MK Dons sign Osman Sow on two year deal..

LoveNgoo

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply
letsalldothebeattie

Good luck to the lad. Would've loved to see him back at Tynie but think it's a good move for him has all the potential to be a top player for MK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RustyRightPeg

Tell you something, the fact we got over a Million quid for this guy was a god send.

He should do well down there though, all the best to him.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Good luck to him.

Would have loved to see him back here but we're more of a Cole Stockton club these days

loveofthegame

He has always said he fancied another crack down south. If we and MK Dons were interested (which there is nothing to suggest we actually were), he was always going to pick MK Dons, especially given he has a good relationship with Robbie and they can no doubt pay more.

Pasquale for King

He has always said he fancied another crack down south. If we and MK Dons were interested (which there is nothing to suggest we actually were), he was always going to pick MK Dons, especially given he has a good relationship with Robbie and they can no doubt pay more.

I don't think they pay more to be honest, they have a turnover of less than ?6m (ours is ?10m). They only get ?10k crowds, their wage bill was ?3.5m for 26 players because the league rules are you can only pay 60% of turnover in wages.

Pasquale for King

This myth grew arms and legs on here like the one about Jamie being offered the minimum wage. I wish people would stop spreading these lies.

Yes he's only Paterson, Nicholson, Souttar,Smith, Cathro l, McLaren and Leveins agent my mistake. Just Levein and Murray that pick the crap players that's cost us millions.

loveofthegame

I don't think they pay more to be honest, they have a turnover of less than ?6m (ours is ?10m). They only get ?10k crowds, their wage bill was ?3.5m for 26 players because the league rules are you can only pay 60% of turnover in wages.

Didn't realise that. The other points stand - he'll hope it is a stepping stone to climbing the English ladder and is back with Neilson.

Robbie has probably secured his job with that signing.

They're going to ******* love him if he stays fit and Robbie knows exactly how to keep him that way.

Called it. He's going to be a stand out there.

Osman Sow scored on his MK Dons debut to hand his new side their first points of the League One season with a 1-0 win over Gillingham.

Sow's strike was also the Dons' first goal of the campaign and proved the difference after both sides missed late penalties.

Archived