Motherwell Cup Tickets - Selt Oot!

August Landmesser

chester copperpot
6 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

This is a nonsense. Are they saying if you can't get to the ticket office you're not getting your tickets?

Get someone to pick them up for you chief.

A few kind folk or a fellow jambo will surely help you out

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty sure* there will be a booth on the day, but better that as many as are able can pick them up tomorrow to cut down on queues on the day :thumbsup:

* Based on nothing more than common sense :ninja:

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

I'm sure if you tell the club that you can't collect your tickets then they will issue a refund.

You would like to think they have at least investigated the possibility of setting up a collection point at Fir Park.

Not much more they can do though for a situation which was outwith the control of the club.

Took too long to get these tickets on sale. That was the problem. Whether we are responsible for that in any way not sure. Feel sorry for all those inconvenienced. Postage costs are minimal but now you have to pay petrol bus or taxi. We should be doing all ee can to help

6 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

Get someone to pick them up for you chief.

A few kind folk or a fellow jambo will surely help you out

I will do ?

Don't understand why Hearts can't take the tickets with them for folk to collect at Fir Park though. Seems the easiest solution.

14 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

This is a nonsense. Are they saying if you can't get to the ticket office you're not getting your tickets?

I’m going to pick up mine tomorrow. I can pick up yours if you like?

12 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

I'm sure by close of business at 3:00 tomorrow if they are left with tickets to be collected, they will put something in place at Motherwell on sunday. 100% sure this will happen ?

chester copperpot
Just now, AndyNic said:

I will do ?

Don't understand why Hearts can't take the tickets with them for folk to collect at Fir Park though. Seems the easiest solution.

I agree. See post above. Nice gesture by Ryder boi right there chief

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Hope the club refund postage charges for those tickets not sent.

4 minutes ago, Ryder said:

Thanks mate

7 minutes ago, Ryder said:

You must have a full inbox mate.

20180302_174040.png

7 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Thanks mate

You must have a full inbox mate.

20180302_174040.png

No bother. Hadn’t renewed my subs. Should be able to receive mail now. 

All good mate. Let me know what you decide. ?

Skippy Doodle

I've already agreed to pick up tickets for a lad in Glasgow and one in Elgin and do not mind getting more

DM on @mcintosh1983 or pm here and so will respond

6 minutes ago, Ryder said:

No bother. Hadn’t renewed my subs. Should be able to receive mail now. 

All good mate. Let me know what you decide. ?

Cheers Ryder, will do.

29 minutes ago, graham said:

I'm sure by close of business at 3:00 tomorrow if they are left with tickets to be collected, they will put something in place at Motherwell on sunday. 100% sure this will happen ?

I wouldn't be to sure about that.

Customer relations at Tynecastle has been poor for a while now.

They only seem interested if there is a chance of a good earner nowadays .

It's the one area of the club that needs a good shake up. 

9 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Cheers Ryder, will do.

Hadnt paid my subs for the year. Can receive private messages now.

Cool. Offer stands if needed, if not, equally no problem. Probably set off about 11:00 tomorrow from Penicuik so will not get there until a good bit after midday, so plenty time to let me know. ?

45 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Took too long to get these tickets on sale. That was the problem. Whether we are responsible for that in any way not sure. Feel sorry for all those inconvenienced. Postage costs are minimal but now you have to pay petrol bus or taxi. We should be doing all ee can to help

Great point, I’ve no idea why the tickets didn’t go on sale until last Friday but it’s now adding to the problems.

12 minutes ago, luckydug said:

I wouldn't be to sure about that.

Customer relations at Tynecastle has been poor for a while now.

They only seem interested if there is a chance of a good earner nowadays .

It's the one area of the club that needs a good shake up. 

Luckydug I'll be in agreement with you if it doesn't happen ?

1 hour ago, joondalupjambo said:

So fe@k any of you who have purchased a ticket by post, who live out of town and cannot get to the ticket office on Saturday and cannot or don't want to get somebody else to collect it.  Is this the only offer the club are making for ticket collection?

As I posted earlier "We have your money chuckles...."

Suggestions like ticket booths at the game are sensible alternatives.  

It will be very interesting to see if when the supporters take over ownership of the club, and if this situation arises again, that collection would be the only option.

Also raises the real issue of duplicates being printed and seats being sold twice.

Appreciate it is tough times but come on Hearts fans in this day and age don't all live in Gorgie Road.

