Newcastle

JJ1984

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
heartsfc_fan

Minus the segregation and away end there is only about 11,000 seats for home fans. Should sell out no bother.

Nucky Thompson

Have we started selling tickets for the Roseburn yet?

Newcastle haven't released ticket details for their fans, they might be waiting to see if they can get the full Roseburn depending on uptake from our fans

heartsfc_fan

Have we started selling tickets for the Roseburn yet?

Newcastle haven't released ticket details for their fans, they might be waiting to see if they can get the full Roseburn depending on uptake from our fans

They're getting two sections

Minus the segregation and away end there is only about 11,000 seats for home fans. Should sell out no bother.

Theres a lot less than that. Chunks of Wheatfield not available to fans for media, emergency, other services. Probably about 9,500 home tickets.

Nucky Thompson

They're getting two sections

Yeah that's what I had heard, but I was wondering if there was an option to give them more if weren't selling enough

Should be a good night.get to see how the stand is coming on.Plenty of jambos and toon army,lively crowd hopefully.And the main thing for me back to going to football again.I get more withdrawals from that than laying off the bevvy.

Footballfirst

A rough count shows 2,251 sold (including areas reserved outwith normal hospitality), 8,206 still available

loveofthegame

A rough count shows 2,251 sold (including areas reserved outwith normal hospitality), 8,206 still available

Not exactly flying off the shelves.... still to buy 3 myself and haven't rushed. Not cheap and right during the trades weeks in Edinburgh so a lot of folk will no doubt be away.

davemclaren

Not exactly flying off the shelves.... still to buy 3 myself and haven't rushed. Not cheap and right during the trades weeks in Edinburgh so a lot of folk will no doubt be away.

That was a few days ago.

Seen a lot of there fans moaning on twitter about the need for 100 loyalty points for this game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's only 50 loyalty points for the barcodes.

makes sense as they have loads who would want to go.

A possible mistake by the club if we don't sell our allocation for this, Newcastle could have filled the Roseburn. We could have started by selling tickets for the Gorgie and Wheatfield first and offered 2.5 sections of the Roseburn if it looked like there would be demand for it.

Although, to be fair to the club, I thought we'd be close to a sell out as well. Looking at it now, we're not going to shift 8,000 tickets in 10 days.

It will be a disgrace if we cant fill our ends for a friendly with Newcastle!!

No it won't

been here before

:facepalm:

No, no it really wont be.

I smell hibs

:symf:  :hibsfud:

Worth remembering for anyone moaning about the cost of ticket it's to raise funds for the new stand.

?20 isn't cheap but more who go the more our new stand is covered

How wont it be a disgrace? surely we should be filling our ends no matter what the game is? There will only be 3 stands open i would say anything short of a full crowd is an embarrassment.

How wont it be a disgrace? surely we should be filling our ends no matter what the game is? There will only be 3 stands open i would say anything short of a full crowd is an embarrassment.

Maybe they should get a flute band on the park at half time.....................................now that would be an embarrassment!!!!!

I suggest you crawl back under the rock you came from.

All roads lead to Gorgie

I smell hibs

:symf:  :hibsfud:

Hertz  :tlj: 

Maybe they should get a flute band on the park at half time.....................................now that would be an embarrassment!!!!!

I suggest you crawl back under the rock you came from.

Why would they get a flute band on at half time ( what a ridiculous statement to make) 

obviously a halfwit who hasn't got a clue

Unless I've missed something, can anyone do a dot count? curious to know how many are going on general sale as might pick up a coupl of more tickets.

Why would they get a flute band on at half time ( what a ridiculous statement to make) 

obviously a halfwit who hasn't got a clue

Halfwit indeed!!!!

Will be like Heart of Midlothian Flute Band walking along Gorgie Road (What a wonderful Site  :2thumbsup:

Halfwit indeed!!!!

Will be like Heart of Midlothian Flute Band walking along Gorgie Road (What a wonderful Site  :2thumbsup:

As you will be aware their are a number of Parades / Marches or what ever you want to call them in Edinburgh from Loyalist to republican to LGBT. Which people have a right to believe in / follow. however having a flute band at a football match is just stupid.

you are indeed a halfwit

As you will be aware their are a number of Parades / Marches or what ever you want to call them in Edinburgh from Loyalist to republican to LGBT. Which people have a right to believe in / follow. however having a flute band at a football match is just stupid.

you are indeed a halfwit

And you are a troll who has just been put on ignore. Enjoy the rest of your short stay here.

And you are a troll who has just been put on ignore. Enjoy the rest of your short stay here.

Well it has been a pleasure talking to you

thegreatsd

Can't stand friendlies and every time I go to one I vow never to do it again.

Oh aye. Two tickets for the Newcastle friendly just bought.

Anyone else feel like this and keep going to them? I think it's just hearts withdrawal symptoms. No doubt 5 minutes into the game I will be questioning my decision making once again.

Anyone else feel like this and keep going to them? I think it's just hearts withdrawal symptoms. No doubt 5 minutes into the game I will be questioning my decision making once again.

I'm the same.Every year end up sitting there thinking 'why did I bother?'as the 10th substitution of the game is being made and vow not to go to another one.

I've got my ticket for the Newcastle game!

Me too.

3 tickets bought

No dot count? :whistling:

Computer reckons:

Wheatfield:    2782

Gorgie:           2124

Roseburn:     1690

Total:              6596

norrie1952

I'm the same.Every year end up sitting there thinking 'why did I bother?'as the 10th substitution of the game is being made and vow not to go to another one.

I've got my ticket for the Newcastle game!

we got ours,I don't think it's oh aye,maybe y aye haha

TBH I'm going along to have a look at the new stand construction rather than the game itself!

TBH I'm going along to have a look at the new stand construction rather than the game itself!

are you not there every day ? (apologies if JIH ish )

are you not there every day ? (apologies if JIH ish )

Looking forward to viewing it from the comfort of my Platinum Wheatfield seat....

davemclaren

Looking forward to viewing it from the comfort of my Platinum Wheatfield seat....

Me too.

Son Of Anarchy

Had a choice, Schalke v Palace or Us v Geordies. Finances dictate Tynie wins although still going to try for both. Mates a big Geordie (literally) and I'm looking forward to showing him his ticket I bought....in our end :)

the stone rose

6 bought today for me and various family members. The guys that i usually go to the football with are getting theirs soon as well so that'll be another 5 tickets sold.

Getting a couple Sunday after me FOH plot ceremony

Archived