Kyle Lafferty signs 2 year deal with Hearts ( merged )

dazajmbo

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Im catering for 2 weddings today and 4 hours into a 18 hour shift so i apologize in advance im not stressing over something i know is done. People need to relax and stop coming to conclusions. He has signed. Just a case of announcing it.

Come on man, not good enough. People need information now, there is a vital friendly on Saturday at Livingston and people need to know.

What sort of priorities do you have. Work? Over rated. People are going to lose their shit here and you just don't care

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After the imposters we had last season, and I mean real shower of shite, worthless sacks of shit cretinous scumbags I welcome anyone who will want to win every game.

Son Of Anarchy

Im catering for 2 weddings today and 4 hours into a 18 hour shift so i apologize in advance im not stressing over something i know is done. People need to relax and stop coming to conclusions. He has signed. Just a case of announcing it.

Concentrate on stirring the soup then ffs and stay off here until its done n dusted ;)

It's clear nobody knows anything.  The only way the Berra news came out was his dad was telling folk!

2 weddings and a signing, top notch Daz!

Just checked Barry Anderson's twitter page today for news and it appears to have all gone tits up.   :arry:

Cant see anything on his feed from today? [apart from the very nice Ayr United strip] .......last was yesterday saying further talks to be had?

LSD Eindhoven

Just checked Barry Anderson's twitter page today for news and it appears to have all gone tits up.   :arry:

If KL signs then hopefully his Mrs will model next seasons strip like that

moz, on 27 Jun 2017 - 12:52 PM, said:

Cant see anything on his feed from today? [apart from the very nice Ayr United strip] .......last was yesterday saying further talks to be had?

Yep that Ayr strip phewww

I see what you did there .... and I like it ;)

• Moderators

No more abuse or dragging the thread off topic or we'll start removing people.

Thanks.

Bollocks. Don't believe you. No-one gets married on a Tuesday.   ;) :thumbsup:

Fxxx the SPFL

Bollocks. Don't believe you. No-one gets married on a Tuesday.   ;)  :thumbsup:

correct just checked and there are no weddings planned for Ullapool today.

I work in Inverness ;)

ray gets bus pass soon, on 27 Jun 2017 - 1:04 PM, said:

Maybe they've decided to wait another 24 hours

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Hmmm, the plot thickens....

Over to you Daza... :D

Whoosh :thumbsup:

Five to One

Just seen Lafferty in Sainsburys. Had a 12 pack of Tennent's Super and a carton of Lambert and Butler in his trolley. Must be celebrating tonight. 

Bazzas right boot

Calm doon lads, just getting to the business end of negotiations.

bdb3d450b428_sf_5.jpg

Brilliant.

Five to One, on 27 Jun 2017 - 1:15 PM, said:

Just seen Lafferty in Sainsburys. Had a 12 pack of Tennent's Super and a carton of Lambert and Butler in his trolley. Must be celebrating tonight. 

:bomb2:  PHM would smoke cigars

Bazzas right boot

Which Sainsbury's, wan doon Leef or the on at Gorgie!

Bazzas right boot

Gorgie. McPhee wiz wae im.

Parteee time!

Conclusive proof he signed.

Must be a gid contract, with him opting for the Sainsbury's and not the Lidl.

Bazzas right boot

:bomb2: PHM would smoke cigars

Nah, they celebrate by drinking the blood of hibs fans.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Did he pay at Sainsbury's. If he did he isn't a Hibs player

Lafferty would be a typical Levein and team signing. Long contract, big wage and would get very little out of him. For me he's a bit too "Hibernian-esque" to be a Hearts player. At Rangers he was arrogant, argumentative and thinks he's a big shot. The type that Hibs over the years seem to attract. I'd rather we'd gone for someone like Boyce (too late now) or the Motherwell guy Louis Moult. Cheaper, less risk with potential sell-on value. If he is to sign, I fear (hopefully wrong) that he'll be another waste of space along the likes of Sammon and Martin.

The transfer fee alone for the two you mention would be more than Lafferty's wages for this season. MacPhee knows him well and obviously believes he can get the best out of him and keep him tamed (if that's even needed anymore).

Jambo 4 Ever

I left this at 15 pages.

Came back at 20 thinking shit must have happened.

Feck all.

Are you surprised?

Thought Police

So you've seen the joke and missed it?

Bazzas right boot

Did he pay at Sainsbury's. If he did he isn't a Hibs player

More proof he's a Hearts player.

Hagar the Horrible

Calm doon lads, just getting to the business end of negotiations.

bdb3d450b428_sf_5.jpg

We are trying to agree personal terms over Dags?  Ann still trying to work out what a dag is?

Rudi'sleftfoot, on 27 Jun 2017 - 1:25 PM, said:

Nah, they celebrate by drinking the blood of hibs fans.

Green blood :boak:

Ryan Jarman

Looking forward to belting out 'Stand Up For The Ulsterman' when he scores next season. 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Looking forward to belting out 'Stand Up For The Ulsterman' when he scores next season.

I suspect/know some of our more 'traditional' fans are going to milk this for all its worth :laugh:

It was a pun in reference to the kit launch pics. :D

D'oh.  I'm away to sit in the corner like a daft *****.

Archived