While my feelings aren't quite as strong as you it does seem to be a bit of an oversight for them not to realise that many fans will choose postage as they can't get to Tynecastle to collect. I have a feeling they'll be fielding a lot of phone calls from people who'll be pointing out it would be much more convenient for them to collect at the ground to Sunday rather than drive to Tynecastle from outside Edinburgh tomorrow and out to Motherwell again the following day.

As has been said above I'm happy to collect for anyone who needs it tomorrow as I'll be heading in to get my own anyway.

59 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Pretty sure* there will be a booth on the day, but better that as many as are able can pick them up tomorrow to cut down on queues on the day :thumbsup:

* Based on nothing more than common sense :ninja:

I'd like to think that's why Hearts haven't mentioned possible collections from Motherwell yet, as they'd rather get as many as possible shifted from Tynecastle tomorrow first. But maybe they're just being daft. Right now though I don't think anyone who can't get to Tynecastle should worry, call the club at 10am and see if they can do anything or ask if someone can collect on your behalf from here.

19 minutes ago, graham said:

Luckydug I'll be in agreement with you if it doesn't happen ?

I hope they do make provision for fans unable to get into town.

There has been a few things which have niggled me recently customer relations wise so my point would still stand in any case.

What a faff. I'll be picking up mine tomorrow - I'm more than happy to collect for anyone and meet them before the game, will be a shame if folk miss out because of this.

chester copperpot

Some top quality folk offering to help out fellow jambos on this thread :clap:

Happy to collect and meet someone outside ground if they need, just give me a shout, collecting mine tomorrow.

1 hour ago, luckydug said:

I hope they do make provision for fans unable to get into town.

There has been a few things which have niggled me recently customer relations wise so my point would still stand in any case.

Fingers crossed nobody misses out luckydug ⚽️?

davemclaren

I’m sure some arrangements will be put in place for thise that can’t pick up tickets tomorrow. If not, someone will have failed badly. 

I ordered mine before Wednesday and haven't received them.  The statement kind of suggests I'm goosed.  Will make a trip up tomorrow anyway on the off chance they are still at the TO. 

been here before

Still no loyalty points added. Im presuming everyones in the same boat.

Ill email the TO next week.

RenfrewHearts
1 hour ago, Mort said:

Happy to collect and meet someone outside ground if they need, just give me a shout, collecting mine tomorrow.

Would be appreciated if you could get mine bud. I’ll send a PM with my details if you want? Cheers

loveofthegame

Folk blaming Hearts for the posties being unable to collect the tickets due to worst snow in years, others looking for a refund for postage :facepalm: 

Stick the tickets in envelopes, take them to the ground , set up a booth / stall and hand out .............. seems to difficult for a progressive club like Hearts 

1 minute ago, fila said:

Stick the tickets in envelopes, take them to the ground , set up a booth / stall and hand out .............. seems to difficult for a progressive club like Hearts 

They’ve done that in the past for me (although at a hotel not stadium), happened in Dublin and Bologna!!

6 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

They’ve done that in the past for me (although at a hotel not stadium), happened in Dublin and Bologna!!

Hopefully they will do this as it isn’t hard to do 

portobellojambo1
1 hour ago, Bob Loblaw said:

I ordered mine before Wednesday and haven't received them.  The statement kind of suggests I'm goosed.  Will make a trip up tomorrow anyway on the off chance they are still at the TO. 

I read the statement the same way, other than you are definitely goosed. Anyone who ordered tickets either Monday or Tuesday of this week and asked for postage will just have to hope their postman arrives tomorrow as it does seem their tickets were in the postal system and haven't been retained at Tynecastle. While I would imagine it is very frustrating it is difficult to blame HMFC if postage which left them before Wednesday hasn't yet arrived at its destination, I'm sure they weren't expecting Thursday and Friday to go tits up in the way those days have. The only people where it seems likely that their tickets are still at Tynecastle are those who actually ordered them on Wednesday morning before sales sold out just after lunch time and asked for postage, but the post never went out. It might actually be a relatively small number meaning HMFC could be in a position to do as some have asked, i.e. take the tickets along to Fir Park, if after collections tomorrow it is only a relative few remaining.

