Levein is not the answer ( merged )

Hood09

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, Elmore said:

Get a grip you.  Asking a question is a whispering campaign. If he hasn't, fine. Anything wrong with asking a question? So your saying he definitely hasn't. If he did, would you be alright with that? When I originally asked the question, I did say might be well off the mark. Let me know what I can ask in future.  

Oh catch yourself on! Just a question my arse!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• soonbe110

• Hendricks

• Escobar PHM

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

People “hate” Levein.

Is Levein “lining his own pockets” with a percentage of transfer fees.

:cornette:

I see we have stepped things up a wee bit today. Thank **** Kickback “is not representative of the wider support”, it would be a damning indictment of the sort of people who follow Hearts.

Just wow...

4 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

This. Asking the same question numerous times isn't going to change the answer. Get yourself along to the AGM. 

3 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Elaborate Geoff. Why isn't it just a question?  Catch yourself on? I don't get that one. It's an honest question. If anyone had a deal like that at the club, would you be happy it?  

5 minutes ago, Ryder said:

People “hate” Levein.

I see we have stepped things up a wee bit today. Thank **** Kickback “is not representative of the wider support”, it would be a damning indictment of the sort of people who follow Hearts.

Just wow...

Not saying he has. I gave a reason for asking the question. I hope the answer is no. I'm just asking. 

2 minutes ago, Elmore said:

Elaborate Geoff. Why isn't it just a question?  Catch yourself on? I don't get that one. It's an honest question. If anyone had a deal like that at the club, would you be happy it?  

Go back to .net where you belong, all you are doing is shit stirring!!

been a poster for little over a week.

hmmmmm I think I smell a steaming pile of shit all over you.

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
11 minutes ago, Elmore said:

Not saying he has. I gave a reason for asking the question. I hope the answer is no. I'm just asking. 

he doesn't have any such deal you will be pleased to hear

plenty other things to be justifiably critical about though - like the recent non-performances at ibrox fir park and Easter road 

Edited by MoncurMacdonaldMercer

Geoff Kilpatrick
18 minutes ago, Elmore said:

It is as relevant as asking a "question" as to whether Craig Levein gets incentivised for playing players who come through the Youth Academy. Now jog on.

Geoff Kilpatrick
6 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

plenty other things to be justifiably critical about though - like the recent non-performances at ibrox fir park and Easter road 

Absolutely. But that doesn't seem to be enough for some reason. The hatred for Craig Levein among some Hearts fans is bizarre.

the Hibs accusation, wow. Check my posts this week and you'll see your wrong there. I was a season ticket in the old first division days. There at Arbroath for both the 7-0 Xmas win and the 1-0 promotion game. The usual cheap shot. Ask me a question about the old first division days and I'll happily answer.  I was even at East Fife when they beat us 2-0 in a midweek game  at the Forfar cup game and even had to out up with the Forfar scorer Stevie Handcock rubbing my nose in it the Friday after the game  because of the first division days, I've probably seen at more grounds than you have.  This should debunk your hobo accusations  QOS away in the cup (1-1) there was fighting among Hearts fans.  It was livi hearts fans fighting with other hearts fans. Can I now have permission to ask questions in the future?  You're owe me a coffee  mines is now fecking  cold typing this.  

9 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

Thank you. Brilliant. Thats all it took. Sorry for asking it. No agenda. 

31 minutes ago, Elmore said:

Get a grip you.  Asking a question is a whispering campaign. If he hasn't, fine. Anything wrong with asking a question? So your saying he definitely hasn't. If he did, would you be alright with that? When I originally asked the question, I did say might be well off the mark. Let me know what I can ask in future.  

Asking any true hearts supporter if they would be "alright" with that given our situation as it stands is asking for trouble - Christ, he's hardly coining it in if there was even the remotest possibility of a deal like this on the cards 

I personally think it's bollocks to even suggest this as you could be guaranteed if it was the case it would be all over the media - just like what happened with Jackie at Utd if I recollect 

you can point score against AB all u like but given the transparency that she has demonstrated in the past I don't think it's something she would keep from the supporters given it's the supporters that will own our club one day 

however if u are the one to get to the bottom of lineleveinspockets gate then bash on - like there isn't enough else to debate at the moment 

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
4 minutes ago, Elmore said:

the Hibs accusation, wow. Check my posts this week and you'll see your wrong there. I was a season ticket in the old first division days. There at Arbroath for both the 7-0 Xmas win and the 1-0 promotion game. The usual cheap shot. Ask me a question about the old first division days and I'll happily answer.  I was even at East Fife when they beat us 2-0 in a midweek game  at the Forfar cup game and even had to out up with the Forfar scorer Stevie Handcock rubbing my nose in it the Friday after the game  because of the first division days, I've probably seen at more grounds than you have.  This should debunk your hobo accusations  QOS away in the cup (1-1) there was fighting among Hearts fans.  It was livi hearts fans fighting with other hearts fans. Can I now have permission to ask questions in the future?  You're owe me a coffee  mines is now fecking  cold typing this.  

more than a few hearts fans who have been through all that have been accussed of being hibs on here (myself included)  it's standard procedure if you don't agree with everything the clubs doing all the time

Edited by MoncurMacdonaldMercer

5 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

It is as relevant as asking a "question" as to whether Craig Levein gets incentivised for playing players who come through the Youth Academy. Now jog on.

