MK Dons sign Osman Sow on two year deal..

LoveNgoo

I suspect this is wishful thinking unfortunately.

He hasn't managed to do this at previous clubs, certainly his last English club as their supporters could not see him far enough.

Of the "top leagues" the English league is the quickests o that may be why he struggled there. I'd assume the Scottish league is quicker as many have come from England and have struggled with the pace. The league he was in with boro was full of mu h better talent than the Scottish league so that probably made it harder even though it was slightly slower. Time will tell though.

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gorgieheart

Unless i have showered ...of course !

Anyway, no chance Sow will be back !

If Martin gets used to the pace and physicality of the Scottish game he will be brilliant for us. His vision and movements better than any other midfielders we have. The Scottish games just incredibly quick.

Agree with this. He should be judged agent a full pre season with team-mates who actually want to play for us.

I see he posted a pic on instagram today, from his first match at Ibrox.

Maybe a hint?

interesting development....

Deal done Dante and a mojo with a salad cream throwin in with the deal all through Valds connections

Sow and Reilly worked well as a combination due to reillys hard work pulling defenders away. Goncalves does all that abd more. Would be an extraordinary combination. However it just seems to good to be true but I'd be absolutely delighted if we did sign him

Your last sentence says it all.

If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

Morgaro Gomis

Deal done Dante and a mojo with a salad cream throwin in with the deal all through Valds connections

Was that funny in your head?

AlimOzturk

We might have enquired but will probably be told that we are required to pay a fee. Unless they are just wanting him off the wage bill I doubt we could afford him

Would be the best strike force in the league behind Celtic IMO him and isma.

We might have enquired but will probably be told that we are required to pay a fee. Unless they are just wanting him off the wage bill I doubt we could afford him

Would be the best strike force in the league behind Celtic IMO him and isma.

According to transfermarket.co.uk his contract is up in June. I'd love it to happen but don't see it

Jambo 4 Ever

I believe we may be seeing the big man back in a Hearts top next season. :thumbsup:

Do you still believe this?

How reliable is your source?

Do you still believe this?

How reliable is your source?

Do you ask a lot of questions at school by any chance?

Tbf it is a valid enough question given the OP's previous.

could be wrong but didn't the infamous Zap Knight thread originate from the OP ?

Jambo 4 Ever

So it's not ok to ask questions on here? Give me a break eh

According to transfermarket.co.uk his contract is up in June. I'd love it to happen but don't see it

His loan deal is up in June. Then back to China.

Unless ...

His loan deal is up in June. Then back to China.

Unless ...

So it is, I didn't look at the team

It ruins threads when every 2nd comment is a question. If someone wants to share info with you they will likely do it in their original post.

It ruins threads when every 2nd comment is a question. If someone wants to share info with you they will likely do it in their original post.

He's beyond help, best let him be, or stick him on ignore :lol:

Watt-Zeefuik

I have no idea if this is true or not but there's no way this thread should have made it to 4 pages without someone posting this.

Start at 2:15 if you want to just skip straight to the magic.

Ferryjambo99

I have no idea if this is true or not but there's no way this thread should have made it to 4 pages without someone posting this.

Such a great finish

The Future's Maroon

Hartley thread from a few years ago springs to mind, got four pages though so well done.

Nothing in this at all, pity I'll admit.

Riddley Walker

How did we get from that team to where we are now in 2 years. A terrible indictment of our signing policy and player management.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Not a clue unfortunately.

I will not get my hopes up high then. Fantastic player for us

kingantti1874

Have to say loved everything about that season,the performances, the wins on, the kit was our best ever imo, the size of our away gates, the cult heroes like zeefuik. Most fun season I think

How did we get from that team to where we are now in 2 years. A terrible indictment of our signing policy and player management.

:spoton:

Yet there's actually some deluded souls genuinely believe we have improved the last 2.5 years.   :cornette:

Dalstonjambo

What a game that was. Still remember the 'gifts' being showered down on us by the orcs after that Sow goal went in. First thing i did when i got to Glasgow airport for my flight back to London was put a bet on us to win the league, suspected something was very different after seeing us go back up the other end and score at a place where we normally would have conceded again. 

That strip too...

gorgieheart

has he not signed yet ?     ... shockerooni !!

Lord Beni of Gorgie

:spoton:

Yet there's actually some deluded souls genuinely believe we have improved the last 2.5 years. :cornette:

Whilst we have not improved as much as we would like plenty in that team also proved they weren't good enough. We have not done well replacing them

Whilst we have not improved as much as we would like plenty in that team also proved they weren't good enough. We have not done well replacing them

Yep so we have not improved in 2.5 years. Thanks for clarifying it with your explanation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All roads lead to Gorgie

It might not have been the best Hearts team in terms of quality but it is up there in the team spirit and togetherness stakes. We broke it up all too quickly and I think we would have still finished third in the league in our first season back and would be there or there about again this year if more from that squad remained.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Yep so we have not improved in 2.5 years. Thanks for clarifying it with your explanation.

I didn't say that though :)

We did improve. But enough, so we have ripped it up, we took a punt at it in January, made it worse, but I'm quietly confident this window will correct quite a few wrongs.

What a game that was. Still remember the 'gifts' being showered down on us by the orcs after that Sow goal went in. First thing i did when i got to Glasgow airport for my flight back to London was put a bet on us to win the league, suspected something was very different after seeing us go back up the other end and score at a place where we normally would have conceded again.

That strip too...

I was in Rangers hospitality with all the directors and my rangers pal. Went ballistic when sow stole it at the end. Never been invited back funnily enough

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I didn't say that though :)

We did improve. But enough, so we have ripped it up, we took a punt at it in January, made it worse, but I'm quietly confident this window will correct quite a few wrongs.

You admitted rightly that recruitment has been a shambles. I agree that's why we haven't improved and our lower league finish this season is more proof if it was ever needed.

Jamboelite

Yes when you do it deliberately as some weird posting style therefore when you do ask a legitimate question no one gives a ****.

Rudolf's Mate

I was in Rangers hospitality with all the directors and my rangers pal. Went ballistic when sow stole it at the end. Never been invited back funnily enough

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I know you didn't mean it that way however we definitely didn't steal a win in that game and we thoroughly deserved the win.

I thought Sow the individual was a bit overrated but he was crucial to the way the team played which was more important.

Archived