20 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I read the statement the same way, other than you are definitely goosed. Anyone who ordered tickets either Monday or Tuesday of this week and asked for postage will just have to hope their postman arrives tomorrow as it does seem their tickets were in the postal system and haven't been retained at Tynecastle. While I would imagine it is very frustrating it is difficult to blame HMFC if postage which left them before Wednesday hasn't yet arrived at its destination, I'm sure they weren't expecting Thursday and Friday to go tits up in the way those days have. The only people where it seems likely that their tickets are still at Tynecastle are those who actually ordered them on Wednesday morning before sales sold out just after lunch time and asked for postage, but the post never went out. It might actually be a relatively small number meaning HMFC could be in a position to do as some have asked, i.e. take the tickets along to Fir Park, if after collections tomorrow it is only a relative few remaining.

I don't think tickets were on sale Monday and Tuesday

portobellojambo1
1 minute ago, lou said:

I don't think tickets were on sale Monday and Tuesday

It was just a guess on my part, as I book mine through our SC. I didn't realise they had only gone on sale Wednesday morning and all sold out fairly rapidly. Apologies.

Yip. On sale Friday, sold out Saturday. Next lot on sale Wednesday, sold out Wednesday.

First batch would have arrived below the snow, second lot never made it out the door :thumbsup:

35 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I ordered mine on the original Friday and they haven't reached me. I haven't had mail since Wednesday so I'm unsure if they are lost or just delayed. I'm not blaming Hearts for this obviously as it's clearly not their fault but if they don't turn up tomorrow I am praying there's some kind of option to get it reprinted, even via Motherwell. I have a confirmation email with seat numbers and references so I hope that's evidence enough that I'm not trying to con them.

chester copperpot

Anyone who ordered Fri or Sat who doesn't have tickets will be defo lost in the postal system. I ordered mines on saturday and got them Tuesday.

I just hope everyone who ordered them gets them come Sunday. Good luck guys. 

49 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

Anyone who ordered Fri or Sat who doesn't have tickets will be defo lost in the postal system. I ordered mines on saturday and got them Tuesday.

I just hope everyone who ordered them gets them come Sunday. Good luck guys. 

Ordered mine on Wednesday morning. Pretty certain it wasn’t posted. It’s really not that difficult though. I’m going to phone them at 09:00 and ask, then head in to Tynie to pick it up. Appreciate it’s different for those from further afield.

chester copperpot
1 minute ago, Ryder said:

Ordered mine on Wednesday morning. Pretty certain it wasn’t posted. It’s really not that difficult though. I’m going to phone them at 09:00 and ask, then head in to Tynie to pick it up. Appreciate it’s different for those from further afield.

Hope all get their tickets mate. That's all I meant. Sorry if I came across arsey, not my intention.

Just now, chester copperpot said:

Hope all get their tickets mate. That's all I meant. Sorry if I came across arsey, not my intention.

No, no, no! Wasn’t having a go. Shit... think I must be a bit more confrontational appearing than I intend. I was only sharing how I plan to ensure I get my ticket.

peace out mate. :thumbsup:

8 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

It was just a guess on my part, as I book mine through our SC. I didn't realise they had only gone on sale Wednesday morning and all sold out fairly rapidly. Apologies.

No need for apologies, don't think any of us really know what day it is just now, i spent hours thinking I had bought mine on Tuesday until my son pointed out it was Wednesday

I don’t have a ticket for Sunday’s game.

However I have decided to don a maroon only scarf and hat and enter via the home cash gate.

As a season ticket holder at Tynecastle, I have no wish to break any regulations that Hearts or the footballing authorities have in place.

Is this a legal action?

19 minutes ago, Scout1874 said:

I don’t have a ticket for Sunday’s game.

However I have decided to don a maroon only scarf and hat and enter via the home cash gate.

As a season ticket holder at Tynecastle, I have no wish to break any regulations that Hearts or the footballing authorities have in place.

Is this a legal action?

Colours are similar you would get in no problem.

It's what happens after that is the problem.☺

Mine came this morning so must've just been delayed in post.  Hope everyone else gets there's sorted.

maroonsgotop
12 hours ago, been here before said:

Still no loyalty points added. Im presuming everyones in the same boat.

Ill email the TO next week.

yep same here. bizarre. no idea what the delay is 

Looking for two spare tickets if there are any about as unlikely as that may be.

I was meant to be abroad this weekend but the weather has resulted in a flight cancellation. :(

Just collected tickets.

TO have boxes and boxes of unposted tickets, unlikely everyone will be able to collect.

been here before
1 hour ago, luckydug said:

Colours are similar you would get in no problem.

It's what happens after that is the problem.☺

Sounds like he's thinking about jumping infront of the Kings horse or not giving up his seat on the bus.

Archived