Next Seasons Kits - Away kit launched (updated)

communist

Hate to say it but smeltic's home top for next year is quite nice for them.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hate to say it but smeltic's home top for next year is quite nice for them.

Not much you can do to it tbh. They've kept it simple. As good as green and white hoops can look I guess :yuk:

Салатные палочки

For years i wanted Hearts to emulate Torino's kit from the 80's, Maroon top (no white trim), white shorts (no maroon trim), maroon socks (no white trim)... simple

You would think that would be easy enough.  But designers just want to fud about with a trim here, a logo there, a flash here.  

That said, did Hibs not do that a few years ago and we tore them to shreds for it.  

Stupid Sexy Flanders

The huge sale on this year's stuff would suggest to me it might not be Puma next season. I mean, there's always an end of season sale but they're selling training tops for a fiver!

• 2 weeks later...

The huge sale on this year's stuff would suggest to me it might not be Puma next season. I mean, there's always an end of season sale but they're selling training tops for a fiver!

Heard it could be Umbro. 

Aberdeen have released their new strip, pretty nice design. 

aberdeen-17-18-home-kit-2.jpg

Diadora Van Basten

As far as Dons tops go, that's a good one.

That in maroon would have sold out.

Pretty silly move to change from adidas to puma whilst the demand was for adidas.

Bowmans_Boot

Heard it could be Umbro.

Aberdeen have released their new strip, pretty nice design.

aberdeen-17-18-home-kit-2.jpg

That is a really nice top!

As someone else posted, I dont buy/wear football tops as I am 48 and think it looks incredibly sad. No beer belly, though!

Maroon Sailor

That is a really nice top!

As someone else posted, I dont buy/wear football tops as I am 48 and think it looks incredibly sad. No beer belly, though!

I used to wear them when I was away, either down south or abroad. Display the good name of Heart of Midlothian and the famous maroon.

Malcolm Tucker

Disappointed by the lack of Photoshop efforts this year tbh. JKB standards are slipping.

Bowmans_Boot

I used to wear them when I was away, either down south or abroad. Display the good name of Heart of Midlothian and the famous maroon.

I wear polo tops, not the actual football top, though. I just think it looks ridiculous.

Disappointed by the lack of Photoshop efforts this year tbh. JKB standards are slipping.

That's because the black one completely killed it, by being the best one that anyone could ever come up with!

We're always so late in revealing it. Seems like the dons are always a month in front of us with kit reveals.

That barca style one someone mocked up looked amazing.

Could deal with Umbro

Ideally not the same format as Derby had this season or any daft sleeves but could be worse

As long as not macron

Correct B H B , any adult wearing a Hearts top or ANY football top for that matter for social occasions should be looking at themselves in the mirror for a complete reality check.

One of the most unfashionable, non trendy and embarrassing sights to see is a lad over the age of 16 wearing one out and about especially on holiday.

Leave the shirts for the kids lads and lassies.

I wear the top,shorts and socks rolled down when I'm on holiday.

Serge Pizzorno

Can we ever have a year without the grown men in football tops. Hope next year is the year

Holyrood_Hearts

Don't get why people make a big deal of adults wearing football tops? Each to their own as far as I'm concerned.

Right click on the pic, save as...

Sorry I'm looking to get pic onto post..upload pictures.

Sorry I'm looking to get pic onto post..upload pictures.

Image hosting site I use seems quite reliable (free):

Go to https://postimg.cc and upload the pic, then click the share bit at the top left and copy the direct link. Then paste the direct link here in this format:

[img=paste link here]

The Fluorescent Zebra

Looks like the Everton kit has the diamonds on the sleeves, albeit tonally, but could be a goer in maroon.

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2017/05/everton-17-18-home-kit.html?m=1

Until I hear otherwise though, I'm preparing for it to be Puma.

Can't help but think that they've missed a trick though, with all these events, certainly the family fun day, not having a new kit ready to go on sale when you've got a whole bunch of your target market in one place at the same time. Even to unveil it would have garnered more interest than the same old teaser pictures that we'll be drip fed over social media I'm sure.

Diadora Van Basten

We're always so late in revealing it. Seems like the dons are always a month in front of us with kit reveals.

We need to start making both kits available before the start of the school holidays.

IMG_5033.jpg

Sevco won't be happy that another club on the planet has more stars than them and I predict many windows will be panned in until they remove all but 4 of them. What on earth were they thinking?

We need to start making both kits available before the start of the school holidays.

Agreed.  We seem to make this same mistake ever year.  Get the kits and supporting leisure gear out in time for the summer holidays.

Holyrood_Hearts

I'm sure we were mid June last season with the teaser/reveal of the home strip (think the signings of Rherras/Sammon were part of this)

Aberdeen top is a cracker, the Everton top looks like absolute sh1te and one of many reasons I hope we stay clear of Umbro.

28 and I do like wearing the tops to the football, feels weird just wearing normal clothes. Even if its pishing down or middle of winter i still have a Hearts top on underneath.

Each to their own like but the blokes on here making out its some sort of strange behaviour wearing a top when your an adult clearly don't attend much games because to my knowledge thats what a football supporter usually wears.

Bowmans_Boot

28 and I do like wearing the tops to the football, feels weird just wearing normal clothes. Even if its pishing down or middle of winter i still have a Hearts top on underneath.

Each to their own like but the blokes on here making out its some sort of strange behaviour wearing a top when your an adult clearly don't attend much games because to my knowledge thats what a football supporter usually wears.

When I was 28 I wore tops. I meant more my age (48) that looks ridiculous. 

Think if folk want to wear football tops to the football thats their choice. I do it sometimes, other times I don't.

If they're happy leave them to it. Not hurting anybody :)

Think if folk want to wear football tops to the football thats their choice. I do it sometimes, other times I don't.

If they're happy leave them to it. Not hurting anybody :)

This. Personally I wouldn't, but no harm in folk that do, each to their own & all that.

This is discussed every year.

When I was 28 I wore tops. I meant more my age (48) that looks ridiculous.

Fair enough mate, my mistake.

Don't get why people make a big deal of adults wearing football tops? Each to their own as far as I'm concerned.

Grown men giving a shit about what other grown men wear.  :facepalm:

JAMMY1980, on 15 May 2017 - 5:33 PM, said:

IMG_5033.jpg

That one would be good with the Hearts badge on it

Ivan Drago

Looks like the Everton kit has the diamonds on the sleeves, albeit tonally, but could be a goer in maroon.

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2017/05/everton-17-18-home-kit.html?m=1

Until I hear otherwise though, I'm preparing for it to be Puma.

Can't help but think that they've missed a trick though, with all these events, certainly the family fun day, not having a new kit ready to go on sale when you've got a whole bunch of your target market in one place at the same time. Even to unveil it would have garnered more interest than the same old teaser pictures that we'll be drip fed over social media I'm sure.

That Everton one is terrible, looks like a training top

Archived