****HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN vs HIBERNIAN****

Pennywise

Marooned in Sec Z
Just now, Hearts007 said:

Hobos not as great as they think they are 1 goal past a poor Hearts side

Sorry, but they are way better than us just now. We are horrific to watch. Tonight was like groundhog day. After all the talk from Levein about having the fight to win the derby we go out and play as shite as we have in the previous visits to that shitehole.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

I'm absolutely gutted that we look so far behind them. 

Ur ye aye?

Polmont Hearts

**** off Hearts, no passion no tactics no clue not anywhere good enough. Get rid of this total ****ing clueless set up. Disgrace to the fans for too long. **** your scrounging all the time as we are getting taken to the cleaners nearly every week with utter incompetence on the park!! Its where this club matters not a stand that bob the builder is building all by himself. The patience is too thin and my money that goes to this set up is getting cut if not pulled out!! A ****ing shambles since neilson took us into the premiership then another trainee clown in cathro!! That team would still be playing tomorrow morning and would still hardly make their goalkeeper work. Pathetic, shite and embarrassing. What has changed in 3 years though!!

Was it just me or should we have started the game with the 11 on the park we finished the game with? Seemed more likely that we'd have took a draw at least if that was for a full 90. Grezelak can disappear. Another struna, tziolis type player. May have shown the scout something but he ain't producing it here. 

Dont want to admit it, but callachan played like Buaben tonight. Too slow and lost at times

Im no professional either but even I know the vermin come out of starting blocks like its giro day in Leith. Why can't the club see that?

Lucille's Thirsty
3 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Good luck with that approach.  

I know but it's all I've got.

Francis Albert
3 minutes ago, Marooned in Sec Z said:

We say this every transfer window and always end up bringing in shite. Our whole recruitment policy has been a shambles since we came up from the championship.

How some persist in seeing the transfer window as some salvation bewilders me.

It is frightening how quickly our squad has been decimated. We have lost so many players in recent years and apart from the odd exception replaced them with inferior quality. 

3 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

Hobos not as great as they think they are 1 goal past a poor Hearts side

A compliment, only poor! Totally lacking and inadequate. We are terrible.  

JamboCampbell
3 minutes ago, heartyhub said:

I'll have a ticket for your train

So not having Djoum and Cowie fit didnt make a difference? Only one [filter edit] here pal! ?

The lack of hunger, desire, effort and energy in the Derbies has been apparent since the very first game of the Championship season. Neilson, Cathro and now Levein along with entirely different players and nothing has changed. Nothing at all. 

One thing is clear about Hibs though. Lennon has instilled in Celtic minded players like McGinn and McGeough, along with the in built bitterness , the ability to fall down and win fouls at the slightest challenge.  McGinn is a disgrace, he's doubled over the minute he gets the ball and along with McGeough  consistently cons the ref.

Fitzroy Pointon
Just now, Nobreath said:

Ur ye aye?

100%. Say what you like, but that was utterly embarrassing to watch. Couldn't break them down, couldn't cope with their wingers, overrun in midfield. ****in shite. 

michael_bolton
Just now, Marooned in Sec Z said:

Sorry, but they are way better than us just now. We are horrific to watch. Tonight was like groundhog day. After all the talk from Levein about having the fight to win the derby we go out and play as shite as we have in the previous visits to that shitehole.

It's not just that we played as badly, it's that the same mistakes were made. We went out too slow, Hibs came at us quick and direct and we couldn't handle it. Three in a row lost in the early stages.

That was more or less a blow-by-blow repeat of the cup tie we lost in 2016, except in the cup tie we had them under a bit more pressure in the second half.

Tonight was just nothing. We were one goal down in a derby for 90 minutes and never really had them on the back foot. That's incredible.

Sad state of affairs when your keeper is your best player and your centre half is taking the corners. We have gone backwards since winning the championship and big investment in the playing squad is required. 

3 minutes ago, Morgan said:

This old Levein 86 story :phface:

I know. The idea that Levein lacked bottle and somehow wanted to miss out on what could have been the biggest achievement of his career.

1 minute ago, Francis Albert said:

A squad built  under a director of football by the name of ... ?

I

1 minute ago, Lucille's Thirsty said:

I know but it's all I've got.

:laugh:

Just now, Salad Fingers said:

100%. Say what you like, but that was utterly embarrassing to watch. Couldn't break them down, couldn't cope with their wingers, overrun in midfield. ****in shite. 

A bad day at the office. Things can change very quickly.

5 minutes ago, VALDOS said:

I would be very interested to see the contrast in dressing rooms 2 minutes prior to kick off, one will have had a manager practically spitting in the face of players, punching walls and **** knows what, the other will have been calm and collected giving a tactical talk on the game. You have ask what would you rather have.

I don't have to ask. I'd rather have Craig Levein. No contest.

2 minutes ago, Heidthebaw said:

Was it just me or should we have started the game with the 11 on the park we finished the game with? Seemed more likely that we'd have took a draw at least if that was for a full 90. Grezelak can disappear. Another struna, tziolis type player. May have shown the scout something but he ain't producing it here. 

Dont want to admit it, but callachan played like Buaben tonight. Too slow and lost at times

Im no professional either but even I know the vermin come out of starting blocks like its giro day in Leith. Why can't the club see that?

I agree. The players on thr park at the end should've started. Maybe with the exception of Milinkovic instead of Stockton.

3 minutes ago, Marooned in Sec Z said:

Can you imagine Craig Levein actually trying to instill fight in someone though? Id be more frightened when the wee man wants more juice than his monotone voice.

**** off with keeper should b standing up to that one!!! If he stands up he slides past him and they’d moan he’s too upright. Truth is he’s smashed past him before he’s even had a chance to react. 

