The non Hearts Transfer Rumours/Signings thread

CJGJ

Carvalho to West Ham is a great rumour. Really good defensive mid with a great attitude, thought he'd be in the Premiership years ago to be honest

far too good for the footballers graveyard

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you see how that waster Watt continues to make a good living out of the game it makes you resent a lot of these lazy work shy no marks taking money out of the game...

He should be ashamed to show his face at any club in Scotland again....

Takes the piss outta every clubs fans no matter where he goes...

Lucille's Thirsty

Sigurdsson from Swansea to Everton..?45 million fee agreed

Gareth Barry to West Brom from Everton

Everton to finish 10th NAP.

Rudolf's Mate

Wrong.

He's got a back injury,it's been reported that he's had a first class attitude in training and won't hand in transfer request.

Goes to show you you shouldn't believe everything that's been reported [emoji3]

Turan rumoured to be heading back to Galatasaray! Would be surprised if other big European clubs weren't in for him as he's class.

Lucille's Thirsty

Goes to show you you shouldn't believe everything that's been reported [emoji3]

Turan rumoured to be heading back to Galatasaray! Would be surprised if other big European clubs weren't in for him as he's class.

In my defence he hadn't handed in a transfer request when I posted that.

Rudolf's Mate

In my defence he hadn't handed in a transfer request when I posted that.

I know bud however when a team like Barca come knocking it's rare you see a player sit on his hands. Unless it's Gerrard of the likes.

Lucille's Thirsty

I know bud however when a team like Barca come knocking it's rare you see a player sit on his hands. Unless it's Gerrard of the likes.

Real Madrid and Barcelona are the pinnacle of football, when they come calling a player always ends up going, with Coutinho I think Liverpool will sell but not until they've got players in, maybe next year before World Cup.

Barcelona bidding ?110m for Coutinho, he's a terrific player but Liverpool have plenty of money to spend without the Coutinho money added into that.

Who? Never heard of the guy. How exactly is he what we need?

Said this is the type of player we need, pacey, tricky direct winger.  Of course this guy could be a massive flop but the fact he played alongside Smith-Brown last season I think this will be another shrewd bit of business. 

Hibs and Aberdeen have recruited very well this summer in terms of quality and cost. 

Said this is the type of player we need, pacey, tricky direct winger. Of course this guy could be a massive flop but the fact he played alongside Smith-Brown last season I think this will be another shrewd bit of business.

Hibs and Aberdeen have recruited very well this summer in terms of quality and cost.

Just have to wait and see I suppose, not going to lose sleep over it though.

Ibrahim Tall

Real Madrid and Barcelona are the pinnacle of football, when they come calling a player always ends up going, with Coutinho I think Liverpool will sell but not until they've got players in, maybe next year before World Cup.

Barcelona bidding ?110m for Coutinho, he's a terrific player but Liverpool have plenty of money to spend without the Coutinho money added into that.

Normally I'd agree but given everyone is demanding silly money now for average players realistically who could they sign? Van Dijk for ?70/80m? Naby Keita for similar?

Lucille's Thirsty

Normally I'd agree but given everyone is demanding silly money now for average players realistically who could they sign? Van Dijk for ?70/80m? Naby Keita for similar?

Liverpool will be shopping in second tier.

Van Dijk?

Naby Keita?

Jean Michael Seri?

Given that Liverpool managed to piss the Saints off you're prices for Van Dijk are spot on an added premium on top for being tits.

Liverpool bid ?66m for Keita but RBL made it clear he won't be sold this window and he's not going to sign a new contract with RBL he'll go to Liverpool next year for under ?50m.

Liverpool are a GK,CB,LB,CM from challenging IMO.

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-close-to-loan-deal-for-man-city-winger-brandon-barker-1-4533348

Sorry to say but this is exactly the type of player we need in the team just now

We've got Smith Brown who could be (on paper) the exact same player! Loan deal from same club, NAC Breda last year, highly rated etc etc.

Forgot all about Barker.He was the top prospect a few seasons back.

Came on as a sub a few times for the first team.

No idea how he will do up here though.

Forgot all about Barker.He was the top prospect a few seasons back.

Came on as a sub a few times for the first team.

