Iain Cathro ongoing Poll and discussion Thread

cylawny

Cathro Poll  

1,521 members have voted

1. 1. Cathro stay or go

Vote changed, I'd be delighted to hear that he's gone by 6pm. Should never have been appointed in the first place.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kingantti1874

No idea how this poll is not 100% leave. I cannot remember us being more shit in my lifetime.

I'm 28 years old and I can honestly say we are the worst I have ever seen us.

Worst ever.. Mostly hibs fans still voting stay imo although a few will be along soon to change vote

Magic Numbers

Yet more embarrassment.

That's me gone from the stay to GO, and the sooner the better.  If his coaching is GENUINELY so great then perhaps keep him on in some capacity, but I don't think his personality would allow him to take a demotion. 

Needs to go now, and preferably by his own decision.

My real fear is what (who) we end up with as his replacement, as I can see Levein sticking with his coach development pipedream indefinitely. 

David McCaig

In summary:

In 8 months... LEAGUE - IC has us bottom of SPL form table. SCOTTISH CUP - IC has failed to win 4 matches (90 mins) v Championship opposition, culminating in complete capitulation at ER. LEAGUE CUP - 3rd in 5 man group of lower division opposition including defeat at L2 Peterhead.

Bobby Tomaschek

Changed from stay to go after today's performance.

Yet again, he promises we'll see a reaction - this time after Peterhead. Yet again we get slow, turgid, pedestrian football culminating in lumping it long.

No more excuses. I wanted him to do brilliantly but he's been so hopeless that it almost looks deliberate.

In summary:

In 8 months... LEAGUE - IC has us bottom of SPL form table. SCOTTISH CUP - IC has failed to win 4 matches (90 mins) v Championship opposition, culminating in complete capitulation at ER. LEAGUE CUP - 3rd in 5 man group of lower division opposition including defeat at L2 Peterhead.

When you put it like that it's completely impossible to defend him.

We need him out now.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

All roads lead to Gorgie

The guy is a total imposter and he would be long gone at 99% of clubs. Why did we not punt him before pre-season is something I cannot get my head round. We are Hearts and we shouldn't take shit like this.

I've always been right behind the guy and like everyone else I really wanted this guy to succeed. Sadly it does look like the same rubbish we got towards the end of last season. Always liked the guy and felt terrible for him at the end of today's game as he looked close to tears. All the sentiment aside though it is certainly time for him to go. It's all about results and Cathro isn't getting any. Six away games ahead will just wreck his future even more and our season. Thanks for trying but I have had enough and time for a change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm done. I wanted to give him a fresh start with new players but I don't see how it can work. He looks totally lost. Put him out of his misery and let's move on.

ToadKiller Dog

Sad to see what many of us feared last season would happen has happened .

He should have been punted at the split last season ,hopefully the damage for this season is reversible

Little wonder that Walker refused to sign an extension. He knows a disaster when he sees it. Even Rangers must look more stable right now

luckyBatistuta

If that 45.3% doesn't plummet tonight there's something amiss. Horrific, do the honourable thing IC...please,please,please.

kingantti1874

If that 45.3% doesn't plummet tonight there's something amiss. Horrific, do the honourable thing IC...please,please,please.

There are at least 300 hibs fans voting stay imo

Bowmans_Boot

Vote changed to go. We should have romped that piss easy LC group, totally embarrassing.

luckyBatistuta

There are at least 300 hibs fans voting stay imo

Surely can't be that many

luckyBatistuta

I'm sure he's disappointed

It'll be better next game though

Yup, exactly what he's saying...gtf

"doing what I do"...just what do you do Cathro?

Here's what to do...**** off

Surely for his own self respect and dignity he needs to go now.He should resign after the Dunfermline game.Has he ?

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

That ***** isn't going to leave by his own volition. I honestly hate him. Just **** off

luckyBatistuta

Surely for his own self respect and dignity he needs to go now.He should resign after the Dunfermline game.Has he ?

Certainly doesn't sound like he has any intention of doing so

Christ that's a disgrace if true.

Arthur Morgan

I've changed my vote to 'go'.

I can't defend him any longer. I was willing to give him until Christmas but he could have us bottom of the league by that time. I thought it was fair to give him a full pre season and summer transfer window but it's now clear that this experiment has failed. There's no way back from this. Levein should GTF as well.

I voted stay when this thread was created.

I deleted that vote towards the end of last season.

Today it's a go vote.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Honestly thought he'd turn it around. Was wrong. Time to go

All roads lead to Gorgie

Well we have to make it easy for him and show him the door.

doctor jambo

Changed to go,

Literally mad he can get the results he has, with the team he now has

He has to go

Really wanted him to succeed, but this afternoon I moved to the "go" camp. And as soon as possible, please.

Watt-Zeefuik

Vote switched. One game is a banana peal. Two games dropping results to lower league opposition, particularly at home, f--- off.

Enough. I've defended Levein and his system long enough, but either he needs to fire Cathro or Budge needs to fire both.

I'd be shocked if any hearts fan still wants to give him time after that. What's the point? Seriously? We haven't even seen a glimpse of promise.

We all wanted it to work but it hasn't! That much is clear now, giving him more time is just going to make things more difficult in the long term.

Get a proper manager in now and this season could still be salvaged.

Quite a poll move today, nearly 100 more, to go..... Mostly new voters..

Rudolf's Mate

Changed to go. Or I thought I had as it wasn't showing me as having voted! Take it there was another thread ages ago.

Either way I was stay before but he needs to go.

I'll be astounded if it doesn't get nearer 70% by end of the weekend.

vintage1874

He should have been sacked end of last season. Hearts need an experienced manager if Levein canny see this then he should go as well.

Isn't his main talent supposed to be his coaching or training methods? Because I honestly think every player at the club has gotten noticeable worse since working with him. I was an idiot watching us beat rangers 4-1 and thought some of the guys we brought in (tziolis, struna etc) looked like great signings. A few months of the innovative cathro and the whole team were turkeys.

44% want this idiot to stay.......................... seriously ?

( You are allowed to change your votes guys ! )

I'd rather have any of the failed hibs managers in charge now rather than this clown.

Little wonder that Walker refused to sign an extension. He knows a disaster when he sees it. Even Rangers must look more stable right now

Christ mate ..... Syria looks more stable right now.

Watt-Zeefuik

I imagine we'll be at 60% go by the end of the day. Which given that this requires clicking on the thread and deleting the vote, is quite a lot of movement.  Not that this should be surprising.

Changed my vote. Time to go. :(

Same here tart, thought i would give him time but the last two results prove he may be a coach but not a manager ( yes i know hes he's head coach and not manager but he doe's need to manage the players!)

60 stay votes have been deleted (and presumably changed) since I made my vote an hour ago.

Archived