I explained the Dundee Utd reason for asking. Extremely happy that it isn't the case. You can kiss my naturals. 

The most surprising thing about all this is the lack of a poll.  Remember we used to love a good poll on JKB.

4 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

Asking any true hearts supporter if they would be "alright" with that given our situation as it stands is asking for trouble - Christ, he's hardly coining it in if there was even the remotest possibility of a deal like this on the cards 

I personally think it's bollocks to even suggest this as you could be guaranteed if it was the case it would be all over the media - just like what happened with Jackie at Utd if I recollect 

you can point score against AB all u like but given the transparency that she has demonstrated in the past I don't think it's something she would keep from the supporters given it's the supporters that will own our club one day 

however if u are the one to get to the bottom of lineleveinspockets gate then bash on - like there isn't enough else to debate at the moment 

I wouldn't say there had been complete transparency. 

Well do enlighten us then.

I never said complete ... but in my view she has demonstrated enough that she would divulge it if asked, or if it was ever the case 

Geoff Kilpatrick
3 minutes ago, Elmore said:

We have far more idea of Craig Levein and what he earns than 99% of other managers. It is in the accounts.

8 hours ago, Elmore said:

I asked this question a couple of days ago and never got a answer. I would genuinely like to know if Craig Levein has got a Jackie McNamara type deal on future player sales?  Anyone ITK confirm that this isn't the case.  

With thy the power he has at the club, you can't blame me for asking

Maybe the question should be - can anyone confirm he has?  Pointless negative speculation is damaging 

BobbyJenkins
55 minutes ago, Elmore said:

Plenty wrong with asking shite like that. 

51 minutes ago, Ryder said:

People “hate” Levein.

Just wow...

I haven't read any more of this bombscare of a thread since yesterday evening.

Jesus wept if that is the latest some so called Hearts fans are making up about CL.  It takes a special kind of ****tard to be that stupid, or a gullible halfwit who believes what he reads on Hibs.Net and passes it on as fact.

3 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Maybe the question should be - can anyone confirm he has?  Pointless negative speculation is damaging 

I apologise for that. Just wanted clarification. Thanks. 

14 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

We have far more idea of Craig Levein and what he earns than 99% of other managers. It is in the accounts.

Ok. I'm sorry for asking. While I'm here. Is it alright that I go for a pish Geoff.  Take the ff's out if Geoff and with what's left you have an anagram of ego. It's your posting style....this is a joke Geoff all be it a bad one. 

3 minutes ago, Elmore said:

If you got that from Hibs.Net directly or indirectly you can dismiss it out of hand, and anyone that takes what they make up as fact has to take a good look at themselves.

5 minutes ago, frankblack said:

I haven't read any more of this bombscare of a thread since yesterday evening.

Jesus wept if that is the latest some so called Hearts fans are making up about CL.  It takes a special kind of ****tard to be that stupid, or a gullible halfwit who believes what he reads on Hibs.Net and passes it on as fact.

Asking a question is making things up. No wonders it's the same few posters on here. Tedious.  A bit like my 'question' ...

2 minutes ago, frankblack said:

If you got that from Hibs.Net directly or indirectly you can dismiss it out of hand, and anyone that takes what they make up as fact has to take a good look at themselves.

Eh?  I asked a question and  I am happy with the answer. The cheap hobo accusations stop more folk posting.  

Asking a question is making things up. No wonders it's the same few posters on here. Tedious.  A bit like my 'question' ...

I would say more shit stirring than asking a question but that’s my opinion.

26 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

I never said complete ... but in my view she has demonstrated enough that she would divulge it if asked, or if it was ever the case 

It's better than it ever has been. I'm happy with that. Off the park things are tremendous. I do think she could've handled the manager search a bit better. The good thing about Mrs Budge is that I think she will learn from things and improve communication surrounding issues like this   

5 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

It wasn't my intentions. It's all clear now. Do I now stand I. The corner until told otherwise?

Geoff the Mince
17 minutes ago, Barack said:

GenerousShortHanumanmonkey-max-1mb.gif

Representative of KB, currently.

Fake!  

11 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Agreed.  Never a Hearts fan.

6 minutes ago, Elmore said:

It's better than it ever has been. I'm happy with that. Off the park things are tremendous. I do think she could've handled the manager search a bit better. The good thing about Mrs Budge is that I think she will learn from things and improve communication surrounding issues like this   

Launch this rodent please, Mods.

22 minutes ago, Elmore said:

You wanted clarification of something that you dreamed up?  How does that work?

Last post from me on this thread, it’s become tiresome and silly. 

