Chant about Lukaku's Manhood Deemed Racist

BigC

Jim White is a bellend. I'm not even sure what being a bellend is but it sound derogatory enough to fit that walloper to a tee.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I once went out with a right wag. All she wanted was a rich man with a 15? penis.  I had to dump her as I was not chopping 2? off for no broad!

:lol:

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Definition of racism;

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior:

That's the definition, I would suggest the last few words indicate it is reverse racism?

Regal Kingston

I think we need a safe space as I too am offended. 

And what is this we have no rhythm because we are white

:sob:

This one way street of political correctness, minority appeasement and the continual fight by people to compete at the Oppression Olympics has to stop, it really has to.

A black guy in my work is utterly ashamed of this nonsense.  He is truly ashamed at how ridiculous it has all become.

There is a reason so few women support feminism, so few gays support this 7,542 recognized genders and so many black people dismiss Black Lives Matter ? it is being truly counter-productive and setting us back in society decades.  If you look at most college towns in the US it is almost civil war over there.  This is the sole reason people voted Brexit, Trump etc.  It is a huge statement from the very silent but very large majority that people are sick of this bullshit.  FFS 53% of all women voters in the US voted Trump. This is why so many hardened good old fashioned proper ?lefties? (the good kind) voted Brexit.  It is effing nauseating this relentless barrage of accusations, virtue signaling, violence, demands for special attention and privileges and the continual seek for oppression.

I for one am truly done with it.

Another case of 24 hour news.

The media creating a storm to give their output a little more coverage.

Saying that the black guy at work doesn't speak for the whole of the black community.

If somebody is bothered their opinion should be heard.

I doubt he is 'truly ashamed' either.

Definition of racism;

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior:

That's the definition, I would suggest the last few words indicate it is reverse racism?

Yeah, it's completely ridiculous. The word snowflake is usually cringeworthy but this proves there's a need for it.

We will probably lose a lot of humour in the process

Indeed. Where would The Full Monty have been without Horse?

If they were to film The Full Monty these days, with the aforementioned Jim White audience-attracting political correctness in play, it would be fine to have a non-black guy as Horse, but not a black guy as that would be deemed racism? That doesn't sound right at all.

Alwayssunnyingorgie

Can someone be racist about their own colour or is it classed as a regular insult?

Fwiw I don't think anyone would be offended by getting told they have a huge dick. I don't mind at all.

Mid Calder Jambo

Can someone be racist about their own colour or is it classed as a regular insult?

Fwiw I don't think anyone would be offended by getting told they have a huge dick. I don't mind at all.

Folk have been calling me a big dick for years and i don't mind a bit.  :D

If the song was instead sung about Juan Mata would it be ok? If yes, then surely the 'offended' are the group bring race into the situation.

It's absolutely 100% racist. It's a racial epiphet. A stereotype. Whether or not the intention was one of positivity, whether it is hilarious, meant in jest or is not overtly offensive isn't relevant. The fact is it's a stereotype based on race being chanted so brazenly and unchallenged.

The fact is that racism (no matter how small or trivial or harmless you or others deem it to be) simply needs to be challenged and called out wherever it occurs, otherwise nothing will ever change.

No amount of old arses saying "It's political correctness gone man" are going to sway me.

If I got offended or challenged somebody when nearly every Asian in SEA says I have a big nose, or calls me a farang or some other racially based nickname during nearly every interaction, I couldn't leave the house.

Get a grip of yourself mate. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/41317495

Is it racist?

I would say yes, unless he has a previous reputation for being well endowed (like Amoruso did when he played in Scotland) in which case, the fans maybe get a pass.

Edit: for context, here is a link to the song in question, which contains a couple of rude words...

In a recent interview Barry Ferguson suggested it was a Phallic(y} that Amoruso through it over his shoulder and went to fancy dress as a petrol pump.. Apparently one of his team mates -{Scottish} I believe outshone him in that department.  

England:  "Don't sing that shitty song about a guy having a 24" penis"

Scotland:  "Fenian blood?  Well they're not actually going to be up to their knees so we don't see a problem with it, crack on lads, it's just banter"

England:  "Don't sing that shitty song about a guy having a 24" penis"

Glasgow:  "Fenian blood?  Well they're not actually going to be up to their knees so we don't see a problem with it, crack on lads, it's just banter"

FIFYM

Who is the song supposed to be offending exactly?

Nobody. But the hand wringing, PC brigade will find racism in a lot of things. Even when it's nothing of the sort.

alicante jambo

its no racist.Too many folk in this world easily offended by anything.Bairns cant even say black board at school now ffs.

Now we know why North Korea are obsessed with large phallic like weapons

alicante jambo

Nobody. But the hand wringing, PC brigade will find racism in a lot of things. Even when it's nothing of the sort.

