Players we should be looking at in the summer

Tynecastlesmychurch

Why would I need to offer alternatives, just my opinion that I think some of these guys mentioned will be outwith our price bracket and others mentioned will be a risk.

I could offer a lot of alternatives we couldn't afford.

The threads partly for fun, partly to highlight the sort of players the fans think the club should be going for. Adding something to the thread beyond just criticism isn't much to ask. Easy and lazy to criticise when you aren't offering any alternatives up.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
norrie1952

I know it's stating the obvious but for me a natural left back and a predator centre forward.Christ knows where we can find them though.

Abiola Dauda

What's Jim Goodwin up to these days!

Saw him playing fives... he was wearing a Celtic top.

stevie1874

The clue's in the thread title.

Player who we should be looking at, not player's we shouldn't be looking at.

Feel free to criticise but if you can't come up with alternatives your point is lost.

Ok, how about Ronaldo & Bale as wingers messi in the number 10 role and Sergio Ramos to bring on Soutter?

stevie1874

The threads partly for fun, partly to highlight the sort of players the fans think the club should be going for. Adding something to the thread beyond just criticism isn't much to ask. Easy and lazy to criticise when you aren't offering any alternatives up.

Sorry wasn't criticising the poster, just offering my opinion about certain players quoted again & again and why I don't think we'll be able to afford them.

rudi must stay

O'hara from Dundee would be a decent signing

I like McGowan too. Some on here maybe wouldn't take him and he's had some negatives press but i've always been impressed with his performances against us, good passer of the ball and he puts in energetic performances in the middle

I like McGowan too. Some on here maybe wouldn't take him and he's had some negatives press but i've always been impressed with his performances against us, good passer of the ball and he puts in energetic performances in the middle

WuM....

jamboinglasgow

Stefen Scougall and Marc McNulty both released by Sheffield United, would be good signings.

Captain Canada

We should be looking at any player who has some professional pride and a real hatred for losing.

We are so weak all over the pitch it's become an embarrassment now. And yet the team selection doesn't change that much.

Archived