll be here long after he leaves so if I was in Edinburgh, there's not a chance i'd let him ruin my Saturday afternoon's by having me wander round B&Q with the missus.

And this is valid. Lots of Hearts fans feel that way, but there has to be a time when you say enough is enough.

For me personally, it's now.

Section N

Great value.

Too many

GLORY HUNTERS

Good on you mate. If that's your choice then fine. No arguments from me.

But don't be so naive to label those of us as 'Glory Hunters'. Seriously. You think we'd follow Hearts for the ****ing glory?!?!?!?

I'm 34 years old. I've been going to Tynecastle since i was five. Even through the relegation years to the ****holes across the country. I've watched them in Europe and spent far more than i care to actually figure out.

Don't ever call me a glory hunter.

I thought that Campbell Ogilvie was our hope on the inside at Tynecastle but it appears that he has no influence on the mad one. I would like to hear something from him but then again he probable doesn't want to look silly by saying something and then something different happening.

The running of the football side of things at Hearts is a farce and is making lots of Hearts fans lives a misery.

Section N

Great value.

Too many

GLORY HUNTERS

Please explain how it's "great value".

Miller Jambo 60
And this is valid. Lots of Hearts fans feel that way, but there has to be a time when you say enough is enough.

For me personally, it's now.

Sick of so called hearts fans like you moaning away like a 2 year old.

Go away dont follow hearts who gives a ****.

But come a cup final you will be bleeting baa baa for a ticket.

Win the final and Romanov will be king.

GLORY HUNTER Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:107years::107years:

Section N

Great value.

Too many

GLORY HUNTERS

Your talking complete pish and i say that as someone who has renewed.

I think you should take your medication before you start your day.

Oh dear... :wacko:

PresidentRomanov

Once the HMS Jambo has steadied herself, I'll climb back aboard.

Spineless ****.

PresidentRomanov

Don't ever call me a glory hunter.

Ok then, but what should you call a football "supporter" who say's he won't be back until things are better?

Serious question.

Miller Jambo 60
Please explain how it's "great value".

Rudi been a jambo all my life and to justify to you why i should not go or go to tyne on a sat is not up for debate.

You stay at home , bore your wife do what you want but dont tell me what to do.

Take it you followed hearts in the 70s and 80s in the 1st division doubt it.

When i think back it was cool 25 buses to away games with TRUE JAMBOS

you wont know about that, in pubs that loved the hearts support.

Why because we have a passion for the game.

That is hearts fans like myself and thousands beyond.

Ok then, but what should you call a football "supporter" who say's he won't be back until things are better?

Serious question.

Why do you have to call them anything ? Surely if they have had enough of the regime then that is up to them.

The Old Tolbooth
Spineless ****.

Actually I would say doing something that you didn't want to and would (in any other season gone by) be against your desires or better judgement because you want to make a statement of intent, would be classed as having more of a spine than easily parting with ?400 just because a mad Russian says so!

Miller Jambo 60
Your talking complete pish and i say that as someone who has renewed.

oh daz my 9 year has pashed himself with that comment.

WHO ARE YOU

Actually I would say doing something that you didn't want to and would (in any other season gone by) be against your desires or better judgement because you want to make a statement of intent, would be classed as having more of a spine than easily parting with ?400 just because a mad Russian says so!

So would I, does that make me a spineless **** for renewing ? :P

oh daz my 9 year has pashed himself with that comment.

WHO ARE YOU

Maybe you should put the bevvy down and help your 9 year old get cleaned up then.

Serious question.

What was your thinking when you wrote that question?

I'm assuming you read all the previous posts on this thread, right?

So explain what part of it you are not comprehending.

Are you saying because i'm sitting this season out i'm lesser of a supporter than, say, you?

If i never had a ST in the first place, would that make me a lesser Jambo than someone who had?

Is that your rationale?

Explain please.

The Old Tolbooth
So would I, does that make me a spineless **** for renewing ? :P

Aye it does! :P

To be fair there's arguments on both sides, however I wouldn't knock anyone for renewing because of their love for Hearts, I've nearly buckled a few times too, but I just think that Vlad has nearly 10000 reasons to pish all over us for another season, and if he appoints a manager who has full control of team affairs, and we actually climb the league next season after making a number of decent player signings, then I'll apologise profusely.

I really (in my wildest dreams) cant see that happening though! :sad:

Maybe you should put the bevvy down and help your 9 year old get cleaned up then.

Is it just me, or does his "9" year old change age, upwards and downwards on this forum?

I have NOT renewed.

The rest? Shove it.

Can't disagree on anything you have said there mate.Good post

PresidentRomanov

Are you saying because i'm sitting this season out i'm lesser of a supporter than, say, you?

Are you seriously suggesting, that someone who doesn't support the club, isn't a lesser supporter than someone who does - that's a good one :confused:

Is it just me, or does his "9" year old change age, upwards and downwards on this forum?

Is he related to that other lad that speaks fluent Dyslexia? Dgo4g6?

It is a sad indictment that such a heartfelt post is one of the best posts I have read on here for some time.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. I would gladly accept relegation if it meant that we could get back to having a real football team where our manager picked his best players and we just tried to win football games. It is not about glory, it is about believing in the team and the manager. I detest the fact that VR uses our team as his toy and shop front.

Miller Jambo 60
What was your thinking when you wrote that question?

I'm assuming you read all the previous posts on this thread, right?

So explain what part of it you are not comprehending.

If i never had a ST in the first place, would that make me a lesser Jambo than someone who had?

Is that your rationale?

Explain please.

Dave sorry you are not a fan.

1 you are missing from tyne.

2 you are not funding hearts.

3 you moan too much.

4 your grass will be cut beyond repair.

5 you drink with CPR MA HA

Miller Jambo 60

Whats your prob.

Are you seriously suggesting, that someone who doesn't support the club, isn't a lesser supporter than someone who does - that's a good one :confused:

I do support the club. I'm just not handing over another ?500 this season.

I'm not arguing with those who want to hand over their cash again. Go for it.

Don't question me though when i refuse. That's my choice and my decision.

You obviously feel that to support a club means to do everything a club asks of you, but it's not the club asking, it's Vladimir Romanov. Hearts don't want your money mate, he does.

I could quite easily engage you with the argument you are fishing for and i'd win it. But i will not.

Archived