There was a time not so long ago we could sing the hibees are gay.Only a carry on and wind up but nut pc brigade were not happy.

The guy's built like a brick shit hoose. He's obviously got a walloper! Nothing to do with his colour.

The easily offended, liberal brigade are detracting from real racial issues when they come out with pish like this. Finding it offensive says more about them than anything else.

I was at Old Trafford on Sunday. There were white men, black men, brown men and yellow men all singing the song. Are they all racist?

Stop the world, I want off!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/41317495

Is it racist?

I would say yes, unless he has a previous reputation for being well endowed (like Amoruso did when he played in Scotland) in which case, the fans maybe get a pass.

Edit: for context, here is a link to the song in question, which contains a couple of rude words...

In a recent interview Barry Ferguson suggested it was a Phallic(y} that Amoruso through it over his shoulder and went to fancy dress as a petrol pump.. Apparently one of his team mates -{Scottish} I believe outshone him in that department.  

This man?

SMUG.png

French birds all have hairy armpits.

All Australians are thieving gits.

Every German you meet is a miserable bugger.

The Yanks are thick as mince.

Black men are well endowed.

I don't see what the problem is?

Mid Calder Jambo

French birds all have hairy armpits.

All Australians are thieving gits.

Every German you meet is a miserable bugger.

The Yanks are thick as mince.

Black men are well endowed.

I don't see what the problem is?

That's my kind of logic and every word is true.

Dunfermline fans sang "Derek Stillie has a twelve inch willy". Racist? Sexist? Offensive? It's football fans singing a song about one of their players FFS.

The fact that there is actually no reference to Lukaku's race within the song, makes me think that those who have immediately jumped onto the racist bandwagon are the same people who live their lives permanently offended by everything.

Shooter McGavin

I was in a chippy the other day and they had black pudding ready but no white puddings????. Reported them to the police for blatant racism.

Everything is racist when you think about it.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

It's undoubtedly racist. Whether it's offensive is a matter of opinion.

Is it suggesting his race is inferior or is antagonistic toward their own player?

I think we need a safe space as I too am offended. [/size]

[/size]

And what is this we have no rhythm because we are white[/size]

[/size]

:sob:[/size]

[/size]

This one way street of political correctness, minority appeasement and the continual fight by people to compete at the Oppression Olympics has to stop, it really has to. [/size]

[/size]

A black guy in my work is utterly ashamed of this nonsense.  He is truly ashamed at how ridiculous it has all become.[/size]

[/size]

There is a reason so few women support feminism, so few gays support this 7,542 recognized genders and so many black people dismiss Black Lives Matter ? it is being truly counter-productive and setting us back in society decades.  If you look at most college towns in the US it is almost civil war over there.  This is the sole reason people voted Brexit, Trump etc.  It is a huge statement from the very silent but very large majority that people are sick of this bullshit.  FFS 53% of all women voters in the US voted Trump. This is why so many hardened good old fashioned proper ?lefties? (the good kind) voted Brexit.  It is effing nauseating this relentless barrage of accusations, virtue signaling, violence, demands for special attention and privileges and the continual seek for oppression.[/size]

[/size]

I for one am truly done with it.[/size]

Totally agree where your coming from, well said

It's like they are trying there hardest to be offended by the slightest little thing.

People being branded "racist" is becoming incredibly popular just now and it's usually for no good reason. No sane person thinks racism is acceptable, but calling someone racist at the drop of a hat does my head in. No wonder people are scared to speak out when you have all these looney liberals on Racist watch every minute of the day.

Think back to decades past, it's nowhere near what it used to be, and in my walk of life, I can't remember the last time I personally witnessed racism of any kind. Anyone remember the halfwit on here who got offended at one of the new Hearts players from last season being called "the Pole" I rest my case.

"Davy Dodds the elephant man" -  Not sure if it was specific to an African or Asian elephant, so not sure who's been offended here.

"Andy Walker, you're a w**ker, you're a w**ker" - Did we offend because he may not have had a penis to wank?

Football chants aren't governed by some HR Policy, this chant isn't racist IMO, gents from every country on earth could have a 24" dong, those freaking out about it are just in love with freaking out.

Explains why he scores so many goals. Must be like having 3 legs.

Commentators nightmare now...."He's slid that one home" "slotted it nicely in the corner"

Opened up a big can of worms imo.

I was in a chippy the other day and they had black pudding ready but no white puddings????. Reported them to the police for blatant racism.

Everything is racist when you think about it.

Reminds me of the Basile Boli joke from the early 90s when he signed for Rangers.  Not a racist joke, but will not post it here as someone will find it racist.

Reminds me of the Basile Boli joke from the early 90s when he signed for Rangers. Not a racist joke, but will not post it here as someone will find it racist.

