Newcastle

JJ1984

Sounds to me like you need a good holiday.

The post you quoted has to be the most negative I've read on here, and that's saying something.

Sounds to me that he needs more than a good holiday, if you get me.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any further information about when these go on sale?

Bridge of Djoum

The post you quoted has to be the most negative I've read on here, and that's saying something.

Sounds to me that he needs more than a good holiday, if you get me.

:look:  :ruiner:  :oohmatron:

Son Of Anarchy

Raymundo never misses a trick. [emoji1]

35bef84c5517e58ed388b3d56c9d1c47.png

No no no and no. Just no. Never ever anything but no ffs.

And Sow makes it 10

Sorry if posted already but does anyone know when the tickets will go on sale?

Disabled tickets were on sale today. Pal asked they don't know about the rest yet...

Ryan Jarman

?15 and I would have gone. ?20 for a friendly is a nonsense. Ken folk will pay it though to see all those EPL superstar players..

Tynecastlesmychurch

Darn! I'll have to wait till the first to get my ticket. Bet all the gid seats are taken by then!

A friday night?  Looks like I'll be missing this one then.  Cheers Hearts, saved me ?20.

?15 and I would have gone. ?20 for a friendly is a nonsense. Ken folk will pay it though to see all those EPL superstar players..

I'll pay the extra fiver for cheering me up with your shot that blew mine out the water.

Ryan Jarman

I'll pay the extra fiver for cheering me up with your shot that blew mine out the water.

Top quality daisy cutter :lol: 

The price is reasonable considering there's only 3 stands available, a game against Premier League opposition that will inevitably sell out for less than you would pay for a category B league game in most sections.

Newcastle are getting 2 sections of the Roseburn, they have a big travelling support and it's not far for them to travel, I'd be surprised if they didn't fill their allocation. We'll have 2 and a half sections of the Roseburn and all Gorgie and Wheatfield stand except for the upper section of X for hospitality and the lower section of D for the temporary tunnel.

Fxxx the SPFL

would like to see this sell out bit personally don't think it will (9-10K) but at least a decent wedge to the club. If we sign the players we are looking at then that may increase the crowd.

Bit crappy no loyalty points on offer.

But hey ho.

Would imagine you will get 1 point per ticket as you do for all home games.

Heartsmad1874

Can't get etickets seating plan to work on my phone :(.

Will have to wait till i get home, Surprised theres no option just to buy your own seat if its available.

Bungalow Bill

Will have to wait till i get home, Surprised theres no option just to buy your own seat if its available.

Why would you expect to be able to buy your own seat if new main stand season ticket holders can't buy theirs?

Also, it's not your seat. Yes I'm being pedantic.

Heartsmad1874

Why would you expect to be able to buy your own seat if new main stand season ticket holders can't buy theirs?

In the Hibs cup game last year if you logged on quick enough it still gave you the option to buy your st seat even though Roseburn ST holders couldn't get theirs, I get that its just Newcastle at home and it doesn't really matter though :lol:

Heartsmad1874

Tickets sorted. If only to see how my new seat is coming along.

But its not your seat?

Harry Potter

Might go. this carry on wi lafferty is pissing me off.

Levein needs to get a grip, 3 days, farcical.

. You get a section not a seat.

I bought my own seat! :verysmug:

letsalldothebeattie

Got my ticket. Have to settle for my old ST seat in lower Wheatfield C for obvious reason of Main Stand still being built. Can't wait for the game and to get back to watching football at Tynie feels like ages since we last played at home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my daughter and myself our own seats.Livingston or Newcastle under the floodlights at Tynie on a Friday night?

We_are_the_Hearts

Got my daughter and myself our own seats.Livingston or Newcastle under the floodlights at Tynie on a Friday night?

Has the game been moved to November?

decided to go for a comfy seat in D , If it is "your seat" I humbly don't give a **** :2thumbsup:  

been here before

Got my seat.

:pleasing:

Got someone elses.

:pleasing:

I look forward to whoever coming up and greeting that 'Uhv been sittin' here fur twintay yeaurs und you ur in mu seat'

Heartsmad1874

Can't seem to access etickets on my playbook either :(, Is there anyway to get the interactive seating plan on a mobile device?

Gorgie_Rules

Initially thought we should have just gave Newcastle the full Roseburn however there was 12,100 at the Man City game and I would expect a comparable crowd. Think we should have kept a section back to see how sales are going on both sides. They have one of the best travelling supports in England so would imagine they'd bring up decent numbers for a weekend in Edinburgh a couple of hours up the road.

Initially thought we should have just gave Newcastle the full Roseburn however there was 12,100 at the Man City game and I would expect a comparable crowd. Think we should have kept a section back to see how sales are going on both sides. They have one of the best travelling supports in England so would imagine they'd bring up decent numbers for a weekend in Edinburgh a couple of hours up the road.

Around 11,000 tickets available for home support, should sell out no problem

Footballfirst

First dot count.

Looks like 1,765 seats have gone, but that includes seats that will have been set aside in Section D for Directors, VIPs, players and other hangers-on.

So the laddie just phoned and telt me he's bought me a ticket with his birthday money fae his 18th yesterday ...... and he's driving yessss

been here before

Any possibility of pay gate on the night ?

Slim I reckon.

Reduced capacity, half Roseburn to Geordies, some new signings, ongoing new stand to see...

Archived