****HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN vs HIBERNIAN****

Pennywise

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Taffin said:

Sometimes it feels like we did actually die during admin. This isn't the Hearts I loved and it hasn't been for a few years.

Feels like it. 

We have certianly lost all the momentum of that first season. 

maroonlegions

3 players need emptied Walker spent the whole fecking game on his fecking arse, NEWCO are welcome to him. 

3 minutes ago, Hood09 said:

People can think what they want but levein is not the answer. 

There isn't a coach on the planet that can make anything of that squad. 

That was utterly woeful again at Easter Road.

So many poor performances.

not sure anyone would get pass marks, Berra at a push

Effort was there yes. Severe lack of quality in the midfield though meaning no chances for any forwards.

The hoofball was a red neck and we tried to kick them off the park to compensate for our lack of quality and pace. 

A deserved loss. 

Trapper John McIntyre

We are seriously bad.

You'd have to go back to the late 1970's to find a worst squad at Hearts.

Shame on Levein, Budge and co for serving us up this shit.

Fitzroy Pointon

We deserve everything that's coming in the media with them creaming themselves over hibs in the next few days. Outplayed, out fought, out thought. They are no great shakes but they were first to every ball all night. Ran out of ideas if it doesn't involve pumping it up the park. 

Horrific to watch and it pains me to say it Hibs deserved it. That's how you should play a derby. 

I'm absolutely gutted that we look so far behind them. 

Lucille's Thirsty

That's how mince Hibs are we're playing 16 and 17 year olds and their beating us by one goal.

I want some investment in this team and send the shite back to thier parent clubs.

Francis Albert

Why is anyone surprised. We have had two decent performances this year and for over 6 months haven 't looked like adding to that number.

JamboCampbell

Injuries cost us tonight. Take McGinn and Mcgeough out their team and theyd have been shite. Couple players short.

game at Tyne will be a differnet game! Good times are close

Awful game.

Only consolation I can take is we've finally found a decent keeper in McLaughlin.

Berra got pass marks. Apart from that our midfield is non existent. Our full backs can't handle a bit of pace.

Went as I thought it would really. We've a total lack of quality in central midfield.

Walker is kidding himself on if he thinks he's good enough to move upwards.

I don't feel half as bad as I usually do after a derby defeat. 

Must be be getting used to it. 

Cheers Anne and Craig. 

Gordon Ramsay

Callachan was absolutely terrible.

That game showed him up as a lower league player.

Randall, Grzelak were just as bad.

Another weak effort in a derby but our squad is a mismash of kids and crap footballers. Didn't expect much else tbh.

Lucky we got away at 1 nil.

58 minutes ago, avhudtheteeshirt said:

Hate when our own fans start making scapegoats of young players, they are the life blood of our team and to be fair the referee has not helped in stop starting the game.

Henderson was unlucky to be called offside in the box when clearly onside, and Laff's effort onto the top of the net.

I've seen us play in worse games than this and still come out of it winning!!!!

You're papering over the cracks 

1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

Feels like it. 

We have certianly lost all the momentum of that first season. 

We struggled against them that year as well.  Haven’t dominated them since the Dr Funk derby.

5 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Our game intelligence has been a disgrace. 

Slow in terms of pace and slow in terms of football brain. That because most of the players are mediocre at best. Most aren't going to get better, they are what they are but they should never have found themselves at Hearts in the first place! How is accountable for this? Where do we find the likes of Grzelak, Nowak, Martin and countless others? Are they making Hearts better? I think the answer is pretty straightforward.

1 minute ago, RussAsia said:

They had some good moments as did we.. Unfortunately we weren't good enough when going forward and didn't get any breaks of the ball in their box..

Most of there good moments came from our basic mistakes, just brutal.

1 minute ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

Beat off Hamiltons whipping boys. Craig Levein showing the same bottle he showed at Dens in '86. *****.

This old Levein 86 story :phface:

Just now, JamboCampbell said:

Injuries cost us tonight. Take McGinn and Mcgeough out their team and theyd have been shite. Couple players short.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

We deserve everything that's coming in the media with them creaming themselves over hibs in the next few days. Outplayed, out fought, out thought. They are no great shakes but they were first to every ball all night. Ran out of ideas if it doesn't involve pumping it up the park. 

Horrific to watch and it pains me to say it Hibs deserved it. That's how you should play a derby. 

I'm absolutely gutted that we look so far behind them. 

Sadly this is spot on

Marooned in Sec Z
2 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

The January window can't come quick enough. Hopefully the dross we continued to buy in the summer will be offloaded. 

We say this every transfer window and always end up bringing in shite. Our whole recruitment policy has been a shambles since we came up from the championship.

1 minute ago, Lucille's Thirsty said:

That's how mince Hibs are we're playing 16 and 17 year olds and their beating us by one goal.

I want some investment in this team and send the shite back to thier parent clubs.

Good luck with that approach.  

What Hibs are doing isn't rocket science. They are just very direct, non stop energy and running in midfield which we don't seem to be able to match. Had our mid facing their own goal with frequent ease. And they fall down a lot which seems to get them good field position frequently. Really frustrating.

1 minute ago, JamboCampbell said:

I'll have a ticket for your train

1 minute ago, Martin_T said:

Went as I thought it would really. We've a total lack of quality in central midfield.

Walker is kidding himself on if he thinks he's good enough to move upwards.

On current form he isn't even worthy of a new contract never mind being the highest paid player at the club. 

Just now, JamboCampbell said:

How about we made Bartley look like a world beater. Hanlon played with a cigar most game. Boyle didn't need to get beyond 3rd gear. We are crap at present and that;'s painful

Thought Hibs looked a poor side......unfortunatley we are worse. The squad is simple not good enough and completely imbalanced. Levein will need players in Jan to turn this side around.

2 minutes ago, djseant said:

That was pretty bad tbh cant think of a time we were as p15h as that

The last 2 games there spring to mind. Lost in midfield. Their is decent and ours was honking and bye passed. 1 defensive error from Souttar. Our discipline was poor. The ref was rank but they deserved it. On it from the first whistle. Our usual slow start. When your plan A is to frustrate them and they score after 3 minutes you're gonna struggle. We had a bit more fight about us than in the last few games against them but very little quality.

Maroon Sailor

First chance I've had to see a full match this season and it was totally inept all round. Hoofball and no flair - utterly garbage and void of ideas of how to create

I would be very interested to see the contrast in dressing rooms 2 minutes prior to kick off, one will have had a manager practically spitting in the face of players, punching walls and **** knows what, the other will have been calm and collected giving a tactical talk on the game. You have ask what would you rather have.

Francis Albert
2 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

There isn't a coach on the planet that can make anything of that squad. 

A squad built  under a director of football by the name of ... ?

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

Beat off Hamiltons whipping boys. Craig Levein showing the same bottle he showed at Dens in '86. *****.

Ok Gary.

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, Francis Albert said:

Why is anyone surprised. We have had two decent performances this year and for over 6 months haven 't looked like adding to that number.

Bang on.

Kickback cracks me up :D

Adam_the_legend
6 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Sometimes it feels like we did actually die during admin. This isn't the Hearts I loved and it hasn't been for a few years.

:facepalm:

No heart, no desire, no fight, no creativity, no cutting edge, no pace, np game awareness... 

In Derby games we have turned into Hibs 

And that is so bloody depressing 

Archived