Since when did you become afraid of offending people ? :laugh:

Totally agree where your coming from, well said

It's like they are trying there hardest to be offended by the slightest little thing.

People being branded "racist" is becoming incredibly popular just now and it's usually for no good reason. No sane person thinks racism is acceptable, but calling someone racist at the drop of a hat does my head in. No wonder people are scared to speak out when you have all these looney liberals on Racist watch every minute of the day.

Think back to decades past, it's nowhere near what it used to be, and in my walk of life, I can't remember the last time I personally witnessed racism of any kind. Anyone remember the halfwit on here who got offended at one of the new Hearts players from last season being called "the Pole" I rest my case.

The way they would have you believe is that we are having nothing but refugee families of doctors and scientists come to the UK.  White people are going up to non whites in the face and hitting them with baseball bats, gays are running in fear of their lives and women are struggling every second of everyday just to get the same wage as a man and being raped on every street corner.  It is utterly horrendous.  I think these people live in some kind of parallel universe as they do not live on planet Earth.  As you say, no decent sane person actually hates people for the colour of their skin ? seriously not one.  I have never known anyone to hate gays let alone hit them.  Infact no-one I know even gives the slightest **** about anyone being gay.  I would probably be more interested in what a worm ate for breakfast than the sexual orientation of someone.  The shit that they protest for is simply not a reality. Well not in the world I live in anyway.

I realise this is the ?Terrace? so rant over.  As for Lukaku, he is a pro footballer, an undoubted multi-millionnaire with a massive shlong (by recent accounts) that would have the hottest women on the planet wanting a piece of him.  I see no injustices in his life ? I envy the jammy ****er!!!

Since I had 2 warning points man.

Discussing moderator decisions, should get you another warning point.

Craig Gordons Gloves

A black guy in my work is utterly ashamed of this nonsense.  He is truly ashamed at how ridiculous it has all become.

There is a reason so few women support feminism, so few gays support this 7,542 recognized genders and so many black people dismiss Black Lives Matter ? it is being truly counter-productive and setting us back in society decades.  If you look at most college towns in the US it is almost civil war over there.  This is the sole reason people voted Brexit, Trump etc.  It is a huge statement from the very silent but very large majority that people are sick of this bullshit.  FFS 53% of all women voters in the US voted Trump. This is why so many hardened good old fashioned proper ?lefties? (the good kind) voted Brexit.  It is effing nauseating this relentless barrage of accusations, virtue signaling, violence, demands for special attention and privileges and the continual seek for oppression.

I for one am truly done with it.

This is 100% true.  In the past 3 weeks i've been in 4 college towns, each time I dodged bullets, petrol bombs, grenades and was lucky to have avoided capture from both the extreme left and the extreme right.  I count myself lucky that my family and I were able to enjoy ice cream, beers and other aspects of college towns while the fighting raged about us.  I fear that most will not be so fortunate...   We also have some refugees from these civil wars sheltering in our basement.  The kids sitter has been afraid to go back to college this semester...

As for Lukaku, someone already said it but it's only racist if one assumes he has a massive wanger only because he's black as opposed to being because he's Belgian. 

Jim is both white and orange,

allows him to be offended by most things

and as well as having a penis, he is a vagina

This is 100% true. In the past 3 weeks i've been in 4 college towns, each time I dodged bullets, petrol bombs, grenades and was lucky to have avoided capture from both the extreme left and the extreme right. I count myself lucky that my family and I were able to enjoy ice cream, beers and other aspects of college towns while the fighting raged about us. I fear that most will not be so fortunate... We also have some refugees from these civil wars sheltering in our basement. The kids sitter has been afraid to go back to college this semester...

As for Lukaku, someone already said it but it's only racist if one assumes he has a massive wanger only because he's black as opposed to being because he's Belgian.

Nice.

So when we are thought of as being tight because we are Scottish are we living in a world where that is racist?

The only people being in any way racist are the ones assuming that the 24" reference is because Lukaku is black.

Not only is this a particularly stupid statement (amongst an ocean of stupid posts) I'm left wondering where you think the reference comes from. Do you sincerely believe they measured his penis or something? :laugh:

Of course the chant is racist. I can never be bothered posting these days but I feel I almost have to here in case some reasonable people are looking in and judge us all to be racist simpletons. 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

This is 100% true. In the past 3 weeks i've been in 4 college towns, each time I dodged bullets, petrol bombs, grenades and was lucky to have avoided capture from both the extreme left and the extreme right. I count myself lucky that my family and I were able to enjoy ice cream, beers and other aspects of college towns while the fighting raged about us. I fear that most will not be so fortunate... We also have some refugees from these civil wars sheltering in our basement. The kids sitter has been afraid to go back to college this semester...

:rofl::cornette:

Archived