Everything is annoying me 

2 minutes ago, JamboCampbell said:

So not having Djoum and Cowie fit didnt make a difference? Only one [filter edit] here pal! ?

I'm in total agreement pal don't get your knickers in a twist

7 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

We need Cowie back for Saturday big time.

Which in itself tells a very sorry story. No offence to big Don but its a cold day in hell when a Hearts fan should be voicing such a valid but bewildering opinion.

All roads lead to Gorgie
4 minutes ago, Marooned in Sec Z said:

We say this every transfer window and always end up bringing in shite. Our whole recruitment policy has been a shambles since we came up from the championship.

We are crying out for creativity in wide areas and someone who takes a grip of midfield but we still go for journeymen defence orientated players. Frustrating as hell.

We just don't have players running into spaces and looking where they pass the ball which 90% of the time was hoof ball tactic.

I remember the same style of play the last occasion Levein was manager. 

Polmont Hearts
4 minutes ago, Barack said:

Well, I’ll leave everyone else to the week- long autopsy & bitching at each other, that will now inevitably follow.

Roll on January...

What for?? More pish coming?!

1 minute ago, Jamhammer said:

Even if you dont, you still got the answer tonight.

1 minute ago, Francis Albert said:

A squad built  under a director of football by the name of ... ?

Vinegar Lice?

Live In Grace?

Inveigle Car?

Ceiling Rave?

Generic Vial?

Lice In Grave?

Eve In Garlic?

Green, I Cavil?  :eek:

Sorry, FA, I just can't work that one out.  :whistling:

Just now, heartsfc_fan said:

I agree. The players on thr park at the end should've started. Maybe with the exception of Milinkovic instead of Stockton.

Yeah sorry had meant to mention skinny! 

Dunno whats got into Callachan either, he just looked like he was always three yards behind. We need that LB plugged up and another scrapper in midfield. All our strikers are too similar also, we need someone who can feed off one of our several tall target men.

1 minute ago, feedthefox said:

**** off with keeper should b standing up to that one!!! If he stands up he slides past him and they’d moan he’s too upright. Truth is he’s smashed past him before he’s even had a chance to react. 

Can't blame the keeper for the goal in my opinion. 

Souter at fault twice, powder puff header out wide then dived in to early. 

8 minutes ago, The Merse said:

That was utterly woeful again at Easter Road.

So many poor performances.

not sure anyone would get pass marks, Berra at a push

You are kidding of course? Berra is one of the most overrated plonkers I've seen play for us. He was crap when he was with us last and how on earth Wolves paid over £2m for him totally escapes me. And now we've got him back! Never mind we've four years or so to enjoy his silky one-footed distribution or pass backs to the keeper. Tin hat firmly on.

It’s almost like our mentality going into these games hasn’t changed even tho we’ve changed the managers supposedly responsible for the poor performances. Like as if someone is still at the club and has been pulling the strings all along? Gutless, rudderless, passionless, no imagination, no spark, no fight, no desire, lack of understanding of the game, poor coaching, poor set plays, poor decision making............we’ve won one derby since the Levein came in as DoF. ONE! 

Hoof, hoof, hoof, hoof, hoof. Keeper, Berra, punt. Keeper, souttar, punt. 

4 minutes ago, 4marsbars said:

I know. The idea that Levein lacked bottle and somehow wanted to miss out on what could have been the biggest achievement of his career.

He does lack bottle. He’s a loser.

Lucille's Thirsty

We are there so many posters trying to brush this utter shitshow under the carpet, it's not acceptable if this Derby record continues at Tynie I will have a full blown meltdown.

3 minutes ago, feedthefox said:

****ing hell

how behind is your stream?

That was rotten to watch, but they are a long way ahead of us just now. Blame Levein for being partly responsible for our shite recruitment, but I don't think it came down to tactics. We didn't have the players to get near them in midfield. McGinn & McGeouch ran the game.

4 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Absolutely this, 100% without question. Anyone who thinks CL lacks passion is deluded. 

12 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Why is anyone surprised. We have had two decent performances this year and for over 6 months haven 't looked like adding to that number.

For the Flak you take FA - I agree entirely with you on this!! Wishful thinking from some Dullards that it is not the case.

Would Djoum and Cowie have made a difference? Would they really? I'm far from convinced.  Beginning to think 5-1 is a curse just like 7-0 was for them.

Thoroughly disheartened but I'll get over it.

The players did get stuck in so cannot complain at that. Hibs have a better quality midfield than us at the moment and it showed. 

We got what I was expecting from the game as I knew we were going to struggle with the pace.

Mcgeouch (sp) ran the game for hibs. Was probably the best player on the park tonight.

However having said all that we were pretty wasteful in midfield when we did have the ball which was disappointing.

JamboCampbell
3 minutes ago, heartyhub said:

I'm in total agreement pal don't get your knickers in a twist

Apologies ?

JamboCampbell
Just now, Kiwidoug said:

Would Djoum and Cowie have made a difference? Would they really? I'm far from convinced.  Beginning to think 5-1 is a curse just like 7-0 was for them.

Thoroughly disheartened but I'll get over it.

They would surwly have showed for the ball more? Two fullbacks was never going to be enough

No probs buddy it's an emotional time. Some decent players coming through and a transfer window approaching.

1 minute ago, Kiwidoug said:

Beginning to think 5-1 is a curse 

It isnt a curse, but our support became very, very complacent after it.

We finished them that day, didnt you realise? 

maroonlegions

Seething but it was expected, you cannot expect to win derbies with a non existent midfield. Isma should have buried his chance though. We are just getting no luck in front of goal.  Now to get my GTF mind ready for work tomorrow and tell those vermin ***** to go feck themselvs.. FTH.

Archived