MK Dons sign Osman Sow on two year deal..

LoveNgoo

Some of his performances were outstanding , bring in a good goalie another 2 decent quality midfielders , possibly a winger and Sow would be the icing on the cake . Put it this way it is going to take a quality signing or 2 a decent manager for to get the feel factor back i reckon .

They were ... he's a great player ... problem is none of us know how much is left in the playing budget .. as u referenced we are short in midfield GP etc .. if the budget stretched then absolutely being him in but something tells me we just won't have enough money to bring players in the desperately need positions plus Osman Sow as well

Hope I'm wrong .. would be a great signing but as someone said, MK will be able to pay him more ... sad state of affairs tbh but true

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pasquale for King

Aye, was ignorant as **** when we resigned Robbo, Colquhoun, Rudi and Webster.

Colquhoun and his pal Levein are the reason we need new players, keep signing shite that he represents. He represents McLaren too.

Siphiwe Tshabalala

Colquhoun and his pal Levein are the reason we need new players, keep signing shite that he represents. He represents McLaren too.

Strangely I've heard this exact scenario before.

Won't say more.

the big show

Strangely I've heard this exact scenario before.

Won't say more.

You are not alone .. However he will not get a better chance to take some of the heat of himself and management at the club right now and not only put the fell good factor back in the stands but also show the rest we mean business , For me it makes sense if we can afford it as Make no mistake he is on a shoogly peg with a large % of the fans .

i wish jj was my dad

Some of his performances were outstanding , bring in a good goalie another 2 decent quality midfielders , possibly a winger and Sow would be the icing on the cake . Put it this way it is going to take a quality signing or 2 a decent manager for to get the feel factor back i reckon .

Have you won the lottery to fund all of this?

That's been proven on here numerous times to be a piece of nonsense, our players are represented by numerous different agents and agencies from different parts of the world

i wish jj was my dad

This myth grew arms and legs on here like the one about Jamie being offered the minimum wage. I wish people would stop spreading these lies.

the big show

Have you won the lottery to fund all of this?

Given the amount who have either left who were on decent wages or gone out on loan etc etc and not been replaced i would reckon there should be decent funds available . If not then who is accountable given there was positions that should have been priority ie Goalkeeper , Midfield .. unless i'm missing something then i reckon we should have funds , AB did say the budget would not be affected ..

Seymour M Hersh

I liked Sow. He was a very effective player for us in the Championship especially. However are we crying out for another forward at the moment? I suggest not for me a GK, and at least one central midfielder are the priorities screaming to be addressed. So for me until we address the priorities it's a no.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Fair enough.

Meant that in a friendly way :) Sow is a good guy. Would love to see him back

kingantti1874

I liked Sow. He was a very effective player for us in the Championship especially. However are we crying out for another forward at the moment? I suggest not for me a GK, and at least one central midfielder are the priorities screaming to be addressed. So for me until we address the priorities it's a no.

We are absolutely crying out for pace.. We are so slow

Seymour M Hersh

We are absolutely crying out for pace.. We are so slow

Ok so you get Osman back but that takes the money away from those two positions and we're stuck with Bauben and Djoum in midfield and Jack in goals. Will that really take the team forward?  I'd love him back but just think we have greater priorities at the moment.

kingantti1874

Ok so you get Osman back but that takes the money away from those two positions and we're stuck with Bauben and Djoum in midfield and Jack in goals. Will that really take the team forward? I'd love him back but just think we have greater priorities at the moment.

I know what you are saying mate.. I suppose I'm of the view that opportunities to get a player like Sow don't come around too often..

If you went 4-3-3

New keeper

Smith

Souttar

Berra

Smith brown

Cowie

Randall

Walker

Sow

Laff

Isma..

I think that team would cause problems.. If we sell Walker use the money to strengthen

Captain Bubblebeard

I know what you are saying mate.. I suppose I'm of the view that opportunities to get a player like Sow don't come around too often..

If you went 4-3-3

New keeper

Smith

Souttar

Berra

Smith brown

Cowie

Randall

Walker

Sow

Laff

Isma..

I think that team would cause problems.. If we sell Walker use the money to strengthen

I think that team might cause our back four problems!

kingantti1874

I think that team might cause our back four problems!

Randall is apparently defensive.. Cowie can play deep as well.

Ok so you get Osman back but that takes the money away from those two positions and we're stuck with Bauben and Djoum in midfield and Jack in goals. Will that really take the team forward?  I'd love him back but just think we have greater priorities at the moment.

agree in part,

Sow would be a huge addition but like you say, it's the mechanics of the team that is the problem.

A more mobile, athletic and purposeful midfield would help Isma and Lafferty massively.

I still feel they have too much of the burden to make it happen. These guys need more opportunity to make runs behind defences rather than having to come short all the time.

Rather have Sow as part of our attack than Walker being honest

By a country mile. Hopefully Walker is now done at Hearts.

In an ideal world if we were to have Sow, Walker and Isma playing behind Lafferty then that quartet would be able to create chances for each other and themselves, add in crosses coming in from Smith and I reckon we'd be able to get away with having work horses in the centre to cover for the defensive frailties

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

JamboJoker98

Crying out for some guile, pace and ingenuity, would fit right back into the team and do well. We need more than a 'big man and a wee man' up front, especially if Walker goes, where does the creativity come from

Sepp's Bladder

Team went downhill after he left!

I keep reading this but is it true?

He left halfway through the season and we ended it in 3rd.

Style of football may have suffered, but the results were still largely there.

We lost a lot when he left. The two games v the vermin, Sow leaving and Dauda and Cowie arriving was a turning point. Robbie started to lose the plot, our signings became worse and then the Cathro debacle.

He also struggled against the likes of Nelson in the derbies. He is a very good player, but he couldn't do it all on his own.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

I'll be the happiest man on the planet if we sign him again. Sow Isma and Lafferty up front.

That really would be :wow:

Bowmans_Boot

Great signing and shows how much he respects Robbie.

He was never coming to us (Hearts), anyway, as we need to spend money on other areas far more than another forward.

rudi must stay

Some signing for Robbie. Good luck Osman.

Can see him scoring alot of goals at that level. Could be a special talent in their team

Can see him scoring alot of goals at that level. Could be a special talent in their team

Definitely. He won't be there long before trebling his wages.

Great signing and shows how much he respects Robbie.

He was never coming to us (Hearts), anyway, as we need to spend money on other areas far more than another forward.

Them's the facts BB :2thumbsup:

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Players like and respect Robbie despite triple training sessions.

Pressley would come in go mental and lose half the dressing room.

Wish we still had them both. The pricks :(

Archived