Kyle Lafferty signs 2 year deal with Hearts ( merged )

dazajmbo

Elias Henry Furst

Have been told yesterday medical was done and all is well with that. Final details to be drawn out over the afternoon and deal was signed yesterday afternoon/early evening. Today been told an announcment will be made today and he has not spoken to hibs. Have no reason to doubt that.

From my own view maybe we are waiting for international clearance to come through or possibly doing a double signing when the other boy is over the line also.

Deal is done simple as that.

Cheers again.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jambo, Goodbye

Stop just trying to be controversial then

I'm not, I just have a different viewpoint than you, that's what you find so abhorrently controversial. 

Jambo 4 Ever

Yawn. You genuinely seem like if we signed Lafferty it would ruin your life.

No I am not bothered either way - I just think there is too much hype over him.  He will no doubt come here thinking he is better than he is too - I think he comes with too much baggage on and off the pitch - all in my opinion ofcourse

To me the replay from the west stand when slowed down shows this could happen but the fact Suso continues taking another two steps kinda disproves it was proper contact. But when Suso brings his left leg forward and it passes his right heel then, in that split moment, does he begin to drop.

If you can bring yourself to be a big boy and accept I don't see it the way you do then we can keep this thread on track. I'm hoping for a klaxon and unlike some don't enjoy abusing other Jambos to pass the time.

Not could happen, it did happen.

Yeh we will leave it at that seeing as you are blind to evidence.

Also JIH is working himself up in to an orgasm that the bullies are out in force again so best to leave it.

Shocking conduct from Mhulgrew there. Joined Celtic subsequently so tells you all you need to know about that incident. Very lucky that Kyle was able to deflect the blow or it could have caused a serious head injury. Shocking attack on a fellow competitor playing the game hard but fair. I don't want Thug Mhulgrew at my club either so we are in agreement

I presume a thug is a Celtic minded tug? (Eh?-Ed)

Son Of Anarchy

Sadly that is what the bullies on here do

Ignore function irradicates bullying. You and the blind one should try it?

Jambo 4 Ever

Everyone knows what you are. No, not victim. A sad sad troll. You started in the shed when you first joined and now you troll the terrace. You are good at it though. Very good.

I disagree - I never once have attacked and called anyone on here names, so please stop, thanks

Jambo, Goodbye

Have been told yesterday medical was done and all is well with that. Final details to be drawn out over the afternoon and deal was signed yesterday afternoon/early evening. Today been told an announcment will be made today and he has not spoken to hibs. Have no reason to doubt that.

From my own view maybe we are waiting for international clearance to come through or possibly doing a double signing when the other boy is over the line also.

I agree it's possibly a case of getting a few over the line before announcing anything. But to do this you have to be really confident everything will work out. Or maybe I'm just excited at the idea of 3 scarfs above 3 heids at the same time.

Jambo, Goodbye

Not could happen, it did happen.

Yeh we will leave it at that seeing as you are blind to evidence.

Also JIH is working himself up in to an orgasm that the bullies are out in force again so best to leave it.

I'm not blind, but you've been grand at showing immaturity on a discussion forum.

And gies a break, I didn't ask for anyone to take my side!

I'm not blind, but you've been grand at showing immaturity on a discussion forum.

And gies a break, I didn't ask for anyone to take my side!

As have you thanks

Tynecastlesmychurch

The Polish boy has been forgotten

You just no he's going to be brilliant for us!

cheers for the info daza :thumbsup:

Sierra Delta

Don't understand why folk are getting so wound up by him taking a bit of time over making a decision and considering his options by potentially speaking with other clubs.

He's a professional football player with no ties to Hearts, Hibs or whoever else. If you were offered a new job in whatever industry you work in I imagine you'd listen to offers from anybody else interested in your services as well. 

Jambo, Goodbye

Don't understand why folk are getting so wound up by him taking a bit of time over making a decision and considering his options by potentially speaking with other clubs.

He's a professional football player with no ties to Hearts, Hibs or whoever else. If you were offered a new job in whatever industry you work in I imagine you'd listen to offers from anybody else interested in your services as well. 

