The non Hearts Transfer Rumours/Signings thread

CJGJ

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RustyRightPeg

Draxler isn't really a winger he is Hazard/De Bruyne type player or a Horse he is an attacking mid imo.

He plays coming in off the left. Precisely what Coutinho does...

Messi to Manchester City is gathering pace with contact between the club and his representatives it seems

?300 million buy out clause

Messi to Manchester City is gathering pace with contact between the club and his representatives it seems

?300 million buy out clause

i think that would be a good move for messi and with how barcelona are just now i could see him moving

The Internet

Messi has been signing for Man City for like 8 years. With the way this summer has gone I almost believe it could happen this time though.

Sexton Hardcastle

The Barca fans (fan boys) would go into meltdown and whoever the president is these days would be lucky to get out of the building alive.

No chance they sell him.

rudi must stay

The Barca fans (fan boys) would go into meltdown and whoever the president is these days would be lucky to get out of the building alive.

No chance they sell him.

Neymar going has changed Barca. Nobody saw that coming, bet they're not feeling so smug about putting the ridiculous buy out clauses anymore, they are small change for Europe's superclubs

The Future's Maroon

No chance they sell him.

The club wouldn't have a choice, if City meet the contract clause price (?274m I think but more likely Euros) then its all down to the player, pretty sure a Russian team met the clause price but Messi told them to nash....Man City, The EPL, he just might consider it.

No chance they sell him.

They may not have a choice as per Naymar

Barca's period of domination has gradually been coming to a hault in the last few years, they are certainly coming into a period where promoting from within maybe their best option on the park.

The money clubs have now may actually grind the transfer market to a stop. Clubs are no longer going to have to sell players regardless of the offeras they already have so much cash. Fully expect 500 million buy out clause to be the norm in the next year.

Sexton Hardcastle

If messi seriously wants to swap the comforts of Barcelona for Manchester then he is barking.

Don't see this happening.

jamboinglasgow

If messi seriously wants to swap the comforts of Barcelona for Manchester then he is barking.

Don't see this happening.

Saw one journalist saying he is about to sign a new contract. Sounds to me like his representatives trying to get more from Barca by scaring them with Man City.

Saw one journalist saying he is about to sign a new contract. Sounds to me like his representatives trying to get more from Barca by scaring them with Man City.

he had a "verbal" agreement with Barca on his new deal worth over ?1 million per week, it was anounced weeks ago but hasnt officially been signed.

favouriteplayer
Will be interesting to see how Choulay does in La Liga... 

EL OURIACHI LOAN

Stoke's Moha El Ouriachi has agreed a deal to join Espanyol on a season-long loan.

The 21-year-old played for Espanyol as a youngster before joining Barcelona and then Stoke.

The Internet

Celtic sign Rivaldo Coetzee, 20 year old centre back with 23 caps for South Africa. ?800k fee. Sounds like the type who will be sold for millions to the epl before long.

rudi must stay

he may or may not stay but Ibrahimovic has released his own mobile game. Absolutely legendary, funny funny guy :D

Unknown user

he may or may not stay but Ibrahimovic has released his own mobile game. Absolutely legendary, funny funny guy :D

:laugh: they broke the mould with that dude!

Will be interesting to see how Choulay does in La Liga...

EL OURIACHI LOAN

Stoke's Moha El Ouriachi has agreed a deal to join Espanyol on a season-long loan.

The 21-year-old played for Espanyol as a youngster before joining Barcelona and then Stoke.

It's the B team he's signed for, I had to check as I thought there was no way he was going to be playing in la liga!

rudi must stay

Zlatan signs a new 1 year deal with Man Utd.

Big from them. Ready made replacement for Lukaku if needed

Dembele to Barca a done deal for ?120 million according to reports.

Thats leaving it late for Dortmund to get a replacement.

?100m Profit having the boy for a year :lol: 

Ibrahim Tall

Biggest panic buy in history, almost makes Neymar look a bargain. 120 million for a player that scored 6 goals last season, insane.

Oliver Burke to West Brom.....pipping Crystal Palace it seems for his signing

Crazy, thought he was Dougie Freedmans love child.

Still, hope he does well. Seems to have the attributes to go far.

Sexton Hardcastle

I'm sure Barca could have bought dembele for like 10m a year or two back but didn't fancy him. Similar to them not wanting to pay 4.5m up front for asensio. Real happily pay the small fee and now he's worth twenty times that.

Barca have become a shambles over the past 2/3 years.

Crazy, thought he was Dougie Freedmans love child.

Still, hope he does well. Seems to have the attributes to go far.

Bit gutted about that, rather he stayed and did well in Germany

I'm sure Barca could have bought dembele for like 10m a year or two back but didn't fancy him. Similar to them not wanting to pay 4.5m up front for asensio. Real happily pay the small fee and now he's worth twenty times that.

You can't sustain what they achieved. The level they reached is probably a level the few if any teams have or will ever reach again.

The players don't exist in enough quantity to maintain that level.

At some point they have to crash back down to earth and rebuild slowly over a few seasons. Blood the next generation and build them up.

Their recruitment has been an utter shambles, whoever is in charge of transfers there is not fit for purpose, aye they've produced some amazing players but they don't last forever, I think they're now going to go into a period where they won't win anything major for a number of years, Messi isn't the player he was either.

Ibrahim Tall

You can't sustain what they achieved. The level they reached is probably a level the few if any teams have or will ever reach again.

At some point they have to crash back down to earth and rebuild slowly over a few seasons. Blood the next generation and build them up.

