2 hours ago, renren75 said:

And there,s no Lenny airways in the air

Oo there's no Lenny airways in the air

Ooo there's no Lenny airways 

No Lenny airways

No Lenny airways in the air

As the RAF from gorgie shot him down

And the Raf from gorgie shot him down

Ah. Re-working of the old favorite...''10 German Bombers''.

Taking your Tommy mask to the game?

Supersonic94

Is there a march taking place on Bothwell street at 4?

AndyNic
7 hours ago, To Be Frank said:

Probably because most aren’t old enough to get in a pub so they’re happy to be outside with the carryouts their special older friends got for them.

Absolutely spot on. 

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Seen on Instagram they have said they are just going to focus on away games this season until they can get a permanent home at Tynecastle for Cat A games. 

Only way a singing section can work is by sitting in somewhere like G or N not lower H where it’s dead and also displaces them for Cat A games. I appreciate that’s easier said than done as there isn’t room in those sections unless you move existing ST holders

boag1874
24 minutes ago, Steve_Jersey_HMFC said:

Seen on Instagram they have said they are just going to focus on away games this season until they can get a permanent home at Tynecastle for Cat A games. 

Only way a singing section can work is by sitting in somewhere like G or N not lower H where it’s dead and also displaces them for Cat A games. I appreciate that’s easier said than done as there isn’t room in those sections unless you move existing ST holders

I get that, theres only about 10 of them in the actual "core" of the group so when sat in lower H it exposes the lack of bodies and makes it look pretty tinpot. Contrast that to away games where they tend to get more of the fans around them joining in with the songs and generally (certain lyrics aside) make a pretty impressive amount of noise as a result with the section suddenly looking like it's got about 200 members rather than 10. Makes sense for them to try and move it to somewhere that already has the numbers in place

To Be Frank
32 minutes ago, Steve_Jersey_HMFC said:

So they’re not attending home games “by choice” ?

...a bit disco

If they can't make the effort at home games, which was the whole point, then why give them what they demand next season?

been here before

Hows the display coming along for the opening game of the season?

Smithee
3 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

If they can't make the effort at home games, which was the whole point, then why give them what they demand next season?

As this season's been a trial run they've probably sealed their fate

Noah Claypole

I apologise to all the members of the singing section if I've criticised you over the season. I don't care what you sing anymore, at least it's positive and I'm sure you all go to games with the sole intention of supporting the team and hoping for a win.

Please...... don't get split up and get stuck separated from your mates surrounded by torn pussed moaning arseholes who've given up before the game even starts and are only attending to moan and whinge and suck the life out of the stadium. 

Don't give up lads. 

argyjambo
8 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

I apologise to all the members of the singing section if I've criticised you over the season. I don't care what you sing anymore, at least it's positive and I'm sure you all go to games with the sole intention of supporting the team and hoping for a win.

Please...... don't get split up and get stuck separated from your mates surrounded by torn pussed moaning arseholes who've given up before the game even starts and are only attending to moan and whinge and suck the life out of the stadium. 

Don't give up lads. 

Can you please explain what part of singing "up to your knees in fenian blood" and sundry other sectarian shyte, is positive. Unless your one of the creepy "groomers".

To Be Frank
32 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Exactly. Their whole existence was to improve the atmosphere at home games. Pretty sure I recall them saying over 100 STs had been sold as well yet the section is now almost empty every home match? ??‍♂️

Iamborg
24 minutes ago, argyjambo said:

Can you please explain what part of singing "up to your knees in fenian blood" and sundry other sectarian shyte, is positive. Unless your one of the creepy "groomers".

He's on of the middle aged baldy bigots .

Creepy hanging about teenage boys .

He needs watched .

jamtartan74

Imo the section was doomed to fail from the beginning due to the location, most of the folk that may want to join are already seated in G or N and don’t want to relocate to H where cat A games are not included. It’s tricky though as there is nowhere else to accommodate a large group without moving existing season ticket holders which is not going to happen. There is usually plenty seats in G or N when it comes to getting season tickets though without having a designated section as such so they should just buy them for either of they sections and go for it. I wanted it to work at Tynecastle but it’s only the away games where it works due to them all grouping together. 

Noah Claypole
17 minutes ago, argyjambo said:

Because I don't think the players are piecing together the lyrics and being offended.

In fact I'd be rather peeved if they where concentrating more on childish lyrics rather than the task in hand.

I'm more offended by the moaning, whining torn pussed arseholes that are scattered around our stadium sucking the life out of the place slagging off our own team, management, owner .....etc...etc....

I was wrong, the problem with our support is not the young, enthusiastic, vocal, sometimes OTT youngsters, its the moaning faced ***** that greet and grizzle on the way through the turnstiles and only become loud and proud when a mistake is made. 

Dannie Boy

Leave the bigoted sectarian ditty’s for your local and let us hear you belt out some songs that don’t offend. It’s really quite simple.

Noah Claypole

What's worse.

Young twats singing daft songs only upsetting the easily offended but encouraging the team and probably growing out of it in a maximum of 10 years.....OR.... the moaning faced grizzling pussed psuedo experts that suck the life out the support and will be around for 30 years. 

