Poisoned Russian spy.

Rab87

2 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

So virtually the same people who assured you Saddam Hussein had WMDs now  attempting to assure us that  Russian ‘novichok’ nerve agents are being wielded by Vladimir Putin to attack people on British soil.

To me it really seems like that the UK governments,(tories), case rests not just on its argument that novichok was developed in Russia, but what it says is past form, a record of Russian state-sponsored assassination of former spies.

Were is the beyond "reproach" evidence it was Russia. I am not ruling out that it could be Russia, or Aliens though I just dont see the motive as i have said. I want to see where the evidence lies. One can see on "social media "that  if anyone who expresses scepticism is then rounded on and seen as an enemy of the state.Look closer to home to were the real enemies are.

I await further updates from my Anonymous brethren.:conspiracy:

Related image
Image result for anonymous memes

If the hackers were anonymous, how do we know that they weren't the government? 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Victorian

• jake

• Jambo-Jimbo

• Space Mackerel

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thunderstruck

If, as is being reported, they have now traced this to the daughter’s luggage, we now have an altogether new level of arrogant disregard for human life.

A suitcase that would have gone through at least two airports, that would have shared a sealed aluminium can with a couple of hundred passengers, that would have put at risk the lives of baggage handlers and border agents. 

It is quite possible that exposure to the chemical might extend far further than the unfortunate residents of Salisbury. 

maroonlegions
22 minutes ago, Ugly American said:

I'm starting to see maroonlegions' point. Career KGB operative who's been dueling with Western spy agencies for decades, poisons a Western spy.

But there are piles of corpses of powerful Russian leaders who either were allies with Putin and broke with him or were threats to him, many in internal politics. All of them poisoned. Would Putin really poison people whom he saw as disloyal to him or threats?

And now a Soviet-developed nerve agent designed to be manufactured with Soviet equipment is used to poison a British spy seen as a threat to Russia.

Something just doesn't make sense. Why would a former KGB agent strategically and discriminatingly poison people he saw as threats to him in a public way that would serve to deter others who were threats? Why would he wait until the rival state with the biggest power to strike back was in chaos and compromised by infighting and scandal?

Really, does anyone have incredibly, dumbfoundingly obvious answers to these questions?

Provide the evidence that this nerve agent was done by Russia. Your personal opinions  are NOT evidence, no matter how you spin them.

And making this personal, as you know, is not evidence either.

Thunderstruck
1 hour ago, maroonlegions said:

WMD Was the reason and justifcations why we invaded Iraq and that is why i used it.

Sorry, that doesn’t answer the question.

Did Saddam have Chemical Weapons which, for the avoidance of doubt, are WMDs?

maroonlegions
4 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

If the hackers were anonymous, how do we know that they weren't the government? 

How do we know that your are not a government  paid shit sturrer.LOL.

Too many hacks by Anoy or the nature of them suggests there are far from a government disinformation net work. 

Jambo-Jimbo
7 minutes ago, Thunderstruck said:

If, as is being reported, they have now traced this to the daughter’s luggage, we now have an altogether new level of arrogant disregard for human life.

A suitcase that would have gone through at least two airports, that would have shared a sealed aluminium can with a couple of hundred passengers, that would have put at risk the lives of baggage handlers and border agents. 

It is quite possible that exposure to the chemical might extend far further than the unfortunate residents of Salisbury. 

If this turns out to be true and it's proved that her luggage is the source of the contamination, whether that be an item of clothing or make-up or whatever, then it's going to be kinda hard for anybody to dispute that the Russians weren't involved.

Unless James Bond or one of his buddies have been to Moscow lately and done it, so as to frame the Ruskies.

Does maroonlegions believe what he says or has his brain been taken over by a NWO government that forces him to write such shite to harm the reputation of credulous loons worldwide?

Eh?

maroonlegions
2 minutes ago, Thunderstruck said:

Sorry, that doesn’t answer the question.

Did Saddam have Chemical Weapons which, for the avoidance of doubt, are WMDs?