McLoughlin

Randall, Souter,Berra, Mitchell

Skinny,Adao,Djoum,Cowie

Lafferty, Naismith

8 of those players brought in under the Cathro and Levein management periods. 

I believe that team team would have beaten both Well and Hibs. Unfortunately four missing through injury and both Berra and Souter well below full fitness due to injury. I don’t think Levein personally injured any of them. The bed-wetting that’s gone on for four days now is just pointless. Yes results disappointing but with a threadbare squad results unlikely to be good when more than half your first  choice team are struggling with injury. Particularly when both games are away from home. 

Bye! 

7 minutes ago, Elmore said:

It wasn't my intentions. It's all clear now. Do I now stand I. The corner until told otherwise?

“It’s all clear now” after someone replied that “no it’s not happening” to your question?? 

Wow you took a lot of convincing then didn’t you.

like I say, your question was more put out there to shit stir than actually asking a genuine question.

scott herbertson
8 hours ago, Elmore said:

I'm not saying it's true. Would you be comfortable with any manager having any type of deal at the club. Would you accept it? 

Of course not. Do you have information suggesting that’s happening? If not I can’t see why you are asking?

2 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Agreed.  Never a Hearts fan.

Launch this rodent please, Mods.

Read my previous posts. What a hobo put that much effort it?  No Hibs fan mate. I despise them more than you dream. I'd launch you for preventing other folk posting due to the cheap hobo jibes. 

1 minute ago, scott herbertson said:

Of course not. Do you have information suggesting that’s happening? If not I can’t see why you are asking?

The Dundee Utd connection. No info. I'm wrong and chuffed about it. 

scott herbertson
Just now, Elmore said:

The Dundee Utd connection. No info. I'm wrong and chuffed about it. 

You’ve said above that it’s “just asking a question”. 

If someone came across to you in a pub and asked you if you were cheating on your tax returns, or beating up your partner, or secretly cross dressing, would you happily answer them as they are “just questions”?

Loaded questions are a great way of spreading discontent, so it’s no surprise people are reacting to you as they have.

1 minute ago, scott herbertson said:

You’ve said above that it’s “just asking a question”. 

If someone came across to you in a pub and asked you if you were cheating on your tax returns, or beating up your partner, or secretly cross dressing, would you happily answer them as they are “just questions”?

Loaded questions are a great way of spreading discontent, so it’s no surprise people are reacting to you as they have.

Happy to be wrong. Do I get launched for being a Hibs fan or do I still have to prove I'm not? I'll leave it at that.  

scott herbertson
Just now, Elmore said:

Happy to be wrong. Do I get launched for being a Hibs fan or do I still have to prove I'm not? I'll leave it at that.  

Never said you were. Just a crap question to ask.

23 minutes ago, Elmore said:

Read my previous posts. What a hobo put that much effort it?  No Hibs fan mate. I despise them more than you dream. I'd launch you for preventing other folk posting due to the cheap hobo jibes. 

You are the one posting unsubstantiated libelous rumours and appear to have a clear agenda that you seem keen to defend.

:bolt:

7 minutes ago, frankblack said:

You are the one posting unsubstantiated libelous rumours and appear to have a clear agenda that you seem keen to defend.

By it's very nature a question is unsubstantiated. I was wrong to ask it. I'm happy to launch myself if this is the carry on. Rumour? Get tae 

26 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Never said you were. Just a crap question to ask.

Your right. The cheap hobo shots are standard on here though. The board is stale because of it. 

scott herbertson
4 minutes ago, Elmore said:

Your right. The cheap hobo shots are standard on here though. The board is stale because of it. 

They might be right though.

Hibs fans on Hibs net use the expression ‘Launch The Yam FUD’ when they suspect a Hearts fans is undercover on their site.

Talking of cheap shots are you named after this chap by any chance?

8C8295E6-8176-47A7-85B2-2B0418B85D86.jpeg

Edited by scott herbertson

jack D and coke

You’ve really got to question how much of a weirdo you have to be to go on a rivals forum and shit stir. From twitter accounts to posting on here pretending to be Hearts. 

Absolute freaks. 

31 minutes ago, frankblack said:

I didn't defend anything. The guy with moncur in his name gave the answer and I accepted that. Stop being so defensive.  Ah shit. What have I said. You'll think me using the word defensive is a dig at our style of football just now.  

12 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

You’ve really got to question how much of a weirdo you have to be to go on a rivals forum and shit stir. From twitter accounts to posting on here pretending to be Hearts. 

Absolute freaks. 

I agree with you. What sad person would do that?  There's a guy who has written two books that are hearts related, heats in at and the Drew busby biography. I used to go to the games with him.  Now feck off. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
16 minutes ago, Elmore said:

I agree with you. What sad person would do that?  There's a guy who has written two books that are hearts related, heats in at and the Drew busby biography. I used to go to the games with him.  Now feck off. 

"Big Drew" used to post on here. Maybe he will vouch for you.

• cosanostra locked this topic