I'm with the young team, don't give up lads.

boag1874
17 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

Because I don't think the players are piecing together the lyrics and being offended.

In fact I'd be rather peeved if they where concentrating more on childish lyrics rather than the task in hand.

I'm more offended by the moaning, whining torn pussed arseholes that are scattered around our stadium sucking the life out of the place slagging off our own team, management, owner .....etc...etc....

I was wrong, the problem with our support is not the young, enthusiastic, vocal, sometimes OTT youngsters, its the moaning faced ***** that greet and grizzle on the way through the turnstiles and only become loud and proud when a mistake is made. 

This is where I’m at. The sectarianism is daft & I do think it shouldn’t be a part of the songbook but I’d rather the young guys who, despite being wee erseholes at least get behind the team than the moaning gits who only go to games to abuse our own players, manager & board. Give me the loud and passionate young guys any day

To Be Frank
1 hour ago, Artful Dodger said:

What's worse.

Young twats singing daft songs only upsetting the easily offended but encouraging the team and probably growing out of it in a maximum of 10 years.....OR.... the moaning faced grizzling pussed psuedo experts that suck the life out the support and will be around for 30 years. 

I'm with the young team, don't give up lads.

Both are pretty awful tbh. If only there was a third option ?

Edited by To Be Frank

Noah Claypole
4 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Both are pretty awful tbh. If only there was a third option ?

That's sitting at home watching the games on the tv/streams  etc etc etc...

Not for me.

The White Cockade
8 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

Not for me.

the third option is simple

sing Hearts songs

do you actually think singing FTP or racist crap like Edinburgh is Wonderful is actually supporting the team

does anyone actually believe that?

Noah Claypole
2 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

sing Hearts songs

do you actually think singing FTP or racist crap like Edinburgh is Wonderful is actually supporting the team

Do you think the team care ?

The White Cockade
Just now, Artful Dodger said:

if they listen to Edinburgh is Wonderful i'm sure they would

do you think our Catholic players enjoy hearing FTP?

these songs are sung by people with their own agenda not for football/Hearts reasons

Is it so difficult to sing Hearts songs FFS

To Be Frank
22 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

Not for me.

:facepalm:

12 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

sing Hearts songs

:spoton:

Noah Claypole
1 minute ago, The White Cockade said:

if they listen to Edinburgh is Wonderful i'm sure they would

do you think our Catholic players enjoy hearing FTP?

these songs are sung by people with their own agenda not for football/Hearts reasons

Is it so difficult to sing Hearts songs FFS

I've sat and listened to Celtic and Rangers supporters 3500 strong belting out all sorts of gibberish and not really understood a word of what they're chanting. I'm guessing our players have the same experience. 

Hearts supporters singing songs that upset Hearts supporters????

Seriously ???

Let's just make a noise and encourage the team. Nah ?

Sarah O
3 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

I've sat and listened to Celtic and Rangers supporters 3500 strong belting out all sorts of gibberish and not really understood a word of what they're chanting. I'm guessing our players have the same experience. 

Seriously ???

Round and round we go.

The White Cockade
4 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

Seriously ???

:cornette: 

lsimp77

Some of the shite they were coming out with today made an already awful day worse. Obviously couldn’t get a ticket for the Rangers game today. Get them to ****. 

WhenTheHeartsWentUp
6 hours ago, lsimp77 said:

Some of the shite they were coming out with today made an already awful day worse. Obviously couldn’t get a ticket for the Rangers game today. Get them to ****. 

Think you are going to need to expand on this for those of us who werent there yesterday..what was sung?

Natural Orders
6 hours ago, lsimp77 said:

This

lsimp77
33 minutes ago, WhenTheHeartsWentUp said:

Think you are going to need to expand on this for those of us who werent there yesterday..what was sung?

Rule Brittania 

I was born under a UJ

”Fenian bashing in the sand” 

“**** the pope and the IRA” 

Hopefully they find the directions to Ibrox next time. 

FinnBarr Saunders

Really? What is up with these *****?

Jambof3tornado

Getting worse coz they are getting away with it.

Shame as the idea of the section was good.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
5 hours ago, lsimp77 said:

Rule Brittania 

I was born under a UJ

”Fenian bashing in the sand” 

“**** the pope and the IRA” 

Hopefully they find the directions to Ibrox next time. 

Part of the reason I can't be arsed with away games this season. What an embarrassment. 

Sarah O

ATMUSFEEEER

Sarah O

Anyone from the SSO know who was filmed smashing up seats at ER? 

Not trying to accuse or point the finger, an honest question. 

HighTimes
On 08/02/2019 at 22:09, The White Cockade said:

sing Hearts songs

Aye, this.  It's not exactly complicated.

HighTimes
On 08/02/2019 at 22:12, Artful Dodger said:

Maybe, maybe not - I'm pretty certain that our catholic players can't be wild on the up to our knees pish though.  But whether they do or not, any supporter who doesn't is part of the problem, imo.

HighTimes
On 16/03/2019 at 18:29, lsimp77 said:

Exactly.