Oh yes it does, you asked that question in  response to the meaning i used it in that post of mine you referred to.

You want to start a thread on "Did Saddam have Chemical Weapons ",which, for the avoidance of doubt, are  not WMDs in the context that they could reach the  EU/UK man land in fecking minutes /hours  in which we were lead to believe  and was  the primary reason WHY we entered the war in Iraq.

The context of WMD in the Iraq war was about Saddams ability to send those chemical weapons to EU/UK MAINLAND of which ZERO evidence unless you can provide what Dr James Kelly could not.:unsure2:

Again for the avoidance of doubt my usage of the term WMD was  a metaphor for for the latter and to be seen in the context of the lack of real hard evidence  linking Russia with this nerve agent attack.

WMD = No evidence to date that the Russian government was directly involved in this nerve agent poisoning .

WMD no evidence .

maroonlegions
23 minutes ago, Gorgiewave said:

Does maroonlegions believe what he says or has his brain been taken over by a NWO government that forces him to write such shite to harm the reputation of credulous loons worldwide?

Eh?

Doe you even stop to think before you  wright such shite.

Its the aliens who done it you dumb ass, plain as day.

NWO who the feck are they. LOL

Read more: The Guardian - UK's claims questioned: doubts voiced about source of Salisbury novichok 

Edited by maroonlegions

42 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

So virtually the same people who assured you Saddam Hussein had WMDs now  attempting to assure us that  Russian ‘novichok’ nerve agents are being wielded by Vladimir Putin to attack people on British soil.

To me it really seems like that the UK governments,(tories), case rests not just on its argument that novichok was developed in Russia, but what it says is past form, a record of Russian state-sponsored assassination of former spies.

Were is the beyond "reproach" evidence it was Russia. I am not ruling out that it could be Russia, or Aliens though I just dont see the motive as i have said. I want to see where the evidence lies. One can see on "social media "that  if anyone who expresses scepticism is then rounded on and seen as an enemy of the state.Look closer to home to were the real enemies are.

I await further updates from my Anonymous brethren.:conspiracy:

Related image
Image result for anonymous memes

I wouldn't say virtually the same people. For one, an entirely different political party was in power the last time. Two, half the MPs in Parliament must be different by now as well. 

I'll give you the same entity though. Don't get me wrong, I don't trust the slimy *******s in Westminster but I don't trust the slimy *******s in Moscow either. 

John Findlay
1 hour ago, maroonlegions said:

WMD Was the reason and justifcations why we invaded Iraq and that is why i used it.

There has been, to date, NO evidence to show that Russia was involved in this poisoning.

Russia has requested samples but has been refused by the UK government, WHY?

The "nothing  to hide nothing to fear" example shines oh so clearly in this case.

My WMD point was a metaphor for any evidence that proves beyond any doubt  of Russian government involvement here.

You not tired of endlesly loosing that argument that i have no opinions of my own,  your sneaky personal trolling is embarrassing mate.

Still not got through that i dont give a flying feck what you think to.

Show me were in any of my posts to date and  on any thread were i have NOT included my own fecking thoughts , however brief were i have included snippets and links or as you say "copy and paste".

Take your time now, and i will wait despite giving you all the time you need, remember just find ONE post were i DID not include my own thoughts on the subject matter BEFORE i added a snippet from the usual links i supply.

For the record i think May and her vile cabinet have acted in a very premature and desperate way in attempting   to blame Russia WITHOUT any concrete evidence.(There you go Deeside there is your bite).

Whats your thoughts  on this governments decision NOT to give Russia a FAIR hearing by sending them samples of what ,after all ,they are getting accused off??

Kangaroo

The most important decisions in life or indeed government usually come down to just one decision,(moment), and this bunch of subhumans have taken the unjust one.

As i have said before i will not engage or  reply to any trolling posts that include personal attacks. Troll boy Deesy is one example, avoids the harder things to explain.

Anyone can be a condescending   smart arse mate but in your case it is not very  water tight.

I asked you about Telford. Not The poisoning of a Russian national. I still awaiting your answer. The troll out of us two. Is you.