No idea how he will do up here though.

Like Tony Watt and Islam Feruz probs.

Like Tony Watt and Islam Feruz probs.

Could well be.He has struggled at every club he has been on loan.

Tricky winger a joy to watch on his day but his day was about 3 seasons ago.

Fell off the radar since.

Ideal Hibs type player though.If this loan works out the Hibs fans will love him.

The English are talking of finishing their transfer window before season starts. Might solve issue of likes of Van Dijk and Bradley who will move to other English clubs. But not likes of Coutinho wanted by a Spanish club.

rudi must stay

Snodgrass told he is free to leave West Ham after joining for ?10.2m in January.  :wtf:

hes always been average. Hardworking but not much quality

Rudolf's Mate

Apparently turned down a further bid of ?114m. Like you say, they obviously don't need the money.

Saying that you'd think they'd be able to re-invest that amount of cash on more than suitable replacements.

RustyRightPeg

Spurs sign Sanchez from Ajax. ?28M for a 21 year old cente half who's had 1 season of first team football. Modern fitba'.

Also Draxler been told he's surplus to requirements at PSG. Surely if you're Liverpool you take the ?115M and spend half of that on an arguably better player...

rudi must stay

Spurs sign Sanchez from Ajax. ?28M for a 21 year old cente half who's had 1 season of first team football. Modern fitba'.

Also Draxler been told he's surplus to requirements at PSG. Surely if you're Liverpool you take the ?115M and spend half of that on an arguably better player...

Not sure Draxler is a player Liverpool need. Liverpool are quite right to hold out, Coutinho would be very difficult to replace. He is a type of footballer that is sadly becoming rare in today game

jamboinglasgow

So thats both Draxler and Snodgrass, signed in January this year, both now told to find a new club. Something is seriously flawed with how the top of football recruits. If it was a player on a free that they decide to take a chance then fine, but these a relatively big amounts paid.

So thats both Draxler and Snodgrass, signed in January this year, both now told to find a new club. Something is seriously flawed with how the top of football recruits. If it was a player on a free that they decide to take a chance then fine, but these a relatively big amounts paid.

with draxler, it was iirc an undisclosed fee but reports put it at around ?35M. i know its psg but potentially writing that off and being able to to me is wrong. 

Rumours that Man City are going to make a huge signing in the next couple of days.

Jonny Evans ??

We've got Smith Brown who could be (on paper) the exact same player! Loan deal from same club, NAC Breda last year, highly rated etc etc.

If he"s ever fit that is.

...a bit disco

Roberts back at Celtic. Yay.

Costing them 2.5 million for the season and a large chunk of his wages apparently.

RustyRightPeg

Not sure Draxler is a player Liverpool need. Liverpool are quite right to hold out, Coutinho would be very difficult to replace. He is a type of footballer that is sadly becoming rare in today game

If Coutinho does leave, it leaves a massive gap. He's a world class player and would fit the bill IMO.

alicante jambo

Costing them 2.5 million for the season and a large chunk of his wages apparently.

Hes far too good for this league.Will never better himself playing in scotland.

rudi must stay

If Coutinho does leave, it leaves a massive gap. He's a world class player and would fit the bill IMO.

Draxler is a winger is he not? Years ago you had players like Kaka, Ronaldinho. These days all the top teams have those sorts of players (Neymar, Messi, De Bruyne) and you won't get any of them. Liverpool are better keeping him

Draxler is a winger is he not? Years ago you had players like Kaka, Ronaldinho. These days all the top teams have those sorts of players (Neymar, Messi, De Bruyne) and you won't get any of them. Liverpool are better keeping him

Draxler isn't really a winger he is Hazard/De Bruyne type player or a Horse he is an attacking mid imo.

O'halloran and Waghorn scores again, Joe Garner and Barrie Mckay bag some goals this weekend too.

imagine someone was to get them all on the same team... oh wait

Shows that some do rate the championship higher than it is though.

O'halloran and Waghorn scores again, Joe Garner and Barrie Mckay bag some goals this weekend too.

imagine someone was to get them all on the same team... oh wait

Shows that some do rate the championship higher than it is though.

Playing for teams that want them

They are good players

But see if they can be consistent

Archived