Tbh I can see them 'struggling' for a few seasons. The team in general is getting old and they won't replace Messi, Neymar was the only possibility of that and even he's left. Similarly Iniesta will leave a big hole in a team that still hasn't replaced Puyol, Xavi and even Alves with a similar level of player.

The standard of player coming through La Masia in recent years hasn't been anywhere near the quality of 10 years ago either.

An AC Milan style collapse wouldn't surprise me.

The Internet

Their recruitment has been an utter shambles, whoever is in charge of transfers there is not fit for purpose, aye they've produced some amazing players but they don't last forever, I think they're now going to go into a period where they won't win anything major for a number of years, Messi isn't the player he was either.

Last part is a myth. He's still scoring as many as he ever did all while basically doing Iniesta's job at the same time.

Bazzas right boot

Another big Ajax rebuild

Usually their new youngsters do well

Seen that, but If Ajax are demanding fees like ?40m, I can see Celtic getting ?30m+ for their players. Van Dijk at ?15m was a steal, next time they sell a player ?30m+. Ajax aren't even a UCL team.

I said Celtic were sitting on ?60-?80m of talent  more like ?120m +

Based on the Ajax transfers and other  European transfers, their players could go for at least :

Tierney ?20m

Nitcham- ?20m

Sinclair ?15-?20

Bitton ?15-?20m

Rogic ?20-?25m

Demeble ?25m+

The new African lad, 19 yer old. chance that in 3/4 years he goes for ?20m

Likely more as well if the player isn't noisy and they are on a decent contract.

Even players like Armstrong would command around ?10m.

Depressing stuff.

Last part is a myth. He's still scoring as many as he ever did all while basically doing Iniesta's job at the same time.

It's not a myth because when I watch him play he's nowhere near as good or as sharp as he was, he's getting older so naturally he will decline and we're seeing that happen now, there will still be the odd moment of brilliance of course but he's not at the level he once was and he's not playing in as good a team as he did either.

The Internet

It's not a myth because when I watch him play he's nowhere near as good or as sharp as he was, he's getting older so naturally he will decline and we're seeing that happen now, there will still be the odd moment of brilliance of course but he's not at the level he once was and he's not playing in as good a team as he did either.

It's not just the odd moment of brilliance it's almost every game. I guess that's the standard he's set though when he can have a 54 goal season and be described as 'nowhere near as good'.

Anyway, Oliver Burke signs for West Brom. Hopefully he can actually play some games now.

Before that could have got Neymar for free but paid ?50 million (to his Dad) to get him 5 months early

What next generation they have nothing coming through either.Total mismanagement has got them to where they are now.

IveSeenTheLight

Seen that, but If Ajax are demanding fees like ?40m, I can see Celtic getting ?30m+ for their players. Van Dijk at ?15m was a steal, next time they sell a player ?30m+. Ajax aren't even a UCL team.

I said Celtic were sitting on ?60-?80m of talent  more like ?120m +

Based on the Ajax transfers and other  European transfers, their players could go for at least :

Tierney ?20m

Nitcham- ?20m

Sinclair ?15-?20

Bitton ?15-?20m

Rogic ?20-?25m

Demeble ?25m+

Likely more as well if the player isn't noisy and they are on a decent contract.

Depressing stuff.

Yes, the current market is hugely over inflated, but can't agree with some of your Celtic valuations

Tierney - Yes

Dembele possibly

Ntcham, maybe in a few more years.

Sinclair - No, he's already failed down south. maybe ?8-10M

Bitton - , No, he can't command a start in midfield for Celtic

Rogic, maybe ?10-12M

Armstrong, I'd say more like ?6-8M

The Scottish League is simply not considered strong enough to push up the prices higher

Never Let Them Forget

I said Celtic were sitting on ?60-?80m of talent more like ?120m +

Based on the Ajax transfers and other European transfers, their players could go for at least :

Tierney ?20m

Nitcham- ?20m

Sinclair ?15-?20

Bitton ?15-?20m

Rogic ?20-?25m

Demeble ?25m+

Depressing stuff.

Tierney will go for more than 20million the boy is a brilliant, the success of VVD, Wanyama and Forster will help them get a big fee. Same with Dembele.

But your valuations of Sinclair, Bitton and Rogic are ridiculous. Sinclair failed in his last few years in England

Bitton is a average midfielder that won't get in the Celtic line up a head of McGregor, Armstrong, Brown, Ntcham, Rogic and a few youngsters breaking through like Benyu

Rogic has ability but he's another Paddy McCourt (lucky if he can last 60mins)

How can you say that the new African lad will go for 20million? Think of Gamboa, Kouassi, Hayes, Toure not everything Rogers does touches to gold albeit he looks a excellent coach and gets the best out of his players (even made sterling look good)

Mbappe and Fabinho joining PSG, thank feck for the FFP rules!LOL

Anderlechts star Midfielder, Dendoncker heading to Monaco.

Ligue 1 will be even more on sided than our league now :lol:

It would be tremendous if another team won it.

I still don't see PSG winning the champions league.

alicante jambo

?100m Profit having the boy for a year :lol:

Is that correct jj?I never knew this and if thats the case thats incredible.

The Internet

Celtic sign Rivaldo Coetzee, 20 year old centre back with 23 caps for South Africa. ?800k fee. Sounds like the type who will be sold for millions to the epl before long.

This has now fallen through, apparently because of a failed medical.

Hibs reject a bid from Notts Forest for McGinn.

Word seems to be that today could be his last appearance for them.

30% of any transfer fee goes to St Mirren.

Hibs reject a bid from Notts Forest for McGinn.

Word seems to be that today could be his last appearance for them.

30% of any transfer fee goes to St Mirren.

That's what Boyd was saying, but I can't imagine he has any sources that would be relevant.

Archived