Watt-Zeefuik
53 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Provide the evidence that this nerve agent was done by Russia. Your personal opinions  are NOT evidence, no matter how you spin them.

And making this personal, as you know, is not evidence either.

Provide the evidence that you're not a Russian bot. You can't. Therefore I've decided you're a Russian bot and part of Putin's plot, with the goal of radicalizing opinion on JKB, a critical forum for world leaders.

maroonlegions

Is this man fast becoming like Dr James Kelly . I mean he is not holding back on his thoughts on this.

Snippet;

"I have now received confirmation from a well placed FCO source that Porton Down scientists are not able to identify the nerve gas as being of Russian manufacture, and have been resentful of the pressure being placed on them to do so. Porton Down would only sign up to the formulation “of a type developed by Russia” after a rather difficult meeting where this was agreed as a compromise formulation.

"The Russians were allegedly researching, in the “Novichok” programme a generation of nerve agents which could be produced from commercially available precursors such as insecticides and fertilisers. This substance is a “novichok” in that sense. It is of that type. Just as I am typing on a laptop of a type developed by the United States, though this one was made in China".

This is the important bit below. The carefully used "phrase" by May the BBC Boris France Germany, USA .

The phrase "of a TYPE used by Russia.This is the continued "precise" phrase that is being used, were the feck is the evidence???

"To anybody with a Whitehall background this has been obvious for several days. The government has never said the nerve agent was made in Russia, or that it can only be made in Russia. The exact formulation “of a type developed by Russia” was used by Theresa May in parliament, used by the UK at the UN Security Council, used by Boris Johnson on the BBC yesterday and, most tellingly of all, “of a type developed by Russia” is the precise phrase used in the joint communique issued by the UK, USA, France and Germany yesterday:

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2018/03/of-a-type-developed-by-liars/

maroonlegions

Is this man fast becoming like Dr James Kelly . I mean he is not holding back on his thoughts on this.

Snippet;

"I have now received confirmation from a well placed FCO source that Porton Down scientists are not able to identify the nerve gas as being of Russian manufacture, and have been resentful of the pressure being placed on them to do so. Porton Down would only sign up to the formulation “of a type developed by Russia” after a rather difficult meeting where this was agreed as a compromise formulation.

"The Russians were allegedly researching, in the “Novichok” programme a generation of nerve agents which could be produced from commercially available precursors such as insecticides and fertilisers. This substance is a “novichok” in that sense. It is of that type. Just as I am typing on a laptop of a type developed by the United States, though this one was made in China".

This is the important bit below. The carefully used "phrase" by May the BBC Boris France Germany, USA .

The phrase "of a TYPE used by Russia.This is the continued "precise" phrase that is being used, were the feck is the evidence???

"To anybody with a Whitehall background this has been obvious for several days. The government has never said the nerve agent was made in Russia, or that it can only be made in Russia. The exact formulation “of a type developed by Russia” was used by Theresa May in parliament, used by the UK at the UN Security Council, used by Boris Johnson on the BBC yesterday and, most tellingly of all, “of a type developed by Russia” is the precise phrase used in the joint communique issued by the UK, USA, France and Germany yesterday:

Image may contain: meme and text

William H. Bonney
2 minutes ago, Barack said:

Is the World Cup still on?

I hope so. they can't cancel it. They wouldn't have the nerve. 

It's been nagging away at me who the Glushkov dude looked like.    Got it now.     My word is he no the spit of Laurence Olivier?     

Jambo-Jimbo
15 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Snippet;

Image may contain: meme and text

So just because the sample doesn't have a country of origin or 'Made in Russia' written on it, it means that Russia couldn't have done it, is that what you're saying?

Geoff the Mince
13 minutes ago, Zico said:

And this thread is now officially sponsored by Bacofoil. Please stop quoting Mulder’s pish. 

:laugh:

5 hours ago, SE16 3LN said:

So dismissing the blindingly obvious motive and suspect, you are more inclined to believe a theory promoted by a Kremlin funded news organisation who previously denied any Russian Military involvement in the Ukraine. 

