Zap Knight

Heartsfc_1874

Heartsfc_1874

Heard from my source today that were after zap knight. So time we complete is signature we will have the royal flush within the club

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
scott_jambo

Heard from my source today that were after zap knight. So time we complete is signature we will have the royal flush within the club

Zat or Zack?

Malcolm Tucker

Amazing that you think his name is Zap.

It's like when someone gets the lyrics to a song wrong for years until they're humiliated when singing it in front of friends.

Great stuff.

:jjyay:

:wtf:

Queen Ann

Billy King

Zat Knight

We are no longer rooked

skinnybob72

Is he a centre half? If we could sign someone called Kerpow we could seek sponsorship from Marvel Comics.

Backup to ozturk and Wilson

I can't see him accepting that, he is a sound defender and could play from the start for many other clubs. Can't see it happening unless RN plans on playing Wilson at left back. Knight will not be happy warming the bench.

Heartsfc_1874

Something makes me doubt this.

Wouldn't doubt mate how wrong has my source been so far ?

Heartsfc_1874

Reckon this is a shite joke attempt

No joke mate just what I'm told by source and just keep the kickback community up to date

Wouldn't doubt mate how wrong has my source been so far ?

A 34 year old who has played at a better level than the Scottish Championship is not going to accept a place on the bench, he will want to start. So, for that reason alone, I doubt what you are saying.

No joke mate just what I'm told by source and just keep the kickback community up to date

I for one appreciate the info about potential signings, your source has been good up til now. Cheers!

Not heard anything about this but if he did sign then Wilson would probably play left back which I think is his best position.

waterboy11

Is he not the guy that had near enough an open goal and missed after craig Gordon's wonder save that was voted best save of the premier league?

Amazing that you think his name is Zap.

It's like when someone gets the lyrics to a song wrong for years until they're humiliated when singing it in front of friends.

Great stuff.

:jjyay:

That's me!

From Wiki. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zat_Knight

On 8 March 2014, Knight scored his first goal in three and a half years when scoring Bolton's third in their 5-1 victory over Leeds United at Elland Road. At the end of that season he was released by the club along with Chris Eagles, Tyrone Mears and Jay Lynch.[20]

I don't disbelieve the guy, but just doubt it would be to back up to Ozturk and Wilson. How does he know that without his source being RN.

Not heard anything about this but if he did sign then Wilson would probably play left back which I think is his best position.

This is exactly how I see it, no way he would be a back up player.

Well, its an interesting one as the OP has got a few things right, so he clearly has some sort of ITK credibility

That said, nothing about this guy seems to fit in with what we need and/or the type or age of player that we are building our squad around.

Unless, of course, it appears that we are going to struggle to hold onto Wilson....

The Internet

Ok, if we're going to take this seriously then he was a fairly big part of the Villa team that almost broke into the champions league places iirc? He was the type of player I was expecting us to sign (not him obviously, but I thought we'd go for a hugely experienced pro) to help develop Wilson.

He'd been on thousands per week at Bolton. Will still be able to get thousands for a year or two more at a Championship club. Suppose he might accept about ?1000 per week to sit on the bench with us. Touch and go...

Ok, if we're going to take this seriously then he was a fairly big part of the Villa team that almost broke into the champions league places iirc? He was the type of player I was expecting us to sign (not him obviously, but a hugely experienced pro) to help develop Wilson.

Aye, 6 years ago! He only played 3 matches last season for Bolton

Strachsuit

Don't see it. Mind you, if he's looking to get into coaching too then it's not the wildest shout. Think he would still command a pretty big wage anyway. Would be a terrific signing at this level though.

Heartsfc_1874

Player. With the view to becoming a coach in a future Role within the club

Jambo 4 Ever

Queen Ann

Billy King

Zat Knight

We are no longer rooked

And maybe Prince B!

A 34 year old who has played at a better level than the Scottish Championship is not going to accept a place on the bench, he will want to start. So, for that reason alone, I doubt what you are saying.

Of course he'd want to start and the explanation about DW above could be the solution.

Archived