The non Hearts Transfer Rumours/Signings thread

CJGJ

chester copperpot

I agree.. i've never even heard of Stewart...

In Robertson they've a dependable left back..

I think you're underestimating Robertson mate.

Saw him quite a few years ago and he stood out a mile for me. He's still a bit raw but I think he can go all the way.

I feel a bit pissed off that the best 2 players in Scotland (by a mile btw) are both left backs.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucille's Thirsty

Nemanja Matic to Man United for ?50m.

:lol:

Good player but

Good player but

Just silly money now. 50 mill for a defensive mid.

McGinn is a great player mate.

Fair enough he looks like the underside of a 30yr old bus but still a good player.

I think the word "great" is chucked about far too freely these days imo.

Good player but certainly not "great" imo.

chester copperpot

I think the word "great" is chucked about far too freely these days imo.

Good player but certainly not "great" imo.

Fair enough mate. It's all about opinions and I respect yours.

Maybe very decent SPFL was what I needed to say :)

Good player but

Could have done a lot better in his last 2 seasons.

After a great start at Chelsea average the last couple of seasons.

Lucille's Thirsty

Could have done a lot better in his last 2 seasons.

After a great start at Chelsea average the last couple of seasons.

That's thanks to Kante mate.

He'll be a revelation at United the mourinho bus is getting rather tight

That's thanks to Kante mate.

He'll be a revelation at United the mourinho bus is getting rather tight

He was part of the problem with his form that got Mourinho the sack.

Lucille's Thirsty

He was part of the problem with his form that got Mourinho the sack.

The players didn't play for mourinho that season because they realised that he threw the medic under the bus like the little rat that he is.

Lucille's Thirsty

Everton make improved offer of ?45m for Swansea's Gylfi Sigurdsson.

The Internet

I don't get why they don't just pay the ?50m if they really want him, not like the numbers actually matter.

Real and Monaco have agreed at deal worth ?180million for Mbappe.

This is getting out of hand.

The Internet

If that goes through Monaco will have brought in close to ?300m this summer and they still have, imo, their best player.

Lucille's Thirsty

If that goes through Monaco will have brought in close to ?300m this summer and they still have, imo, their best player.

Falcao?

the general

denied by Monaco

CJGJ, on 25 Jul 2017 - 2:09 PM, said:

Scott McDonald to Dundee United

Good signing for them should help their quest

Dundee Utd building a good squad down there.  They must be certs to win the league.  Pity it wasn't last season. 

manaliveits105

McGinn same move every time then push past player and fall to the ground if someone thinks that's great crack on and FTH btw

Billy Walsh

Lemar. Falcao is great for them too though.

Hopefully heading to Arsenal in the next week or so. Although, the real star of Monaco is the scouting network.

Lemar. Falcao is great for them too though.

Fabinho was also one of their best players last season. Think he's been linked with Man Utd.

Stokes still not signed across the city yet?

Must be holding out for a signing on fee to pay off the Elvis impersonator he's due ?250K...

Interesting signing this.

824d6c54ef34b0ad319a98cdcca89451.jpg

Dundee Utd an absolute nap for promotion.

I really do feel sorry for Falkirk they should have been promoted about 4 years ago now.

rudi must stay

Don't rate McDonald at all anymore. Even at Championship level, seems to have a bit of an attitude as well. Could go either way that signing

Lucille's Thirsty

Interesting signing this.

824d6c54ef34b0ad319a98cdcca89451.jpg

It's maybe just me but McDonald's seems to be slimmer now than he was back playing for Celtic.

alicante jambo

No many wanting to sign for hibs.Hope we do them bast----- first time we meet them.Get them back in their rat hole

Dundee Utd an absolute nap for promotion.

I really do feel sorry for Falkirk they should have been promoted about 4 years ago now.

They're building the team they should have built last season. I wonder if they kind of took a season out to reboot and get themselves in order. Thought they would have put up a stronger challenge last season. Houston has done a tremendous job at Falkirk. I don't know why he isn't managing in the Premiership.

No many wanting to sign for hibs.Hope we do them bast----- first time we meet them.Get them back in their rat hole

I'd be pretty worried if I was a Hibs fan. They had a long time to get their transfers sorted but seem to be leaving it until the last minute as Lennon's strategy of basically pleading with over the hill ex Hibs and Celtic players to sign for him doesn't seem to be working. Letting Stokes take as long as he wants to make a decision despite the season already starting and saying he'd leave a space open for Commons to join without even knowing what kind of player he'll be after his injury is a terrible way to do things. Imagine a Hibs midfield with Commons and Swanson though - it would be unbelievably slow. Hibees I know are not happy and are basically pinning all their hopes on McGinn staying.

McDonald will do a job for six months then move home in January, part of the deal to release for nowt.

rudi must stay

They're building the team they should have built last season. I wonder if they kind of took a season out to reboot and get themselves in order. Thought they would have put up a stronger challenge last season. Houston has done a tremendous job at Falkirk. I don't know why he isn't managing in the Premiership.

Definatly a good coach, his record in the big games is poor though. Hearts, Hibs and Rangers have all beaten Falkirk convincingly in the past few years, so maybe SPL clubs believe Championship is his level

Watt-Zeefuik

I'd be pretty worried if I was a Hibs fan. They had a long time to get their transfers sorted but seem to be leaving it until the last minute as Lennon's strategy of basically pleading with over the hill ex Hibs and Celtic players to sign for him doesn't seem to be working. Letting Stokes take as long as he wants to make a decision despite the season already starting and saying he'd leave a space open for Commons to join without even knowing what kind of player he'll be after his injury is a terrible way to do things. Imagine a Hibs midfield with Commons and Swanson though - it would be unbelievably slow. Hibees I know are not happy and are basically pinning all their hopes on McGinn staying.

Lennon's been at the Gary Locke School for Football Scouting.

City seemingly have put in an 145 million bid for Mbappe.

The Internet

Hobos look to sign 2nd Lithuanian Vykintas Slivka on a three-year deal

22 year old from Juve, 19 caps. One of their better signings on paper.

Hope he's a dud

He's probably never been near the juve stadium, but you would assume he has something about him to even be signed .

read he has played in all their current World Cup qualifying matches

Confirmed.  Looks am impressive piece of business. 

Leeds United striker Lee Erwin looks set to leave Elland Road after negotiating a deal with the club to end his two-year stay.

The former Motherwell striker has struggled since his arrival at Leeds in the summer of 2015 and after just 2 starts in 12 appearances in his first season at Elland Road, he spent last season on loan with League One side Oldham Athletic.

He finished the season as the Latics leading goalscorer with 10 goals and despite scoring 4 goals in 2 pre-season games for Leeds this summer, he was left at home when the squad flew out for their tour of Austria.

The Scottish Sun are reporting that Erwin has negotiated a deal with Leeds allowing him to leave the club despite having twelve-months remaining on his current deal and he is being linked with moves both north and south of the border.

Read more: http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=498471#ixzz4o3ffpyxA

Archived