Nope. Made my mind up long before I read that. 

I dont beleive a word Teresa May says. 

Said it before, if the proof points to the Russians then they deserve all they get. Thus far theres hee haw proof and everyone who has a brain knows it. 

Edited by Pans Jambo

yabadabadoo1874again
On 14/03/2018 at 22:31, Victorian said:

A Brexit campaign and security issues with Russia are not exactly comparible.    :D

National security regarding Russia is of the most serious type.     Government manipulation of the intelligence services is toxic.     There's no way they're at it on this.

Lol

yabadabadoo1874again

Fabrication.

Pre-Fabrication more likely.

Impeachment of those "trusty" involved politicians must now be considered.

Space Mackerel

Quite enjoying the coverage of this now in the news and online, opinions are shifting. It’s exposing all the deep state secrets of both sides. A sort of wake up call to your average Sun and Record reader. I just hope they have the mental capacity to actually realise what’s going on. 

Space Mackerel
9 minutes ago, yabadabadoo1874again said:

Lol

Our spies are good spies and they lot are nasty spies. It was always thus and always thus it will ever remain. 

Didnt MI6 or whatever it was called back then blow up Bologna railway station in the 50’s? Sure it was part of their anti fascist drive back then in Italy. 

Bindy Badgy

Anonymous are a bunch of roasters. The anti-vaxxer stuff on anonnews or whatever its called are beyond parody.

Edited by Stokesy

Jambo-Jimbo
10 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Our spies are good spies and they lot are nasty spies. It was always thus and always thus it will ever remain. 

Didnt MI6 or whatever it was called back then blow up Bologna railway station in the 50’s? Sure it was part of their anti fascist drive back then in Italy. 

Link?

As the only Bologna Railway Station bombing I can find was in 1980 and was carried out by a Neo-fascist terrorist group called 'Nuclei Armati Rivoluzionari'.

Space Mackerel
4 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Link?

As the only Bologna Railway Station bombing I can find was in 1980 and was carried out by a Neo-fascist terrorist group called 'Nuclei Armati Rivoluzionari'.

Maybe they’ve scrubbed the internet. They do that you know. Mays dad has a “chequered” past as a member of the clergy. 

You didn’t know that did you? 

As terrible and sickening as the use of a chemical agent to take out an enemy of theirs on UK soil is, what's the difference between what the Russians did and what we do in Pakistan by violating their air space with drone strike assassinations of our enemies?

Both immoral, both illegal in international law.

Thunderstruck

Spokesperson for International Association of Despots when it was suggested to him that Putin was in no way involved. 

83F23940-13E4-4980-A926-1848CA409BE4.gif

Space Mackerel
2 minutes ago, Thunderstruck said:

Spokesperson for International Association of Despots when it was suggested to him that Putin was in no way involved. 

83F23940-13E4-4980-A926-1848CA409BE4.gif

Evidence please.

Space Mackerel
1 minute ago, Thunderstruck said:

I doubt you have the current clearance. 

I doubt you have any facts. 

Geoff the Mince
52 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Quite enjoying the coverage of this now in the news and online, opinions are shifting. It’s exposing all the deep state secrets of both sides. A sort of wake up call to your average Sun and Record reader. I just hope they have the mental capacity to actually realise what’s going on. 

Deep State :cornette:

Jambo-Jimbo
1 minute ago, Space Mackerel said:

Evidence please.

Exactly, evidence please, that MI6 blew up Bologna railway station in the 1950's.

And don't give this they might have scrubbed the internet shite.

Surely some tinfoil hat wearing contributors to websites will have information about it, or maybe you should ask our resident anonymous fantasist to hack the info for you.

Space Mackerel
3 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Exactly, evidence please, that MI6 blew up Bologna railway station in the 1950's.

And don't give this they might have scrubbed the internet shite.

Surely some tinfoil hat wearing contributors to websites will have information about it, or maybe you should ask our resident anonymous fantasist to hack the info for you.