You can kinda see their thinking. As you say, he's taking his time. I suspect if he were weighing things up with us and, say Aberdeen, nobody would mind. But people don't like the idea of a player actually weighing up which two Edinburgh teams to play for. It's almost insulting to them. 

I do wonder if we did set a deadline. Can't imagine for a second he would choose working with Lennon over Nanny and Hughes. 

This is frustrating there is no doubt about that!

I'm gonna stay positive tho however if this doesn't come off I think Dazza best take a break from kickback for a bit lol....I'm sure it will though!

A double or treble signing involving McGregor and/or McGinn would be outstanding though!

Let's wait and see.....the longer it goes on the more hopeful I am off a double or treble signing. Surely Hearts ain't allowing KL to speak to Hibs before giving us an answer, there's more to this delay than that! Levein woulda pulled the plug long before now and we would know.

I remember when this thread was about kyle lafferty joining us.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

So Make Some Noise..

You can kinda see their thinking. As you say, he's taking his time. I suspect if he were weighing things up with us and, say Aberdeen, nobody would mind. But people don't like the idea of a player actually weighing up which two Edinburgh teams to play for. It's almost insulting to them. 

I do wonder if we did set a deadline. Can't imagine for a second he would choose working with Lennon over Nanny and Hughes. 

Pish - How do you know he's taking his time though? It could be hearts waiting to annouce it.

Bazzas right boot

Laferty to be announced with three other signings-

Corner 1, 2 and 3 getting filled in.

Scenes.

Heartsofgold

Calm doon folks, 2 year deal signed - announcement imminent. :thumbsup:

Don't think there are many calm heads on this thread and I count myself in that uncalm ones!!

Bazzas right boot

Laferty better do the biz.

40 goals or Cathro oot.

graygo, on 27 Jun 2017 - 3:28 PM, said:

aZaj4Ac.gif

Don't think there are many calm heads on this thread and I count myself in that uncalm ones!!

Can't be good for them (you) to get all stressed out about it, although maybe the high when it's announced will make up for it.

Announcement due in 5....4.....3....

So Make Some Noise..

Outrageous - Can't believe we let him put pen to paper after that self imposed 48 hour KB' deadline after which a player is to be classed as a hobo for the rest of his days. So disrespectful.. :tiny:

Jambo 4 Ever

Announced tomorrow do you think?

Jambo, Goodbye

Pish - How do you know he's taking his time though? It could be hearts waiting to annouce it.

Well if he met us on friday and, as a poster said, signed not so long ago. He has taken his time, ie. over the weekend. 

Earlier in the thread amongst the rubble I guessed that we were waiting to announce it along with one or two others simultaneously. 

Just hope it's soon and he's worth the wait!

Haha, wasn't having a go chief. Just a bit bored :)

I'm on the worlds dullest course......I have nothing more to add so far apart from Burton Albion are getting a new scoreboard.

Malcolm Tucker

I'm on the worlds dullest course......I have nothing more to add so far apart from Burton Albion are getting a new scoreboard.

I can exclusively reveal that Jack Ross was at the IRN-BRU Cup draw, wearing shorts.

More on this as it happens.

IMG_0590.jpg

Bazzas right boot

Barry Anderson just tweeted that talks will resume tomorrow

Who the ****s doing the talks for us, Isa from Still game?

Who knows?

Who cares?

As long as he's signed eh?

Jambo, Goodbye, on 27 Jun 2017 - 3:38 PM, said:

You're confident then? :)

No..Graygo is

scott herbertson

Who the ****s doing the talks for us, Isa from Still game?

Theresa May has been freed up now the deal has been done with the UDP, should only take another couple of months now....

Bazzas right boot

Bare in mind the club will only confirm when things are 100%.

No rush.

Business can sometimes take time.

loveofthegame

So either Bando is wrong or all our ITK'ers are talking pish that a deal is signed.

bbbut the deal was signed yesterday

I'm going to ask the mods to ban question marks on your posts :lol:

990e60364a2378936f7ee8a26a9c068c.jpg

It's all ready to be placed in situe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Alma Matters

Aye, yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bazzas right boot

So either Bando is wrong or all our ITK'ers are talking pish that a deal is signed.

Or the deal is signed and we are announcing it Tommorrow.

Archived