Come on Ann get Cathro sacked ( merged )

mitch41

I know a lot of people can't take defeat by Hibs at any time but I think the reactions to the last two seasons have been way overboard. Christ imagine losing a cup final 5-1 to them? Mass suicide on KB.

That last time at Easter Road was Cathro at his worst. That team needed passion and leadership which Cathro lacks. "He that is good for making excuses is seldom good for anything else" quote Benjamin Franklin.

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Part of me wants Cathro to gtf for the disaster that was the end of last season but then who do we get in to replace him? Who would want to be in charge whilst Levein is watching over their shoulder? It certainly wouldn't be Houston or Wright.

FWIW I think that sticking with Ian and Austin is the way forward, we will win convincingly tomorrow and I don't think there's any chance of us getting beat at ER in October. Not with the likes of Christophe and Kyle in the team, they will get the boys up for it.

Really! Reality check for Jambo.Al who has lost his marbles. He asks who would we get to replace Cathro. Well we'd get an experienced manager who wouldn't put up with Levein who is prone to meddle in team affairs.

Now get a grip Jambo. Al because we need to get this Dork and his master out.

maltese jambo

I'd be up for a protest against the football department and to be honest it's long overdue

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

I think our best bet can only be to make Ann Budge see sense and sack Cathro & co. The fans are angry and she must understand her job is to look after and improve the whole club which not only involves the business & stadium but the team which over the past 7 months has been on a downward spirral. Now how this is done must be thought out because Ann cannot be made into public enemy No.1 like other owners have been in this and countries all over the world.

It is now 10:00am in NSW and STILL no news of sackings. These two clowns are well deserved but I'm not into torture!

Empty, be done and move on please.

The Treasurer

I'd be up for a protest against the football department and to be honest it's long overdue

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

That's the problem.

Protests have always taken place behind the main stand. Not much point in standing shouting "Cathro oot" at a building site

Archived