You should watch “The Cold War” It’s the next series in “The World at War,” think it was narrated by Laurence Olvierer? Quite an eye opener what went on afterwards in regards to clandestine operations. 

Jambo-Jimbo
1 minute ago, Space Mackerel said:

You should watch “The Cold War” It’s the next series in “The World at War,” think it was narrated by Laurence Olvierer? Quite an eye opener what went on afterwards in regards to clandestine operations. 

So you've no evidence that MI6 blew up Bologna Railway Station then?

Space Mackerel
1 minute ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

So you've no evidence that MI6 blew up Bologna Railway Station then?

I wasn’t involved, so nope, I’m sorry. 

But British agents were involved in setting up open air cinemas in Italian villages showing anti fascists films so it’s entirely possible. Check out The Cold War. It’s a 20 part series covering 50 years. Loads of interviews with presidents of US and Russia in it. And spies too. 

Fly the Saltire

Back to original topic. Putin is a despot and I have no time for him, but he ain't stupid so I can't believe that he ordered the murder of a British spy to risk tensions with the West, particularly as he is a shoe in to win the Russian elections, having got rid of main opponents.

Unlike Scotland, the Rest of UK is dependent on Russian and Norwegian gas to keep the home fires burning plus the billions the Russian oligarchs are pumping into London's economy will ensure that the UK will only go for soft targets like Russia To-day which is regulated by Ofcom and therefore subject to the same conditions as the BBC which it can be argued pumps out Great British propaganda. 

yabadabadoo1874again
4 hours ago, Barack said:

giphy.gif

Brilliant...It's so obviously a made up story...but we like it...!!!???

Thunderstruck
14 minutes ago, Fly the Saltire said:

Back to original topic. Putin is a despot and I have no time for him, but he ain't stupid so I can't believe that he ordered the murder of a British spy to risk tensions with the West, particularly as he is a shoe in to win the Russian elections, having got rid of main opponents.

Unlike Scotland, the Rest of UK is dependent on Russian and Norwegian gas to keep the home fires burning plus the billions the Russian oligarchs are pumping into London's economy will ensure that the UK will only go for soft targets like Russia To-day which is regulated by Ofcom and therefore subject to the same conditions as the BBC which it can be argued pumps out Great British propaganda. 

How about C4 - does it churn out “Great British propaganda”?

Space Mackerel
44 minutes ago, Fly the Saltire said:

BBC Newsnights backdrop last night. 

8975D0C1-00EA-49AF-8FAA-8C70B050012C.jpeg

Watt-Zeefuik
1 hour ago, Fly the Saltire said:

So he ordered a disruption of the democratic elections of the world's remaining superpower and has by widespread consensus already ordered assassinations of political enemies at home and abroad via poisoning, but a British spy is off-limits?

The Future's Maroon

So, what have I missed, it wasn't the Russians, or little green men.....it was Saddam?

Joking aside,  I don't think the UK in whatever form would have the brass baws to say it was Russia, without knowing it was Russia 100%.

What happens now.....that's a worry imo.

Edited by The Future's Maroon

Some people can only form their opinions,  such as they are, based on the things they can see and are told.    They don't have the analytical capacity to understand the situation,  based on what cannot be seen and told.      Typical foilhead behaviour.

Not being told everything = must be being deceived.    

Jambo-Jimbo
2 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Some people can only form their opinions,  such as they are, based on the things they can see and are told.    They don't have the analytical capacity to understand the situation,  based on what cannot be seen and told.      Typical foilhead behaviour.

Not being told everything = must be being deceived.    

As I've said, for some folks especially nowadays, if the entire story chapter & verse isn't plastered all over facebook or twitter then there's something not right about it and it's all a conspiracy.

What I've not heard anybody explain is this.

If Russia isn't involved and the UK has made all of this up, then what could the UK possibly gain by blaming Russia for it?

Surely the UK would have known that a huge and potentially dangerous political and diplomatic shit-storm would erupt following it, which could have far reaching effects on the UK, from energy to trade to security, all of which could be affected, so why bring all this grief upon ourselves by blaming Russia if it weren't them who did it.