Chant about Lukaku's Manhood Deemed Racist

BigC

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do you think they haven't complained?

I don't know. Maybe for the same reasons that you and I are sitting here discussing it on a football forum but not really taking it up support or opposition to the song in any formal sense. 

It's been said a million times on this thread already - it's pretty clear nobody has bad intentions with this song, it's not malicious, but that doesn't mean it's not racist or that it shouldn't be discussed. 

I don't know. Maybe for the same reasons that you and I are sitting here discussing it on a football forum but not really taking it up support or opposition to the song in any formal sense.

It's been said a million times on this thread already - it's pretty clear nobody has bad intentions with this song, it's not malicious, but that doesn't mean it's not racist or that it shouldn't be discussed.

But you are still saying it's racist which makes me wonder why even one of the thousands of ethnic minorities who attend Old Trafford haven't complained. It doesn't add up.

But you are still saying it's racist which makes me wonder why even one of the thousands of ethnic minorities who attend Old Trafford haven't complained. It doesn't add up.

Because people don't often make formal complaints about things? And it's not one of the more malicious examples? At a guess.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Top notch headline in that article!

The Register's a great rag, as are the comments sections, although it's more of interest to computer/IT bods like me.

I don't think that many English people can afford tickets to be honest

MacDonald Jardine

Had to completely stop watching or reading any news that comes out of the tiresomely nauseating BBC. A corporation that tries so so hard, well tries so so hard to please anything that is not a white straight male. From Victoria Derbyshire talking to everyone like they have never experienced a day of life in their life to that irritating as heck disabled black guy on the travel segment that speaks to the camera like his entire audience are 3 years old. It will always have outstanding documentaries and comedies but from a news media outlet it is insufferable. Al Jezeera and Daily Mail for me.

Well there's a shock.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Archived